Mysterious Nerd | yoonmin [CO...

De Yoonmin4lifue

Park Jimin, favourite nerd of the cold hearted bully Min Yoongi but what's so mysterious about Jimin is the b... Mai multe

Introduction
Chapter 1 - School
Chapter 2 - The Surprise
Read Please
Chapter 3 - Another day
Chapter 4 - Who are you?
Chapter 5 - Mission
Chapter 6 - Day 1
Chapter 7 - Feelings
Chapter 8 - Jealousy
Chapter 9 - Cheer for me
Chapter 10 - Possessive
Chapter 11 - Medical
Chapter 13 - Jennie
Chapter 14 - Why him?
Chapter 15 - Game
Chapter 16 - Camping
Chapter 17 - Hickey
Chapter 18 - Lost
Chapter 19 - Guilt
Chapter 20 - Cute
Chapter 21 - Piano
Chapter 22 - Childhood
Chapter 23 - Dinner
Chapter 24 - Truth
1k READS?!
Chapter 25 - The Past
Chapter 26 - Your Beauty
Got tagged (Not an update❗)
Chapter 27 - Seesaw
Chapter 28 - Birthday Party
Chapter 29 - Oppa
Chapter 30 - My Oppa
Last Chapter - Our Ending
IT'S OUT!

Chapter 12 - Winning you

2.5K 121 97
De Yoonmin4lifue

Jimin's POV

*At School*

Currently I am now walking along with Taehyung to our lockers but seriously, I couldn't help but worried for Jackson Oppa because as soon as the nurse discharged him, he called me and say that Oppa is transferring back to his old school.

"Why did Yoongi beat up Jackson Oppa to the point that he wants to leave school? I need to ask him." Jimin thought with a burning determination to know the truth.

"And then he finishes our date with a romantic kiss." Taehyung chimed happily, describing how lovely his boyfriend has been to him.

"When are you getting a boyfriend Jimin, I want to go on double dates." Taehyung pout at his best friend, voice whiny and eery to hear.

"I'm only a nerd Tae, no one will like me anyway."

"I swear Mochi, stop downgrading yourself and I know someone who might like you." Taehyung said as he wiggled his eyebrows while looking at Jimin with teasing eyes.

"I don't want to hear it Tae..." Jimin trailed off.

"I will wait then." Taehyung huffed but before he could change the subject, he notices Jungkook and Yoongi walking toward us.

"Your prince is here." Taehyung whispered beside the shorter male's ear.

Alarmingly, I shot my head up just to see Jungkook already going in for a chat with Taehyung while Yoongi was standing there, wearing something that immediately caught my attention.

"Hi Jiminie." Yoongi greeted, scratching his neck nervously as he contemplates if the younger notices the changes to his face or not.

"Why are you wearing a mask?"

"Am I not allow?" Yoongi retorted, staring back at the boy in front of him who was wearing his usual mask and sunglasses.

"Oh n-no it's fine." Jimin replied, finding himself dumb for asking.

"Why do I feel like he is wearing it for me? Don't get me wrong but Yoongi is known for being so confident in his handsome 'face', not that saying it is but now he is wearing a mask. Isn't it a bit mysterious?" Jimin thought as he bit onto his lower lips out of concentration.

"Stop that thought Park Jimin, maybe he's just ill?" Jimin then thought, literally having a mini-debate inside his head but that immediately stopped when he notices that Momo and J-hope had greeted them.

I looked over to Hoseok, he seems different and much happier than usual but what caught my eyes was how his and Momo hands are intervened together are so frowning at the sight, I glance at the bully to see his reaction but Yoongi was unbothered!

"Weren't they dating?" Jimin muttered, his eyebrows jointing together out the confusion.

"Why did you wear a mask Yoongi ah?" Momo asked, a bit curious too.

"Maybe to impress someone." Yoongi casually said as he shrugged and sneakily steal a glance at Jimin who seems to deep thought.

"Is it me? Aish stop it please."

Suddenly, Momo then stepped closer to the bully's leader and tiptoed until she reaches the dark-haired male's ear.

"Thank you again." Momo smiled after whispering what she had to say and lean back to where she stood just to be met with her boyfriend pecking her on the cheek.

"Let's go babe, we got dance." Hoseok murmured.

"Okie! Bye we will be going." The female dancer friendlily waved her goodbye before walking away side by side with J-hope who was having the biggest smile on his face.

"Hyung did you broke up with Momo?" Jungkook instantly turned to questioned his hyung after the 'couple' has left.

"Who said we were together in the first place." Yoongi shoves his hands in his bomber jacket as he chuckled at the picture of him being with someone that isn't his Chim Chim.

"Then why were you kissing her neck?" The masked Jimin accidentally blurted out of the blue, making everyone's attention are now on him.

"Are you perhaps jealous?" Yoongi smirks and steps forward before leaning closer to the flustered boy.

"N-no... um, Of course not." Jimin rushingly denied, making a little gesture with his hands to go along with it.

"I don't think so." Yoongi cockily taunts as he lowered his mask to show off his prince-like features and proceeded to lick his lips while gazing at the younger sinfully.

"Come on Yoongi! if you keep teasing him, the poor boy, he will turn much redder." Taehyung screeched from the sideline before pulling Jimin behind in a protective way.

Stopping his tease, the bully finally leans back and did a 180° turn just to walk away into the hallways, leaving Jimin still flustered and a blushing mess.

"Kookie let's meet at lunch." Taehyung said, signalling his boyfriend to go too so he could have some time alone with his best friend.

"Tae why do I feel like Yoongi is wearing a mask so he could match me?" Jimin poutily asks, fiddling with his chubby fingers once he notices that Jungkook has gone away the second after Taehyung's order was given.

"Thank God, I'm not the only one to think that but you sure there's nothing going on between you guys?" Taehyung asked, remembering what he saw last night on the school blog.

"No he is just my bully, why did you ask?" Jimin looked confusedly at his best friend.

"Yah there's rumours that Yoongi has a crush on you!" Taehyung exclaimed loudly as he then unlocked his phone to show a clip of Yoongi beating Jackson up like a little pulp and the bully was practically shouting.

"NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH WHAT'S MINE! CAN YOU HEAR THAT! JIMIN IS ONLY MINE!"

Once again, Jimin has gone red after seeing the video clip.

"He just claims that you are his Mochi!" Taehyung crazily yelled like a broken alarm while waving his phone around, making other students gave him weird glances.

"But what did Jackson Oppa ever do that angers Yoongi so much?" Jimin soon thought, staring at the video over and over again but started to blush while thinking of what the bully was shouting.

*Ring Ring*

*At Jimin's Class*

The masked up male walked into his classroom but as soon as he stepped in, all eyes were on him and soon some whispers erupted from the girls.

Girl 1 : You think they are dating?

Girl 2 : No, why would Yoongi Oppa date a mysterious nerd?

Girl 3 : I know right, Oppa is not gay and plus you think Jennie would let that nerd live? his life would be a living hell!

Hearing the gossips, Jimin heart beats out of fear and shock of what he has overheard but decided to keep his head low and walked towards his seat, earning some glares from his classmate as he walked by.

"What did I even do? And who is this Jennie?" Jimin thought, feeling shaken up by the storm he feels it coming ahead.

*Lunch*

Boredly, I walked out from my math class to go find Taehyung so we could eat on the rooftop but soon, I stopped in my track when I notice a girl talking to Yoongi.

"But Babe everyone thinks that you don't love me." Jennie cutely pouted, trying to act sad for the elder male's sympathy.

"Jennie don't babe me and they are right, I don't love you now Fuck off." Yoongi harshly answered as he walked away to the cafeteria, already wanted to vomit the girl's face out.

Seeing the bully walking away, I decided to mine my own business and continue to walk past, trying to get unnoticed but as I was about to, a girl with dark black hair, caked face, red lips, fashioned channel clothes and a bitchy face stopped me.

Hesitatingly, the masked up student looked up to see who was it that stopped him but instead, what he received was a hard slap.

"Slut you make Yoongi Oppa hates me now if you don't want me to hurt your ugly face! Don't you dare go near my Oppa!" Jennie shouted with pure anger in her hardening features.

"I d-did not-thing." Jimin stuttered, getting a little scared by the sudden fiery attitude.

"Shut up slut don't speak to me, I'm a queen and you're a peasant, it's disrespectful to speak to someone higher than you!" Jennie screamed out and turn on her heels before storming off.

"So she's hot temper, great" Jimin muttered to himself, already deciding to avoid Yoongi for a little while since Jennie's warning made him feel anxious by the girl's fiery attitude.

1 week has past and Yoongi had been wearing a mask the whole week, trying to impress Jimin who has ignored the elder but that didn't stop Yoongi from coming to try to make a conversation or you could saying winning Jimin's heart.

*Flashback*

It's Friday and Jimin is grabbing his books from the locker, getting ready to go home but all he wanted to do the entire week was to finally ask Yoongi why he had beaten up his cousin Jackson but that would get in the way of the plan to ignore his bully.

"I ignored Yoongi today...a success and no danger for me." Jimin sighed, he did not want to have a problem with someone with a child-like attitude.

"Jimin can we talk?" Yoongi asked in a rather soothing voice as he makes his way towards Jimin who instantly jumped up in surprise at the bully's voice.

"I-Its him a-again." Jimin thought, getting ready to run but not today, Yoongi has put both arms to the side of the lockers, trapping Jimin.

"Why are you doing this? avoiding me... Can't you see I'm trying to win over you!" Yoongi hurtedly shouted and Jimin could hear the pain in the male's voice, it made his heart softened and stopped running away.

The bully has stopped bullying me...instead, he had been protecting me from other bullies, complimenting me, sharing food, sometimes even bought me chocolate and even stalk me walking home which is quite creepy if I have to admit but the question is...

"Is he really winning my heart?"

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Alright guys, I'm camping rn and the wifi is fucking trash. I might have a problem trying to upload future chapters like how I'm trying to upload this one right now but y'know stay tune🙂 lol

OH MY GOD I uploaded on the wrong day🤦‍♀️

Ps. The title reminds me of Winnie The Pooh

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

233K 6.9K 95
Jimin a famous model for several different brands and solo artist at Big Hit Entertainment is living the best life he could or so everyone thought. M...
63.2K 3K 14
( Completed) Jimin is obsessed with Jungkook but Jungkook never accept him as his lover...but days goes Jungkook started his love towards on Jimin bu...
108K 6.2K 48
Park Jimin was a college student who was looking for a place to live, but he never imagined that the place he moved in was the house of the boy who h...
464K 14.4K 86
Yoongi is a dangerous gang leader, consists of 7 people, Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok, Jackson, Mark, Yoongeom. Jimin is an innocent pink haired b...