Mafia daddy (DDLG)// Jungkook...

By btsfanficwriter123

Book 1 in the Jungkook DDLG Series ---------- ''No, no sweetheart please don't cry. I want to help you I prom... More

Warnings
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Epilogue Part 1
Epilouge Part 2

Part 22

22.2K 743 26
By btsfanficwriter123

My little girl proceeds to fight off the crowd by herself. She looked so professional and knew exactly what she was doing. The way she killed was relentless and quick. However she looked more and more numb as time went on. Almost as if she had slipped into this third space where there was just... nothing. No feeling, no emotion and no ability to stop.

She holds me tighter and looks away from the screen as if repulsed with herself. I however can't take my eyes away. It's now at the bit where I arrive and she snaps into little space. Yoongi stops the video leaving us all shocked at how just one girl could kill all those people and only get away with a bruise.

'Well that explains what happened but why did they target her?' I ask the two men who were supposed to protect her. They shrug their shoulders as I sit down on a leather chair in the room and place my little on my lap. She bites on her bottom lip and plays with her fingers. I try to catch her gaze but she keeps moving her eyes away. 'Sweetheart?... Is there something you're not telling us?' I question her odd behaviour. Her eyes water and her mouth parts to speak but nothing comes out. She looks around at all the gazes that jabbed at her from the boys. They weren't intentionally intimidating but I could feel her become more and more panicked. Whatever she had to say, she didn't want to share in-front of all my men.

'Everyone out' I order making the men confused. 'I said out!' They all quickly leave, not questioning my authority. When the door is closed behind Yoongi, I look back to my little's scared face. 'What is it that you're hiding little one?' I ask tucking her still damp hair behind her ear.

'T-they were Kai's men' she says sniffing and wiping her tears with the back of her top's sleeve. ''Are you sure sweetheart? I doubt they would return for revenge especially if someone else got his position in whatever gang he was involved in. Unless... they wanted something else...' she becomes even more fidgety with her actions. 'Princess?' I ask becoming a little agitated that she is hiding something from me. I pull her legs up onto my lap so she straddles me. 'What do you have to tell Kook?' I inquire her while holding firmly on her ass that lays above my crotch. I trace my thumb on the flesh to make sure she knows I'm not intending to be threatening towards her. 'H-he w-was going to... sell me' she bursts out in tears after finally letting the information spill from her mouth. Her head crashes down onto my shoulder, seeking comfort which makes my hands automatically enclose her body into a tight hug. She cries into my neck and stutters out more information. 'T-they c-came to collect me. T-that's why they were here'...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 8.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
352K 10.8K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

121K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
163K 8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...