Mysterious Nerd | yoonmin [CO...

By Yoonmin4lifue

Park Jimin, favourite nerd of the cold hearted bully Min Yoongi but what's so mysterious about Jimin is the b... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - School
Chapter 2 - The Surprise
Read Please
Chapter 3 - Another day
Chapter 4 - Who are you?
Chapter 5 - Mission
Chapter 6 - Day 1
Chapter 7 - Feelings
Chapter 8 - Jealousy
Chapter 9 - Cheer for me
Chapter 11 - Medical
Chapter 12 - Winning you
Chapter 13 - Jennie
Chapter 14 - Why him?
Chapter 15 - Game
Chapter 16 - Camping
Chapter 17 - Hickey
Chapter 18 - Lost
Chapter 19 - Guilt
Chapter 20 - Cute
Chapter 21 - Piano
Chapter 22 - Childhood
Chapter 23 - Dinner
Chapter 24 - Truth
1k READS?!
Chapter 25 - The Past
Chapter 26 - Your Beauty
Got tagged (Not an update❗)
Chapter 27 - Seesaw
Chapter 28 - Birthday Party
Chapter 29 - Oppa
Chapter 30 - My Oppa
Last Chapter - Our Ending
IT'S OUT!

Chapter 10 - Possessive

2.8K 143 93
By Yoonmin4lifue

Jimin's POV

"Sure I can and I will, after all you are mine my Chim Chim."

Cannot help it, Jimin blushed as he thinks back about Yoongi's choice of word but the other half of him was theorising how did the elder know he was Chim Chim? The memories soon flooded his head as the masked up male smiled a little, reminding himself about the first time they met.

*Flashback*

*Starts of Year 6*

Little Jimin nervously walked into an unfamiliar building, he had just moved to a new school again, new beginnings...that is what he was scared of. A new start of an environment he wasn't used to, one of them was the process of making new friends isn't that easy to start with since he only gets bully.

Little Jimin nervously walked to his new class, being accompanied by his mother and in less than a blink of an eye, he was now outside the class, waiting for his new kind looking teacher to call him in but before that happens, the kind teacher personally came to greet him and his mother.

Teacher : Hi you must be Jimin's mom.

"Yes I am. Also, please take good care of my son, he gets weird sometimes." Jimin's mom smiled apologetically even though there's nothing to apologise about.

Teacher : You got nothing to worry about, Shall we go?

Carefully, the teacher took Jimin's tiny hands in hers and entered the classroom that immediately piped down as all the student's attention are now on them, him to be exact.

Teacher : Please Introduce yourself.

The little Jimin didn't know what to do, he stared down at his sleeves while standing there completely frozen and don't how to start but with all his bravery, Jimin then tries to part his trembling lips to say something but nothing would come out and that was when his heart starts to die out slowly.

In no less than three seconds of that failed attempt happening, the class burst out laughing and some even started shouting in their high pitch voice.

Classmate 1 : Oh is he deaf? Or is he mute?!

Classmate 2 : Speak you're embarrassing yourself.

Other meanie classmates : *laugh* *Points at Jimin*

Hearing their intimidating words, Jimin is now afraid to even look up because he doesn't want them to see how his eyes get teary so easily and so, he kept the thought to himself. "Not again, it's always the same."

Suddenly, when the teacher was about to quieten down her class and give them scolding for being so unfriendly, a pale boy with dark black hair stood up and immediately stop the commotion with a loud voice.

"Why can't you all just shut up and be nice for once!? when he feels comfortable enough, he will talk." The annoyed boy shouted at his classmates, glaring at each one of them with disgust before looking at the front of the class the shy boy was and smiled.

Hearing the stranger's confident tone to his threatening words, I look up to meet the boy who stood up for me like no one else. Unlike the scary tone his voice he gave a second ago, what I was met with is a cute gummy smile with healthy pink gums, fluffy black charcoal hair, pale like snow-white skin and his cat-like eyes.

The mysterious boy looks like a prince, no... actually, he is my saviour.

Jimin blushed once he felt his cheeks heating up embarrassedly once the class went quiet and the boy's fixed gaze on him but then, the person walks directly towards him and grab the awkward student by his hands before guiding him to the free space beside his.

Once the commotion was finished and forgotten as Jimin was finally seated down, the others classmates did not say any other words and ignore them.

"T-thank y-you." Jimin stuttered out while blushing a little.

"It's okay between I'm Min Yoongi, what's your name? It's okay if you don't want to tell me right now." His saviour, Yoongi said in a reassuring tone with a small shrugging movement of his chill looking shoulder that was slouched back on the chair.

With that being said, Jimin went silent since he didn't know how to properly introduce himself as no one has ever cared to ask him to in such a friendly way.

"I will call you Chim Chim since you are cute." Yoongi smiled, trying not to make Jimin feel uncomfortable.

"Are we f-friends Y-Yoongi?" Little Jimin asked, eyes shimmering full with hope at the thought of finally having someone by his side during school time, someone to talk to at lunch and finally, someone to be his partner in class's activities.

"Yes Chim Chim and don't worry I will take care of you." Yoongi promised, smiling widely at the cute boy in front of him.

*End of Flashback*

"Why did you change?" Jimin questioned softly in the pure silence, bringing his knees close to his chest as he was on a brink of tears.

After a couple of careless sniffles, Jimin soon realised that he was crying so immediately, he wipes the tears away and decided to get ready to go to bed but he heard a familiar ring coming from his doorbell.

*Ding Dong*

Frowning softly at who might visit him this late, Jimin got up and put on his dressing-gown while thinking that Taehyung wanted to have a sleepover although his house is a bit far away but it's still possible right?

Once Jimin opened the door, he was met with Jackson Oppa?!

"Minnie I'm moving to your school tomorrow." Jackson announced, holding a suitcase behind him with a warm smile.

"Really! Oppa it's pretty late so let's sleep okay?" Jimin exclaimed with excitement as he stood to the side and invited his cousin in.

"That's the guest room." Jimin then said, pointing to the right corner room which Jackson's eyes complied and followed.

"Okay, thanks Minnie." Feeling a little tired because of today's match, Jackson then turns around and head to the guest room while smirking as everything is going as plan.

End of Jimin's Pov

Yoongi's POV

*At school*

"Yoongi ah you think this will work?" Momo asked anxiously, biting onto the bottom lips nervously as she glances back and forth at the school's entrance door.

"J-hope will not like this but for sure he will start questioning me why." Yoongi murmured as they continue to wait for Hoseok to come to school early as usual since he is the principal son after all.

"Or maybe you are gonna get kick out." Momo said jokingly and it made the bully chuckled dryly at the ridiculous idea.

Suddenly after 10 minutes or so, Yoongi hears light footsteps coming from the outside so he and Momo subtly glance at each other before starting their plan.

In a hurried manner, Yoongi picks Momo up by the back of her thighs where they agreed that it is appropriate to touch and decrease the space between their chest area so it could look like they are hugging as Momo's hands were cardings onto Yoongi's dark hair.

"Babe I want you already." Yoongi acted, raspily whispered loud enough for Hoseok to hear as he bounces the girl onto him a little more so it looked as if they were doing something.

"I'm so needy for you now Oppa, Can't we do it here." Momo whined and pulled Yoongi hair back a little.

Meanwhile, J-hope was walking to one of the class while carrying some books but the object in his hands immediately falls to the cold floor as his eyes largened at the sight of Momo being sensually carried and slowly bounced in a circular motion against his hyung whose bare hands was on pampered on her thighs.

The two looked so needy for each other.

Once Yoongi heard the sound his friend accidentally made, he then instantly place Momo down to fix his uniform and coughed on his fist, acting as if he caught doing something inappropriate.

"Yoongi we need to talk." J-hope says coldly before grabbing onto his grabbing his friend's arm, taking him to one of the empty hallways.

"What's your relationship with Momo?" J-hope said, getting straight to the point once he had let go of Yoongi who was pleased by his friend's question that he had already planned an answer for already.

"Isn't it obvious I'm dating her or should I say using her." Yoongi grinned, shoving his hands playfully inside his jeans pocket, trying his best to annoy J-hope's feelings.

"You can't do that hyung! Go and fuck around with someone else but not Momo." J-hope hoarsely shouted at Yoongi, he is clearly pissed.

"You got no right to control me Hoseok, you don't even like her...right?" Yoongi pushed his luck, building that courage inside his angry friend.

"But I do so leave her alone, I love her and you don't Min Yoongi!"

"Tell her then! don't tell me, you are being a coward Hoseok just tell her!" The leader raised his voice as he crossed his arms and nonchalantly leans back against the plain white wall.

"I-I c-can't, she likes you not me." The dark brown haired male shuddered at the defeated feeling inside of him, knowing how much of a loser he was when it comes to her. "I remember...s-she even confessed to you that night."

"Oh that, she told me it was just a dare and you wouldn't know if you never tell her how you feel, the way you love her." Yoongi said calmly.

"You wouldn't mind me confessing right?" J-hope said with the hope of what his friend's answer might be.

"Do it before I play her, you don't want your girl to have a heartbreak right?" Yoongi retorted with a sigh, almost as if he is hypnotising his friend.

"I will, thanks Yoongi hyung." J-hope respectfully bowed his head a little before walking away while smiling uncontrollably.

Once Hoseok was gone, Yoongi turned to his left and looked at Momo who is tearing up next to the pillar she was listening closely the whole time and since the job is done, the black-haired bully went to get fresh air at the school entrance as classes will start shortly.

I stood there for about 10 minutes, watching dullesly at the swarm of students that keep coming nonstop but my eyes were quick to notice a familiar face that I wished to never see again.

"What is he doing here?!" Yoongi abruptly thought before walking over a typical foreigner.

"Why are you here Jackson?" The bully scowled a little.

"Well, I moved to this school since I wanted to be close to Minnie, can't be far away from him y'know?" Jackson chuckled as he smirked at his own answer that sure riled up the male.

*Ring Ring*

When the bell went off, Jackson strides his way closer to where i stood and whisper beside my ears but immediately, my blood starts to boil after processing his nasty words.

"One more thing, I'm in Jimin's house now, watch me get his ass fucked." Jackson challengingly whispered while smirking slyly.

On the other hand, Yoongi lost all the cool that was left in him and uncontrollably pounced on the foreigner, not wasting any time to beat him up like pulp and do his best to wreck that silly sarcastic face of his. Shocked at the sudden attack, Jackson tries to fight back but only ended up bruising Yoongi lips.

"No one is allowed to fight back against me! Can you fucking hear that asshole?" Yoongi screamed at Jackson as he punched him over and over again because of the image of his Chim Chim being targeted in such an inhuman way. It's rape...

"NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH WHAT'S MINE! CAN YOU HEAR THAT! JIMIN IS ONLY MINE!"

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

I feel like laughing idk don't forget to vote!🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 2.6K 28
In this story, Park Jimin, a cute, jolly, teenaged boy has a huge crush on his handsome tutor Kim Taehyung, and eventually falls in love with him. No...
107K 6.2K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
1.8K 225 27
In an era when kingdoms rose and fell at the hands of destiny, a tale unfolded against the backdrop of war torn landscapes. At the center of this wer...
107K 6.1K 48
Park Jimin was a college student who was looking for a place to live, but he never imagined that the place he moved in was the house of the boy who h...