Picture Perfect (✔️)

By -pcyxoxo-

Never give up the beauty in you, just to fit in with the crowd. After all, you're a diamond and you're not su... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 52

4.8K 196 13
By -pcyxoxo-

Emily

Grayson was hesitant, but said. "Yes, I'm not going to force you. I know you'll be turning eighteen, soon, but I want to be here for you."

"What if I want to stay with my parents?"

"I'm your parent too." He said.

I cocked my head to one side. "Right." I said.

"I'll support your decision." He said. "But you're going to be the future heir of my company."

I frowned. "What if I don't want to?"

He said, "You're my only child."

I didn't know what to say to him.

I changed the topic and asked if he was planning to meet his ex-wife or my biological mom anytime, soon.

"Yes, she's coming next weekend."

"Are you guys still friends?"

"She wants us to be strangers." He said.

"And you just agreed? You didn't even try?" I asked.

"I don't want to push her in being my friend." He said, nervously.

Him and I are almost similar in that case, I didn't want to admit, but he and I have a lot in common.

"Maybe she needs a friend." I shrugged.

"You sound like you have experience in this." He smiled.

"You should try to be her friend, you never know- she might be hiding the truth behind."

"I'll keep that in mind." He said to me and we smiled at each other.

After that, we had light topics. I spoke about my schools, how growing up was like, my friends and suddenly we were talking about Everett.

He was excited to hear about Everett and my relationship. I expected to have this talk with my parents, but we never did.

"He seemed like a very nice guy." He said when I told him about the times Everett helped me a lot in schools and things.

"He is." I smiled.

"Will I get an opportunity to meet him in the future?" He asked.

"Maybe? I don't know. It depend on him."

"I would love to meet him when you feel it's comfortable and when Everett think so too. Don't want to pressurize anyone here."

He's open in showing emotions, his thoughts and feelings.

After hanging out for a little longer, he dropped me off to my violin class.

"I'll pick you up after your class." He said.

I don't know how he even knew my schedule, most likely mom have told him about it.

"Everett is coming to pick me up. We're attending a party." I said.

"Oh." He said with a smile. "That's fine, I was going to ask you to come with me to a party as well, but some other day."

"Yea." I said. "Thank you for everything."

"It's my pleasure, Emily." He said. "I'm sorry for not being there in your life until now."

"You didn't know about it." I said.

"It's still not an excuse. I promise I will make it up to you." He said.

Everett was standing outside my academy's building. He give me a warm hug as soon as he saw me and grabbed my case and bag for me.

"How was class?" He asked as he opened the door of his car for me.

"It was good." I said.

"It's nice to hear that." He said and pecked my lip quickly.

Once he pulled out of the parking lot, he asked me about my dad.

I updated him about everything, we spoke on the phone last night, but I still wanted to tell him what I did today.

I excluded the part about Grayson and him being the CEO of Cyan, and him wanting me to the heir of his company in the future.

"Does he reside here?" He asked suddenly anxious.

"Should be?" I said. "I do believe he reside here." I said. "And it's not like I'll move anywhere with him even if he tells me to. I'm in my senior year, I can't just move anywhere and plus I'll be eighteen soon."

"What if you have to move to where he's residing, after senior year?"

"I don't know. He said I have a choice."

"He sound way too nice giving you a choice."

"I know, right?" I said.

Everett had order me an outfit and there was some people who was going to help me get ready for the party. He said it's a big event.

I was nervous after that. He said there will be reporters and lots of people.

I wore a dark blue portrait back dress with black heels. The hair dresser put my hair in a bun and left some strands and curled it and added gold flower hair clip. The make-up looked natural.

Everett was standing in the living room with his back facing me. He was talking to Mr. Harper about something.

I was walking down the stairs when he turned around. He was wearing a dark tuxedo with his hair swept back. His mouth dropped open a little.

I walked towards him shyly and stood beside him.

"You look breathtakingly beautiful, Em." He said.

"You look handsome too." I said.

He kissed the side of my head, gently.

"Can I take a picture?" Mr. Harper said holding a camera in his hand.

We took one standing beside each other in the living room and other one on the staircase- with me in the bottom stairs and him the step above me. His arms around my neck from behind.

He drove us to the biggest hotel in the city. I see lots of cars stopping at the front entrance and people in expensive clothings stepping out. There were reporters swarming around to take pictures.

"You don't have to worry about anything, apart from enjoying tonight. You don't have to answer anyone's questions if you don't want to." He said.

I give him a nervous smile.

As soon as I stepped out and was beside him, the flashlight blinded me. I've never been in this situation before.

The reporters screamed towards us asking us to smile for the camera.

"Are you okay?" He asked me when we walked inside the beautiful hotel.

"Yes." I said. "Are you?"

"I'm use to it." He said shrugging. We walked towards towards the elevator. A middle-aged couple joined us while we were waiting for the elevator.

"Everett." The man said.

"Mr. Fisher." Everett said as they shook hands. "Mrs. Fisher."

"Who's this beautiful lady with you today?" The man looked at me with a curious look.

"She's Emily, my girlfriend." Everett said with pride in his voice.

"Hello." I said shyly.

The elevator pinged and it opened. I see a man inside, welcoming us to come inside and asked which floor we were going to.

The couple asked Everett few questions which he responded briskly, but politely.

We followed behind the couple. "There will be lots of people like them, all I can say is if you don't want to answer. You don't have to. You're not obligated to answer any of their questions."

I nodded my head.

The guards opened the giant door and Everett whispered, "It's show time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.4K 21
[UNDER RECONSTRUCTION] Highest Ranking #1 Teenstories "Get your hands off me!" He smirked and leaned closer to my face. "Why should I?" "Because I sa...
180K 2.5K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
30.8K 835 52
" hey ". I look up to see a tall guy, around my age. Dark brown hair, brown eyes. Wearing a jean jacket, jeans and a gray top with black running shoe...
1.6M 47.8K 50
"Listen Astrid María Johnson, if you really want to get rid of me so bad, go out on a date with me. Just one. And if you didn't like it, then you wil...