๐˜€๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐˜† ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ โ‡‰ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...

By ayahize

[๐š’๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š๐š’๐šŠ & ๐šข/๐š— ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›... More

๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต.
๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ; words couldnt explain
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ; detentions
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ; moving in
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ; stay w me tonight ?
๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ; it's like you died too
๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น ; protective
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ; running after u
๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ; kiss me
please read <3
๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ; invading all of ur senses
๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ; u really know how to make a guys heart race.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ; i hate you
hey
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ; cant keep pretending
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ; thats why i f*cked ur b*tch
๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
100k !
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
helloooo:))
๐ŸคฏWHAT THE ACTUALY F-

๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ; mind on someone else

10.3K 228 642
By ayahize

______

"where were you?"

"had to go to the bathroom real quick." mattia lied to the girl sitting next to derek and her friend asleep.

"take me home?" she asked after looking over to see the two sleeping.

mattia nodded and threw on a jacket. she got up and stretched before following behind mattia to your car that he and derek were aloud to drive sometimes.

"give me your phone." she said to mattia, while putting on her seatbelt.

"why?"

"directions." she said holding out her hand, he put his phone in her hand and she went on google maps to type in her address.

once the two of them arrived to her house mattia parked in the driveway.

"i had a nice time tonight." she said to him.

he nodded in agreement but didn't even remember the movie they were watching. "right."

she turned his head so he could look at her with her hand and leaned in to kiss him, mattia instantly kissed back.

the girl climbed over to mattia and sat on his lap, and deepened the kiss, making things get more heated.

she took off her shirt and took off his after. she unzipped his jeans and slipped her hand into his boxers, making him moan at her cold touch.

"fuck y/n." mattia whispered breathing heavier, he closed his eyes from the pleasure.

"wait," the girl said, pulling away from him to look at him in the eyes.

"why did you stop?" mattia said slowly opening his eyes and raising his eyebrow.

"who's y/n?" she asked.

"i meant... maddie." he said, hesitating at first before guessing her name.

"oh." she said and smirked and went back to kissing him, but he couldn't keep his mind off of you.

"wait stop." mattia pushed her back lightly.

"what's wrong?"

"i can't do this."

"why not?"

"my mind is something else."

"more like someone else." she said climbing back over to her seat.

"look i'm sorry it's just-" mattia started,

"it's just you're into someone else? don't worry i totally get it, whole time i'm over here thinking of you as timothee chalamet everytime we kiss."

"what? timothee.." mattia mumbled. "anyways, i don't even know why i'm thinking about this girl the way i am."

"y/n?" she whispered, mattia nodded.

"well do you love her?"

"what.. no i don't love her , i hate her and that's what's weird about this."

"you hate her but you're thinking about her when we were about to have sex. seems to me like it's more love then hate." she said putting her head through her shirt.

"i don't love her .. i can't love her. shit i don't even know what to think about her it's like one minute i'm stuck staring at her thinking of the things i could do to her the next i want to chop her head off."

"you know?" mattia said, looking over to the girl. "i don't know but i could tell you what i do know.."

"what is that?"

"you might be in love with her, you are just trying to deny your feelings because you're afraid of rejection, or..,"

"maybe you just want to bone her."

"what? no... if you seen me and y/n you would know that there is no love between us, and i couldn't fuck y/n that would be too just gross." mattia said, making a face at the end.

"i'm sorry for even bringing this up, you can uh go now." he unlocked the car door and motioned for her to get out.

"if you like her tell her." she said before kissing his cheek and getting out the car. "oh and we're still like a thing right?"

"what? no.."

"mattia i don't mean dating." she said biting her lip.

mattia sighed and nodded, "sure mandy."

"it's maddie."

"maddie." mattia said quickly.

mattia thought about you the whole way on his car ride, and how bad he felt that he was being such a dick to you earlier.

mattia went inside to see derek and the girl he was with still asleep. he went upstairs and into the bathroom. he took off his clothes, and grabbed a towel from the bathroom closet.

he opened the curtain to see you in the tub, the water filled up all the way and you were laying flat on your back with cucumbers over your eyes. he jumped at first not expecting to see you.

"y/n?" he said shaking your arm thinking you were dead.

"mom i'm getting out in a second." you said, your voice raspy sounding like you just woke up from sleeping.

mattia took a minute to admire your body, from what he could see above the water.

"i-i'm not your mom."

you instantly took off the cucumbers and looked over to see mattia then pulled the curtain closed.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD. GET OUT!" you screamed.

"i'm sorry i didn't know!"

"get the fuck out." you said throwing a shampoo bottle at him.

mattia ran out and slammed the door.

"fuck." he whispered and wrapped the towel around his waist then walked to the downstairs bathroom.

you drained the bathtub , while still shaking. you had hoped he didn't see anything , god you hoped.

you got out and wrapped a towel around yourself and got ready for bed.

you walked out the bathroom and ran into your room trying to avoid mattia, to save yourselves from the embarrassment.

you heard a knocking at your door after you got changed. "i don't wanna talk about it!"

"not mattia." derek said coming into your room.

"you could at least ask if you could come in before you bust in like that." you said crossing your arms.

he rolled his eyes, "where are your car keys i have to drive this girl home."

"you two official yet?" you said looking around for your keys.

"official as in boyfriend and girlfriend?"

you nodded, putting your hand to search in your coat pocket.

"nah.. she wants to be, but she cheated on all of her ex-boyfriends with me, doesn't that say something about her."

"it says something about you too." you said laughing.

"whatever.. any advice?"

"stop leading her on if you aren't going to date her."

"i'm not leading her on! she's leading me on."

you stopped and put your hand on your hip then stared at him, "ok fine maybe i am leading her on a bit."

"mhm. so just tell her the truth."

"fine. the keys?"

"i can't find them?" you said running your hand through your hair in frustration.

"wait. i thought i heard my car earlier." you said walking past derek and going downstairs.

you went to the bathroom and banged on it. mattia didn't answer, instead you just heard the water running and him rapping along to some song in the background.

you turned the doorknob, it was unlocked so you went straight in.

"someone's in here!"

you looked through his clothes and found your keys.

"y/n? when can i ever get my own privacy!" he whined.

"you took my keys so fuck off." you said walking out and closing the door.

you walked over to derek and put the keys in his hand. "be safe der." you kissed his cheek.

he waved and left with the girl.

"y/n, someone's here for you." derek yelled.

you walked over to the door, your facial expression changing when you seen it was alejandro.

"oh... hey." you said and motioned for him to come in.

you shut the door and turned around to look at him. he was straight smiling at you.

you looked around, "why the big smile?"

"i missed you." he said coming closer.

"i seen you the other day.. you okay?"

"no y/n, i missed you. us." he said referring to when the two of you dated back in 8th grade, everyone in the group teased the both of you about it a lot.

"what..?"

he nodded.

"it's been a long time since there was ever an us."

he shrugged and came closer as the strong smell of alcohol filled your nose.

"are you-"

then alejandro leaned in and kissed you. you couldn't think straight and kissed back. his lips were warm, he tasted like beer. he was surprisingly a good kisser, and you for some reason were enjoying it, you couldn't stop yourself.

you felt someone staring at you, you opened your eyes and seen mattia staring at the both. you widened your eyes and pushed alejandro off of you lightly.

"i'm drunk." ale said laughing.

"yea , i know."

" so much for 'we're just friends' huh?" mattia yelled over to you two. you looked at him and flipped him off. "he's drunk, go somewhere else."

"well tell ale, he has some competition. i can take his girl anytime i want to." he said, licking his lips.

"his girl?"

"you , right?"

"no we are just friends! fuck."

"not what that kiss said." he replied walking up the stairs.

"and you couldn't steal me from anyone!" you yelled to him, loud enough so he would hear.

you focused yourself back on alejandro. he was sitting on the couch, holding his head.

"stay right here." you told him and ran to the bathroom, you opened your pill cabinet and got tylenol, then to the kitchen to get water.

you brought it back to alejandro and handed it to him.

"make sure to drink a lot of water. why are you drinking on a school night?"

"my friends i told you i was hanging out with."

"ale..." you said and sat down next to him.

"i told you that you need to stop hanging with your new little friends."

"whatever."

"can i crash here? my parents would kill me if they found out im drinking again."

you nodded and put your arm around him.

you two stood up and he stumbled a bit before the both of you walked over the to the stairs.

"ready."

he nodded and lifted his leg up and walked up the stairs with you, looking like he was about
to pass out.

as soon as you got up there he fell down. you shook him, "ale?"

he fell asleep. you tried picking him up but you couldn't.

"mattia!" 

"what?"

"come help me please!"

mattia walked out of his room and looked at ale on the ground and laughed.

"your boyfriend pass out?"

"he isn't my boyfriend! why does it matter anyways?"

"oh please , i'm just looking out for ale as him being my friend."

"then pick him up for me."

he rolled his eyes at you. you crossed your arms and raised your eyebrows.

"fine, where's he sleeping?"

"your room."

"nope, i actually need to sleep tonight." he said walking over to him, he then picked ale up and put his arm around his neck.

"my room it is."

mattia carries ale to your room and laid him on your bed.

"great." you mumbled. "alright i got it from here."

he stood there and tilted his head.

"what? i said i got it from here, that means leave."

he smiled and shook his head.

"no 'thank you mattia for doing all of my dirty work' ?"

"i'd rather not. get out."

he fake smiled and you shut your door in his face. he flipped you off behind the door.

"bitch." he said.

you opened the door and poked your head out, "what was that?"

"nothing."

"that's what i thought." you said and closed the door.

you walked over to ale and took off his jean jacket, he was in a deep sleep so he didn't wake up. you took off his shirt that had an alcohol stain on it, then untied his shoes and put them on the floor.

you climbed over ale and laid beside him. he was facing you, you kissed his cheek and whispered goodnight before falling asleep.
________

you woke up to the sound of your phone alarm. you sat up and stretched. you looked over at ale and saw him still sleeping. you shook him.

"hey, ale."

"ale." you shook him again.

he opened his eyes and sat up slowly. he gave you a confused look, and looked around the room.

"where the fuck am i?"

"my house?"

"why am i here..."

"oh you were that drunk?"

"drunk?" he said in confusion, "ouch." he held his head in pain.

"damn, sorry y/n i don't remember anything."

you nodded, "i expected that. you going to school today?"

"think imma skip since it's the last day before spring break." he said, yawning. "besides hangover."

"ok, well i'll stay here with you."

"you don't have to..."

"i'm not trying to go either."

he looked down and saw he was only in sweatpants. "did we..?" he said trailing off,

"no don't worry." you replied quickly.

"but you did kiss me.."

"i did?" he said widening his eyes, "y/n i'm so sorry.. i didn't even know what i was doing."

"it's alright i understand."

"was i a good kisser though?" he said and smirked.

"anyways, you should go shower." you said avoiding the question.

"ok , i showered here before i know where everything is." he said getting up.

before he left you said "you were."

".. uh a good kisser." you finished.

he froze in the door frame, and smiled to himself. he nodded and left.
__________
[ t o b e c o n t i n u e d ]

next chapter will be more interesting , but should i make my chapters shorter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 500 42
โ€ข complete โ€ข idk i suck at descriptions just read it and lmk what you think
18.3K 149 14
just read it ๐Ÿ˜œ
83.3K 712 26
Let's say i forget ab this book sometimes. I'm not copying another mattia fanfic, my other books got deleted. Please, do not report my books, i give...
7.2K 92 17
โ€ข*โ€โžท ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ "แด€สŸแด‡แดŠแด€ษดแด…ส€แด ส€แดsแด€ส€ษชแด" ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’‘๐’๐’‘๐’–๐’๐’‚๐’“ ๐’…๐’“๐’–๐’ˆ ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’…๐’๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’… ๏ฟฝ...