Guardian Angel | Ren Shuyang...

By velvetvivian

"Will you be by my side?" The boy asks as he counted the stars. "Of course." The older chuckled. "Forever?" T... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
ANNOUNCEMENT
quitting
im back-ish
welp
not an update

Ch.24

72 9 0
By velvetvivian

Shuyang's POV.

We sneaked around the cave only to realize that there were demons guarding around.

I look to my left were Mingrui was crouched. His wings and halo had disappeared as a defense/sneaking mechanism but he still looked so butchered from all of the beatings he took.

This time, I need to be the one to protect him.

"Stay there." I whisper to the older who nods.

I sneak behind one of the lonely demons and carefully slid the knife out of his pocket.

Abruptly, I stand up and slit his throat, ridding him of the ability to talk or breathe.

"Woah." I hear from behind me.

"Watching movies paid off." I chuckled and helped the older stand up.

He had a deep cut in his right leg, resulting into him limping. That demon lady is gonna fucking pay.

I looped Mingrui's arm around my shoulder to support him in walking.

We continued walking quietly and through the corner of my eye, I saw someone approach.

"Shit." I cursed and moved behind the corner, hiding away from whoever was there.

"Mingrui! Shuyang!" A familiar voice whisper yelled.

"Gege?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 257 35
"I'm not leaving you ok? I'll still protect you even if I'm in the other side of the world." This is a story about a girl who fell in love with an an...
20.6K 2.6K 23
"If you can have it back then will you take it?" Yibo asked as he saw the man beside him sitting on the ground with the angel in his arms as he hugge...
566 24 11
"that was, until a wicked idea popped into shuyangs head and a devlish smile formed onto his face. "well of course they wont, not without a little p...
179K 12.2K 53
Completed!!! If Two Hearts Are Meant To Be, No Matter How Long It Takes, How Far They Go, How Tough It Seems, Fate Would Bring Them Together To Share...