The Red Kings Volleyball Play...

By Cakes0404

When the Karasuno volleyball team agree to a practice match against Ashinaka High School as well as a week lo... More

Prologue/Hinata's Backstory
Chapter 1: Back to Shizume
Chapter 2: For Tatara!
Chapter 3: Difficult Conversations
Chapter 4: Karasuno Doesn't Get to Talk to Hinata
Chapter 5: Ruhi Played Volleyball
Chapter 6: Real Explanation
Chapter 7: Brought to the Bar
Chapter 8: Invasion

Before We Begin

1.2K 22 2
By Cakes0404

A/N- So hi. I'm writing a lot of new stories right now, but this idea hit me and ever since I've been thinking about it. So a few things for this story:

-Hinata grew up in Shizume City with his dad until half way through middle school when he moves in with his mom to pursue being the next Little Giant.

-Hinata's half brother is paternal, but he got involved in HOMRA during his last year in grade school. His brother is older by 1 year.

-I've only watched the first season of KProject, and the first 2 seasons of Haikyuu so excuse any mistakes and correct me if I get something wrong, although I don't plan on using anything outside of the information from those seasons.

-Ages:
·Third Years: 18
·Second Years: 17
·First Years: 16
·Mikoto Suoh: 1 Year Older Than Yata Misaki. (19)

(Some people will be offended by Mikoto being with a high schooler, so if you would like to think of the KProject cast being younger, do so. Although this is simply a fanfiction so if you truly have an issue with it you shouldn't read this story, also please keep in mind that he is only 3 years older. Some adults are married to people 10-15 years older.)

Thank you and please enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 2K 20
The Karasuno Volleyball Club will have a trip during summer break as a way of relaxing. They decide to go to the beach for a week and have the time o...
101K 3K 60
(completed) This my very first time to write a story..So umm...Yeah..Thank you! The team wasn't entirely curious about hinata's family but the only...
47K 2.4K 19
❝Karasuno went to their Volleyball Tournament but Shoyo wasn't feeling very well so he has to go to the Hospital. Then suddenly.......Something happe...
809K 16.2K 46
Even you guys wonder what will their reaction when one of Volleyball Member had secret lover, which, a male to be exactly? I do not own Haikyuu! I do...