Beautiful Time ~ NCT Dream (0...

By LisaP2000

Jaemin is back from his hiatus and everything gets complicated. Because Jeno is really tempted to just grab h... More

Chapter 1: He is back
Chapter 2: Distant
Chapter 3: Cute
Chapter 4: I don't want to be alone tonight
Chapter 5: Do you hate me?
Chapter 6: Nightmares
Chapter 7: I told you
Chapter 8: Forgiveness
Chapter 9: Maybe forever isn't that bad
Chapter 10: A lot of staring
Chapter 11: Forgiven? - Forgiven.
Chapter 12: Complicated feelings
Chapter 13: What is happening?
Chapter 14: We are touching each other
Chapter 15: Heejin
Chapter 16: Loose control
Chapter 17: Trouble
Chapter 18: Dance with Me
Chapter 19: Get lost in the feelings
Chapter 20: Yesterday
Chapter 21: Zhong &Park
Chapter 22: Try to keep control
Chapter 23: Unexpected
Chapter 24: Heejinie
Chapter 25: He is slowly giving up
Chapter 26: Dance practice
Chapter 27: The day has come
Chapter 28: Black
Chapter 29: On
Chapter 30: Black
Chapter 31: Renjunie
Chapter 32: Renjun-ah
Chapter 33: Renjun-Hyung
Chapter 34: Beginning or end?
Chapter 35: Chain Reaction
Chapter 36: Rollercoaster
Chapter 37: Okay, let's tell Renjun
Chapter 38: A new but oblivious Mark
Chapter 39: A happy day for Chenle by Jisung
Chapter 40: First date
Chapter 41: Distance again
Chapter 42: Tickling
Chapter 43: The next step (?)
Chapter 44: Birthday present
Chapter 45: To have a crush
Chapter 46: Another one
Chapter 47: Jealousy
Chapter 49: The maknaes
Chapter 50: Mixed feelings
Chapter 51: Jisung's feelings
Chapter 52: Touch me
Chapter 53: Candle Light
Chapter 54: And now?
Chapter 55: Arguments and Drama
Chapter 56: The First....
Chapter 57: Dancer Jisung and Supporter Chenle
Chapter 58: Because I love you
Chapter 59: A wake-up call
Chapter 60: Do you think I could be gay?
Chapter 61: Our families
Chapter 62: Hyung?
Chapter 63: The way we used to be
Chapter 64: I trust you and I want you
Chapter 65: My superhero, my soulmate
Chapter 66: Can I really still trust you?
Chapter 67: The first time I realized that I am in love with you

Chapter 48: To live with your best friend aka your crush

1.6K 83 72
By LisaP2000

Chenle's problem wasn't only that he had a crush on his best friend.

No, the bigger problem was that he also lived together with said best friend.

Meant that he saw him everyday.

Okay, not everyday.

Since most of the time Chenle lived with his parents.

But in the time of a comeback and promotions, Chenle lived in the Dream dorm. And this time was torture.
Being so close to Jisung but not really being close, was just annoying and hurt the older.

Why it is hard to live with your crush

Example 1: You can run into them anytime. Anytime.

One day Chenle sat in the kitchen eating his cereal, while talking to Jaemin, who ate a yogurt.

The others were already changing their clothes or packing their bags for the coming day full of interviews.

Chenle finished his breakfast and decided to go to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

But what he didn't expect was for the door to suddenly open and to reveal a shirtless Jisung.

"Sorry, forgot my shirt", the younger said and got Chenle out of the trance, in which he stared at Jisung's chest without blinking.

But as soon as Jisung's words got to him, he blinked nonstop and took a step back. "Ehm, yeah", Chenle mumbled and looked everywhere but at Jisung.

Chenle blushed, which made Jisung smirk. "Never saw abs before?"

Chenle looked up at Jisung with wide eyes. "I- I- ehm...."

"Chenle get ready, we don't have the whole day", Jeno said to him, who just came out of their room.

"Eh, yeah", Chenle bushed even more, if possible and Jisung stepped to the side to let Chenle enter the bathroom.

"Hope you like, what you see", Jisung whispered in Chenle's ear, when the older walked past him, just because he loved teasing the smaller.

Chenle gasped and quickly closed the door once he was inside, to lean against it.

"Breathe, Chenle. Just breathe", he said to himself.

After a few seconds of calming himself down, he started to get ready and tried to get the image of a shirtless Jisung out of his head. But of course the latter didn't really work.

Example 2: When they are in a good mood, they will cook food for you and make your heart flutter. How dare they.

When Chenle came back from shopping with Haechan, he smelled delicious food.

He immediately followed the smell and found Jisung cooking in the kitchen.

"Hi", he said quietly to not scare Jisung.

Jisung turned around and directly smiled, when he saw Chenle. "Oh, hey."

"What are you doing?", Chenle came closer and leaned over Jisung's shoulder to get a better look.

"Cooking?", Jisung asked confused but still smiled. He turned to look at Chenle but when he realized their close distance, he took a step back.

"But you never cook", Chenle said and sat down on a chair.

"Well, I was in the mood.", Jisung shrugged.

"Are you even able to cook for five persons?", Chenle raised an eyebrow.

"It is only for us two", Jisung mumbled.

But when Chenle asked a confused "huh?", he answered louder: "Jeno and Jaemin said, they already have eaten in some restaurant and Renjun ordered takeout earlier because he was so hungry. But I wanted to wait for you, because I knew you wouldn't have eaten, when you come back."

Chenle slightly blushed. "Thank you."

"No problem", Jisung shrugged again, like it was no big deal.

"Here taste this", he said and put a spoon full of soup in front of Chenle's closed lips.

Chenle slowly opened his mouth, blushing even more, and Jisung slowly slid the spoon over Chenle's lips, both of them looking in each other's eyes.

"And?", Jisung whispered.

"It's really delicious. Thank you for making this.", Chenle quickly looked away.

"Like I said: no problem", Jisung went back to the stove and continued cooking.

Chenle's heart felt content. This whole moment gave him a domestic feeling. And he didn't dislike it. Not at all.

He could even imagine a future, where he would come home, only for Jisung to wait for him with a delicious meal.
Yeah, that sounded nice.
And also so unrealistic.

Example 3: Watching movies together can be dangerous for your heart and your mind. Your breath will hitch just like your heart will beat way faster.

It was a friday night and the dormmates decided to watch a movie. Since they couldn't got to a club because of their full schedule and even less because of the two youngest, a movie seemed like a good alternative.

Jaemin and Jeno sat next to each other and the two youngest didn't think much about it because their were used to their touchy behavior since their rookie times.
The only suspicious thing was Renjun, who sat on the same couch as the other Hyungs and who gave them glares that said 'don't do anything stupid' but the two youngest didn't really give it any attention.

Chenle and Jisung were sitting on the other, smaller couch. It was still big enough for one or two more persons to sit there.
So Chenle became a little bit irritated, when Jisung sat down right next to him. The younger used the excuse "if we feel cold and need to share the blanket", which was lying right next to them.

So the movie started and Chenle did his best to concentrate on the movie, even when Jisung was so close.

And it worked for the first few minutes.

But then Chenle really started to feel cold.
Jisung became aware of the older's shivering and put the blanket over him.

Chenle slightly blushed, touched by the simple but cute gesture.

But again a few minutes later, and Jisung joined him under the blanket.

Which would have been bearable, if Jisung hadn't also scooted closer to seek more warmness.

And even during this Chenle stayed calm and didn't freak out. But then Jisung had the great idea to put his hand on Chenle's thigh.
And not only this. No. He also started to caress said thigh.

And then Chenle was a lost cause. His heartbeat was out of control and the smaller did his best to bring his breathing back to normal.

Jisung also decided to put his head on Chenle's shoulder, as if his other actions wouldn't be enough to make the older nervous and flustered.

"Are you scared or still cold?", Jisung whispered, since he felt Chenle lightly shaking and they were watching a slightly scary movie.

"A little bit scared", Chenle lied, afraid that if he had answerer 'cold', Jisung would have come even closer.

"Don't be afraid, I'm right here", Jisung took Chenle's hand in his and Chenle didn't know how but it really calmed him down.

So he took a deep breath and started to just enjoy having Jisung so close.
Maybe the younger didn't feel the same and never would. But having Jisung so close, was enough for now.

So Chenle leaned his head on Jisung's head, which was still on his shoulder, and just enjoyed the movie for the rest of the night.

Example 4: You see his true self more often and you realize, you are falling even deeper. Well, shit.

Chenle came back from a day in the park with Kun.

The dorm was suspiciously silent, as if no one was at home.

But the more he went inside the doorm, the more he heard a silent melody.

And when he finally reached the door of his room, he heard a song playing.

It was one of Jisung's favourite songs, so the older guessed that the younger was inside the room, listening to the song.

But what he didn't expect to see, when he opened the door, was Jisung dancing his heart out.

The room was really small with all the beds and wardrobes, so Chenle was impressed that Jisung didn't hurt himself, when he was dancing so hard.

"Hi", Chenle carefully said to not scare the younger.

"Oh, hey", Jisung quickly turned around and stopped dancing.

It seemed like they often had moments, where Chenle would run into Jisung doing something, without the younger realizing at first.

"Where are the others?", Chenle asked and put his bag on his bed.

"Jaemin and Jeno went somewhere but didn't tell me where. And Renjun went to meet WinWin.", Jisung explained.

"Oh", Chenle said, when he realized that they were alone. Not that anything would happen anyways.

"So this is what you are doing, when you are home alone? Dancing like you are possessed?", Chenle giggled, remembering how silly Jisung's dance looked just a few seconds ago.

"Hey, don't be mean"- and did Jisung really pout like that? "I am just dancing out my feelings. Had a shitty day at school. Needed this.", Jisung shrugged.

"Oh", Chenle came closer. "What happened?", he asked softly, now being close enough to gently caress Jisung's hands.

"Nothing important", Jisung mumbled and looked at their intertwined hands.

"Are you sure?", Chenle wanted to show Jisung that he would always be there for him, with ears, that listen and arms, that are ready to hug the taller.

"Yes", Jisung whispered and looked up in Chenle's eyes. "Don't worry."

"Can I do anything for you?", Chenle wanted to know and Jisung shook his head.

"Or maybe you can.", Jisung smiled. "Let's watch the Drama, you want to watch with me since weeks."

"You don't have to watch it with me, you know? I don't want to force you to anything", Chenle tried to explain but Jisung only shook his head again.

"I want to. I will just bring some snacks and then we can start.", Jisung said and let go of Chenle's hands to leave the room.

It became silent and Chenle sighed but then he heard a 'ping'.
Jisung's phone lit up but Chenle ignored it. The younger deserved his privacy, even though the two promised each other to have no secrets.

But then a lot more 'pings' followed and Chenle got annoyed. He only wanted to mute the phone but then he saw the name: Heejin.

Chenle knew he had no right but he couldn't resist. So he quickly unlocked Jisung's phone (of course he knew the password) and went to the chat with Heejin.

But he would have never expected to read these words:

'I can't believe you got in a fight, Jisung.'

'I mean, I got that you were angry but still.'

'Of course they shouldn't have said these bad things about Chenle, when they watched your newest interview.'

'If you ask me, I really love his green hair.'

'But they are just some idiots.'

'And that you got in a fight. God, if Chenle knew, he would probably skin you alive.'

'Just promise me to not do something like this again.'

'Or I swear that I will pull you at your ear and bring you to Chenle because it seems like he is the only one, who is able to knock some sense in you.'

'Write me later. I'm waiting.'

Chenle was shocked. He couldn't believe, what he just read.

But when he heard footsteps coming, he quickly closed Jisung's phone and put it back to where it was.

"Should we start the Drama?", Jisung asked with his arms full of snacks.

"Yes, sure", Chenle smiled at him and helped him with the snacks.

Chenle should have been mad at the younger, who so carelessly got in a fight.
But why was his heart suddenly beating faster? And not because out of anger.

Chenle kind of felt- happy? He felt safe and fortunate to have Jisung.

The younger defended and protected him, even though he wasn't even there.

He was really a lucky person to have a best friend like him.
No wonder that his heart could do nothing but fall for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1K 56
The Group, NCity had teamed up with the group Killarz, they don't know if it is something, or someone making them stay. But, this is what I know. Bu...
17.2K 402 22
Na Jaemin was just your average everyday college student with a part-time job as an intern at a big company who was known for his flirtatious persona...
219K 10.2K 25
Where Na Jaemin is confused about his feelings towards his two best friends and he's unsure of how to handle it. Days go by where he wants to kiss th...
2K 127 19
ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs TAKE NOTE:The characters here don't act like this in real life. English isn't my first language so there might be grammar m...