It's You : Spin-off Stories

Por IamYourPeeve

Stories from every incarnation of Brett and Eddy's souls, as their love transcends time to prove to the world... Más

Guidelines
Blessed Souls
Watchful Eyes
Made With Love
Lullaby
3500
Bizarre Dream
Eternally Bound
Watchful Eyes pt.2
That Feeling
Journey to You
The Next Step
Mundane Existence
Beauty and Love
Watchful Eyes pt. 3
Trademark
Sir...?
Choices
Clairvoyant
Love and Beauty
Watchful Eyes pt. 4
Edward Cotton
Slow Dance
Disoriented
Official
Peaceful Souls
Love Token
Joy and Sorrow
Andante
Denouement
Coda
B O N U S
Author's Note
!!Part 35!!

Author's Note

972 25 16
Por IamYourPeeve

Guess who's back?

Yes. Hello my lovely Ling Ling wannabes.

I have missed you guys. More specifically, I have missed writing for you lovely people.

I've been giving it a lot of thought, and I've decided that I will be starting a new writing project on here again. And this time, I will no longer set a deadline for myself – hence, this writing project has an indefinite lifespan. As long as there's still a sliver of inspiration left, this project will continue to exist.

If you're up for being a part of this writing project of mine, do proceed to read the guidelines in the following chapter.

If you couldn't care less and would only like to read some Breddy stories, go ahead and skip to the first story :)

Thank you for reading this. And hope you enjoy this book~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

59.9K 1.8K 15
[C L O S E D] A collection of Breddy stories requested by you. This is my way of giving back to the wonderful people who gave me such positive feedba...
689K 22.8K 40
Why. Why does this have to happen to me? Why do I have to suffer? Why is every day of my life torture? Why do I have to be so alone? Cover art by the...
14.1K 929 9
"This is a soulmate ring, son" she said, locking her eyes with Eddy, "Someone who is made for you." "Soulmate?" Eddy looked up at his mother with cur...
73K 1.9K 13
a book of multiple klance soulmate AUs written by yours truly If you have any soulmate au ideas I haven't done feel free to request them!! completed...