AWRY LOVE [1 & 2]

By MercyAlovewriter

*COMPLETED* "I want to wear this on that day, I kill my nemesis. I want to put it on to hide and shadow my fa... More

*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32 Pt.1*
*33 Pt.2*
*34 Pt.3*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
BOOK II!
*BOOK II: Prologue*
*BOOK II: 1*
*BOOK II: 2*
*BOOK II: 3*
*BOOK II: 4*
*BOOK II: 5*
*BOOK II: 6*
*BOOK II: 7*
*BOOK II: 8*
*BOOK II: 9*
*BOOK II: 10*
*BOOK II: 11*
*BOOK II: 12*
*BOOK II: 13*
*BOOK II: 14*
*BOOK II:15*
*BOOK II: 16*
*BOOK II: 17*
*BOOK II: 18*
IMPORTANT!!!
*BOOK II: 19*
*BOOK II: 20*
*BOOK II: 21*
*BOOK II: 22*
*BOOK II: 23*
*BOOK II: 24*
*BOOK II: 25*
*BOOK II: 26*
*BOOK II: 27*
*BOOK II: 28*
*BOOK II: 29*
*BOOK II: 30*
*BOOK II: 31*
*BOOK II: 32*
*BOOK II:33*
*BOOK 11: 34*
*BOOK II: 35*
*BOOK II: 36*
*BOOK II:37*
*BOOK II:38*
*BOOK II: 39*
*BOOK II: EPILOGUE *

*48*

754 27 13
By MercyAlovewriter

LARISA'S POV

I was woken up by kisses from my cheeks going to my neck. I moan enjoying the feeling.

"Good morning precious and happy birthday." I heard Anthony's deep vibrating voice said. I smiled and quickly open my eyes in surprise.

"Good morning Anthony and how did you know it was my birthday today?" Anthony shrugs.

"I'm a gang leader, remember?Come on love. Let's take a shower together." Just before I replied the blanket was off me showing out my nakedness as Anthony carries me up. Not expecting it I yelp. Anthony chuckles.

As he carries me into the bathroom and drops me gently in the shower, then joins me. I wince at the soreness inbetween my legs. He opens up the water then turns it warm. Then turns to me concerned with guilt.

"Are you okay precious?" I smiled up at him in assurance.

"Yes, just a bit sore." I said blushing.

"Was I being too hard?"

"Are you seriously a gang leader?"

"Haha very funny." He said while I chuckle. "Now, we have to be fast. I have work, you have school. And I have a surprise for you after school. So we have a long day." I smiled and nodded. I took the soap and sponge. I rub them together but stopped when I found Anthony looking at me.

"What?"

"Aren't we supposed to be showering together?"

"Yeah, we already are." I said pointing at the both of us with my hands. Anthony lets out a sigh.

"You are so freakin cute. I'm suppose to wash you then you wash me."

"Oh." I said my cheeks heating up again.

"It's okay birthday girl."

***

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARISA!!" Lyra and the twins said in unison. I covered my mouth in surprise. Lyra comes forward and hugs me.

"You still remembered!" I said surprised.

"Oh come on, you're my closest friend. Why would I forget?" She said pulling back

"True."  The twins came after and they both gave me a hug.

"Thanks guys."

"No problem." Blaine said.

"You will get your gifts at break." Blake said. I nodded at them smiling.

"Happy Birthday Larry!!" I quickly turned to see where the high pitch voice came from. But of course it's Chanel. She smiles at me sincerely making me confused and surprise at the same time.

"What do you want Bitch?" I asked with hatred.

"Oh, I heard you were getting a surprise party after school, is that true?"

I am?

"Fuck off! Queen Bitch!! And go look for a cock to suck since you have nothing better to do." Lyra yells from my back.

***

"So where are you taking me?" I asked. After school Anthony dropped me home and for me to reach my room I found a really pretty dress on the bed and beautiful hills with diamonds here and there. I loved the hills and dress and Anthony told me to quickly change and put it on because we were heading out and I did.

So here we are heading to God knows where.

"You will see, love." I groan I was so curious we have been driving for ten minutes now.

"And here we are."

"What?" I said and looked around. We parked in front of an abandoned warehouse. I was both scared and terrified. "Anthony, w-what are we doing here?"

"You will see precious. Don't be scared I'm here with you. Okay?" I slowly nodded and gulp down my fear. I was about to open the door and Anthony stopped me. "I'll take care of that." He said then came out of the car jogging to my side of the car he opens it for me. I smiled up at him as I come down with the killer hills.

We walk up to the warehouse while I couldn't stop shaking. Anthony was about to open the door when I quickly stop him.

"Wait Anthony," I said, he gives me a questioning look.

Did he find out?

And he brought me here to kill me? I just hope he didn't. I gulp loudly. I shook off that thought. He possibly can't.

"Larisa? Are you okay?" He asked concerned. I look up at him then smiled.

"Y-yes I am. You can open." I said gesturing my hands towards the wooden door. He nods then turns the door nob as it makes a weird sound before pushing it wide open. I stare at the darkness.

Yes, he has found out and he's here to kil-

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARISA!!!" The lights then switch on as I jump and ran to Anthony's back holding his shirt tight.

I peak my head from his back then saw everyone: Lyra, the B-twins, Ryan I haven't seen him since I left, Marco same, Anthony's mum and few other strange faces. I slowly come out from Anthony's back. My eyes became blurry.

All the people I care about and cares for me are all here. They are the once who really cares about me.

"Aaaaaw sweety it's your day. Don't cry and mess up the make up." Anthony's mum said quickly walking up to me and takes out a tissue tapping it on my wet cheeks before hugging me. "It's okay sweetie." She pulls away and Anthony turns me to face him. He holds my hands.

"I love you Larisa. I'm so happy you came to this world and lighten my darkness. You are just like my hero. Without you I'm hopeless, weak and empty. I love you so much Larisa. My sweet precious." With that he smashes my lips on his and I wasted no time kissing back as people start screaming "oooohs".

Few seconds later we pull back and I chuckle at the red lipstick on his lips. I quickly wipe it off with my thumb.

I started getting hugs from people and I found out the strange faces I didn't know were either from Anthony's gang or few friends invited by Lyra and The twins girlfriends.

We ate cake, few snacks and drinks. We dance to the song but obviously Anthony didn't want to join with the dancing so I had to force him but he just stood at the centre with folded arms while I dance around him until he finally hold my waist dancing with me.

"HI GUYS!!! SORRY I'M LATE!!" We all turned to the so familiar voice. Chanel. My mood changed as I angrily walked up to her standing in front of her and facing her.

"What are you doing here? You weren't invited."

"Sorry for that. You have all people know I love parties. And you didn't invite me?" She fakes pout then slightly pushes me passing me then turns back to me. "Besides, I'm only here for the drama." She shrugs then walks off to were the drinks are, pours herself some then walks up to the DJ telling him to move away.

I was about to walk up to her and slap her before pushing her out. But I froze, completely.

"Hey sweetheart." My eyes widen as I look at Anthony who is currently walking up to me but facing the person at my back. I gulp and nervously turn around facing the monsters.

Demian smiles at me while The Beast my so called Dad gave me a sadistic smile and the lawyers familiar face holding brown envelope.

"What the Fuck are you guys doing here?!" Anthony growls at my side.

"Simple, taking what belongs to me."

"What?! Are you fucken sick?! Or you miss the beaten from the party?!" Anthony yells back. I just stood froze, starring at my fears.

"Okay, I came to take back my wife." Demian said emphasising the word "wife".

"Okay then that you will get... Anyone here that belongs to this fucker, take your leave!!! Anyone?!" Anthony turns back around. "Seems like your wife isn't here. Now can you guys please leave. You have caused enough troubles." Anthony says trying to sound calm. I stayed numb.

"My wife is the one and only, Larisa Gold." Demian said. A few gasp was heard behind me. I heard few footsteps coming closer until Lyra and Anthony's mum came into view.

"What do you guys think you are saying?! Larisa, my friend wouldn't stoop so low to marry you!! A rapist!" Lyra yells at Demian face. "And to correct you!! It's Larisa Winters!!! Not Gold!!"

"Barista." Demian nods to Barista Heather. She nods back then takes out few papers I remembered signing and hands it to Anthony. Anthony grabs it and looks through it as I shut my eyes tight.

"This is the paper they both signed before their wedding day." Barista Heather said.

"WHAT?! This is sick!! This is fake!! I know Larisa!! She wouldn't marry him at least she would have tell me!!!"

"Well then Mrs. Trust, ask her yourself." I heard Demian voice but my eyes still tightly shut.

"Precious? Larisa?" I heard Anthony's voice. I slowly open back my eyes as they are now blurry, tears walling up. "Is this true?" I looked into Anthony's eyes hope glittering in them. I move my eyes to Lyra telling me to speak then moved to Anthony's mum's worried eyes. I look back at Anthony's ones. I shut back my eyes squeezing them tight.

"I-I'm so sorry." I whispered but loud enough for them to hear.

"FUCK!!!" Anthony yells and more gasp from almost everyone. Tears drops freely from my eyes. As I drop on my knees grabbing hold of Anthony's wrist.

"I'm truly sorry." I said he quickly removed his hand off mine.

"Don't fucken ever in your miserable life again touch me." My eyes widen in shock at his tone and words.

"T-that day, you came late." I said.

"If you had told me earlier, I would have done something about it!!" Anthony yells at me.

"I-I was scared!! I thought you would leave me and willingly take me to them!!"

"How would you know without trying?!"

"As much as I love this drama, I would love to go now with my wife, Mrs. Gold."

"You know what?! I don't fucken care anymore just take her and leave!!!" Anthony yells then walks out. Demian tries lifting me up but I slap his hands off me before wiping my nose then got up from kneeling. I looked up to see Lyra's teary eyes.

"How could you? I trusted you Larisa!! But I don't even know you anymore!!" Lyra says as a tear drops from her eye. "From this day on, you cease to be my friend." Lyra said then ran out.

"Let's go." The Beast said grabbing my arm harshly out of the warehouse as I look around at everyone's shock face and Chanel's smiling in victory. I feel so ashamed. I looked down then faced back forward as we reach out and Anthony's car no where to be found.

We walked up to the black Jeep and I was tossed in.

THE END.

HI GUYS!!!

HEY GUYS I'LL BE SENDING A AUTHOR'S NOTE SHORTLY SO STAY TUNED! AND YOU ARE FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS FROM THERE!!

BE PATIENT!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 27.1K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
1.5M 42.4K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
34.1K 1.2K 17
A ruthless assassin of the most dangerous family in the world A shy college student who works as a valet driver at her hotel. What happens when he...
183K 5.7K 34
"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒉𝒆'𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒕." 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 1 Copyright...