{ #5 } Eclipse Of The Moon (M...

Door Snape75

Black Moon Series Book #5 📲 This book updates at best once a week and only if I have managed to write at lea... Meer

Announcement / Temporary Note
Description
Welcome to the 5th book of the Black Moon series!
Characters
Aaron
Prologue
Chapter 0 - A Master Dom's Nostalgia
Chapter 1 - First Sexual Experience
Chapter 2 - I'm Fuckin' 16, Dad!!!
Chapter 3 - Coming-Out Birthday
Chapter 4 - American Pie
Chapter 5 - Philadelphia
#StopHomophobia
Chapter 6 - Sexual Experiments
Chapter 7 - Sexual Experiments (Part 2)
Chapter 8 - I Don't Want To Go...
Chapter 9 - Treasure Hunt
Chapter 10 - Mutual Gratefulness
Chapter 11 - Surprise...
Chapter 12 - Locker Room
Chapter 13 - Ominous Threats
Chapter 14 - Please, God, Help Me...
Chapter 15 - F*ck You, God!
Chapter 16 - The Birth Of The Rebel
Chapter 17 - Aaron 2.0
Chapter 18 - The Ultimate Threat
Chapter 19 - Running Away
Chapter 20 - Westbound Headed
Chapter 21 - The City Of Angels
Chapter 22 - The City Of Drugs
Chapter 23 - The City Of Prostitution
Chapter 24 - The City Of Theft
Chapter 25 - The City Of Death
Intermission - Ivan Vargas
Chapter 26 - The Gentleman...
Plans...
Chapter 27 - ... Is Named Ivan Vargas
Chapter 28 - So Fucking Formal!
Chapter 29 - Hope Is A Virtue
Chapter 30 - Withdrawal
Chapter 31 - Half-Confession
Chapter 32 - Temperance Is A Virtue
Chapter 33 - Fucking Up
Chapter 34 - Time-Out
Chapter 35 - Lust
Chapter 36 - Tutored Or Tutoring?
Chapter 37 - Red-Handed
Chapter 38 - Diligence Is A Virtue
Chapter 39 - Happy Birthday, Menino
Chapter 40 - Heaven Water
Chapter 41 - Honesty Is A Virtue
Chapter 42 - The Thrill Of Eagerness
Chapter 43 - Them
Chapter 44 - Biter Bit
Short Intermission
Chapter 45 - Hell Fire
Chapter 46 - The World He Lives In
Chapter 47 - Master Ivan
Chapter 49 - Confessions Over A Punishment
Chapter 50 - A Reward
Chapter 51 - The Story Of A Tattoo...
Chapter 52 - ... And A Piercing
Chapter 53 - Chastity Is A Virtue
Chapter 54 - Walk Into The Fourth Decade
Chapter 55 - I Am Ready...
Chapter 56 - ... For The Slave Night
Chapter 57 - Prudence Is A Virtue
Update on the situation (not a chapter)
Chapter 58 - You May Call Me Daddy...
Chapter 59 - You May Call Me Daddy... (part 2)
Chapter 60 - Naughty Shopping
Chapter 61 - And Naughty Evening
Chapter 62 - Public Punishment
Chapter 63 - Saving Cammy?
Chapter 64 - A Fight For Dominance
Chapter 65 - Compromising
Chapter 66 - Dominating the Master Dom
Chapter 67 - Master Trainee Aaron
Chapter 68 - The Other Trainee
Chapter 69 - A Budding Friendship
Chapter 70 - Cop & Thief Night
Chapter 71 - Doms Under Surveillance
Chapter 72 - Public Threesome
Epilogue
Announcement
The Black Moon Series Has More To Come
List of all the Characters
Timeline

Chapter 48 - Faith Is A Virtue

16.4K 579 644
Door Snape75

Eclipse Of The Moon ~ Book 1 of Aaron
Chapter 48
Faith Is A Virtue

Saturday 15 November 2003

"I'll be a good Submissive to you," I promise as I rest my hands on his shoulder.

"You'd better, otherwise you'll end up on my thighs too, but in a different position," he replies meaningfully, and I forcefully disregard mental images of a spanking because that's a part I'm not looking forward to either.

It also helps that Ivan grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls me forward while his other hand shifts to grope my ass as his mouth covers mine. It's not really a surprise, but I'm still caught off-guard and gasp, which allows his tongue to invade me.

Powerfully so.

I can feel all his dominance as his wet muscle takes control of my tongue, compelling it to follow his swirls at his own pace while he claims ownership of my mouth. I have half a mind to fight his supremacy, but I quickly realize that it would be pointless.

I must accept my submission to him.

Master Ivan.

I can feel his high superiority over me. His domination is high above mine, making me feel like the baby bird I'm supposed to be, so I just lose myself in the entrancing sensations provided by my surrender. I didn't think I'd like to relinquish that much, even in a kiss, but perhaps it's an Ivan-effect and I truly enjoy complying with his lead.

I am ready to do this.

Now.

"When will you start training me?" I ask through my heavy breathing when Ivan breaks our kiss.

"I've already started, Pet. This kiss was the first step, and you did pretty good since you followed my lead," he replies, obviously pleased with himself.

"I'm talking about the real training... Master."

"Right. Now," he blows out in a barely audible voice.

My cock had already started swelling through our wet interaction, but at these words, it reaches a full hard-on while a shudder gushes down my spine.

This is it.

We're here.

This is the beginning of a new life for me and I'm more than ready to dive into it, which is exactly what I do as I lower my head.

"Good boy."

The praise has my body shiver lightly, but I can't tell whether it's from the compliment or from the realization that I have just signed up for a long submissive phase.

"Here's the agenda for today, Pet. As you already know, postures represent an annoying yet important block because they're one major evidence of the Submissive's surrender to his Master. Knowing how agile you are, I'm sure you'll quickly learn them. I assume that the hardest part will be for you to connect your mind with your body, but since you live with me, it'll be easier to train you progressively, and that goes for pretty much all the aspects I need to teach you.

"It's almost noon, so I'll give you your first lesson in the kitchen while I cook, then after lunch, I'll show you the playroom upstairs, introduce you to the equipment, train you a bit more on the positions, and if you behave," he trails off mysteriously as his hands squeeze my backside, "we might enact our first scene."

My cock releases a load of precum at the same time as my anus clenches hard, and that's pretty much how it echoes in my head. Anxiety, eagerness, fear, lust, apprehension, resolve, nervousness, excitation. A whole whirlwind of mixed feelings that wash over me in this instant. Ivan must have felt my body stiffen because he pulls me closer for another brief kiss.

"You'll have to trust me, Pet," he whispers very seriously against my lips.

"I already trust you, Master," I reply with the best determination I can muster.

"Let's go then. Follow me to the kitchen."

Without hesitation, I instantly get off his lap and follow him to the island counter, by which he drops a thin cushion to the floor.

"Strip to your underwear, rest your clothes on a stool, and kneel," he orders firmly.

You, perv... You're hoping to lurk at my bulge, but too bad for you, my cock has deflated and I doubt it'll be up anytime soon.

Of course, I keep these thoughts to myself and comply with his request, and less than a minute later, I am roughly dropping to my knees on the pillow.

"There are several postures that I'll teach you, and one of them is kneeling at attention. Once you go to the club, you'll see that each of these positions have several variations depending on the Doms' preferences, but they're little details, and the fundamentals remain the same. While kneeling at attention, your knees should be close together, your back straight, shoulders squared, your head slightly lowered, and the back of your hands resting on your thighs."

Deeply focused, I carefully listen to his instructions, applying myself to execute them.

"Almost perfect, Pet. Just lower your head a little more... Good. Now this position is often used for the Sub to meditate, so that's what I want you to do while I prepare lunch. I want you to remain still and quiet and to think about your submission, how you'll trust me and how you'll surrender to me. Understood?"

"Yes, Master," I reply respectfully.

So far, so good. I wish I had something to do, or at least a book to read, and it's not really exciting, but I get the purpose of such a position and it's honestly not the hardest part. For crying out loud, he was even kind enough to give me a cushion to make it less uncomfortable for my knees whereas I read that most of the time, a Sub would kneel on the hard floor, so I can't complain.

Sex – and more specifically anal penetration – will doubtlessly be harder because... because I freaking love topping. That's why I spend the next half hour striving to recall the few times I more or less enjoyed an intrusion through my back door; when Cam used a finger the first time he gave me head at the shack, something he repeated exactly a week ago in Boston; when Josh popped my cherry; when Marcus examined my prostate. Even if I wasn't entirely comfortable in any of these occurrences, I can't deny that there was the slightest bit of pleasure.

"I'd give anything to know what you've been thinking of and that gave you such a boner, Pet."

Ivan's voice suddenly pulls me from my thoughts only to realize that the front of my pink boxer briefs is now distorted and bluntly giving out my arousal.

"I can think of something you could give me, Master, and that's the only thing I'd exchange my thoughts for," I reply mischievously, keeping my head lowered.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk... I really can't wait to use that sassy mouth," he says smugly, and as he tilts my head up, I'm glad to see that my impishness hasn't turned him angry. "Get this into your skull, though: you're not getting to top me. Ever."

"Your loss, Master."

"I'll take this as it's my loss for not hearing your thoughts, Pet, I can deal with that. Off we go having lunch now."

While we eat the cold mixed salad he prepared in the dining room, Ivan tells me a bit more about the different postures he is about to teach me and then some about the items in what he calls his playroom upstairs. By the time we finish our dessert, I am still very hard and very grateful that he orders me to clear up the table and the kitchen while he goes to prepare a few things on the upper floor. Since I'm more than eager to discover what he has in store for me, I hurry to put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher, to trash empty wrappings and to wipe everything clean.

Less than fifteen minutes later, I am walking down the long corridor and since the mysterious room is still closed, I step into his master bedroom for the second time in five months. The last time, it was pretty dark with only his bedside lamp on; today, I get to see that there is a large terrace on the right side – which should logically rest over his office – but it's in the attached bathroom that I find him.

Jeez! I had never seen such a beautiful bathroom, all black-tiled except for a few white tiles to break the darkness of the floor and walls. The sinks and bathtub are charcoal gray and only the ceiling was offered a lighter shade with integrated spotlights scattered all over the surface.

"Do you know what this is?" Ivan asks right away, prompting an enema bulb in front of me.

"Yes, I used one before," I sigh as I remember that devirginizing afternoon at Joshua's house.

"Good, then you know what you have to do, I guess," he comments, smiling warmly. "That's if you're comfortable with it, of course."

"That's not particularly enjoyable, but I'm not into scatology," I grumble, glaring at the bulb.

"Aaron, this is not a mandatory thing. The rectum isn't that much of a dir..."

"Ugh, do we really need to have this conversation now?"

"Yes, and I'd like you to not interrupt me," he scolds me, his eyes stern. "The rectum isn't that much of a dirty place as most of wastes stay in your colon. Enemas are mostly good if we're going to enact a long and intense scene, if there's going to be a lot of rimming, but don't abuse them as it's not good for your gut flora."

"I'd rather use one tonight, though."

"If it makes you more comfortable, fine, but don't do too many, understood?"

"Yes... Master."

"I'll give you some privacy now, just call me once you're ready to shower."

"Thank you, Master," I reply, managing to avoid the grumbling in my voice.

With that, Ivan walks out of the bathroom, leaving the door ajar, and I find myself staring dumbly at the bulb, trying to remember Joshua's advice. I mostly recall the unpleasant sensation of the mild water filling and cleaning my insides, but I guess I will have to get used to this. Still full of resolve, I go through my deed carefully, filling and emptying my rectum thrice, because I would rather avoid a shit-covered cock incident on our first time. To be honest, once would have been enough since I'm one of these individuals with a very slow bowel movement and using the toilets only once in the morning. One lucky guy, and such a weirdo for thinking about that in this moment.

"IVAAAAAAN!!! I'M READY!!!" I yell as I go and wait for him in the huge Italian shower.

Fuck! Is that even a shower? It must be at least seven-feet-long and four-feet-wide with a big showerhead on the ceiling, a detachable and smaller one hanging and several jets embedded in the walls. With my back to the door, I play with the orientation of the small devices for a while, but after a few minutes waiting, I wonder if he heard me. Turning around, ready to call out again, I startle when I discover that he is standing just a few inches away, glaring at me darkly.

"I can't have heard that well," he simply states dryly, and it eventually clicks in my head.

"Sorry... I'm ready, Master."

"Better."

Keeping my head lowered, I watch his lower body become more exposed as he gets rid of his clothes. I already know his upper half for having seen him train at the gym wearing only his shorts before, and I briefly saw his dick twice in the past, but it was always in darkness, so I am now craving to discover his entire middle section. And it doesn't disappoint: firm buttocks that I would love to knead, a long and thick semi-hard cock and a neatly trimmed crotch that makes me feel a bit self-conscious for the mess in my dark pubes.

"Move further to your left and face away from me," he orders as he turns on the tap.

I can't help but yelp as a stream of fresh water suddenly pours over me, but as Ivan presses himself against my back, his warmth quickly quietens my shivers. That's until I get to feel his manhood harden against my backside, making my body tense again.

"Shhhh, Pet," Ivan says warmly as his circle about my waist. "It's been a while since we last spoke about virtues, huh?"

Errr... Just a month, Master, after the spiked drink incident. Not sure it's the best time to discuss theology while your stick is clearly distracting my thoughts, though.

"Tell me about Faith, Pet."

"That's... the theological virtue by which we believe... all the truths that he has revealed..." I stammer, painfully striving to keep my mind clear despite his proximity.

"Correct. It's an act of trust and self-abandonment. If you want to become a Dom – and ultimately a Master Dom – you'll have to learn to be a Submissive first because that's the only way you'll get to understand Subs like no other Dom can. You'll have to relinquish all your powers, Pet, and that means no longer relying on your own strengths. You'll learn to commit to my power and my judging word. You'll have to trust me with your body, your well-being and your happiness. I want you to have faith in me."

"As if... you were my... God?"

"Something like that, by extension, but above all, as your Master," he purrs huskily. "Remember that all I want is your happiness and success, can you understand this?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. Then don't move and let me take charge," he instructs firmly.

Now that I am completely wet, Ivan tuns off the tap and squirts shower gel over my back before he begins to smear the substance with a washcloth, starting with my shoulders, my neck and my face, then, still standing behind me, applying himself to rub every inch of my torso, back, front and arms, until he gets to my legs and feet. His hands then take over and as they reach my groin, one of them massaging my balls while the other one strokes my shaft, there is nothing that could prevent my cock from swelling again.

Not even his own erection rubbing against the cleft of my ass, because his fingers are that skilled, and a needy moan even escapes my mouth before his right hand slides to my backside. As his fingers become a little more intrusive, searching between my cheeks, I can't help stiffening a bit.

"Faith, Pet... Have faith in me," he whispers.

Easier said than done... Why don't we swap places?

I know that won't happen though, because I am here to learn and submit to him.

"Ugh..." I groan as I feel the tip of a finger push past my so-private hole.

"Faith, Pet... It's only a finger and you'll have to take far more than this, but trust me, I won't go faster than you can adjust," he encourages me, slipping more of his digit inside my ass. "That's it, loosen up for me."

His husky voice must be holding some sort of magic, or perhaps it's also how good his other hand feels on my manhood, but after a few minutes, I manage to ease up the tight ring of muscles. Ivan takes a brief break to wash all the soap away, and once he has switched off the water, the digit is back, coated with cold lube.

"You're doing great, Pet, now let's work a second finger in."

The earlier discomfort returns right away despite the slick substance, enhancing a stinging pain, but once again, I end up unwinding the tension down there. Weirdly enough, it's only because I suddenly think about the thickness of his rod. I am fully aware that I will have to give way to something much larger later, so I sincerely appreciate the gentle progression. After several minutes, I even let him ease in a third finger, gradually relaxing from his constant words of praise and his other hand either teasing my nipples or stroking my cock.

"Ngh... Oh my..." I moan as one of his fingers suddenly hits that special bundle of nerves nestled between my rectum and my bladder.

"That's it, Pet, focus on the pleasurable sensations," he teases, insisting on that particular spot as the pace of his strokes increases on my shaft.

"Damn... I'm gonna..." I stutter as a ball of fire sets about exploding in my groin, but that's when Ivan evilly takes a step back, retrieving his fingers from my ass and letting go of my cock. "Ugh... come on..."

"You don't get to come just yet, Pet, because I want to see you edge," he chuckles. "Don't move, though."

A grunt of frustration earns me a sharp slap on my backside, but despite my knees slightly wobbling from the denied orgasm, I remain standing still, my hands still pressed against the wall, while Ivan briefly steps out of the shower. When he returns seconds later, something hard pokes into my back entrance, and it's not the warm member I almost expected. It's damned cold.

"Push out, Pet."

Complying with his request, I unclench the muscles of my anus to allow what I easily guess to be a plug inside of me. Either Ivan prepared me well or the toy isn't that big, but it smoothly slips in until my rectum has swallowed it whole, only a small part sticking out between my buttocks.

"You're such a good boy," Ivan purrs, sending a wave of pride through my entire body. "How are you feeling, Pet?"

"Full, Master," I reply in all honesty yet with all due respect.

"You'll get used to the sensation, Pet, don't worry," he says warmly as he makes me turn around for a kiss. "Just try to adjust while I clean myself up."

Keeping my head slightly lowered, I don't fail to deeply ogle the gorgeous hunk in front of me as he uses another washcloth to foam his tanned body with shower gel. He is so fucking sexy, and that's probably what keeps me so hard and leaking. However, when he pulls on his erection to wash his scrotum, something suddenly catches my attention. Something I hadn't noticed the first time I met him in his car nor two nights ago at the club.

"May... May I ask a question, Master?"

"Sure," Ivan replies casually, still focused on his cleaning.

"What's that?"

"What's what?" he asks, looking up and frowning at me.

"That," I grunt, tentatively pointing at his cock although I can't see the jewel anymore now that he has let go of his manhood, but it suddenly hits him.

"Oh, that?" he chuckles, pulling on his dick again and revealing the small barbell at the intersection of his balls and his shaft. "It's called a Hafada piercing."

"Did it hurt?"

"Nope," he chuckles. "And it's purely... ornamental, not like other types that can provide pleasure to a partner. Are you interested into getting one, Pet?"

"Err... not sure," I reply, shuddering at the thought of having something pierce through my sensitive skin.

"Okay, let's discuss that later and move on."

Once Ivan has finished washing the remaining soap of our bodies and dried us with warm towels, he grabs my hand and leads me out of the master bedroom. The plug in my ass occasionally rubbing against my prostate has my legs shake a bit, though it might as well be the anticipation as Ivan unlocks the door of the playroom. Like he did a few days ago at the Hell Fire, he goes to stand behind me, hands resting on my shoulders, and guides me in. Heavy scents of wood, oil and leather immediately assail my nostrils, pleasantly, I should say, and a homey feeling crams my entire soul.

For about half an hour, Ivan tours me around the room, presenting me with various accessories and pieces of furniture I have already seen and read about in the books. Some are quite scary, like the whips, the nine-tailed floggers, the punishment bench. I'm a bit less eager to see those used on me, but as much as I understood that all of them aren't necessarily accepted by all the Subs, I have also gathered that I will have to experience them if I ever want to become a Dominant. Even more so if I aim at evolving as a Master Dom.

Ivan also tells me about soft and hard limits, and he assures me that we will take things progressively as I discover more and more of these items, which shall allow us to fill what he calls an activity sheet. This document is a list of all the accessories and activities of the BDSM lifestyle, that both the Dominant and the Submissive must grade according to their likes and dislikes, and said grades can evolve over time as each partner's tastes change.

We then spend a long hour in the middle of the room with Ivan teaching me all the submissive positions. Standing at attention or display. Kneeling at attention or display. Presenting. Offering. Apologizing. There are so many variants! However, exactly as he anticipated, I quickly get the hang of them, and only my patience and endurance will require more training in the future.

"Look up, Pet."

I am currently on my knees, legs spread open, with the fingers of my left hand laced around my right wrist at the small of my back, which Ivan calls a display position.

Display.

Of course! My genitals are literally displayed in this position.

In fact, my semi-hard is fully exposed, hanging a bit loosely between my thighs, a thin string of precum oozing from my earlier arousal. It doesn't help that the plug is still brushing on and off against my prostate. As I comply with my Master's request, my heart lurches in my chest from the intense lust shining in his eyes. His impressive frame towering me makes me feel small, but I couldn't care less. Seeing his erection as my eyes travel up his beautiful body gives birth to another wave of pride within me.

"You've done really good so far and you're really one gorgeous boy, Pet," he praises. "Whenever I ask you to go to the playroom, you shall be waiting for me in this spot and in this position, is this clear?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good boy. Like I told you, I'm a strict Dominant. The BDSM lifestyle will prevail in our relationship further on, which means that I expect you to abide by my rules at all times. As much as the atmosphere might loosen up in certain moments, more likely outside of any sexual context, this room – and the Hell Fire by extension – is the place where my strictness shall reign to its utmost. Respect and submission shall be your master words here. I won't suffer the slightest swerve. Is this clear, Pet?"

"Yes, Master."

"Stand up now."

As soon as I am back on my feet, feet shoulders-width apart and my arms along my body, Ivan takes a step forward and his hands move to gently curve over my face while a shadow briefly casts the previous lust in his eyes.

"Now we're going to play a bit, Pet, and since it's your first scene, I intend to keep it rather light, but there's one important question I need to ask. I have gathered that... what happened to you a year ago didn't seem to affect your sexual life too deeply. It's too early for me to really find out whether you've been repressing your emotions or not, and my purpose isn't to make you talk unless you're willing to, but just in case, I need to ask: did it happen from behind or..."

"From behind, Master," I blurt out, casting my eyes down. "Sorry for having interrupted you."

"I'll let it pass this time because it was a difficult question and I apologize for bringing this up now, but then we'll go for a position where you can see me. If at any moment you start feeling uncomfortable, you know you can safeword, understood?"

"Yes, Master. And I'm totally fine," I reply with determination.

For sure, it wasn't the best time to bring up such horrible memories, but I understand what he means and his intentions are perfectly praiseworthy. I'm honestly grateful for his thoughtfulness.

"Good," he whispers softly as his right thumb sweeps across my closed mouth. "Those lips... so plump... I wonder how they'd feel around my shaft," he murmurs in a barely audible voice.

Much better than my ass, Master, I think to myself, ready to prove him how I could pleasure him with my lips and my tongue.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that, Ron. You know that his fat cock will soon replace that plug, though.

"I think I'd like to have a taste of that sassy tongue too," he purrs, making me wonder if I said that aloud. "Open your mouth, Pet. Let me check there's no sore in there."

"What...? Master..."

"As far as HIV is concerned, scientific research says that there's very little risk of transmission through oral sex, especially from someone who's on antiretroviral therapy, but these risks increase in case of cuts or sores, so I have very strict rules you'll have to abide by. One is to never brush your teeth before we enact a scene. Another is that in case of cuts or sores, I will use a condom while you blow me. Third one, you're not to swallow my cum. And four, I don't care about the drooling, I'd rather you spit as much saliva as you can. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Master."

"Now open your mouth so that I can inspect it."

Jeez! The next minute is quite awkward as Ivan carefully scrutinizes my mouth, pulling on my lips to examine my gums, my palate, my tongue and basically every corner of that specific cavern.

"You'll learn to do this yourself in the future and I trust you to always go through this thorough inspection before any scene. Never miss to report the slightest cut or gingivitis."

"Understood, Master."

"I'm really serious about this, Pet," he insists sternly. "Also, I forgot to tell you, but I'll have you take blood tests once a month. Even if I always take necessary precautions, it's always better to double check."

"Yes, Master."

"On your knees, Pet," he orders, and I drop to my knees in front of him, facing his full hard-on. "Hands behind your back... Open..."

I was hoping that he would leave me a bit of free will to show him my skills at giving head, but the man is on full Dom-mode. As his left hand reaches for the back of my head, he gently pushes a third of his eight inches inside my mouth, and I can do is stare up at him and close my lips around his girth, squeezing them as he begins to thrust back and forth.

Fuck! It's even hotter than I thought, and although I keep swerving my tongue around his cock, he remains in total control. And yet, I clearly revel in the pleasure displaying on his face and the groans rumbling from his chest. After a few minutes also applying myself to release my saliva, Ivan pulls out and walks to a chest of drawers from where he retrieves a condom that he swiftly unrolls over his dick.

"Let's take this a bit further. I want to test your gag reflex and see how you deal with deep-throating, but until you become more familiar with this activity and get a better control on your throat, I'm going to use condoms. Also, since you won't be able to speak, I want you to lay your hands on my thighs and squeeze if you need me to slow down or stop. Is this clear, Pet?"

"Yes, Master."

This time, Ivan seizes both sides of my head and shoves himself back inside my mouth, going much further and making me gag before he pulls back.

"Again. Open."

At that order, I part my lips and allow him back in, and after several repeats, I manage to take him fully.

"That's it, Pet, relax your throat, breathe through your nose," he encourages me as he begins to thrust back and forth at a faster pace.

Willing all my muscles to loosen up, I take a deep breath through my nose and focus on evening my respiration, following his advice. Ivan keeps praising me as he quickly picks up speed, pounding deeper and deeper with each of his thrusts, burying my nose in his trimmed pubes. The taste of the condom feels weird on my tongue, yet the wildness of his moves and his savage grunts are all that catch my attention. I'm retching and dribbling, but it only seems to excite him more and this brutal manhandling awakes a certain comfort that I didn't know existed within me.

I am so fucking painfully hard!

"Fuck! You're even better than I thought, Pet," he pants as he pulls back and lets go of my head.

"Thank you, Master..." I answer, coughing a bit.

"You may use the towel on the chest of drawers over there to wipe your chin, then go and lie down on the bed. On your back."

Once I'm settled on said bed at the far right of the room, shivering from the cold satin sheet, I finish recovering from the previous efforts and watch him prepare several lengths of rope. I guess I'm going to end up tied up and somehow, it boosts my arousal, making my cock twitch and leak with precum. Ivan is soon by my side and drops all the accessories he fetched at the foot of the bed.

"As you've seen, there are many ways to restrain limbs," he starts, beginning to wrap the first rope around my wrists. "Some are more pleasant than others. Rope is not the best for Subs, it's not as enjoyable as padded leather cuffs for instance, but I love it, and I believe you can handle the discomfort. I won't tighten it too strong in any case."

Once he has made a little knot, he secures the other end of the rope to a hook embedded in the wall, stretching my arms above my head. He then uses two other lengths that he ties around my ankles, and just when I thought he was going to attach them to the foot-posters of the bed, he actually knots them to two other hooks which are fixed on the wall behind me, on either side of the bed, pulling my legs up in a V form. Once he is done stretching the ropes to his liking, I find myself in a mildly comfortable position, with my legs spread open and upright, and – holy crap!!! – my butthole fully exposed. The rope is itching my skin indeed, but I'm more concerned about the tray he brings to the bed and which holds sharp items.

"I like my Submissives cleanly shaved, Pet," he announces as he kneels in front of me, and I suddenly fear for my virility. "So, I'm going to clear this jungle and show you how it should be. Then it'll be your responsibility to maintain it that neat."

"Master...?"

"Hmm?"

"When you say... cleanly shaved..."

"I mean cleanly shaved, Pet. Hairless groin and asshole."

"Err... Isn't a good trimming enough?" I insist almost pleadingly.

"Don't worry, Pet," he soothes, giving a few comforting strokes to my cock. "Seeing how well-endowed you are in this department," he continues, squeezing my shaft at the same time, "you won't lose any of your manliness. You'll get used to it."

Again, I guess it would be useless to insist, so I swallow my pride and let him enjoy his whim. He first slips a towel beneath my backside, then uses a pair of scissors to trim most of my pubes. I can't help squirming when he smears shaving foam all over my genitals, which earns me a slap on my butt and a dark scowl. Dammit! I don't want to see the disaster.

"Open your eyes, Pet," he scolds me as my eyelids shut. "It's important that you watch so that you know how to proceed on your own further on."

Ivan is very cautious and full of attention while he manipulates a sharp razor over my pubis then my groin, and I can tell he is fully focused as the blade reaches more sensitive areas like my balls and even my shaft. I take mental notes as I observe him stretch my skin and remove all the disgraceful hair. I wish he would end this torture here, but he then plays a bit with the toy inside my ass, hitting my prostate as he whirls it within and making me moan with frustration when he retrieves it. My face blatantly heats up as he adds more foam between my buttocks and shaves the bit of hair I have there. He did tell me he had a kink with humiliation and if I judge by the smirk spreading on his lips, I believe that the bastard is enjoying himself a lot.

"Now... doesn't it look gorgeous?" he asks once he has wiped my privates clean with another towel.

I must admit that it looks super soft, and I think I'd truly love it on another man's genitals. As far as I'm concerned, I feel a little emasculated deep down, but like Ivan said, I will get used to it.

"So smooth..." he purrs, his hands wandering all over my shaven skin before he removes the towels and the rest from the bed.

Kneeling back between my legs, Ivan remains utterly silent, just staring at me intensely while his hands caress my backside. In the dimness of the room, it feels like electricity is coursing through the air, rising the tension caused by our respective anticipation for what is to come next. When both his thumbs make contact with my puckered hole, a hiss escapes my mouth and my teeth clench on my lower lip.

"Shh... Pet. Stop hurting that lip cause it excites me," he says soothingly. "You just have to relax..."

"I'm trying, Master."

"Remember, Pet. Faith. You must trust me."

"I do, Master," I breathe out, hypnotized by the fire burning in his eyes and the depth of his voice.

"Good, because I'm going to send you flying high," he smirks, adding a bit more pressure over the ring of muscles. "Just remember that I, as your Master, own your pleasure, and you shall not come without my permission."

"Yes, I remember, Master."

"Good boy."

Without further ado, Ivan bends over and swallows my whole dick. His warmth feels blissful and I watch him – completely mesmerized – bob up and down my length, relishing in the skills of his tongue. His lustful eyes are locked with mine and the moans he utters send vibrations through the most sensitive areas of my manhood, igniting a burning fire in my balls.

Shit!! How am I going to hold back!?

"Please... Please... Master..." I beg as I feel the eruption about to burst.

"Not yet, Pet... Hold it."

Easier said than done, you dumbass, I think to myself, but relief washes over me from the sudden absence of stimulation on my cock. This is only short-lived, though, as something I wasn't expecting at all happens. Ivan grabs my hips and roughly pulls me toward him, stretching my limbs further, then quickly slips a pillow beneath my lower back, propping my backside further up. The next second, he unceremoniously parts my buttocks and buries his face there.

Holy fucking hell!!!!!

His warm breath generates rapturous sensations I had never felt, but it's nothing compared to the ecstasy of his wet muscle forcing its way inside my hole. A new sensation that I wasn't expecting and that triggers a detonation.

"Ugh... nooooooo..." I whine, but it's too late.

The ring of muscles is already clutching his tongue as my orgasm explodes, and despite the restraints, my body shudders heavily as the last waves of pleasures course through me. However, when I reopen my eyes and meet Ivan's dark glare, I quickly come down from my high.

"Such a bad boy," Ivan grunts in a tone anything but playful, scooting forward to hover over me until only an inch separates our faces. "You're only lucky that it's our first time, because any other day, you'd be in for orgasm denial for at least the rest of the day."

"I'm so sorry, Master," I apologize contritely.

"I'll teach you a few techniques later to delay your orgasms and you'll learn, but meanwhile, know that there are muscles in your perinea area, those that help holding back an urge to pee. Use them."

"I'm sorry, Master... I'll try harder."

"I trust you will. Now let me finish preparing you because I can't wait to bury myself deep inside of you," he then purrs more teasingly before giving a long lick over my lips.

On his way back to my backside, Ivan doesn't miss to lick my chest clean of my spunk and to tease my nipples, turning them into hard little buds. His teeth grazing over these very sensitive tits send jolts of pleasure to my groin, quickly enhancing a new erection. He is soon back between my ass cheeks though, his tongue working my hole loose, and I discover how these sensations are actually quite pleasurable, and this time, I deal much better with the new fire spawning down there.

The sweet torture lasts forever, turning me into a moaning mess. His fingers help loosening up too and when he deems me ready, Ivan pulls back to slip a new condom over his erection and coats it with lube before applying more of the slick substance at the crack of my ass.

"How are you feeling, Pet?" he asks with a hint of concern in his voice as he kneels really close to me.

"I'm fine, Master," I reply with assurance despite my slight angst for what is coming.

"Will you remind me of your safewords?"

"Pandemonium to slow down and Jersey to stop, Master."

"Good boy. Feel free to use them if anything goes wrong."

"Yes, Master."

"What virtue are we learning today?"

"Faith, Master."

"That's it, Pet, trust me and relax," he whispers, pushing down on his hard shaft to align the tip with my back entrance while I strive to calm down and to prevent the stiffness from returning.

Ivan is obviously concerned by the trauma I endured at the shack a year ago while I am stressing over my real problem. And my real problem is about accepting to be taken by another man and his thickness. The latter shouldn't be too much of a problem because Ivan has prepared me dutifully and the sting as the mushroom head breaks through the ring of muscles isn't that painful. Emotionally, it turns out a bit easier than I would have thought, but I guess that the sex god penetrating me helps a lot.

He's so fucking gorgeous!

"That's it, Pet, push out for your Master. That cavern is mine to explore... mine to fill... mine to control... mine to pound into... You are mine to fuck, Pet..."

Holy shit! His husky voice achieves to make me relax and soon enough, my rectum has swallowed his entire length. There's definitely some discomfort, but Ivan gives me time to adjust, one of his hands fondling my balls while the other one takes care of my erection.

"Please, Master... Move..." I beg as I feel the uproar of another orgasm emerge in my groin.

Gripping my hips, Ivan starts thrusting back and forth at a slow pace. For some reason, thoughts of my best friends suddenly flash in my head and I wonder what they'd be thinking of me in a bottoming position. The four of us have always claimed to be tops and I hate this shame washing over me. I decide to hide the prickling tears behind my eyelids and try to focus on the tingles that erupt on my soft spot as Ivan's rod rubs against it. However, all these mixed emotions get the better of me and an unexpected urge for pain swells within me.

"Please, Master... Fuck me... Harder..."

My plea gets the opposite effect, though, as Ivan stops in his tracks, still buried deep inside of me.

"Open your eyes, Pet," he orders, probably thinking that painful memories have flooded my head, yet I still obey. "Are you alright? Do you need to safeword?" he asks, his voice full of concern as he leans forward to hover over me.

Be strong, Ron. This is the path to your future as a Dominant, you should only think about this. One day, it'll be your turn to take control of Subs. And maybe even Doms... Now wouldn't that be your nirvana? Besides, stop lying to yourself... Ivan is making you feel good, ain't he? You just can't deny the sweet tingling in your belly. Just get over your arrogance and take him like the strong man you are!

"No, I'm fine, Master," I whisper as the tears recede behind my eyes. "I just need you to fuck me hard..."

While I'm at it, why not get the full rough experience, shall I? Besides, I'm sure the pain would alleviate some of my shame.

"Are you sure about this, Pet?" Ivan whispers, squinting at me.

"Yes, Master."

"Then you're going to get it," he grunts, pulling almost all the way out before he slams back in and makes me scream. "Like that, Pet?" he seethes, repeating the same move.

"Yeah... Please..."

"Please, who?"

"Please, Master!"

"What do you want, Pet?"

"I want you to fuck me hard, Master!"

Grunting like a wild bear, Ivan picks up speed, hardening his pounding, and as expected, the sting provoked by the rough ramming assuages part of my humiliation. The harder he pummels my ass, the more I find myself craving for more torture, and I keep encouraging him to take me harder. Soon enough, as his moves get more precise, continuously stimulating my prostate, the fire flaring in my balls becomes unbearable, transforming my pleas into squeals as I beg for his permission to come.

"You do like my fat cock in your ass, don't you, Pet?" he growls, his eyes intensely locked with mine, brown on brown.

"Ugh..."

"Say it, Pet!"

"Yes, Master... I like your fat cock in my ass," I growl. "Fuck me harder, Master!"

"Such a good boy... Only good boys get rewarded, you know..."

"Yes... Master... Can't hold... Please..."

"Come with me, Pet," he eventually grunts as he shoves himself deep inside of me, and in this instant, I feel myself reach levels of bliss I never suspected to exist.

I am barely aware of my hole clenching around his shaft because I'm seized by a powerful orgasm as several streams of semen spurt from my own erection. My climax is so intense that exhaustion throws me out of consciousness, and I let myself drown into the darkness of sleep.

When I get back to myself, I have no fucking clue how long later, I am lying on my front, apparently still on the bed, and pleasant smells of coconut oil hit my nostrils. Powerful hands are kneading my muscles, making me moan from the relaxing sensations.

"Finally coming back down to Earth, Pet?" Ivan chuckles as he lies down beside me and rolls me to my side for a hug.

"Mmm..."

Despite my sore ass and a bit of stiffness in my limbs, I relish in the comfort of his arms and in the musky scent of his torso.

"You did really great this afternoon, Pet, I'm proud of you," he murmurs softly, and the praise directly reaches my heart, making me forget about my earlier apprehensions.

"Glad you enjoyed yourself, Master," I reply chirpily.

"Didn't you yourself?"

"Yes, I did, Master. Thank you."

"I must confess something, Pet," he then says, piquing my curiosity. "I have a feeling that you and I will make a good pair. You're such a smart boy, and a delicious one, at that. I'm pretty sure you'll exceed my expectations in no time. I trust you."

"I trust you too, Master," I concur, wondering if all the fighting of the past two days wasn't just part of a larger plan because he always knew he'd become my Dominant, but I don't care; at the end of the day, I am where I wanted to be and I know it will eventually lead toward the future I'm dreaming of.

"Good. How are you feeling?"

"A bit sore, but I'm fine."

"I'm going to run you a warm bath and tonight, I want you to rest while I go to work. No..."

"Can't I go with you?" I blurt out with useless hope, earning a deserved sharp spank on my right buttock for interrupting him again.

"No, you can't. First, you need rest. Then, I'll take you to the club when I deem you ready to be a good Submissive. You don't get to be the Master Dom's Sub without being perfect," he teases, nibbling on my earlobe. "But I'm not going to play with anyone if it reassures you."

"Glad to hear..." I grumble.

"I'm loyal, Pet. Trust me. Now that we've signed a contract, I won't play with other Subs unless it's in a threesome with you. Well, except for the training. You know, it's part of my job and I can't really avoid..."

"I know, Ivan, I know, and I'm fine with this," I sigh, snuggling further into his chest.

"That's Master, Pet," he still scolds me.

"Sorry, Master. Perhaps I could help you with the training," I suggest, causing him to chuckle. "What!?"

"You have to be a Master Dom to train Subs and Doms."

"Well, I want to become one, so you could train me?"

Ivan only grunts and hums in answer before he remains silent for several long minutes. I'm not going to yield all the same.

"Please, Master Dom, train me to become one..."

"I will," he eventually concedes. "But do you realize what it means, Pet?" he then asks, rolling over until his body lies over mine.

"I can imagine, Master."

"If Doms should learn to submit and experience whatever they'll inflict to Submissives later, it is limited to the kinks they're truly interested in, right? As a Master Dom, you have to be able to teach Doms and Subs the whole range of possible activities and kinks, from the lightest to the most hardcore stuff."

"So this means experiencing all these hardcore... kinks?"

"Yes, Pet. Whipping, water sports, cock and balls torture, double penetration, fisting, to name but a few. Each and every one of them. Even those you might consider close to hard limits. At least once."

I suddenly have a hard time swallowing down my saliva, as if a lump had formed in my throat. In these books that Ivan gave me, I saw things that don't really appeal to me. Things that relate to deep sadism and masochism. However, my determination to embrace a career in BDSM is stronger than my repulsion for a few activities that I'm not familiar with yet, and I certainly won't let him read any angst in my eyes.

"I'm ready, Master," I state strongly.

"I will train you, Pet. This is going to be a long training, but patience is another virtue that you'll learn throughout your submission. In any case, we'll take things progressively and no faster than you can adapt. Some of these kinks may scare you a bit, but forbid yourself to judge too hastily, you might even get to appreciate some of them," he whispers against my lips as one of his legs slips between mine and a hand reaches for my lower back. "I have faith in you. I have faith in your future in my world. All I need is you to have faith in me in return."

"I do, Master. And I'm not scared, just... a bit overwhelmed by all I'm discovering at the moment."

"See how I was right to not introduce you to the Hell Fire before you went to Boston?" he breathes out with a peck over my lips before he rolls us back to our side for a cuddle.

"Yeah... thank you for that."

Damn! I can only imagine how difficult it would have been to sort out my emotions in Boston if I had discovered this before my trip. It was hard enough to remain clear-headed after all the emotional turmoil from our reunion and then all the revelations I made to the guys. Had I found out about the BDSM lifestyle before I flew there, I might have turned crazy. I would have spilled everything to the guys.

Would it have been a problem?

I'm not sure.

Maybe.

As much as I'm confident I will revel in this lifestyle, I'm quite uncertain about my feelings right now. This is just too much. I need time to discover more and analyze my thoughts. Being a Submissive won't be easy. Being Ivan's Submissive will be even harder. I know that. And yet, I'm just feeling good within his hold and wish we'd stay like this forever. Maybe not forever, but for a while longer.

"Pet?" Ivan suddenly says, pulling me from my thoughts.

"Hmm?"

"I was wondering... Since you're doing so good with virtues, would you go to church with me tomorr..."

"Jersey!" I exclaim as I instantly pull back from his hold, and the word came out so naturally and so fast that I find myself panting heavily.

"Wow, wow, wow," Ivan breathes out, cautiously pulling back against his chest to hold me soothingly. "It was just a question, Menino, not an order."

"I know... I'm sorry for overreacting..."

"Don't ever feel sorry for safewording, Menino. As you can see, safewords can also be used outside of a sexual context. Truly, it was just an offer."

"Anything but that, please."

"Fine with me, Pet," he says, tightening his embrace.

"I didn't know you believed in God... Do you know he's not very fond of homos?"

"Nah, that's bullshit. God loves all his children."

"Are you telling me you believe in him?"

"I... I don't know. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Is that a problem for you?"

"What? That you believe in God? Not at all. I don't have a problem with religious people in general, I respect their choice for as long as they respect mine."

"I understand where you come from, and I totally respect that too. Is it all because of your parents and the way they educated you?"

"Mostly, yes, but he also failed me a few times and we got a divorce after... after what happened last year," I grunt, snuggling against his chest.

"So, you think it was his fault?"

"I begged him to help me and my friends, he didn't."

"But you know that it doesn't w..."

"Please, can we change the topic? Just don't try to make me change my mind... that's my opinion and..."

"I won't, Menino, don't worry."

"Do you often go to church?" I still ask, not remembering once he would have gone in the last five months.

"I rarely do, and most of the time, it's at specific occasions and around that time of year," he sighs, his voice filled with a sudden sadness. "My grandfather was quite religious and yet very openminded and accepting of homosexuals."

"And?" I encourage him, ignoring the meaningful remark.

"Remember I told you how I was raised by my grandparents after my parents died? I really loved my grandmother, but I had a very special relationship with my grandpa. We were really close. He's the one who offered me that ring for my eighteenth birthday," he explains with emotion as he prompts his right hand between us.

His ring finger holds the beautiful white gold ring with a matt black central band and his initial on the signet that I never dared to ask about before for fear it came from an ex-lover.

"It's a beautiful signet ring."

"Yes, and it means a lot to me. It was my grandfather's way to acknowledge my adulthood, a tradition in his family. It's how fathers would show they considered their sons as men, how they placed their trust and faith in them. Both my grandparents were born in November, so I just want to go and say a prayer for them."

"I understand..."

"But don't worry, Menino, I'd never force you to go with me," he whispers, pulling me close to his chest.

"Thank you."

I wouldn't let him anyway. As much as I am ready to let him mold me into a perfect Submissive, and ultimately into a good Dominant, I wouldn't let him change who I really am deep within. In any case, I don't think it's his purpose either. No, his goal is to enhance my Dominant qualities and to help me bloom as a Master Dom.

"Master...?" I whisper after another long moment of silent cuddling.

"Hmm?"

"I've read that in some cases, the Submissive always sleeps alone... in another bedroom. Will you share your bed with me?"

"Yes, Pet. But you'll keep your bedroom all the same as there might be times we need to be on our own. Speaking of which – I mean the bedroom – I want you to dedicate two hours tidying up all this mess tomorrow morning. It's such a slob."

"It's my slob!" I argue playfully.

"And it's my house, so you'd better change that," he scolds me, giving a hard squeeze to my right buttock, which awakens the soreness of my hole and makes me yelp. "Also, while we're in a confessing moment, I should let you know that I have confirmed your subscription to take the driver's test next Saturday and that I bought you a car that should be delivered mid of next week."

"What!?" I scream, wincing as I abruptly disentangle from his hold and glaring at him. "I wanted to work to buy one myself! You said you'd let me have a job in one of your clubs!!"

I cower a bit as I see him sit up then slowly get off the bed, towering me in his beautiful nakedness.

"I swear you'd better watch that tone before you end up over my lap for your first punishment, Pet," he growls. "As your Dominant, I am responsible for providing you with all the financial help I can and fostering your well-being. Yes, you'll have a job at one of my clubs, but that won't be until you've caught up with the program of the last couple of months of your course. And you'll need that car to go to college too. So don't start protesting. IS THIS CLEAR!?"

"Yes, Master..." I reply with the best respect I can muster, yet still annoyed.

"Good. Now off you go to relax in a bath."

I really have a feeling that the next few months will be a pain in my ass, and not only physically speaking. My determination is such that it will certainly help me to go through whatever Ivan deems necessary, but I can tell it won't be easy every day. I will bide my time, enjoy every possible pleasurable and joyful moment, always looking forward to the next step, and for now, the next step is my membership at the Hell Fire and a potential threesome with another Submissive.

I can't wait!

Published on 4 June 2020

There was so much to add to the draft and so much to rewrite, I thought I was never going to see the end. Anyway, they finally had their first time, and if you think it was pretty light, wait for the more intense scenes.

I'll see you next week for a spanking-hot chapter that jumps two weeks later in the timeline.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.7M 133K 94
Black Moon Series Book #3 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Triggering You shouldn't read this story before you have read at least I Would Give Him The Moon as...
633K 59.1K 35
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
44.9K 3.6K 96
Modeled after Giovanni Boccaccio's classic from the 14th Century, this collection similarly brought 100+ short stories to Wattpad readers. The origin...
1.1M 23.7K 43
Dahlia Pickett, a 24 year old dime, had a familiar, traumatic experience at work as she is a bartender. She calls up her friend, ex-coworker Carly a...