Ch.7

Xinlong's POV.

I walked to the middle of the camp where all teams are at, Xiaoyu in tow.

Crap, there's a ton of people. I was slightly shaking and the cat on my shoulder had seemed to notice as he jumped down and placed a paw on my trembling hand.

"Thanks." I pat his head and he meows lightly.

Many faces that I haven't seen were there.

We played some games and now we are onto playing a duo game.

It was a game where two people would have one of their legs and hands tied to each other and would have to cross the finish line together.

I was partnered with a boy named Jia Hanyu.

"Xiaoyu, just stay here." I place the cat down and walked over to the game site.

After we got tied, my right leg tied to his left, and my right hand tied to his left, we started running.

Surprisingly, we had great synergy and we ran almost at the same exact time.

Our team was cheering for us as others cheered for theirs.

It was the most fun I've had in a long while... Not after his dea-

"We won!" Hanyu shouted once we reached the finish line.

Once we were untied, it was the second round with different contestants.

"Wow! Good job." He raises his hand out for a high five which I gladly gave.

"What's your name?" Hanyu asks as he leaned on a wooden pillar.

"He Xinlong. I'm a junior, you?" I ask, not wanting to look like a weirdo that already knew his name.

"Jia Hanyu. A senior. I guess you should call me gege." We share a light laugh but it was cut short when I heard a meow next to my feet.

"Ah, hey there." I pick up the white cat and scratched his ear.

"A service cat? What's his name?" Hanyu ge asks respectfully.

"Xiaoyu." I responded. Despite it being quite disrespectful, I always got excited when someone would ask me about my cat.

"Do you have any animals?" I asked as I placed Xiaoyu on my shoulder.

"I have this bird. I call him Qiqi." The older smiled to himself.

"Aw, what a cute name." I chuckled and flinched when the airhorn was sounded.

"JYP is the winner of this game!" A teacher shouted through the microphone and everyone celebrated.

I could get used to this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And so new characters have been introduced