Our Pack's Omega (Omega! Lanc...

By Asian_Trash_Kill_Me

[COMPLETE] When Lance was announced an Omega to his family, they left him to fend for himself, though it neve... More

Dreams and screams
The Pigeon in The Vent
Secrets Out
Pidge The Pup
Message From Lotor
Romelle?
How was it?
The Problem and Solution
Epilogue

Last Moments Together ~Final Battle~

1.5K 30 8
By Asian_Trash_Kill_Me

A/N     Okay so... I'm not dead..? I'll make this chapter long. I went to Corpus Christi and got two hermit crabs!!! I named mine Squib and My little sister's is named Stripes. Squib is the younger one. Anyway I'm going to Huffman tomorrow so I'ma just make like two more chapters of this book and end it and I'll start new chapters for silent cries, cool? 'K enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------

Lance's P.O.V

"Katie Holt (Pidge's real name is Katie so *^*). Bedtime. Now." By now it's been 30 minutes since I've started trying to get Pidge to bed and she is still on that computer so I have to take drastic measures. "That's it young lady." I snatch her computer and put it on the top shelf, given Pidge is like 4'2 or something close to that.

"Give it back, Lance." She says angrily. "I'm trying to find my brother!!" She then tries to jump up onto the shelves to get the computer. I grab her and carry her into her bed. 

"Get some sleep, you can get back to searching after breakfast tomorrow my cub- er uh- Pidge." 'Welp..' I look at the small girl and she looks happy and a slight bit embarrassed. I pat her head and kiss the forehead before turning out the lights and leaving the room

-----------------------------

"Hunk? What're you making at this hour...?" I ask my friend as I see him in the Altean kitchen scurrying back and forth with baking supplies. "Are you stress baking, buddy?" I ask, he nods furiously in response. "You should get sleep, I'll clean up for you." 

"You sure?..." He asks, I nod. "Okay, thanks Lance," he says before hugging me and walking away. "You're the best." He adds before exiting. I chuckle and start cleaning his mess.

---------------------------------

As I'm walking to the 'Control Room' knowing Princess Allura is in there, I whispering and whimpering  coming from Shiro's dorm room. I knock. "Shiro? You okay in there?" I ask through the door. It opens. "Shiro..are you crying??" I run in and sit by his side and start forming circles on his back, cooing sweet nothings into his ear, attempting to calm his breathing. "What happened?"

Once his breathing is calm, I release the hug. "Galra.. it's nothing, just a dream." He says, between soft hiccups.

"Okay, let me try something, lay down." He lays in his bed in a comfortable position. I close my eyes and start to sing a lullaby my mother sang to my siblings and I when we couldn't sleep. Once the song ended I opened my eyes to see Shiro sleeping peacefully. I chuckle and leve his room.

----------------------------------

"Allura?" I say walking into the 'Control Room'. "You need sleep, 'Llura." I say as I walk up to her and take a hold of her left hand. She turns to me with a exhausted smiled and a tint of light pink blush on her face.

" 'Lura?" She asks. I nod. "Lance..I can't sleep yet. The Galra are still out there.." She says, her smile forming into a small frown. "I need to stay a..awake.." He words slur and she falls limp into my arms. (!She's just tired and fell asleep!)

I chuckle and carry her bridle style to her quarters. "Night 'Llura." I whisper, kissing her forehead and leaving her bedroom. 'Now for the hardest challenge.' I think before heading to the Training room.

----------------------------------

I walk into the Training room to see a sweating Keith, slaughtering the training bots and advancing to the next level. "End training sequence!" I yell, startling Keith in the process as the bots disappear. 

"Lance! What the heck!" Keith yells anger clouding his tone.

"Bed. Now." I say pointing out the door. Keith growls and starts heading toward the door.

"Fine." He says before leaving. 'huh, that was surprisingly easy.' I think before heading to my bedroom.

I read the clock Pidge made for me; '3:46'  I sigh and lay in my bed and let a dreamless sleep take over.

---------------------------------------------------

"PALADINS! GET INTO YOUR ARMOR! THE GALRA ARE ATTACKING!!!!!!!!" Allura shouts through the castle's coms. I get up and rush into my blue paladin armor. I rush into my lion and fly out of the castle. "Keith, what do you want us to do?" Allura asks the former Red paladin, now Black paladin/Leader of Voltron.

"Pidge, I need you to hack into the ship's jail cells and free all the prisoners. Hunk, guard Pidge. Allura and I will get into the control center and ambush everyone in there, taking control of the ship. Lance, this'll a hard one..I need you to get into the center of the ship and override the crystal with, Pidge also guiding you through, and attack any soldiers, drones, and sentries that get near your location. We only form Voltron if needed. Got it?" Keith says through the helmets communicators.

"Got it! Let's go!" We all respond in unison, flying into different directions, getting in the ships.

'You got this, Lance' I say to myself as I take down Sentries and drones  that appear before me. "Where to Pidge?" I ask through the communicators.

"Take a left, then go right. Head straight after that, take another Left and the first door you see should be the room you need to go to." She responds. I go in the directions I was told to and take down sentries and drones on the way. I get to the area assigned and spot large purple and black doors.

"I've gotten to the door, Pidge can you hack into it and open it for me?" I ask eagerly.

"Already on it, Sharpshooter," she says, I smile. "Go ace your mission and come back in one piece Lancey Lance." She adds as the doors open, revealing a large pink-ish balmeran crystal.

"I'm in." I say, reactivating my bayard and slipping into the room. "Pidge have you freed the prisoners?" I ask.

"Yes! You'll never believe this, I found Matt and my father!! Amazing, right??" She cheers.

"Yes, Pigeon. That's nice to hear. Can you give instructions now? We still gotta save the world y'know." say.

"OH! Sorry, kinda forgot. Anyway.. (She explains I'm just too lazy to explain how it goes down.)..Got it?" She finishes.

"Got it!" Just as I start hacking to mess with the crystal, my helmet is kicked off my head and I'm struck with lightning. "GAH!! What the-" I turn and see a not so pleasing familiar face. "Haggar..Lotor." I snarl. 

"What Baby Blue? Or is it Ruby Red now?" He chuckles. "You'll never be able to get that down as long as my and this witch are here. Don't. Even. Try." He says, grabbing my chin and pulling me to his.

I grab his arm and throw him over my shoulder. 'Dang, training payed off..' I say in my head. I Get zapped again and glare at the magic user, Haggar, I growl and run toward her as she's distracted by Lotor, who is being a big baby, I grab her and push her head into the wall, causing her to pass out. ' Okay either training really payed off or they're just super weak.' I roll my eyes and go back to the controls. The crystal powers down and the ship lights go dim. "Finally.." I sigh in relief while I turn around. I walk to exit the room before I hear a gunshot. I look down at my stomach.

Blood.   So much blood.   I fall to my knees , activate my bayard and turn slightly.

'Axca..' I see One of Lotor's little buddies and point my gun at her. as the bullet shoots into Axca's side, Lotor sits up. 'No..' I wince at the pain at hold my stomach tightly. I shoot Lotor. I turn to Haggar, who is waking slowly. I shoot her. 'Okay..helmet..where..' I feel arms wrap around me. 

"Lance...No..no no no no..." I look up and see my team. Including Romelle, Coran, Matt, Mr. Holt, and my hero; Shiro. I  whimper and hide my face into Keith's chest. "Lance..Lance don't die okay? We're gonna make you better.." Keith says, tears brimming from the corners of his eyes.

"Lance..hey. You..You saved the world..." Shiro says, I hesitated. 'I did..when..' I look around and see three bodies, lifeless. 'Oh. I did..didn't I.' A small, weak smile forms on my face.

Keith P.O.V /cause why not.\

"Lance..hey. You..You saved the world..." Shiro says, placing a hand on Lance's left hand. I could tell he wanted so badly to cry. I look around the dimly lit room and spot..Haggar and Lotor?? Lotor's general too??  'Did Lance...Oh god...He saved us all..' He notices this and smiles weakly.

"Lance..Buddy.." Hunk speaks up, sobbing and holding Lance's right hand, tightly. "You'll be okay.." He cries. Lance weakly lifts his hand to Hunks face.

"Hunky....I..I'm not.." He grunts in pain, making me let out my tears that were begging to be set free. "I don't..I don't think... I'll make this one....buddy...." He looks up at me.

"No! That won't happen!!" Allura cries as she reaches her hands to Lance's wound. I'm guessing she's trying to heal him. I let out a small smile that quickly fades as Lance takes her hands, stopping her.

" 'Llura.." He says, crying. he brings her hands to cup his faces and leans his head into her hands.

"Yes..Yes it's me.. 'Llura.. Lance..let me heal you.. please.." She says between soft sobs.

" 'Llura.. You need... this energy..to take... them home... Don't.. Don't waste it..on me.." He says between cries and sharp breaths. "Please.." He says gripping her hands weakly. 'Waste...why would it be a waste??' I start crying harder.pulling him closer to me.

"No! Lance.." She sobs. "I wont-" She stops as she notices Lance drifting into an eternal dreamless sleep. I cry harder, gripping him tighter.

"Hey...babe..tell my mama....the truth..okay? Tell her...even after all... she did... I never..stopped.. loving her..." He hesitates. I nod, still crying and not agreeing with him dying in my arms. "Tell her..how I saved the..universe thinking about..our..family..and that...I never forgot...our precious..moments..." He started drifting off. "Keith...I'm tired.."

"Shh...I know Lance...Don't worry...your mom..she'll know how you feel..I promise.." I say between sobs, accepting the fact that even if we tried to get him to a healing pod, we would never make it.

"Lance... Please don't leave me...I'm not loosing a brother..not again.. I need you.." Pidge says running to us, shoving Shiro away so she could hold his hand. "Please..I..I wont be able to get you back.."

"Pigeon..my..my sweet cub.. You.. found Matt...You'll find me..soon.." He says. "Just..not too soon, okay..?" She nods, hugging onto Matt as if he was the only thing keeping her alive. "Keith..I..love you.." He says before drifting into a dreamless slumber he wouldn't awake from.

I cry..and hold the limp lifeless Cuban boy closer. I look at the broken team,Romelle, had Lance as a person she could relate to and call her brother. Coran, Thought of Lance as a second son. Shiro, had Lance as a pillar of support and a shoulder to cry on. Hunk, had Lance as a best friend since forever. Allura, had Lance as someone who could go out on spa days with her without having to beg. Pidge, had Lance as a motherly figure as well as someone who she could look up to. Matt, Lance used to say they were somewhat friend at the Garrison. Mr. Holt, had Lance to support both of his children. Me, had Lance as a rival at first..then a lover.

He is gone. He is gone and he's not coing back. Our pack's glue that held us together. Our packs hope and love. Our pack's Omega...

"I..I Love you too..Sharpshooter.."

-------------------------------------------------------

Oh god it's 1:15 A.M and I'm freaking crying XD save me :<

~Asian Trash out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
118K 6.4K 18
Dean Winchester has been going to Souix Falls High School ever since moving to his sort-of-uncle Bobby's place in his sophomore year with his brother...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
79.4K 3.8K 7
Lance was the class clown back in school. His crooked grin full of gaps often brought a smile to his friend's faces. Seeing everyone else smile mad...