DESTINY, was it? ✓ [K.TH]

By Rexaaa9

❝ Those lips made me weak, his gaze, his voice, his touch, everything was on the verge to set my soul on fire... More

Introduction & Disclaimer
1] Best to the Worst
2] The Reunion
3] Am I dreaming?
4] The Meet
5] The Kiss
6] The Wedding Day
7] I don't know what's happening
8] Messed up?
9] Where's this actually going?
10] Was it a beautiful night?
11] I care
12] The filthy shopping?
13] Did he just... Again?
15] She's Fine, isn't she?
16] Arrogance
17] •I love you!•
18] Are we... Together?
19] It's a Yes!!!
20] Everything's Fine, I guess?
21] The Misunderstanding :(
22] I Need You!
23] The Walmart ;)
24] Embarrassment at it's peak!
25] What's with HIM!
26] Stay with me
27] I didn't want to!
28] The Bonding
29] •The First Time•
30] A Confusing Morning
31] I can't lose Her!
32] •The Rainy Day•
33] Do I have to leave?
34] The Trip
35] The Trip Continues
36] You have Me :)
37] Family Time
38] The Plan
39] She's my Life!
40] Did he just... PROPOSE?
41] Privacy
42] •I claim you "MINE"•
43] A Busy Wedding Day
44] My Princess
45] You are my Forever
MEET THE AUTHOR:)

14] My Mistake!

4.8K 354 453
By Rexaaa9

Amy's POV:-

We reached home, I kept thinking about what happened before and my head was spinning.

But, my inner goddess was dancing, I couldn't control those pink hot cheeks of mine nor could I face him at all.

I quickly opened the door and removed my shoes. I was keeping it on the rack wherein Taehyung got in and my heartbeats picked up speed again, I couldn't even stop myself from blushing, I wanted to keep my stuff and move to the room as soon as possible.
I was in a hurry and the minute I turned, I accidentally bumped into him, my face buried in his chest, every moment was so intense after that kiss, I couldn't literally get things out of my mind and then him being so tall and his beautiful hands all over me...

'Oh my god, Amy stop thinking crap and move away from him', my subconscious mind yelling at me.

Amy:- I... I'm... sorry, I should go..I ...

The way he was staring back at me, my eyes met his as I looked up and my breath getting deeper as I kept on gulping. He wasn't stepping aside either.

I had to... Move... I didn't want to... Oh my God.

"Can you just control your feelings for a minute Amy, you never liked popular guys remember! And he was always popular between girls, he never looked at you nor does he need you anyways," my inner goddess making me understand.

I moved away, breaking the eye contact and quickly went in my room, I knew I couldn't control my emotions and couldn't stop blushing either and I know, he must have noticed all of this, Ugh!!! I didn't want him to.

Taehyung's POV:-

Did I just kiss her again?
What's wrong with me?
The minute she talks about leaving, I get pissed, I claimed her to be mine as well, what am I blurting out all the time?
I'm so bad at all this, it was just a crush right!!! I mean, I did wait for her but I was never this stupid or nervous anytime before and the minute it comes to Amy... I don't know what happens to me.

She's beautiful, I mean, she is... so pretty and cute... and those plum lips...the way she licks it...
Those little things she does, they make me nervous and I kind of lose control, she was my crush in high school but I guess I'm attracted to her even more now.

I.. can't control myself when I see her crying, I don't want her to leave, I told her on her face that she's mine.

I don't know what she might be thinking.

She never looked at me in high school, I did try making eye contacts but she didn't, she was always with her girl group and didn't ever see interested into dating and I guess she isn't interested even now and probably that's the reason she doesn't like me or doesn't want to stay with me.

But, I kissed her, she didn't kiss me back though but she didn't say anything about not liking it either nor did she didn't even bring up anything about all of this even when I kissed her before.

Girls are complicated, I wish I dated one properly so that I could understand them a little🙆

Wait... There's nothing's between us. I shouldn't think so much, but I do like her, I've always liked her, it's just... I knew she'd never like me because she didn't even look at me in school besides, she was too small and currently, she hates me but I guess... I like her not in a normal way anymore... I love her, don't I?

Oh my god!!!! No Taetae... No!!

Since I promised her mom, all I have to do is keep her safe and shut my stupid mind and control my feelings for some time, why is it so difficult for me?

I guess I should go to bed, she might have slept already, I'll apologize tomorrow for being mean and try to be more communicative. I am an ambivert but why do I tend to become an introvert when she's around? I remember I could talk to any random stranger as well, why is being friendly with Amy so difficult for me?

Am I afraid, she'll friendzone me?

------NEXT MORNING-----

Amy's POV:-

I woke up, Taehyung wasn't there at home, it was late too. I brushed, had a bath and went down thinking to have something but there was nothing much in the kitchen.

Taehyung didn't eat anything this morning because I didn't wake up and he doesn't know cooking.
I just ate a bowl of cereal with milk and I had nothing to do, I was about to grab a book from my room but I saw Taehyung's room was open, I went in. He had a lot of books there.

I was going through his book collection wherein I saw my phone right next to his table lamp. I was happy to see it. I quickly grabbed it and went back to my room. Put on the charger and I was just waiting for it to start.

.
.

I switched the phone on, I was happy finally I could have something that could pass my time but the charger wasn't working properly though since after an hour or so, the battery was still on 11%.

I wanted some stuff from the market for the kitchen as well. I was happy to see my phone back again, he didn't give me any to use, I was just going through my gallery and I saw pictures of me, mom and dad together before the wedding.

I dialled mom's number once, but it didn't connect. She might be busy. I was bored anyway.

I decided to go out, since Taehyung is not here and buy some groceries for the kitchen and dinner tonight, I wanted to cook something good since I had nothing much to do.

I wore a shirt tugged in the skirt which was above the knee. I must say, the man has a good taste in clothes. They looked great. I took my phone along with me and left home.

He had a bicycle in the garage.

I started searching for a supermarket nearby but there weren't many shops and I guess, I came pretty far away from home just to search for a supermarket and after a few minutes more, I found one. I got in and I started roaming in the book section first. I could do online payment since I had my phone with me right now.

I found 3 novels, put them in my cart and then I reached in the grocery's section. I bought capsicum, tomatoes, carrots and maybe I thought I should ask what Taehyung likes because he'll be there too.

I called him.

*ON CALL*

Amy:- Hey, what's your favourite dish? Or a vegetable? Any fruits in specific? Do you want me to buy you something?

Taehyung:- (all confused)
Amy, why you asking all this?
Wait.. did you just call? With... Your number... You have your phone..? Where are you?

Amy:- Yeah, I'm at Happy superstores and what's the... matter... I just came out... For buying some vegetables and some things that we needed since we're staying together----

Taehyung:- Are you crazy? I told you not to go out of the house, what's wrong with you Amy? Where are you, I'll come to pick you up!

And he was angry again!

Amy:- Tsk, Taehyung, I'm not a kid, I can take care of myself, will you stop acting like that... Please, I'll be home by myself, okay, continue your work. I shouldn't have called.

Taehyung:- Yes, you shouldn't have called, now leave the phone there itself and please go home, don't get-----

Amy:- Hello... Taehyung...

The battery got drained off.

He's always so angry. What did I do this time? I just had to buy some necessary stuff, that's it. Anyways, I'll buy whatever I feel like and leave.

He kissed me yesterday, now he behaves the same way he was before.

I was wrong, he doesn't like me, maybe he just got a little turned on or whatever.

.
.
.

I'll go to the cash counter and pay these stuff and get back home quickly or else I don't know what that man is going to do next.

I quickly pushed my cart but there were a lot of people ahead in the line.

Meanwhile SEOJOON'S POV:-

PHONE BEEPING!

LOCATION FOUND.

Wait, what? Did I just find out where Amy is?
.

.
.

She's just nearby...
Oh.. that's great news. She's just 10minutes away from me...
"HAPPY SUPERSTORE"

WHAT'S SHE DOING THERE, BUT GOOD FOR ME, I'LL FIND HER SOON.

I was happy, I finally would meet her and get her back with me, get married and finally make her my wife.

I took my car and drove at a high speed as I didn't want her to leave before me.

.
.
.
I reached and stood outside, standing near the entrance of the Superstore.

She came out of the store with 3bags full of groceries. I saw her, she looked beautiful. That's it, that's the girl I don't want to miss.

SeoJoon:- Amyyy, hey! How are you here? Where are you going?

Amy was all surprised, I wanted to know where she stayed, she seemed a little annoyed by my presence.

Amy's POV:-

What?

SeoJoon...

What's he doing here?

Taehyung didn't want him...
To meet...
What's the matter? How did he know I'm here?

Meanwhile, SeoJoon was just walking towards me with a smirk on his face.

SeoJoon:- Finally, my love, I found you. I'm so happy to see you here.

He pulled me by my shoulders and hugged me, I didn't like his touch, it made me feel all uncomfortable.

I still smiled.

Amy:- Hey, I was just shopping for dinner tonight.

SeoJoon:- So, where are you staying? Let me take you there? Come on, get in the car!

I didn't want to go with him, what's he trying to do? Taehyung will get dragged into this if I show him the place where I'm staying. If he comes to know that I'm staying with the man who spoilt our wedding, there might be a huge chaos.

Amy:- It's okay, I'll go on my own, I'll talk to you later.

I started to move away from him but he kept following.

SeoJoon:- Hey, where are you going?
We are supposed to be together, let me take you.

He grabbed my wrist tight, I was staring at him trying to get my hand off, I wasn't comfortable at all. My phone was off too.

He took the grocery bags and put them inside the car and insisted me to sit.

I didn't want to, I tried to pull back and kept insisting that I didn't want to.

Suddenly he held me when he knew I was about to run away.
His grip was so tight around me, I couldn't even move...

Amy:- Step aside... What's wrong with you... SeoJoon, stay away from me...
I have to leave... Let go...

I tried my best to free myself from him but I couldn't.
His hand covered my mouth and put me inside his car. I couldn't even breathe properly...

I started sobbing, begging him.

SeoJoon:- Heyyy, you're crying, you're too beautiful for that. I won't let you cry, you'll forever be happy with me, I didn't have to do this if you'd agree already.

Amy:- I touch me! You're acting like a psychopath.

He tried to move my hair falling on my face but I moved my face away.

He was trying to be good but that smirk and the way he was looking at me, I didn't feel good... He was close to me, trying to touch me, I couldn't even move as he put the seatbelt around me.

Amy:- Move, what are you doing SeoJoon...
Move away...

SeoJoon:- Your mom is going to be so happy to see you, I'm taking you to your mom. Don't you want to see her?
It's been about 2 weeks, you've been away, don't you want to meet her.

I thought for a while, I did want to meet her so I calmed down, maybe one I meet mom, I'll just refuse for the wedding with him and mom will throw him away from the house. I didn't say anything and he started to drive.

Taehyung's POV:-

I've made a mistake.
I should have told her why she was with me, I kept on thinking that she'd understand, she'd listen to me but this girl!!!!!
I didn't want to trouble her, make her cry or overthink about the entire situation and she hates me so she might think I am a pervert who's just making all this up and now, I wish I told her.
I hope she's fine, I need to reach the stupid supermarket as soon as possible.

.
.
.

I reached the Superstore. I tried to find her everywhere, her phone was off... I kept calling and suddenly I heard the ringtone, I saw it dropped at a distance outside the supermarket. I quickly grabbed it.

Did I just lose her because of my ego, my attitude and me not being communicative towards her.

Where is she?

I couldn't stop panting as I was running to find her, she was away from home. I came to the parking area next to the store and I saw my Bicycle. It was on the ground...

Amy... Amy might have got it here... Amy ...

Where's Amy! Did I just... Make a mistake...
Where's she?

My heart was aching, I couldn't stop thinking about her, how is she, where is she?

Her phone was on, did SeoJoon just come to know?

----------

A/N:-
Too many twists!!!!
I hope you are loving it, how is Taehyung going to find Amy?

.

Let's see!

Thank you, Soo much for reading my book.

I love y'all 💜💜❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
901K 30.8K 75
"You lied to me, after you promised you wouldn't" Kim Y/n's parents are forcing her into an arranged marriage. What happens when all the couple does...
36.8K 1.1K 23
Taehyung X Reader This is the sequel of Mine. ' oh Eunhye... Eunhye... you are still so naive! I will definitely kill Taehyung. And I promise you...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC