Saved

By marvelgeek1507

It had been three years since she found out she had powers, it had been three years since her parents had die... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
Epilogue

42

871 24 0
By marvelgeek1507

Abi's P.O.V.

When Clint stepped out of the elevator it felt as if my heart stopped, I jumped from my seat and sprinted over to him, tackling him in a hug. I couldn't help as tears flowed down my cheeks, 10 weeks was way too long and I was so happy to finally see him up and awake.

"I missed you so damn much." I mumbled into his chest.

"I missed you too darling." He said before pressing a kiss on the top of my head.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Very." He said, making me smile.

"I made chicken enchiladas and there are extras, come on." I said as I pulled him towards the table.

"How are you feeling?" Bruce asked as we took a seat at the table.

"A bit odd, my stomach and head hurt, and I feel quite weak." Clint said.

"We had to give you a liver transplant, when you fell you hit your head really hard and ruptured your liver. Abi saved your life." Bruce explained.

"Really?" Clint asked as he looked down at me.

"I wasn't going to just let you die." I said as I kissed him quickly.

"Normally that's against the rules but I'll let it slide." Tony said, making us all laugh.

"I need to give you a check up when we finish dinner." Bruce said to Clint.

"How long was I out for?" Clint asked.

"10 weeks." Tony said with a sigh.

"What?!" Clint said in disbelief.

"He's not lying." Natasha said.

Clint looked down at me with sadness and regret in his eyes, he hadn't realised quite how long he had been out for.

"Did you finish your treatment?" He whispered to me.

"You couldn't hear me when you were in the coma then." I said with a sigh.

He gave me a confused look and my heart sank, I was going to have to tell him everything all over again.

"I finished it, but it didn't completely get rid of the cancer so I'm having the operation to remove both the tumours on the 3rd of April at 11am." I said to him.

"I'm so proud of you." He mumbled against the side of my head before kissing my temple.

"There's quite a lot you missed." I said softly.

"Then come and fill me in." Clint said as he took my hand and pulled me away from the table.

"But I need to gi-" Bruce started but Tony interrupted.

"Bruce, not right now." Tony scolded.

Clint and I walked down to my room and I sat on the bed, he took a seat next to me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"So, what did I miss?" He asked.

"Well you were her to see Pepper come back but they've been out a few dates now and Tony is planning on asking her out soon." I started, a smile on my face.

"Finally, there's been something going on between those two for ages." Clint said.

"It was so easy to see it the moment she stepped out of that elevator. What else have you missed? You obviously had your liver transplant, I gave you half of my liver and the doctor that carried it out pissed Tony off apparently." I said, chuckling as I imagined Tony getting mad.

"Thank you for saving my life." He said, leaning down and resting his forehead on mine.

"It's nothing you haven't or wouldn't have done for me, you saved me twice so it was my turn to repay you." I said, pressing a quick kiss on his lips.

"What did that doctor do to piss Tony off?" He asked.

"She made a comment about the age gap between you and I, but Tony put her in her place." I said.

He looked away and I saw he looked mad so I took his hand in mine and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"It's okay, nobody cares about what she has to say." I said quickly.

"This was what I didn't want, I know there is quite a big gap in our age but I just hoped people might mind their own business." He said, his eyes on the floor beside him.

"Hey, look at me. I don't care what she, or anyone else, has to say, there might be an age gap between us but I don't care. I love you Clint, only you, and yours is the only opinion that matters to me." I said.

"I love you too darling." He said softly.

"I told you about what the doctors said about the cancer, but there's one more thing; I had my scan today." I said with a smile.

"Did you find out he gender?" He asked hopefully, excitement thick in his voice.

I nodded my head and he looked at me expectantly, waiting for me to tell him.

"We're having a boy." I said.

He let out a cheer and picked me up from the bed, spinning me around with a big grin plastered on his face. When he set me back down on the floor he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and pulled me close to him so that our bodies were touching before pressing his lips onto mine. I tangled my fingers in his hair and stood up on my tip toes so that we were closer, I wanted to hold him close and never let him go again. Unfortunately we had to break apart for air, bot of us panting slightly and a smile spread across my face as Clint rested his forehead on mine.

"Bruce needs to check you over, but afterwards we are going out on a date." I told him.

"Oh yeah, where are we going?" He asked.

"I still need to figure that one out." I said, making him chuckle.

"Well I don't care where we go as long as I'm with you it'll be perfect." He said.

"You've got all the talk Mr Barton." I said with a smile.

"Only for you darling." He said as he ran his thumb across my cheek.

"Come on, Bruce is probably freaking out about needing to check you over, and I need to figure out where we're going." I aid as I pulled him towards the door.

"Hold on." He said, pulling me back towards him.

I couldn't stop the giggle that escaped my lips before he pulled me in and kissed me once more. When he pulled away he took my hand in his and lead me towards the kitchen where all the others were cleaning and tidying everything away.

"Bruce, lets go!" Clint said quickly.

"Coming" Bruce called and the two of them disappeared into the elevator.

"Guys I need help, I told Clint we are going out on a date and I have no clue where to go." I said.

We sat on the couch for a while, brainstorming ideas and after about half an hour we finally figured it out. I thanked them just a Clint stepped out of the elevator and I walked over to him.

"So have you decided where we are going to go?" He asked.

"Yeah, but it's a surprise. Now go and shower, wear something comfortable." I said.

He nodded and disappeared into his room, I made my way down to my room to get my coat and beanie. I waited for Clint in the living room and when he was finally ready we said goodbye to the others before making our way down onto the street.

"You aren't wearing your hat or sunglasses, what if we get seen?" I asked.

"Let them see us, I hope that they do, then they can see that you're my girl. I don't want to hide you away from the world, I'm proud to show you off." He said before kissing me softly.

We walked down the street, hand in hand as I followed the directions Tony had given me earlier, I just hoped I remembered them properly. I let out a relieved sigh when I saw the bright flashing lights in the distance and I looked up at Clint to see his eyes light up when he saw where we were going.

"We're going to the fair?" He asked excitedly.

"Yeah." I said with a smile.

"Best date ever." He said, making me laugh.

"It's going to be hard to top this one then." I said, resting my head on his shoulder as we walked.

We made our way into the fair and bought some cotton candy to share, but Clint lost interest in it when his eyes landed on one of the stalls.

"Come on, I'm going to win you a teddy." He said with a grin.

"Such a cliché." I said, but I didn't mind.

I stood, eating the cotton candy, and watched as he threw the balls at each of the targets, hitting every one right in the middle. He had a big grin on his face when he handed me the giant teddy bear.

"Thank you." I said, pressing a kiss on his lips.

When I pulled away, quite few people were staring but I didn't care, I was with Clint and that was all that mattered to me in this moment.

We went on all the different rides throughout the night and I couldn't get rid of the stupid grin I had plastered on my face. I was happy finally and I was going to enjoy every moment I got to spend with Clint.

"It's getting late." Clint said as he draped his arm around my shoulders.

"But we haven't even been on the been wheel yet!" I protested.

"Fine, we can go on the big wheel but then we need to get home. As much as I'm loving spending this time with you, it's almost 10pm." He said.

I took his hand in mine and pulled him towards the big wheel, we waited in the queue, people stared and whispered but it didn't phase me. I was having an amazing time and there was nothing that was going to change that. We took a seat in one of the passenger cars and the big wheel began to turn, I couldn't stop the excited giggle that escaped my lips. It had been forever since I'd been to the fair, I was 8 the last time I had come to the fair with my grandparents and it felt like centuries ago.

"Someone's excited." Clint said with a chuckle.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I rested my head on his shoulder, a smile ghosting on my lips. As we got near to the top I looked up at Clint, the fairground lights lit up his face perfectly and made him look angelic, his beautiful blue eyes shone brightly in the lights. I craned my neck and pressed my lips onto his just as we reached the top of the big wheel, god I had missed his kisses.

"And you said what I did was cliché." He said.

"I just couldn't help myself." I said, kissing him again.

"I know, I'm great." He said, making me chuckle.

"You need to spend less time with Tony." I said, shaking my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 54 15
You were recruited by the Avengers and joined them shortly after their conception. You immediately develop an attraction to a certain dark haired arc...
6.9K 124 14
Two years ago Isabella Barton helped defeat Loki in the Battle of New York, but after the war she took a trip to Sokovia that was only supposed to be...
73.7K 998 58
I WROTE THIS 1.75 YEARS AGO (IN 2021 JAN) IN NEED OF MAJOR EDITING!! Clint Barton and Emily Banner fall in love. Will Bruce agree to it? Will it last...
450K 12K 44
When Rosy Garcia was little, she went to the circus with her father. But there was a fire and she got lost. A young boy from the circus saved her lif...