Abhishree ~ The Queen of Maha...

Bởi magicallovely

Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming... Xem Thêm

Abhishree ~ The Pride of Mahabaleshgarh
Copyrights & Gifts
1 ~ Beginning of the End
2 ~ The Sunlight Through Window
3 ~ Groom the Prince
4 ~ The Princess Became The Slave
5 ~ A Night With The Prince
6 ~ Prince spent time with Courtesan
7 ~ Prince takes the Bath
8 ~ Princess gone wild
9 ~ The Fearless Princess
10 ~ The Prince's Chamber
11 ~ Prince is Interested in Princess
12 ~ The Sensual Sound of Swords
13 ~ Princess getting married?
14 ~ Princess Interested in 'Kamasutra'
Author's Note
15 ~ Princess's Last day in Mahabaleshgarh
16 ~ The Unroyal Wedding of Prince and Princess
17 ~ Prince undressing the Princess
18 ~ The Wedding Night of Royal Couple
Author's Note 2
19 ~ Prince started feeling for Princess
20 ~ The Queen is always the Queen
21 ~ A Night in the Prince's Arms
22 ~ A sensual and scary bath in River
23 ~ A Night to Remember
IT IS IMPORTANT
24 ~ Princess scared the Prince
25 ~ Prince will punish the Princess
26 ~ 'Can I Take You Now?'
28 ~ Princess's love for Prince
29 ~ The sensuality of colors that painted the Princess
Author's Note 3
30 ~ Princess will be Pregnant soon
31 ~ The Lion in pain and Anger
32 ~ The Princess in Red Drives the Prince Crazy
33 ~ The Night of unknown Pleasures
34 ~ Princess can be no more...
35 ~ Princess need the Prince
36 ~ Princess killed the Prince Rajvardhan...?
37 ~ Prince showed his love in front of all
38 ~ Princess seducing the Prince
39 ~ Princess turned the Prince off
That's Really IMPORTANT...
40 ~ The Queen and the King
41 ~ It's all Lie from the Beginning...
42 ~ Prince wants to spend the night with Princess
43 ~ Prince knows about Princess's Pregnancy
44 ~ Prince teaches lovemaking to the Princess
45 ~ Prince wants to do it Tomorrow
46 ~ Prince helping the Princess in Getting Ready for the Ceremony
47 ~ A surprise for Abhishree
48 ~ "Can I sleep with you?, here"
49 ~ "I would love to see my wife going Insane"
50 ~ The night is the Longest
51 ~ Abhishree takes the Revenge
52 ~ "You should be wild like this"
53 ~ Not the End but a new beginning
54 ~ Abhiraj! Once again.
55 ~ The cries of princess
56 ~ She is hiding something
57 ~ Surprise for Prince
58 ~ The Best Wedding Night
59 ~ Sultan Arrived in Mahabaleshgarh
60 ~ The Reality Revealed
61 ~ The Birth of Twins
62 ~ Happily Ever After...
E P I L O G U E
Author's last word...
Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleeding Rose
Ruhani ~ The Language of Love
Abhishree ~ Important Announcement

27 ~ Princess is so Naive

93.3K 5.8K 1.8K
Bởi magicallovely

Happy Eid. There are two updates!!! make sure you read both. ❤❤❤

Rajvardhan POV

The moment I realized that she was wearing red lehnga and my sight fell on her open long hairs, My anger cooled down. I made her lie on the bed and hovered over her. I was in no mood of stopping today. She was mine and I needed to make her mine now. 

Cupping her left cheeks I pressed my lips against the corner of her red and plum lips and asked for her permission. Though I told her that I could and would touch her whenever I wanted to There was a huge difference in saying and actually doing that. I didn't want to hurt her by any means whether physically, mentally, or emotionally. 

She was being very sensitive to my touch and it attracted and bounded me with her hell madly. Seeing her moaning and gasping with my touch just ignited the fire of doing more things to her But not hurting her. 

Keeping my lips a few centimeters away I asked. 

"I asked you, Not to wear Red. I can't control Now! Can I take You now?, Abhi" 

Yes, red was something I found sexy and attractive. It ignites my sexual desires especially for her. Whenever I see her wearing red It brings sensual thoughts to my mind. Her small waist, chiseled shoulders, slim arms, Long legs, and perfect breasts attract me to touch and kiss all of them. 

But all my fire, desire and wants, vanished in a moment when she asked. 

"Where?" 

I looked at her with a strange face and she had the questioning face too. Her eyes were intense and her breathing was still high along with racing heartbeats. 

"What?" I asked raising my eyebrows and she looked at me with the same look. 

"You want me to take somewhere now, Where?" She said and My mouth fell open. I sat beside her looking at her face. 

"What?" I asked again not digesting her words. 

She managed to bring my animal down within a few moments. 

I couldn't understand her words. She must be joking. I couldn't believe she doesn't understand my words. How could it be possible?

"Huh?" She said raising her eyebrows and sitting on the bed. 

"I want to take you means, I want to complete our Marriage," I said looking at her innocent face.

I couldn't believe it was real or just her perfect acting skills. How could she be so naive?

"You want to retake our marriage vows? ," She said it with the little smile on her face.

I couldn't help but said.

"I am not taking you anywhere and for now sleep" I pressed my palm against her face and make her lie on the bed. 

I lied on the bed too, keeping my hand under the head. Whatever just happened, started blowing my mind. 

She was looking at me and I looked at her too. 

"How you control me like this?" She asked looking at me with the raised eyebrows and I turned my head away answering her. 

"I know black magic" I answered her out of fun still not accepting that she was too naive to understand all these things. 

But it never hit my brain before that She could be so illiterate.

But what you could expect from a girl whose interest was just fighting, fighting, and only fighting. 

I didn't hear anything from her and we both drifted into sleep. 

Although the thoughts of the moments we both were shared didn't leave my mind until a servant asked us to wake up. 

The sunlight fell on the ground and we all got busy starting our daily chores along with packing and moving further. The Temple was not far away now. We started our journey early morning and anyhow reached there by afternoon. 

Abhishree was looking well but trying to stay away from me. I could see her frightened face as she was maintaining a distance from me. 

I am looking scary?

We both entered the temple and she covered her face with the veil till the nose. A smile appeared on my face. Her anklet bells were creating a breathtaking sound while we were climbing the stairs. Her yellow and maroon-colored lehenga was bringing the beauty out and it somehow reminded me of yellow roses. 

Climbing above the stair my sight fell on the statue of our Family Deity (Kuldevta)

Abhishree was having the holy plate in her hands, so I used my hands to hit the big bell hanging above our heads. Its sound echoed in the whole place and we both moved further. All the servants were waiting for us downstairs. 

My sight fell on the priest and we both touched his feet and he blessed both of us with the birth of a baby boy. I didn't know why I felt my smile growing thinking I would be a father someday. 

Then, We both proceeded with the few rituals as he chanted the holy Mantras. Abhi and I both sat around the holy fire and repeated the mantras after him. The Rituals and prayers to God came to end and at last, Priest asked me to fill vermilion in the partition of her head. I nodded and pulled her veil up. 

Taking the red Vermilion I applied it to her head. The moment my hand touched his forehead, I realized again that she was my wife and responsibility. I had the responsibility of keeping her happy and fulfill all her desires. I promised myself again that she will be mine and I will protect her always. The vermilion fell on her nose too, a little and she looked at me with angry eyes. 

Come on, I didn't do it purposely...

Then the Priest asked her to touch my feet. She nodded and sat on the ground. Her hands touched my feet and I feel so small in front of him. I didn't like a girl touching my feet and I was no one who could bless her. 

I touched her shoulder and make her stand. 

After a few more rituals and we both offer our last prayers to God. 

At last, we both were done fulfilling the purpose of the Journey. Introducing Abhishree to our Family Deity was like getting her approved to be the Future Queen of the Empire. 

On the same day after the Prayers, we started our journey back to the Palace. Abhi was ignoring me as much as possible neither I was trying to get close to her. My mind was blocked with the thoughts, How was she taking my touches and what she was understanding with my words? She didn't know anything about consummate and intercourse and it became clear to me last night. 

I didn't know how to react to that and moreover, I wanted to know what was she thinking. But for that, I needed to give her time and let her think properly about herself. It somehow also made me realize that I was forcing her somehow. She was not understanding my touches and I was trying to hit hard on her, senselessly. 

I definitely wanted a healthy marriage with her but with proper understanding and equally ignited the fire. She didn't even know what fire actually means?

Knowing that she was so naive, I felt the guilt of doing that with her. There were so many times I tried to physically abuse her and now I got to know She didn't know the meaning of 'Taking'.

But somehow It increased the respect for her in my heart as she was far away from thinking about any man in that way. I was going to be his very first touch, kiss, sensation, romance, and Love. 

It also excited me thinking that she behaved really sexy even without knowing what I did to her and I wanted to see her enjoying all that more too. A smile grew around my lips thinking how will she react the day when we consummate our wedding. 

The day came to end and the servants again settled the tents. Nothing horrible happened now and after eating we all retired to all tents to take rest from the tiring journey. 

I and Abhi both slept together. I again Untied her blouse and slept as I feel the best sleep. when I was undoing her blouse knot she looked at me with fake anger and rolled her eyes. I controlled myself from kissing her pouting lips and forced her to sleep. 

The next few days and nights passed only in the journey back to the Palace, and It made all of us tired and frustrated. 

I and Abhi talked a little about a few political things and I was so amazed at her point of view on Royal Politics. In the meanwhile of the journey, I realized that She was the perfect one to be the future Queen of Mahabaleshgarh but I somehow felt bad as there was no fire inside her for me as I had for her. 

Whenever I see her wearing red, It made me wilder but I never found her thinking the same for me. Although she opened up a lot to me in talking and making fun but from that day she didn't misbehave with me. I didn't know why I started liking her presence and attention so much. All the while my mind was stuck to her, always thinking that I had to protect her always. 

I really started feeling like her husband as I was realizing her being mine, only my responsibility. My wifey...

The palace was just a few miles away and we stopped nearby the river to freshen ourselves. She again got excited looking at the river and the vision of her taking bath with me in the river blurred my mind. 

When We both were washing our faces on the bank of the river, I felt an arrow coming towards us with lightning speed. Fortunately, it landed a few centimeters away from Abhi, and within a few moments chaos created around us. 

I pulled her towards me as I see a lot of arrows coming from the other side of the river. 

"Everyone, Hide yourselves" I Screamed at the top of my lungs as enemies hit on us. 

In no time everyone was either behind trees or something else protecting themselves. I and Abhi both tried to move carefully behind the bushes but just then my sight fell to An arrow that was heading towards Abhi. I moved her aside and It landed inside my chest piercing the skin aside. The white cotton kurta became red with my blood in no time and we both moved behind the bushes. I looked at Abhi, she was looking frightened and a tear escaped from her eyes. 

The pain due to the sharp arrow wasn't allowing me to speak and to the worse of it. A lot of dacoits in black clothes covering their faces along with the chiseled sharp swords started heading towards us. 

I didn't know what to do, we didn't have swords and any weapons. I instantly asked a servant to ride to the Palace and ask for help. He without wasting time took my horse and left for the Palace. 

In no time a few of Dacoits encircled me and Abhi. 

"What the hell you want?" I screamed struggling to breathe and feeling pain. 

They started laughing and pulled Abhi up by her hair. 

Anger rushed into me and I tried to stand up but just then five of them attacked me. I looked at her screaming and I was choking as they were hitting me too. I was struggling to breathe as the arrow didn't seem like a simple one. 

Abhishree tried to fight them but one of them hit her too. She sat down with the thud and I looked around. We all were caught by them and they all were hitting our servants too. 

I felt too helpless at the moment, one of them pulled Abhi up again by her hair and the people around me started hitting me hard in the stomach. 

The blood came out my mouth and I was about to get unconscious but just then A strongly built, Fair Man came with a few others too and started attacking them.

In no time He killed all the dacoits and came running to us. 

He gave me his hand and I took it to sit up. He looked at me and said. 

"I need to take this arrow out"

I nodded to him and He tightly grabbed the arrow. I closed my eyes and then He pulled it out in a sudden jerk. I screamed in pain to the top of my lungs. 

And before I could say anything I got unconscious. 

Another update!!! Lovelies. 

How was the chapter? There will be a lot of drama and romance soon. The Holi is just two-three update away. 

Love you all. ❤❤❤

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

277K 17K 49
The prospect of becoming an Empress seemed blissful, yet the reality proved to be more cursed than she could have imagined. Every day, Nayantara's wh...
1.7M 104K 43
"Ahhh, leave me...I am sorry...please" A girl was begging and dragging by a very muscular man, was crying but the man was very deaf to hear her plead...
116K 5.1K 30
"Maan take it " Said 5 years old akshita, forwarding her hand which have a candy on it "I don't want it ita" 7 years old abhi said in his as usual...
28.3K 817 50
Indian love story ...... # Sweet Ordinary Girl #Royal Prince charming # Enemies to lovers Every girl in this country is dying to marry me. Huh...