Lonely Hearts - Luke Hemmings

De TheSwiftInOurStars

Two people with lonely hearts meet and fall in love.. will they last or will they go back to being lonely? Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 9

357 8 6
De TheSwiftInOurStars

"You look like a tomato." Luke laughs.

"Shut up." You sigh.

You two had spent a few hours at the beach today and even though you kept applying sunscreen, you got really burnt.

Instead of going to Jones Beach today you went to Coney Island. You guys were putting your beach stuff in the car and before deciding to go the amusement park.

You loved amusement parks. You haven't been to one since high school.

You two walked around the amusement park for like an hour before you decided to go on rides.

"Want to the Thunderbolt?" He asks.

"I don't really like rollercoasters." You say truthfully. "They make me feel sick."

"Okay." He says looking around. "Well instead of buying tickets and going on rides, we can go to the aquarium instead if you'd like."

"Sure." You smile.

He nods and you two walk hand in hand to the aquarium.

"Sorry I didn't want to go on the rollercoasters and other rides." You say and bite your lip.

"No, it's completely fine. I just offered in case you wanted to go on one. I don't like them either." He says.

"Okay." You say, not knowing if he's lying or telling the truth.

You honestly felt bad. You had a half hour drive back to your apartment and you didn't want to puke in his car. You would be really embarrassed if that had happened.

You two get to the aquarium soon and he pays for tickets to get in. You were excited. You couldn't wait to see all of the animals.

You guys walk in and go to see all of the fish first. They had so many different types that you didn't know existed and you were kind of overwhelmed by all the different colors and types. You loved it though. You thought sea creatures were really interesting. You also loved to draw pictures of them occasionally and paint them.

Soon you move on to the next few parts. You got to see stingrays and sharks and all types of animals like that.

You were having a blast and you enjoyed seeing the dolphins and sea turtles the most because they were your favorite animals from the ocean.

You also loved watching Luke's face light up when penguins were around.

"Are those your favorite?" You ask him.

"Yes. I have always loved them." He smiles.

"I like how they waddle." You say as you watch them.

"Me too." He smiles.

You guys watch them as they swim around and play with each other for a while. They aquarium makes an announcement that it will be closing in 30 minutes and you sigh. You were having fun and didn't want to leave.

After you finish looking at all of the animals, you two go to the gift shop.

You look around and notice that Luke isn't behind you anymore.

You go and look for him and find him walking towards you with a bag.

"Take your time shopping, I already got what I needed." He says.

You nod and pick out a few things.

He waits and you pay soon before you guys walk back to the car.

It was getting late so you decided to get food and then call it a night.

You go to a Taco Bell when you get near your apartment and get a table and sit down. Luke goes and orders as you wait.

You look around and notice that you two are the only people in the dining area besides a worker that was cleaning tables. That was weird for the city. Every place was always packed.

He brought over the food soon and sat down.

"You've been paying for everything lately, can I pay you back please?" You ask him.

"No." He says.

"Why not?" You ask.

"Because I like paying." He says.

"That's not a good enough reason." You tell him.

"Yes it is." He says.

"No it's not." You argue.

"Fine. Because guys are always supposed to pay on dates." He says.

You sigh and give up trying.

"How is your skin feeling?" He asks after swallowing a mouthful of food.

"It hurts." You say. "How did you not get sunburnt?"

He shrugs. "I guess I used more sunblock then you did."

"You suck." You laugh.

"Do you need aloe or something for the pain?" He asks.

"I have some at my apartment actually. Brittany needed it a few weeks ago." You tell him.

"Okay good." He says.

You nod and keep eating. You both eat in silence for a few minutes before he speaks up again.

"It's quiet in here." He says looking around.

"It is." You agree. "It's weird for the city."

He nods. "I've never experienced this before."

"Me either." You answer. Even when you've been out passed 12 am, fast food places where always somewhat packed.

"So um, I have to tell you something." Luke says.

"What's up?" You ask.

"I'm leaving in a few days to go to California for a week." He says.

"Oh, that seems fun." You say, trying to sound happy about it.

"I'll only be gone a week and then I'll be back and I shouldn't be leaving again until a few months before the album comes out." He says.

"What day are you leaving?" You ask.

"I'm leaving on Friday." He says.

"That's in three days." You say. "When did you find out about this?"

"Yesterday." He says.

"And you didn't tell me until now?" You ask.

"I didn't think it was that big of a deal... I'll only be gone for a week." He reminds you.

You sigh. "I wish you would have told me sooner."

"I was waiting for the right time. I didn't think you'd react like this, but in case you did, I didn't want to ruin our day." He says. "If this is how you react to me leaving for a week then I'm scared to know what it will be like when I leave for tour."

"You're right, I'm sorry." You sigh. "I'll just miss you a lot. I like hanging out with you."

He smiles. "I like hanging out with you too."

"I'm sorry I overreacted." You tell him.

"It's okay, I understand." He says.

You both finish your food in silence and then walk back out to his car.

He unlocks it and you both get in and he drives back to your apartment.

When you get back to the apartment, he walks you in and walks you to your door.

"Thank you for today." You smile. "I had a lot of fun even though I got really sunburnt."

"Anytime." He smiles before handing you the bag that he was holding.

"What's this?" You ask taking it slowly.

"Two gifts." He says.

"Aw Luke, that's sweet but you didn't need to do that." You smile.

"I know but I wanted too." He smiles back. "Open it."

You open it and take out a penguin stuffed animal first.

"Aww he's so cute." You smile.

"I figured when I'm on tour you could cuddle it and think of me." He says.

"I will." You smile before taking out the next item.

He watches as you gasp and smile.

"Oh Luke, it's gorgeous." You say, examining the beautiful penguin necklace he bought you.

He smiles. "I was hoping you would like it."

"I love it." You smile and turn around after taking the tags off of it. "Can you put it on me?"

He takes it from you and puts it on you before leaving a kiss on the back of your neck.

You turn around and kiss him on the lips.

Luke would now be known as your penguin.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

225 9 37
You fall in love, and then you fall out. It's nothing you can fix. You lose people, and pray for them to come back. You will hope and pray, but they...
205K 2.3K 58
𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨�...
75.2K 1.1K 128
Send in your requests if you have any and I will try to write them up...considerin I have a lot of free time on my hands! XD Also I have some that ar...
7.7K 205 31
Is it worth the risk to find love? Luke Hemmings love story