Who Cares?

By MischievousAtHeart

[A Villain Rehab BNHA story] Who knew that the No. 3 Villain will get caught? What's funnier is that he is a... More

Chapter 1 - Apprehended
Chapter 2 - Punishment
Chapter 3 - Introduction
Chapter 4 - Revelation
Chapter 5 - Reason
Chapter 6 - Test
Chapter 7 - Deal
Chapter 8 - Mock Battle Pt.1
Chapter 9 - Mock Battle Pt. 2
Chapter 10 - Recovery
Chapter 11 - Regrets
Chapter 12 - Happy Death Day
Chapter 13 - Uneasy Reunion
Chapter 14 - Faux
Chapter 15 - Playing with fire
Chapter 16 - That's what friends are for
Chapter 18 - Bitter Truth
Chapter 19 - Down the memory lane
Chapter 20 - Opening the Pandora's Box
Chapter 21 - Standing on last legs
Chapter 22 - Kill me, Heal me
Chapter 23 - Omitted

Chapter 17 - A slice of truth

4.8K 166 29
By MischievousAtHeart

A/N I'll be out of commission for a while (I will focus a little on my other stories), hence the double update. I hope you understand, sorry.

_________

All teachers were gathered in meeting room at U.A, just waiting for four persons.

Said four persons then entered the room, with the certain sleep-deprived teacher entering first with a folder in hand, entailed by the shorter green-haired ex-villain, followed by the cheerful crazy blonde and the scarred ex-villain at the last of the line.

Aizawa took the seat by the teachers, while the three villains sat on the chairs on the side of Nezu.

"So shall we begin this meeting?" Nezu started, getting hums and responses of agreement.

"Aizawa, please state your report." Nezu then added, and by that Aizawa opened the folder and read its contents. Nezu then set his tea by the table, and offered the three ex-villains, which Izuku politely refused. The other two also refused his offer, but just quite the opposite.

"Yesterday, the three rehab students went to the U.A Building's rooftop alongside me, because they said they have a personal occasion to celebrate. Apparently, after some time, the villain Kurogiri of League of Villains warped on the area. Seeing that may be an attempt for the rehab students to escape, I immobilized them by my capture gear, but it seems that the mist warper has the different intention than I expected." Aizawa explains, and waited for the principal's signal to continue. In the other side of the table, Toshinori perked up upon hearing the personal occasion thing. So that's why I saw Young Midoriya and Aizawa going up the stairs yesterday. He thought.

"Do tell what it is." Nezu said, as he sipped his tea.

"Kurogiri revealed that the League of Villains plans to have a full-scale attack in U.A, to get Midoriya out since Shigaraki Tomura and All for One already discovered the truth about him. We all know by now what Midoriya's quirk is, thus seeing a hidden weapon slip out their hands, they are willing to do as much. Midoriya confirmed to Kurogiri that the league will probably use the newly made Nomus to carry out their attack." He finished, and that kinda caused a commotion.

Gasps and looks of bewilderment ensued between the heroes, while the principal just sipped his tea again before speaking.

"So he's double crossing? That's odd considering he is the league's second in command." Nezu said monotonously, which gained the attention of all the teachers in the room. Izuku chuckled at this, but luckily no one really heard it since an argument followed the principal's statement.

"How do we know if he is not feeding us false information? Or how do we even know that the three villains are not spies for them? Seeing that the warper get a hold of an access to enter U.A the time where they are there, isn't it suspicious?" Vlad King exclaims, with Snipe and Ectoplasm agreeing with him. Izuku's eyes twitched in irritation at his statement, but nevertheless let the teachers continue. Dabi and Toga looked at each other, then nodded. They know that Izuku can handle this, but after his breakdown yesterday, and seeing that they were going to that topic, they can't take any chances.

"If it is false information, then why would he take the liberty to get through the security systems of U.A just to say that they were attacking? And you still doubt the rehab students? After all the training they put to your students, you're being like that? And besides, we all know that if they plan to escape, Midoriya already did it long ago." Yamada argues back, with the remaining teachers agreeing with him. Vlad then gotten so worked up he suddenly stood up from his seat and slammed his hands on the desk.

"Do you know how harsh the training he puts in my class along with Aizawa's class? They are always left in a brink of death!" Vlad King shouted, the other teachers slightly jumped on their seats due to the shock of the volume of his voice.

"Vlad, though I agree with you that the training was too harsh, but it is the same with the reality we face in. The rehab students helped my class in many ways, which included in my students seeing their problems more clearly and the resolve to fix them, though I don't know if I can say the same as yours." Aizawa said monotonously, which Vlad King just gritted his teeth and took his seat.

"So if you are now done, I think Midoriya has a plan to counteract their attack- since Kurogiri confirmed that he will be dropping the bomb earlier than expected." Aizawa said and closed his folder, before looking at the said villain. The teachers had dumbstruck looks as they put all their eyes on the villains beside Nezu. The tension was too thick for a few moments, seeing that the villains were just staring blankly at them, before All Might cut it.

"Don't tell me you're planning another bombing.." Toshinori trailed off with his eyes widened, shocked at the statement that he heard. When the three villains heard what All Might said, Dabi and Toga snorted then laughed so hard, and high-fived each other on the top of Izuku's head. Izuku chuckled a little first, before covering his mouth to stifle his laugh, then punched his chest to stop himself from wheezing.

The teachers was once more confused, seeing the topic was not a laughing matter, well except Aizawa and Nezu, since Aizawa is the only one who knows the true meaning of it, and then Nezu caught up on how Aizawa spoke of his statement, and realized what he meant.

"Oh my god, Eraser. I didn't know you can make a good joke!" Toga chimed while smacking Izuku in the back, making the green-haired boy's hand slip from his mouth and let his sounds be heard. It seems like he was choking on laughter.

"I just said what your mist warper said, am I not right?" Aizawa said in a straight-face, though later on a small smile appeared, as he realized how dumb his co-workers was for still not getting the point by now. Yamada and Kayama saw the small smile in Aizawa, and in there they began to put two and two together, and had their mouths widen in realization. Yamada almost laughed, but he stopped himself, putting his head on the table just in case people can see his face. He can't laugh now, the looks of his co-workers are too precious. Kayama was smiling towards Aizawa, though the woman herself was biting her tongue to prevent the laughs from escaping.

"No, no...you are absolute correct, but maybe you could've used a little effort to rephrase the statement seeing most your co-workers obviously didn't get it." Izuku snorted while swatting his hair away from his face. The said co-workers who still didn't get it then looked at Aizawa in bewilderment, and by now Aizawa was biting his tongue on the inside to avoid chuckling all the while giving them a blank look.

"So for those you didn't understand, I think you actually didn't pass the English class, as Aizawa's statement was metaphorical. I mean, it is already on his sentence- I have a plan to counterattack, which is the bomb I will be dropping. Dear god, you heroes first hand are the ones who need to have common sense." Izuku explains then chuckled before looking at the teachers' faces from his seat. Toga coughed from Izuku's side, and Dabi roughly rubbing Toga's back to ease her.

The heroes' eyes widen in realization, some coughed for their inability to catch on something simple and overthought its meaning.

"That was rather eventful. So could you care to explain to us your plan?" Nezu said as he placed his tea on his side, then placed his paws in each other, awaiting for the green-haired boy's response.

"Well, before I explain the plan, I'll reveal the truth first." Izuku said, standing up from his seat and fixed his hair before explaining.

"I am the one who came up with the project Nomu, with Doctor Ujiko at my aid. Nomus are basically bioengineered creatures made from humans with a base quirk, and had a default program installed at them. What I mean by program, it is more like a memory sequence implanted to them so they will be able to take commands from its master without retaliation. With the mix of the program and the quirks All for One gives the Nomus, they usually end up brain dead. As of now, I know that you only know a few weaknesses of them that you can exploit. But I can tell you, they had enough share of weaknesses." Izuku explains, and paused for a moment to see if they had any questions.

"They usually end up brain dead, so do you mean there is a Nomu that is not brain dead? And another question, what will you do if the program was altered by the other doctor? Now that you are here, they might take advantage of your knowledge of the project and alter it before attacking here." Nezu inquired, and faced the ex-villain beside him, all the while having that grin.

"I'll answer in reverse. If you want to override the program or use it to your advantage against the Nomus, it will be an impossible feat, seeing that Doctor Ujiko himself tried to decode my program and just came back empty handed. I'll give you a copy later and see for yourself if you can decode it. And for the other question, there is only one Nomu I made that didn't end up in that fate. So basically you can say now that he is alive but with an altered body and quirk." Izuku replied facing all the teachers, and the prinicipal hummed beside him, seemingly satisfied with his answer.

Aizawa and Yamada's eyes immediately focused on the boy at the knowledge that there is actually a Nomu that didn't end up brain-dead, and caught their attention. Maybe Aizawa's theory is the truth after all.

"Well, who is that person special enough to not end up brain dead?" Vlad King spat, and Izuku's eyes twitched again in irritation, but he composed himself and replied calmly.

"That is the second parental figure I have in my life, the one who literally risked getting in here just to inform us of their attack just for you to doubt him, Kurogiri. And to answer your question, Sekijiro, he is special enough because he is a hero, both in heart and in body. Ever heard of Loud Cloud? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 39.2K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
496K 31K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.6M 54.5K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
179K 5.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...