My Only One

By exxangel

Chanyeol the mystery guy, has a huge crush on Byun Baekhyun, the school's heartthrob unknown to the fact that... More

Introduction
Chapter 1.
Welcome Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
🌸 Congratulations CHEN 🌸
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
CH 9
Send Off 🌹
CH 10.
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14.
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23.
CH 24.
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29.
CH 30.
CH 31
CH 32.
CH 33.
CH 34
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37.
CH 38.
CH 39.
CH 40.
CH 41
CH 42
Send Off 🌹
CH 43
CH 44
CH 45
CH 46.
CH 47
CH 48.
CH 49.
CH 50.
CH 51.
CH 52
CH 53.
CH 54.
CH 55 [ THE END ]

CH 15

908 60 45
By exxangel

Baekhyun's Pov :

"You look happy"

Baekboem watched me with narrowed eyes like he was really curious.

"What's wrong with that?" My smile grew even wider than I'm sure he was getting creeped out.

"You look an idiot that's why. Ugh! I'm leaving, bye midget" I frowned ready to smack him but he ran laughing like a maniac.

"You! Go away, Idiot!" I huffed and sat down again, ready to devour the cupcakes that Dad cooked today after she came back from Office. Yes, people, my dad was an amazing cook.

"He is right though, you look happier today. Did something happen?"

I quietly savour the juicy strawberry cream in my mouth smearing some over my fingers while Dad only shook his head and smiled gently. "Look at you, eating like a baby and why is my boy shining so much today. Did you perhaps get a date" I gave him a teasing smile while he questioned me by wriggling his eyes? His eyes went wide as a grin broke out on his face. "You did! Tell me, did Bae Suzy agree already!"

My smile flatters a little, at the mention of her name. I mentally face palmed myself. Dad still thinks it must be Suzy. Of course, he will because he was the only one beside Kyungsoo, Jongdae and  Sehun who knows about my craze over her. In my happiness, I totally forgot about telling him. Me and Suzy, still haven't seen each other after that day in the hall. I don't know but I feel guilty? Is this because I still haven't gotten over her? or because I so easily forgot her?

"What's Wrong? Did I say something wrong?"

I struggle to come up with words and try to smile at my father whose expression instantly changed.

"No Dad, it's nothing. I'm just happy about something else" I reassure him but I know he won't take it. "Don't worry" He sighs nodding but didn't ask anything else.

After saying goodbye, I walked towards my room still thinking about Suzy. She knew I was going after her for over a year, but never gave it too much attention. It was always Ji Eun who would block me or block her to even properly communicate. I don't know why Ji Eun doesn't like me but one time she said, I wasn't sincere. What does that even mean?

I texted Ji Eun to meet me at Rosa's Cafe and got ready to meet her. I also want to discuss about me and Chanyeol and also about what I felt for Suzy wasn't exactly gone but it wasn't exactly there. I feel confused you could say that. I really don't want her to mock me or my feelings or the worst if she tells everything to Chanyeol. Meeting her is a must. And why do I even have her number? Well, it was also because of Suzy.

Contemplating with myself a lot I came to this that I am definitely meeting her. As for Chanyeol, I haven't heard anything from his since that night. I feel a surging warmth flowing through my skin raising goosebumps just my thinking of that day. Thinking about him is giving me butterflies. It's been a day and we still haven't exchanged contacts. I feel shy asking him but I also want him to at least try to reach me. It has always been me. Why doesn't he make a move? I kinda miss him though but I'm not gonna say it out loud not even in front of him.

"Dad, I'll be leaving now!" I yelled and got a bye in return. He was home today because he will be going on a business trip tomorrow for three weeks. He has asked us to spend some time with him because Mom has already gone for someone business in Bangkok. I and Baekboem will be left alone but Junmyeon Hyung is gonna come here for a stay so we aren't exactly alone.

Since Cafe Rosa is always less crowded during this hour it was not that difficult to get seats. Ji Eun was sitting on the table around the corner as she scrolls through her phone. Her shoulder-length hair was lazily laid on her left shoulder. She looked bored but charming. Ji Eun was extremely pretty as well, but her tomboy self was trying to mask it. She was extremely plain and cold-hearted but not exactly a bitch not ugly. Her personality was kinda cool, but she would always get on my nerves that made me hate her.

As I got closer, I directly went to sit facing her. She finally looked up once then rolled her eyes. I frowned, with the look she gave me. I don't look that bad. I took fifteen minutes extra just to choose this outfit. Well, fuxk her if she has no taste.

"Do you want to order something?" I asked trying to be less awkward. She rolls her eyes again.

"I'm not here to drink and stop acting nice it's weird, get to the point. I don't exactly want to stay longer here"

Here goes nothing. Fuxk being polite. She doesn't deserve it.

"Alright, I will get straight to the point. I like Chanyeol now and you already know we are dating" I said, and look directly towards her.

"So? why exactly are you telling me this?" She asked blankly but I was just waiting so that I could say the main thing.

"Because I don't want you to think I was playing with Suzy nor do I want you to think I'm playing with Chanyeol either because I'm not, okay?"

"It's not a new thing Byun. You weren't even sincere so why are you even explaining. What do you want to prove? Also, liking Park Kid, who was always invisible to you? Didn't just days ago you were planning to ruin his life. What change?" She snorts, rolling her eyes but I cut her off.

I frowned. "No, ....I'm not trying to prove anything here alright nor do I have any intention to do what I planned because I have changed my mind"

"Wow you amaze me" I groaned as I try to come up with clear words.

"Look, I ain't playing anymore with anyone. I Like Chanyeol and I'm dating him because I like him. I just do! I don't know how and when I started to have feelings for him. As for suzy, maybe you were right? I didn't actually liked her or was that only attraction but I pinned her for one whole year so it might me something that's why I was so crazed over her right? I'm confused myself. It's true, I was planning to break Chanyeol but I don't know what Chanyeol did to me that I kinda changed my plan. I forget about her as soon as he is in front of me. I know I never knew he existed until that day but now I don't feel safe when he is not beside me. I forget Suzy every time he is near and I feel sorry that I couldn't like her anymore. So you get me, I don't want you to judge my feelings for him nor for her. With Chanyeol my heart feels more livelier and more intense. With Suzy I feel calm but with him I go crazy. I just want to say that, I won't be chasing after Suzy. No need to keep this fued between us anymore. Let's be clear with everything" I took a deep breath and peeked up only to find still looking blankly as if she just ignored everything that I said, but then she smirked.

"Oh Byun, you are really the moon boy aren't you? So sweet of you come all the way to confess. You liked Suzy at first but now you don't know anymore. You didn't even know Park Chanyeol existed but now you like him and even feel something more!  Are you even for real? How and who made you change your mind? That Park Kid. Is he so special? That's so sweet, I might puke"

I had my head down before I inhale some more air to calm my nerves. I'm trying to be serious here but she is being too hard.

"Alright, I get it no need to fuss over. You like Chanyeol more I get it, so you are choosing him. But how will you prove to me that you like him and you are finally over Suzy?  I am very pleased to hear your speech also that finally you are giving up over my best friend but what makes you think I would believe you?"

My mind goes blank at her next words. Prove it? How the hell do I do that? Why do I even need to do that? God, she is such a...Ugh!.

"So you want me to prove it?Whats more there to prove when I'm myself telling you about my feelings! I don't know what do you want from me exactly Ji Eun" I huffed leaning back while looking at her.

She was gone silent and before I could interrupt she started to speak. Her sharp eyes never leaving mine. "You know Suzy is quite beautiful and innocent everyone seems to fall for her but you were an exception. You were after her for a whole year Byun feelings doesn't disappear just in one night. Are you sure you are over her? I don't think so. You might be tricking me too! So here is what you should do to prove that you are finally over Suzy and won't be going after her anymore. Spend a Day with her"

My mouth went dry and the next second I was standing like a deer caught in headlight. I banged the table so hard that the customers and staff gave me a scowl. I was annoyed and feeling frustrated and angry all at the same time. A Day with Suzy? Is she for real after all that I confessed to her, that's what she want me to do now? But Why?!!!

"Are you fuxking Insane! Is this how you want me to prove it?" I whispered yelled taking my seat back. She must be crazy.

"Why not, you have stopped liking her right? then you won't feel anything anymore. It's just one date just so that I could see if you are telling the truth. It not a real date alright. Just a sweet hang out. What? The Byun Baekhyun is backing off now. When did you became such a pus*y? Did that Park kid turned you weak? Pathetic" She snorted.

"Shut Up" I exhaled, "I don't need to prove my feeling to you"

She sighed leaning forward. "I'm not spouting bullshit Byun. Think about it, its also a good chance. You can sort out your feeling completely"

I stopped and thought about it for a while. It does sound bad but not too difficult. What would even happen? Suzy isn't bad, I'm sure it would only feel normal. Also, we can hang out like friends.

"Fine! I will do it, but after that I don't ever want you to bug me anymore" She nods getting up and leaving. I want to run back and decline but maybe she is right? I need to sort out whatever feeling I have for each of them. But I'm also feeling afraid. What if something goes wrong?

What if I'm really not over Suzy or what if I am actually over her. What if Chanyeol found out about me trying to use him just for getting Suzy. What if he hates me! All this What's if are haunting me. Why can't I sort out my own feelings?

Chanyeol I'm sorry......

🌺🌺🌺

Meanwhile After Ji Eun gets back home she get a notification. She opens it and reads it before rolling her eyes.

"It's done you asshole. I don't know why do I even did it but It's the last thing I'm doing for you!"

She types quite annoyed reply and walks back to her room still with the phone in her hand. She suddenly gets a call and picks up without even looking at the ID.

"Did he agree?" The voice said.

"Yes, it took time but he did and wow he is already whipped for Park Chanyeol" She replies back sarcastically and the voice snorts, "Why do you want him to go on a date with Suzy? You know I can feel the change. He is over her but that idiot is still a little clueless and maybe confuse but I'm sure he knows that too. Maybe he just doesn't want to take any chances?"

"You don't need to know that. Thank you by the way. I just want Byun Baekhyun to go crazy and once he does I will be the one to rescue him. So trust me" The voice speaks.

"Of course, Just don't go too hard on him. He isn't that bad. Just innocent and immature sometimes. okay Bye. I am tired"

Beep...Beep....

🌺🌺🌺🌺

Who might that be? 👀

Keep Guessing. 😁

Thank you for reading. ❤

Also, Stream Candy 🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 2.9K 31
❝ come on, come on, don't leave me like this i thought i had you figured out ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 two demigods, both forbidden in many different ways, f...
23.9K 1.3K 50
Through the mercurial raindrops falling from the weeping heavens, shone a big and bright red Super Blood Wolf Moon, lighting up the bloody night with...
3K 257 36
Dream was an outlaw. Running from the guards, stealing, and being a general problem was just an everyday occurrence. He loved the rush of adventure a...
50.5K 965 23
Headcannons about the characters from Helluva boss/Hazbin Hotel. All characters belong to viziepop.