Ch.2

Shuyang's POV.

It was November. The month of school retreat.

"Ah, shit." I cursed when I read the time on my clock.

I quickly did my morning routine and just as I was about to go out, I feel something press on ankle.

"Ah, Gou Gou. I'm so sorry." I scratched the behind the dog's ear as an apology and grabbed his vest, e-collar, remote, and leash.

An e-collar is not used to shock the pet but rather to alert them if you feel bad or unwell because most people would get confused between this and a shock collar. The remote, if pressed, is used to alert the dog.

We ran to school together and once we reached the gates, one of the guard stop me.

"Keep the dog here."

"He's my service dog." I say and he let's me in.

I rushed to my classroom and sat on a chair before the teacher could arrive.

Gou Gou sat under my table and out of the way of others.

The door opened, revealing Ms. Bae (Irene) and a new student. Fuck.

"Alright class, here we have a new student. Please introduce yourself." Ms. Bae said.

"Hi. My name is He Xinlong." He bowed.

"Go take a seat next to Shuyang." She rubs his back and he walks over to sit on the chair next to me.

Class starts and a tapping noise comes to my ears.

I look to my left and saw the new student bouncing his leg up and down.

I couldn't do anything so I turned back to listen to Ms. Bae.

~After Class~

"So, as you all know, tomorrow will be the day for school retreat. I hope to see you all there. Class dismissed."

I get up and pack my things and grab Gou Gou's leash.

Just as I got out of the classroom to go to my next class, people huddled over Gou Gou and started cooing.

I sigh and ask them to stop it and that he's a service dog but they didn't seem to stop.

"Gou Gou, come on, boy." I gently tug at his leash and he walked over to me, ignoring the cooing sounds and baby voices. He was sassy for a male dog but that meant that he could get by and ignore all of the baby talk.

~After School~

I put back some stuff in my locker and felt Gou Gou jump on my leg.

I realized that I had been bouncing my leg but he managed to stop me.

"Good boy." I scratch the back of his ear.

I grab ahold of his leash and we walked to my apartment.

Ever since my parents' death, I stayed with Mr. Im and my sister but they weren't here today. Mr. Im had a meeting at his work and my sister was still at school.

Once we got home, I layed on the couch lazily.

Gou Gou goes somewhere and comes back with a piece of paper in his mouth.

"Oh, right. The retreat." I mumbled and went to pack up for the event.

Guardian Angel | Ren Shuyang x Gou Mingrui (mingyang)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara