Little Connections (BTS FF ft...

By KagsMyHappyPill

Han Sae-jun. An ordinary girl. With an ordinary life. She loves her life. Given that she has her own house, 5... More

Intro
INTRO & PETS
Alert Message?
Bucket Hat
Work vs. Day off
Asteroid
Aliens?
Confusion & Worries
Temporary Guardian
Settling Down
Teasing
BTS Who?
The Bar
Bracelet
Lunch...Date?
J-Move
Interrogation
Phone Call
New Members of Army
Cheers!
Night Market
Family
Bacon and Eggs
Busy Day
Fan Meet
Fan Meet pt. 2
"How I Wish.."
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
The 1st Adventure
The Unexpected Meeting
The Unexpected Meeting pt. 2
The Unexpected Meeting pt. 3
Tension
Truth or Dare
Truth Untold
PLEASE READ 🥺
Matched pt. 2
Beautiful Moment
H E R
Excited
Sleepover
Coffee
Drama
PLEASE READ 🥺
Custody
Taehyung's Date
Taehyung' Date pt. 2
Rivals
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
Poor Koya
Mama? Papa?
Happy April Fools Day!
I'm Fine (Not)
I'm Fine (Not) pt. 2
A Special Present
A Special Present pt. 2

Matched

1.3K 45 4
By KagsMyHappyPill

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

'Oh. My. Gawd..' that's all I could think of. I looked at each member as they discuss who's going first. Their faces.. their reactions.. they seemed to be excited but at the same time.. nervous. I mean.. why do they even want to do this in the first place??

(Flash back)

"I'll go first." V said facing me. I blushed at our closeness. Oh my god.. its getting hot in here.

Before I explode from blushing, Namjoon pulled V away from me, clearing his throat.

"What are you talking about??" He asked V looking at him.

"Whaaat? We'll just try it. What could go wrong?" V shrugged approaching me again holding my hand. The other members looking at him. I blushed at his actions. WHAT'S UP WITH THIS GUY??? "I'm ready to help the little guys." He smiled.

"Jimin doesn't need hel--*"

*WHACK*

J-Hope was stopped mid-sentence by Jimin slapping the back of his head and glared at him.

"AISH! You little fucke--*"

*WHACK*

He was stopped again, but this time, Jin slapped him.

"YAH!!!" Hobi glared at them with Jungkook whizzing at the back. The rest of us looked at them before V looked back at me squeezing my hands.

"Should we start?" He grinned at me.

"Yeah.. uh.. I wanna try too." Yoongi said pulling V away again from me. Everyone else said that they would give it a go so I told Van to get ready. Will they match the little ones?

(End of flashback)

"I wanna be first!!! I always go first!"

"Cooky!"

"Hey. I suggested it. I'll go."

"Tata!"

"No. The oldest goes first."

"Jay!"

"Yah. I'm the leader here!"

"Koooya!"

"Why don't we do it by height?"

"Mangie?"

"Do you really wanna fight hyung??"

"Chiiim!"

"Yah yah yah! Stop it! Let Sae-jun decide."

"Shook shooky.."

I perked my head up to look at the commotion going on once I heard my name. They stopped for a moment and a new commotion began.

"She'll pick me for sure. Were the same age."

"Tsk. She'll pick me. I'm injured!"

"You mean the one that you did on purpose?"

"Well she owe me. She'll pick me!"

"Hey! I was first to know her!"

And the bickering continues. I sighed at them. I felt a tug on my shirt to see Tata looking at me with concerned eyes. Poor guys, they must've been waiting. I decided to stop the commotion.

"Guys?" I started. They stopped in an instant to look at me. "I'll decide." I said seriously. The stood up properly as I picked up Tata. "Do you wanna go with your bias? Or you'll pick someone else?"

"Ta!(Bias!)"

"Ok.." I looked at V. "V..?"

"Yes!" He cheered slightly before approaching me. I handed him Tata and told Van to start scanning. Not a few seconds later, Van let out a green beam pointing directly at the the of them then started scanning from top to bottom. Everyone watched as Van stopped trying to read his findings.

"Subjects. Match."

We looked at V and Tata once we heard the robotic voice from Van. We were all surprised.

They.. They...

"WE MATCHED!" V yelled startling Tata at first before he wrapped his long limbs around him giving him kisses.

"Tatata!(my match!)"

I nearly cried at the scene. The other members cheered with the little ones congratulating them for being compatible to each other.

"Does this mean.."

"Yes V. You're Tata's destined companion!" I smiled at him.

"I wanna go next! I wanna go next!" Jungkook said going to the front getting hyped.

"Cooky! Cooky!(Me too! Me too!)"

I picked up Cooky and handed him to his bias and stepped aside so we can let Van scan them. Everybody looked and waited again.

"Ohhh. Let's get it!" Jungkook said excitedly.

"Subjects. Match."

"YOOHOO!" The two hugged each other in excitement. "I knew were going to be a match!" Jungkook said excitedly as he holds the bunny tightly.

"Ok.. who's next?" I asked looking at the still shocked members.

(Time skip)

ATLAST!

They found their destined companion! I'm so happy for them! I looked at them all happy.

"Oh my god. I can't believe were you're destined companions!" Namjoon said as he caressed the koala's fur. "But.. how come we still cannot understand them?" He asked, looking at me.

"Oh.. you have to earn your prints.. like this.." I said pointing at my tattoo. They went silent for a while and looked at each other before nodding at me. I got what they are implying to so I went up to Van to start the process. "Ok.. just warn you.. and to not make you freak out.." I said turning back to them. "You might feel a little shock wave through your arm that may cause you to.. black out." I said carefully, gulping my saliva. They all looked at me and to each other before giving me a nod again. I gave them an assuring smile before facing Van. "Alright buddy.. its time." I said patting his metal head before stepping aside.

Van then approached BTS and turned his metal arms into a table like surface so they can do it all together. Seven green blinking circles now appear in front of them. They looked at me.

"Take a deep breath.. then altogether, place a hand on each circle." I explained.

At first they hesitated. I can see how nervous they are but at the same time, they are determined. They placed a hand on top of each circle before taking a deep breath. They closed their eyes and placed their hand on the metal surface. Not moments later, I heard them gasped and hissed and suddenly..

*THUMP*

All 7 men. On the floor. Unconscious.

~~~

(A/N):

SURPRISE!!! Hahahaha I uwued writing this chapter. 🥺

Hey guys? Do you mind if I ask you to follow me? It will be soooo great! 😆 I'll follow you guys back. I promise~ Swear to Jimin's pinky.

P.s: I hope you guys enjoyed the story so far 😘 I'll update again.. soon hehehehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 722 30
Serenity Adams used to be such a kind and soft person. She would give the shirt off her back if someone she cared for needed it more. However, the la...
3.2K 295 31
Kim Minseo is a happy girl that wishes for more excitement. She finally decides to pack her things, and her cat, to head back to Korea with her frien...
125K 3.8K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." • "You have me now." "He means 'us'." • "Wait, does that...
24.7K 3.2K 37
|fetus writing alert| This is the story of a young Indian girl who ended up in South Korea to meet her bias and her favourite boy band- BTS. But some...