Ch.15

Gou Gou's POV.

"It's fine. His name is Gou Gou." Shuyang introduced but all I could see was the parrot on the unfamiliar boy's shoulder.

"And who are you?" I ask the green bird.

"Li Zihao. Although he calls me Qiqi." He introduced, slightly gesturing to his owner.

"You're an angel too?" I ask but Shuyang suddenly comes to kneel beside me.

"Buddy, there will be more physical activities. Just stay here with Qiqi and Xiaoyu, okay?" He asks and I nod my head.

"Good boy." He praised and ran to where the two others were standing.

"Are you an angel?" I ask the bird.

"Yes."

"Have you told him?" I asked once again. Maybe then I could get tips from him, seeming as he's the oldest out of Zeyu and I.

"Yeah. A year ago when he was 15." So that must've meant that he'd been with Hanyu for a long time.

"How about you?" He continues.

'Well, just a few days ago." I reply.

"How'd he handle it?"

"Terribly." I respond, slightly sweating.

"You do know what that means, right?" The green parrot in front of me asks.

"Yeah... I-I do." I stuttered and felt something supporting me by holding me up.

It was Xiaoyu. I was leaning on him. I guess that I almost fell down.

"What's wrong?" The white cat asks as he kept me held up.

"I-I don't know." Suddenly, I felt something creeping up behind me.

Get away. I said in my head.

You won't be able to get rid of me.

"Gou Gou! What's wrong?" Shuyang says as he rushed back to me.

I was on the floor, awake but unable to move.

"Gou Gou!" He called out and lifted me up which finally gave me the ability to move my limbs.

"Gou, are you okay?" Damn. His acting is quite good right now.

"Come on, let's head back."