Forever love

By shipper224

Lauren is a cold-hearted, unloving and dangerous officer with only one thing on her mind, vengeance, but will... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Camren special
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 22

1.3K 64 19
By shipper224

"What are you doing back here?!!" hissed Lauren. She was infuriated as Camila could have been followed or seen, putting her in danger.

The younger girl looked at the floor unable to look at Lauren, hiding her fear. The green eyed officer walked toward her grabbing her face and lifting it

"Look at me when I am talking to you." stated Lauren.

"Why did you come back?" repeated the older girl.

"where would i have gone?" said Camila in a hushed voice.

"SPEAK UP!"

"Where would i have gone?!" asked Camila firmly.

Lauren slowly loosened her grip of the younger girls face.

"Many years ago your officers killed my parents. Alejandro was kind enough to take me in but now because of you, he doesn't want me there." spoke Camila with a sadness in her voice.

"I had one friend, Dinah, she was the one person who understood me better than anyone. She died in an accident." continued the brown eyed girl.

"My husband was murdered. So you tell me where was i supposed to go? Because of you, i am all alone... "

Listening to this Lauren felt a pang of guilt for the younger girl. She stepped back holding her head.

"FOOLISH GIRL, you were almost at your house why did you get off the-" Lauren stopped realizing what she said.

Camila walked closer to the older girl
"Continue what you were saying. I knew you were following me."

Lauren stayed silent.

"I knew that sympathy of yours and letting me go was too good to be true. I knew if i went home you would arrest Alejandro."

Lauren was growing irritated, she wandered what had Camila come back to prove.

"Oh! So you have become intelligent." commented Lauren sarcastically.

"You have come to show you are one step ahead of me."

Mastering up the courage Camila spoke,
"No i came back because i believe you will realize how wrong you are. One day will come when you face the consequences of your actions. There must be a day to come were your stone heart awakens. Lauren you are cold and unloving but I am here to change that. So that when your conscience worries you, you will come to me and- "

Lauren cut her off, in rage.
" Come to you and do what?" shouted Lauren.

"You will ask me to forgive you for destroying my life. You have take everything from me, all my happiness. And when you come to me i will never forgive you. I don't know where i got the courage to return but i will fight back, you and your forcible nature."

Lauren sneered ballimg her fists." You didn't come back because of courage m, you came back because of your stupidity. You want to fight huh?" Lauren was furious at this point. She grabbed her handcuffs placing them violently on Camilas wrists.

"You want to fight, let's fight. Let's see who wins your stubbornness or my passion for my job." Lauren felt that would get to Camila and scare the youger girl.

"Let's see" replied Camila firmly looking Lairen directly in her eyes as if issuing the challenge. She was not weak and she was tired of letting Lauren feel that she was.

This threw the officer off guard as she was not expecting Camila to respond. She tightened the handcuffs causing the younger girl to flinch. Lauren left the room leaving Camila to her thoughts.

*CSF HEADQUARTERS*

"Lauren you have made no leads in this case. You have no proof yet all your missions end up with casualties. Do not expect any more help from our task force, you are on your own. The girl is now your responsibility and i don't want to be updated on anything unless you have proof. You are dismissed. " spoke the green eyed officers superior.

" Yes sir" she respond as the higher ranked officer left her office.

Ally spoke up "Mam, it is possible Camil-... I mean the girl really doesn't know anything."

"No Ally, she was brought up thinking we were bad. She is involved in this somehow. I trust my gut and i will get it out of her."

"Mam can i suggest, try a nicer approach to the girl, maybe she will open up to you."

As much as Lauren hated it, she knew Ally could be right.

Camila was growing impatient of sitting in the room alone for so long. She sat back and looked up

"DJ I could really use your hugs and advice right now. I know you would totally scold me for coming back here but I also know you would tease me about the fact Lauren is actually really hot." spoke Camila unintentionally who stopped after realizing what she had just said.

Her cheeks turned red.

" DJ I believe she can change, I have seen it. She saved me, more than once and as much as I hate her... a part of me can't stay away. I want to help her..." she was interrupted as Mike entered the room.

"Hey mija, so there's nobody at, if you want to leave the room you can. Just don't tell Lauren, my daughter is a bit much." said Mike as he removed the handcuffs around Camilas wrists.

"Well that's an understatement" responded Camila.

They both chuckled. "I blame myself for that" mumbled mike before leaving.

Camila stepped out into the massive hallway. She walked around examining the antique but fine architecture. She followed Mike into the kitchen where he was taking out ingredients. It was stunning and reminded Camila of the kitchen back at home with Sinu.

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

Camila was about to respond when her stomach let out a loud growl.

"I will take that as a yes."

Camila smiled slightly embarrassed. She stood leaning on the marble counter. The younger girl took this as an opportunity to find out more about Lauren.

"So... Lauren was she always like this?"

Mike looked up, he could see how eager the girl was to know about his daughter.

"Not always, she was different a child full of dreams, full of dreams but circumstances were cruel at the time. Life changes a person." he responded.

"I am glad you came back. You may not see it but she cares about you. She is not as bad as she makes herself out to be." reassured mike.

Camila knew there was truth to his words.

"Have you ever tried fried chocolate covered banana's?"

The younger girls face light up hearing banana's. "THATS LITERALLY MY FAVORITE" she responded with enthusiasm. Mike laughed at how much of a child Camila was.

After Mike and the younger girl spoke eating the chocolate bananas mike had prepared he told her Lauren would be home soon.

He took her bacm to the room and gently put Camila's handcuffs back on.

"Thank you for today. For what its worth I think you are great father."

Mike smiled, he was surprised at how sweet and loving Camila was despite his daughter's coldness, the girl still persisted.

Lauren however did not return home instantly , she decided to visit Lucy instead. The officer explained everything to Lucy about Camila and how frustrating the whole situation was. They drank together as always. Lauren used alcohol as a means of facing her problems.

Meanwhile behind her smile Lucy was fuming, listening to the way Lauren spoke about Camila made her jealous.

Before leaving Lucy held Lauren bringing their bodies together and faces inches apart. "Listen up Jauregui, don't fall in love with her. You are mine and only mine." she threatened.

Lauren pushed her away. "I will never love her. I am no one's."

Late that night the fairly drunk officer arrived home. Ignoring everyone and going to her room, to make sure camila was okay. She entered to find the younger girl asleep on the couch.

She stepped quietly to the bathroom not wanting to wake her. After taking a shower she changed into her comfortable clothes. By the time she went to check on Camila, the brunette girl had already woken up. Lauren observed her as she lifted her hands to move the loose hair out of her face.

The green eyed girl smiled at Camilas failed attempts. She stepped towards her and held the younger girls delicate hands slowly removing the handcuffs.

"Is that better?" asked Lauren slowly pushing the loose strand of hair behind the younger girls ear.

Camila nodded sleepily getting up and walking to the bathroom to. After closing the door she washed her face usure if she was dreaming or did Lauren actually do that. She brushed her teeth and took a very much needed hot shower. Once she was done she wrapped herself in a towel, she was about to put her clothes on when she realized.....

"Shit, i didn't bring clothes to change into." exclaimed Camila.

This meant she would have to go out in her towel, where Lauren was.....👀

Hey everyone.... I am so sorry for not updating in so long. So my Instagram account where i made camren content had just reached over 4000 followers and it got take down along with one of the other biggest camren accounts. That was really demotivating, since i worked hard on making those vids on that account. And school has been really busy because i am i am in matric and since its my last year of high school i have to do well despite not being able go go to school because of Corona...no pressure hehe😅😢😂😂. But i will update regularly now, i promise ❤️❤️❤️😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 1.6K 38
Lauren, a teenage girl who switches from juvie, jail and prison. Shes a badass that makes Students and parents fear the girl actually the whole town...
63K 1.5K 4
Camila and Lauren love each other but don't know how to deal with it (mostly Lauren though). Best friends to lovers AU ...
78.7K 3.3K 3
On the first day that Lauren starts working at Starbucks, she swears to herself that she will never write her number down on someone's coffee cup. ...
20.1K 452 15
A private island. Summer vacation. An innocent cautious girl from a distinguished family, Camila Cabello met a certain green-eyed mysterious and dang...