Undesirable

De Monstrous_beauty

"Mother.. please I don't want to marry him" I pleaded to her. "You know Eve nothing can be done now" Sh... Mai multe

Ch 1 - Unwanted Wedding
Ch 2 - Humiliation & Pain
Ch 3 - In-Laws
Ch 4 - Unwanted touch
Ch 5 - Dark Side
Ch 6 - Haywire Emotions
Ch 7 - Masquerade Ball
Ch 8 - Assault &Trauma
Ch 9 - Way to keep her
Ch 10 - Contemplating
Ch 11 - Jealousy & Inner thoughts
Ch 12 - Ruminating Past
Ch 13 - Games of heart---The beginning
Ch 14 - Game of Hearts---First Romantic Dinner
Ch 15 -Game of the Hearts--- Persuasion
Ch 16 - Games of heart -- Meeting Strangers
Ch 17 - Games of Heart -- Friendship & Hope
Ch 18 - Games of Heart -- Insecurities
Ch 19 - Games of Heart -- Hidden Motives
Ch 20- Games of Heart --New Feelings
Ch 21- Games of Heart-- Blind Trust
Ch 22- Games of Heart-- Jealousy & Rage
Ch 23 - Games of Heart-- All is lost
Ch 24 - Melancholy of Life
Ch 25 -- She chose someone else
Ch 26 - The New Dawn
Ch 27 - a New Ally
Ch 28 - A Distant Cousin
Ch 29 -- Kidnapped
Ch 30 - My Past
Ch 31 - The Lost Sweetheart
Ch 32 - Embracing True Self
Ch 33 - Dead trail
Ch 34 - The hidden Truth
Ch 35 - Life truths!!
Ch 37 - Are you really Dead?
Ch 38 - Princess Lyna what's the next Plan?
Ch 39 - Dreams that keeps us Awake
Ch 40 - Arrival of the Devil

Ch 36 - The choices you have

2.8K 127 32
De Monstrous_beauty

I was shocked that my father came to know about me and wanted to take me with him and again because of Daniel and Lorenzo I lost him, the times I could experience my father's love.

The tears rolled out of my eyes and finally I let out a loud cry and Mr. Davis was there to hold me and comfort me. Don't know why his touch felt familiar but I didn't mind as it was too much to process and too much to handle.

Evelyn's POV

I woke up and found myself in a bed and though the room looked familiar I knew it was not the one I was staying and then I found Mr. Davis sitting on the chair next to me. He was asleep and only then I realized I was sleeping on his bed and he was sleeping on the chair in a very uncomfortable position.

I got up from bed and shook him, he woke up after a while and looked at me and said "Love you are awake"

"Why are you sleeping on the chair you could have waken me up?" I asked him.

"Love you looked so peaceful while sleeping, I could not do the sin of waking you up" he answered.

I blushed involuntarily and then I gestured him to sleep on the bed and moved out of his bed and I tucked him in and close the door and left for my room.

As I approached my room all the things that he told were running in my mind and I was thinking how Mr. Davis knows all about my past and that too in so much detail. I thought to ask but realizing it was already midnight, I planned to ask him first thing in the morning but for now I should sleep.

Richard's POV

"so this is your hiding place and you didn't care to share with me?" I asked.

"I didn't want you to be here Richards" he said in stern voice.

"why is that?" I asked tilting my head.

"Because what I am planning is dangerous" he answered.

"You found out her whereabouts and you didn't bother to tell me and now that I know that you got the Intel you still insist I sit back and wait for you to take action" I yelled.

As if I didn't say anything he left from there and I shouted "Hey where are you going ?"

He entered a room and shut the door and though I tried to open it, it didn't budge.

"Sir, I request you to wait in living room" One of his men asked me.

I got frustrated and sat on the sofa all the while thinking how my precious is doing and here I have nothing and the man who does is not doing anything.

Davis POV

I woke up only to find that Evelyn in my room with hot breakfast. I went to refresh myself and she served me. The part reason I asked her to take care of me was I loved her food and I loved seeing her first thing in the morning. I wanted my entire life to be by her side but those are only my imaginations.

As I finished my breakfast, I could see she has many questions and thoughts in her mind.

"Ask away what you want to Angel" I asked her

"Mr. Davis you told me so much about my past but still there are so many questions in my mind" She said.

"Tell me love, I would love to answer if I can" I asked her.

"How did you get my father in your secured infirmary?" She asked.

"Well... To be honest, I was came across him accidently when  Adam one of Lorenzo's ex-men came to me asking for financial help, he didn't know he was familiar to me. I lend him money but his reason for loaning money were suspicious so I made my men to follow him and discovered that  he was taking care of a man secretly and I visited him suddenly and found your Dad and I was happy to find him, though not in a very good condition. I took him away from the public hospital and transferred him in my specialized ICU unit inspite of objections from Adam " I answered.

"Can I meet Mr. Adam?" she asked.

"I am sorry at the moment Adam is underground and no one is in contact but I will see what I can do about that. But why you want to meet him?" I asked.

"You told me so much about my past and apart from you no one else or any proof is there to make me believe you" She said looking at me trying to figure out whether what I told was true or not.

It amused me to know that she was straight forward. "When you don't believe me how can you believe someone you have never seen Love" I questioned.

"I will figure out something" She said and making me raised a brow at that. "Mr. Davis are you related to Mr. Lorenzo E Davis she asked changing the topic

"It's complex to answer" I said observing her.

"Why?" She asked.

"I am not sure whether I am related to him but I have been called with Davis Surname from the time I could understand things" I said truly.

"Another question that is in my mind is why Richards and his family use Evans as their last name when they should be Davis" She asked curiously.

"Evans is the middle name of Lorenzo and Leonardo didn't wanted to be involved in the Davis empire so stood up his own and took Lorenzo's middle name also the maiden name of his grandmother as his" I answered.

There was a silence but still there were some questions lingering so I breached the silence and said taking her hands in mine "I know you have other questions too, ask away"

"You know so much about me and you told me everything as if you have seen everything in front of your eyes, but you are not old but from what I can see you are around Richard's age" She asked suspiciously.

Her expression made me laugh and I said "Love I am 26 years and yes I did tell you about your past because I investigated it and my sources are of top notch and I pay them to maintain that quality work".

Little did she knew I was the shadow of Lorenzo since I was 5 years. He told me everything that he did, even why he did. The man took his last breath infront of me telling me that even though he told me everything but that one secret, the secret of my life and  before dying cursed me I will never be able to live a normal life because he wanted it that way and he is not sorry for that.

She looked satisfied with that and then she asked "You told me Lorenzo made Dad sign the wedding contract. Was that the reason Richards married me?"

"Yes and I believe I don't have to explain it more you have experienced it" I said trying to figure out whether she was feeling anything about that.

From her expressions I could gather I felt as if the puzzle in her mind was solved and then she asked "Is he alive Mr. Davis?"

"Who? Lorenzo?" she nodded her head "No love he is dead but his legacy remains and you are a part of it now" I told her.

"How am I part of it? I am not his daughter or granddaughter?" She asked.

"Love the contract that your father signed" She nodded " bonded you  to Lorenzo's family. You are owner of 40 billions of property and Evans family will not let you go. That was the reason Richards married you and Steven was trying to get you involved with himself and Ivan became your friend" I told her.

"What?? Ivans... he  cannot be .." She shook her head in denial but when I nodded she said "Mr. Davis you may be right about Richards and Steven but Ivan, he is a genuine friend and he is not from Evans family" She replied annoyed.

"Are you sure Love? Ivan Carlos is the first born of Leonardo and Savannah and he is very much an Evans or should I say Davis" I told her.

"No... it cannot be... he .. he cannot be" She shook her head not looking at me trying to deny the truth.

"Angel tell me what did he asked you in return of helping you to get divorce from Richards? Did he not ask 6 months of your life? Did he not say that you need to spend the 6 months exclusively with him in his private island? Don't you think he planned to take advantage of your naïve self? " I told her.

"No ... No I don't believe you if he wanted he could have taken advantage of me when I lived with him " she replied.

"Love... Ivan is the first child of Savannah and Leonardo. Richards is second and Steven is third son of Leonardo but only son of Lilath. And the thing about Ivan taking advantage of you when you stayed with him, what would he benefit by involving himself with woman bonded with another Evans. He need to be your husband to claim the inheritance" I told her she shook her head in denial.

"Love you were Richards's wife till now and once you are free, then only he is going to get his chance because once he has you bonded by legal vows, your assets will be owned by you and your husband" I told her. 

She still shook her head in denial "Wake up princess this is not a fairy tale wherein there are knights in shining armor wanting to save damsel in distress. This is reality where predators prey on their innocent preys and right now you are in that situation. You have to choose wisely. You cannot make wrong decision and chose the wrong guy" I told her.

"What do you mean?" she asked confused.

" Love you have to chose one of the strongest men to keep yourself alive because if you don't then you will be in danger and you cannot live in peace. There are so many other mafias who will be after you for the wealth you will owning. You have to be master of the game and not the pawn in this game" I told her.

"Are you telling me that I have to again bind myself to Mafia again, then why did you get me divorce from Richards" she asked

"Because then you won't have any choice. I wanted to give you choice to be with whom you want, not to be bonded with someone because you were forced to" I told her.

"You..... Why are you doing this? Why are you telling me all this ?Who are you ? And you call your last Name as Davis. Are you not the grandson of Lorenzo Evans Davis" She asked getting anxious.

"Relax love, as I already told you I am not related to Davis my identity is unknown to me" I told her.

"How is it possible? you investigated and got the information about my whole family history and you are saying you are not sure you are a Davis or not. You might have done DNA test for yourself and the Evans?" She asked.

It amused me that little kitten was smart inspite of all that was told to her was quite hard to process for any normal person but she outdid my expectations.

"No my DNA doesn't match Lorenzo or any of the members in Evans family" I told her .

"Did you try to match your DNA to any other mafia Family" she asked me.

I chuckled and said "Love you don't need to spend time solving the mystery of my life. Focus on yours and decide what your next step is because you don't have much time. I am expecting one of the Evans to attack soon".

"You are giving me choice but earlier you told me that you love me then why are you not asking me to marry you" she asked.

"Love I am sorry... I cannot protect you even though I want to" I answered in a sad tone.

"Do you really think I have a choice when you are literally asking me to chose one of the Evans" She asked.

"Love Actually you have more choices... You can be a Evans' queen, a Rivera heir or  a Morelli's Princess, choice is yours" I told her

"What kind of choices are these Mr. Davis or whoever you are. I always dreamt of being free and  to live a simple life away from mafia and rich people and the choices you gave me just now are rotten. Are you even aware of this?" she asked me frustrated.

"I am sorry love you don't have many choices and the dream of simple life will always be a dream for you?" I told sighing.

"No... I will decide what I want to do and I have decided that I wanted to be away from Mafia..." She answered determined.

"Is that your last choice love? Think wisely, it is easy to say simple life is easy but then you will be far away from everyone you know" I asked her in my hard voice.

"I am sure that is what I want" She said with conviction.

"You won't understand even after so many hints then be ready to die because you leave me no other choice" I said getting up from my place smirking with a gun in my hands, to see her eyes widen in shock and fired the bullets in the middle of her eyes.

As she lay in the pool of her blood I asked my men to drop her body in the tank of pure Sulfuric acid tank so that even DNA is not found.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

270K 6K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
2K 147 24
●18+● Putting his finger under her chin he made her look up but to only meet with her shut eyes. Wanting to see her eyes he moved his mouth towards h...
The Styles Mansion [h.s] De Lark

Polițiste / Thriller

87K 2.9K 88
[START : 21 JULY, 2020] [COMPLETE : 19 AUGUST, 2023] #1 in murder #1 in Possessive He kissed me back with urgency, at last pulling my bottom lip bet...
5.8K 184 20
I made a horrible mistake. I agreed to marry the devil. In my defense, I did not know who I would be getting married to when I signed the contract...