Bar Red's Redemption ✔

By STESLARA

"If you turn your back to me again, you better be bending over, sweetheart." *** Everyone warns you about boy... More

a e s t h e t i c
i m p o r t a n t
c h a p t e r. 1
c h a p t e r. 2
c h a p t e r. 3
c h a p t e r. 4
c h a p t e r. 5
c h a p t e r. 6
c h a p t e r. 7
c h a p t e r. 8
c h a p t e r. 9
c h a p t e r. 10
c h a p t e r. 11
c h a p t e r. 12
c h a p t e r. 13
c h a p t e r. 14
c h a p t e r. 15
c h a p t e r. 16
c h a p t e r. 17
c h a p t e r. 18
c h a p t e r. 19
c h a p t e r. 20
c h a p t e r. 21
c h a p t e r. 22
c h a p t e r. 23
c h a p t e r. 24
c h a p t e r. 25
c h a p t e r. 26
c h a p t e r. 27
c h a p t e r. 28
c h a p t e r. 29
c h a p t e r. 30
c h a p t e r. 31
c h a p t e r. 32
c h a p t e r. 33
c h a p t e r. 34
c h a p t e r. 35
c h a p t e r. 36
c h a p t e r. 37
c h a p t e r. 38
c h a p t e r. 39
c h a p t e r. 40
c h a p t e r. 41
c h a p t e r. 42
c h a p t e r. 44
c h a p t e r. 45
c h a p t e r. 46
c h a p t e r. 47
c h a p t e r. 48
c h a p t e r. 49
c h a p t e r. 50
e p i l o g u e
q u e s t i o n s / a n s w e r s
c h a r a c t e r s
p l a y l i s t
s e q u e l
s e q u e l. 2 - 3
s e q u e l. 4
s p i n - o f f
e x t r a. c h a p s.
t h e. e n d.

c h a p t e r. 43

77K 3K 3.2K
By STESLARA

"Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart."
José N. Harris

Question for you guys: What chapters do you want to see from Clementine's POV the most?

chapter 43

Waking up being the only one in bed but with the blankets still warm around him, Bar assumed that Clementine just got up and decided to go find her.

He only hoped that he wouldn't get lost in the maze of a mansion that the little goddess lived in.

Having slept in only his boxers, he lazily pulled on some sweatpants before going to the bathroom and getting ready for the day.

No matter how much the brute tried to fix his hair, it was still messy and sticking up in odd directions.

Bar scowled at his reflection before going back into Clementine's room and then out into the hallway, following the path he hoped he remembered correctly.

Awkwardly ignoring his mother as she dusts off one of the large paintings, he hurries past her.

Alysia didn't deserve his acknowledgment.

Bar, still being half asleep, stumbles into Clementine's personal kitchen for the first time. Everywhere there were cute little trinkets, pictures, small stickers on the appliances, a smiley face on the fridge, animals on the mugs, and the towels had either little sheeps or flowers on them.

Somehow, Bar didn't know it was possible, Clementine got even cuter.

Bar was tired and couldn't stop the soft grin from lighting up his features.

"What?" The little goddess nervously smiles. "Is there a, a problem?

"No problem, babygirl." He draws her into him and kisses her forehead. "You're just so fucking adorable."

"That's i-it?"

"Yeah, besides the fact that you make it difficult for me not to be thirsty seeing how wet you are..." Bar smirks. "Which is a problem when I'm supposed to be hydrating."

"You're nasty, Oly!" Clementine throws a towel at him, easily making the brute laugh.

"And you're kinky but you don't see me complaining."

"Ugh!" Clementine's cheeks flush red and she leans back, a cute glare on her face as she pouted up at Bar. "I c-can't believe you just said that!"

"Why not?" Bar smirked. "It's the truth."

"So!"

"So I wanted to make you blush," Bar pointed to her face. "And I did."

"Why'd you have to say it like that?" The little goddess whined, fingers wrapping into the top of Bar's pajama pants to pull him closer, their bodies flush together. "Couldn't you have picked something else to tease m-me about?"

"Of course I could have," Bar places a gentle kiss to her lips, biting the bottom one before pulling away. "I could go into detail about how fucking hot you look on top of me, sweating, a blush on your face as you moan because of how good you're riding my-"

"Oly!" Clementine placed her hands over his mouth, minty eyes wide. "Sh! The maids can hear you!"

Bar nipped at her fingers, "I don't care."

"Hmph."

"Don't hmph at me-"

"Young master," A young maid comes into the kitchen, eyes widening as she looks at Bar's impressively built body before turning back to Clementine. "You, uh, you have... phone! It was ringing..."

She hands the little goddess Bar's phone and then quickly leaves, cheeks warm.

The brute frowns, eyes cast down.

Was she judging his scars?

"Grumpy," Clementine bumps her shoulder into his arm. "Someone called you."

Bar shrugs, "Feel free to look and determine if I care or not."

Rolling her eyes, the little goddess types in his password before scrolling through his messages, clicking on who he had missed a call from, and showed it to Bar, "It's Law."

"Ah, okay." He nods. "Do I care?"

"Yes."

"Call him back then, baby."

"Okie doke." Clementine bounces on the heels of her feet before clicking the call button and handing it to the brute. "I'm going to tell the c-cooks what we want for breakfast while you talk to, to him."

"Alright," He pressed the phone to his ear and then gave the little goddess a kiss before pulling away and going over to the counter to sit down.

"Hey, asshole," Law answered the phone. "You didn't answer the first time."

"I was flirting with my girl."

"Nice excuse."

"It's not an excuse, it's my reason. I'd rather make her go all red then talk to your weird-ass."

"Me? The weird one?" Law gasped out. "Have you meet Augustine? Our other best friend? Slapped you in the face once with a fish?"

"Yes I fucking met him," Bar rolled his eyes. "And I'm still sour at that dumbass for bitch slapping me with a goddamn fish."

"Meh."

"Is there a reason you called me, shithead?"

"Oh, yeah!" Law said. "Obsidian, Eli, and I are going to the movies. Unfortunately, Conway will be there but, uh, my boyfriend and I were wondering if you and OJ wanted to come."

"I don't know, man." Bar sighed out. "I don't want that bastard to be by my girl, I really don't."

"I know you don't like Conway because well, he's an asshole but is there another reason you don't like him?" Law asks.

"I don't like the way he looks at my babygirl. It makes me want to beat the shit out of him." The brute admitted, leaning against the counter and looking towards the kitchen door, waiting for Clementine to come back after getting one of the cooks from the first floor.

"You know OJ is into you and only you. Conway won't get in the way."

No shit.

"I know that," Bar grumbles. "And I don't like him because he's a fucking prick who doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut."

"Just don't talk to him, then there's no problem."

"Yes," He seethes. "There fucking is."

"I don't see one."

"It's there, trust me, it's there."

"Okay, but why are you so angry?"

"Because she's mine, okay? She's fucking mine!" Bar said, fist-clenching around the phone. "I don't want anyone else getting those damn tingles I get whenever she says my fucking name. I don't want anyone else making her blush or calling her babygirl or baby or any of that shit! Call me selfish, I don't fucking care, I always have been. She's mine."

"Okay, okay," Law said and Bar could imagine his best friend's wide eyes. "She's yours."

"Mhm, I know. Now, I'm fine with going just keep that fuck away from me." Bar said. "I'll ask her if she wants to go."

"Okay, thanks, man." The nerd said. "Text me her answer."

"Will do," Bar said, tapping his fingers against the surface of the counter. "Love you, dickwad."

"Love you too, loser."

Law ended the call and Bar turned to Clementine just as she walked in, the middle-aged cook behind her with ingredients both in their arms.

The little goddess laughed at something Marco, the cook, said and then put the food down by the stove.

Marco followed suit and then nodded to his employer, Clementine smiling back before going over to Bar and kissing his cheek, sitting down next to him.

"Sweetheart, do you wanna go to the movies with Law and me?"

"I'm allowed to?"

Why wouldn't she be? The little goddess is the love of his life. Of course, she would be 'allowed' to.

"Yeah, I questioned that at first too." Bar said. "Usually they don't let anyone bring their own snacks in but I think they'll make an exception."

"Oh, I uh," Clementine's face went all red and Bar smirked. "You're mean."

"I'm not mean."

"Y-yes you are."

"Do you want me to be mean, baby?" Bar leaned forward, whispering right against the shell of Clementine's ear so the poor cook didn't have to hear his flirtations. "You want me to tie you down so you can't move, can't squirm or writhe when it gets too much? Is that it? Do you want me to edge you all night, edge you until it hurts, and then ruin every single orgasm I let you have until you cry so pretty for me? Hm... is that me being a meanie?"

The little goddess crossed her arms defiantly, pouted her lips, glared at Bar, and said, "Yes."

The brute could only laugh in response.

***

Finally getting to the movie theater, Bar instantly glared at Conway as the couple came to a stop in front of the older twin, the bastard, Law, and his boyfriend.

Him and the little goddess had been a little preoccupied with rather nefarious activities and were therefore a little late.

"Hi, Eli, Law!" Clementine smiled at the nerd. "Thank y-you for inviting us to come."

"Course." Elijah pulled her into a hug, running his knuckles over her curls. "You're my bestie, after all. I love you!"

"Eli!" Clementine squeaked out, shoving her hand into his hair to get back at him. "You're so rude!"

"Hey," He gasped out. "You didn't say you loved me back!"

"I-I don't lie."

"Little brat." Eli bonked her on her head lightly.

"Love you too," The little goddess stuck her tongue out at her best friend, fixing her hair as she returns to Bar's side. "What are, are we going to see?"

"It's between a romance called Molden Gold," Obsidian said, frowning up at the posters. "Or a zombie apocalypse one called Living Death, an alien movie and comedy mashup called When Weirdness Falls."

"Odd options," Bar commented, not falling to notice the stink eye Conway gave him.

When will the dude learn to just fuck off?

"Okay, s-so let's take a vote. Who wants to watch what?"

As everyone chimed in on what they said, it was decided that they would all watch When Weirdness Falls.

Law and Eli go to use the bathroom before it begins, and Obsidian and Clementine want to pay but Bar didn't like that because last time the group went out they paid too.

It just doesn't seem fair.

"It's f-fine, Oly, we pay all the time for things."

"I'm paying, end of discussion, baby." Bar grumbled. "I don't care how rich you are, I'm going to spoil my girl, okay? Now please take my card and pay for everyone."

"Even Conny?"

"Yeah, even that rat-assed bastard." Bar never felt too nice in a moment before, but now he did.

"Next time," The little goddess pointed at him. "I'm paying."

"Okay, okay." Bar pecked her lips. "Now, go. Your brother's waiting."

"You won't get into a fight with him?" Clementine's minty eyes flashed towards a bored-looking Conway before going back to the brute.

Bar pursed his lips, "Yeah but are you sure I can't punch him in the face?"

"Yes."

"What if I just break his damn nose just a little bit?"

"No, grumpy. I h-have to go get to tickets with Obby," The little goddess says, stepping back to look between the two males. "Can you two p-please not kill each other before I, before I get back?"

"Afterwards is okay, then, babygirl?" Bar cheekily asks.

The little goddess narrows her minty eyes cutely at him, "Behave, Oly."

The brute only scowled, promoting Clementine to continue.

"I just need to, to hear those three little words then we're good to go."

"I love you."

"You're sweet, Oly and I love y-you too but no."

"Fine," Bar rolls his eyes. "I will behave."

Satisfied, Clementine quickly turns away and makes her way over to her twin, both of them going over to the ticket booth.

Conway instantly looks at Bar, "Eat shit and die."

"Yeah." Bar shrugs, knowing he couldn't fight. His girl told him not to. "Fuck you, too."

After that, the guys are just awkwardly standing next to each other, Bar watching as the ticket booth guy tries and fails to flirt with Clementine, who is oblivious.

The guy was a lanky, pale redhead with glasses and freckles.

He was attractive, in a geeky kind of way.

And Bar really didn't like that he was blushing and flirting with what was his.

So, Bar walked over to them— feeling ridiculous— and wrapped his arms around the little goddess from behind, resting his head on her shoulder.

"I got bored, babygirl," He sighs out, dark eyes on the redhead making the guy's eyes widen. "You guys almost done here?"

"Yep!" Clementine smiles up at him and Bar chuckles, kissing her forehead. So cute.

"Your um, your total comes out to uh, an even thirty-five." The guy, still flustered, shakily grabs out the recite after Clementine pays via Bar's card and hands it to her. "Have a, a nice movie."

"Have a good night, man." Obsidian tapped the counter in amusement.

Clementine waved and the trio makes their way back to Conway.

"You o-okay, Oly?" The little goddess looked up at him as Bar leaned against the wall, waiting for the other couple to come out of the bathroom.

"Yeah," Bar nodded his head. "I just... get jealous when other people flirt with you."

Clementine blinks, surprised, then crinkles her nose in confusion, "He wasn't, he wasn't flirting with me?"

"Yes, he was." Obsidian snorts from next to them. "It was painfully obvious, I wasn't even surprised when Red was able to tell from all the way over here."

"Oh," The little goddess gave a sheepish smile. "I didn't notice."

"Yeah, we know." Obsidian bumps his shoulder into his twin's. "You're innocent like that."

Clementine was far from innocent, Bar thought. But she was still a shy little thing.

"Hey, Red." The older twin said. "Can I talk to you real quick?"

With that question alone, Clementine quickly steps away and starts to talk to Conway, making sure neither of them could overhear but mostly seemed like she was reprimanding him for something.

Frowning, Bar nods, "Sure."

Did he mess something up?

Did something bad happen?

Did—

"Everything is fine," Obsidian told him. "I, uh, I just wanted to talk to you about the breakup."

"Oh," Bar tensed, mind running a mile a minute and overthinking. "Did... Are you mad at me?"

"No, I'm not. I just wanted to say that you didn't break anything, Red." The older twin said, eyes earnest and sincere. "I hope you know that."

Before, Obsidian's warning was ringing in his ears.

Your bomb doesn't have to break anything, the older twin had said, talking about the word's 'I love you'.

He didn't break anything?

Back when they broke up, Bar had said those words, he had begged them out.

It didn't break them?

"What?" Bar blinked, stunned.

Did he really just say that?

"With the breakup? That wasn't your fault. I love Emy and I know her reasons and don't blame her either, but you did nothing wrong. I know I said I didn't like you, but I still know you're a damn good person and you're good for her, too."

"I- thanks." Bar coughed awkwardly, feeling oddly satisfied and also embarrassed. He just got called a good person. "That means a lot."

"Yeah, don't mention it," Obsidian nudges the brute in his shoulder. "Now let's go get Emy and then watch zombies take over the world."

Bar nods, then frowns, "I thought it was an alien movie?"

"Nope, zombies."

"Huh, alright. At least Conway would be safe, he doesn't have any brains."

Despite it being his best friend they were talking about, Obsidian starts to laugh, throwing a grin at the brute.

And, just like that, Bar knew that he finally found a friend in Obsidian.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 47.8K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...
4.1K 139 58
Ashlyn Ross is a normal teenage girl -to the outside world that is. she has a secret identity and only her parents and trusted trainer knows. she's...
14.6M 371K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
23.7K 375 49
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...