The Secret Life Of The Assist...

Rosesc1982 tarafından

From where it all started My Life as I knew it before my world turned upside down was great, no not just gre... Daha Fazla

Copyright©
Chapter 1 Where It All Started
Chapter 2 Kidnapping
Chapter 3 In Hidding
Chapter 5 Take Off
Chapter 6 New York City
Chapter 7 A little to small
Chapter 8 bumping into each other
Chapter 9 Before me was a God
THANK YOU 🙂
Chapter 10 ✔ Coffee???
Chapter 11 ✔ Looking the part
Chapter 12✔ 🐺
Chapter 13 Being Possessive
Chapter 14 Flirting
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 🙂
Chapter 17 Mature 🔥
Chapter 18 Dinner
Chapter 19 ✔
Chapter 20 Dinner Date
Chapter 21 Mature 🔥
Chapter 22 Sexy
Chapter 23 Visitor
Chapter 24 NOT TO HAPPY
Chapter 25 Day off of school
Chapter 26 Meeting his true self
Chapter 27 Conflicted Feelings
Chapter 28 Broken 💗
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 🤨 😧 😡😥
Chapter 31 🥛💊
Chapter 32 🇨🇦
Chapter 33 Time to Party
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 Meeting Stephen McKnight
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 LAST CHAPTER!

Chapter 4 Who is at the door?

530 20 0
Rosesc1982 tarafından

Bang, Bang

There was a knock at the door

Looking over at the door not sure what to do next.

There was nowhere to hid and the girls and I couldn't escape.

"Who do you think it is?" Carly whispered into my ear.

"Holy shit," I screamed out loud not meaning to.

I literally jumped right out of my seat where I was sitting.

My heart was pounding, my hands were shaking and sweat was coming down from my forehead.

"Carly what the hell, you scared the shit out of me."

Breathing really hard as I try to Catch My Breath.

"Sorry." That was all she said.

Not sure what to do next, Do I answer the door or do I just pretend that we are not in here?

Maybe whoever is behind that door will just go away or maybe it was the older lady behind the desk and she just wanted to check on us, she did see that my hand was hurt.

I know that it wouldn't have been Brian or his father, it's only been a few hours since we have left and I am pretty sure they wouldn't have looked here.

Bang, bang.

Alright, it looks like they are not giving up whoever it could be.

Taking my eyes off of the door I looked back at the girls as they were looking towards me.

In a very low voice, I say" Go to the bathroom and stay there, don't come out unless I knock on the door and call you to open it up alright?"

Carly and Chloe looked very scared at that moment.

Before they went to go and hide they both gave me a side hug and I hugged them both back.

This could be the last time I see them ever again I had thought to myself.

Once they closed the bathroom door I had
Taken a deep breath.

As I slowly walked over towards the door I stopped in front of it and placed my hand upon the handle.

As I slowly open the door there stood the older lady who was at the front desk that checked me in with a first aid box in one of her hands but what surprised me more was that Nick Brian's friend was also standing with her with a blank look upon his face.

I'm a goner, that's all I kept on saying to myself when I had seen him standing there.

Brian and his father are going to find me and kill me.

"May we please come in?" The Lady had asked.

"Ummm not to sound rude but what are you doing here?" I asked trying not to sound scared.

"Stacy please let us in, I promise you that nothing will happen to you." This time it was Nick who had talked.

Not really having a choice in the matter I opened the door and let them in.

"Come on in," I said moving out of their way so they could walk into the room.

"I hope you don't mind but I brought a first aid box with me because I had seen how badly hurt your hand was dear and I want to fix it for you, so please sit down and let me bandage you up."

I'm a sucker for sweet older ladies they remind me of my grandmother.

As I sat and she worked on my hand witch still really hurt I noticed Nick in the corner of my eye as he looked around the room, I knew what he was looking for but I was going to wait until he had brought up the subject.

"I see that your here Stacy but I don't see the girls where are they?" Nick asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about Nick, the girls should be at home in their beds sleeping as normal little girls do at that age."

Nick looked at me as I looked right back at him.

He knew what I had meant with my comment.

"Grandma I think her hand is patched up the best it could be. I need to chat with her for a little ok so can you please give us some time to talk." Nick asked in a very sweet voice.

Wow, this woman was Nick's grandmother now that kinda explains how he found out that I was here.

"Oh ok, hunny ( She pinched his cheek and then looked at me) it's ok sweety he is a cop so whoever had hurt you tonight he will help you."

She looked proud when she mentioned that her grandson was a police officer.

She walked out of the room and then I went to speak to Nick.

"So you're a police officer? I feel really bad now for your grandmother because her grandson is a crooked cop."

"Let me make this clear, I'm not just a cop I'm an undercover FBI agent and I am not crooked. That's a slap in my face by calling me that and I have been working on this case for the past 7 years and you had almost blown it for me tonight."

"What? How did I almost blow it for you?"

"You know and I know I had seen you listing in on everything but I couldn't have said a word or you would have been in danger. I understand why you did what you did tonight but now you have brought war upon 3 Mafia groups."

" Mafia?" I asked really confused now with what he had said.

"Yes, Mafia. Those two older gentlemen that I was standing with and Brian's father are head leaders of their own Mafia Clan. They were trying to make an alliance to bring their groups altogether by getting married to Carly and Chloe witch would make them family by marriage. But now Brian has gone crazy thinking that one of those leaders had double-crossed them by taking you and kidnapping the girls as well. Brian almost killed them tonight if I hadn't stepped in."

I couldn't believe what I was wearing Brian almost killed these two men because of me.

"Your safe, for now, Stacy but there is a war going to happen between all 3 groups and it's not going to be nice and a lot of people are going to die. I need to keep you safe and away from everything that is going to happen." on and I need to hide you before something happens to you."

"What why me? And what about Chloe and Carly? I'm not leaving them behind."

"Yes you, You're the main reason for this war. I have already notified my boss and he wants you and the girls to go into Protective Services so that we can take care of all of you and keep you safe but I would also need you to do me a big favour."

"What do you need Nick?"

"Once everything is set and done and the war has stopped I need you to be a witness on the stand explaining everything that you had saw and heard from tonight and onwards so that these head Mafia leaders can be sentenced and put behind bars for the rest of their lives."...

__________________________

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

19.1K 362 36
I started kissing her, removing the blanket from her, she remained only in my long shirt. "Don't do that, please..." She started to speak again but I...
1.2M 36.9K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
5M 102K 50
"Aiden..." I shake my head, eyes fixed anywhere but the gorgeous man next to me. His hand grips my chin tightly, just enough to make me avert my eye...
48.7K 1.7K 28
My family hates, me they are abusive in every way to me. I have been in the hospital more times then I can count on my fingers and toes. Will someon...