The Unexpected Path

By TheFeveredBookaholic

They say the best things in life are unexpected but so are the worst things. Especially the worst things. Luc... More

Dedications
Playlist
Prologue - Lucas
Chapter 1 - Lucas
Chapter 2 - Olivia
Chapter 3 - Lucas
Chapter 4 - Olivia
Chapter 5 - Lucas
Chapter 6 - Olivia
Chapter 7 - Lucas
Chapter 8 - Olivia
Chapter 9 - Lucas
Chapter 10 - Olivia
Chapter 11 - Lucas
Chapter 12 - Olivia
Chapter 13 - Lucas
Chapter 14 - Olivia
Chapter 15 - Lucas
Chapter 16 - Olivia
Chapter 17 - Lucas
Chapter 18 - Olivia
Chapter 19 - Olivia
Chapter 21 - Lucas
Chapter 22 - Olivia
Chapter 23 - Lucas
Chapter 24 - Olivia
Chapter 25 - Lucas
Chapter 26 - Olivia
Chapter 27 - Lucas
Chapter 28 - Olivia
Chapter 29 - Lucas
Chapter 30 - Lucas
Chapter 31 - Lizzie
Chapter 32 - Emily
Chapter 33 - Jaxon
Chapter 34 - Lucas
Chapter 35 - Olivia
Epilogue - Lucas
Author's Note
NEW PROJECT - Fall 2020 Standalone
NEW PROJECT - Sweet Spot Synopsis
BONUS CHAPTER - Lucas

Chapter 20 - Lucas

79.4K 2.7K 3.9K
By TheFeveredBookaholic

I can't believe I'm fucking dress shopping.

Scratch that. I can't believe I'm fucking dress shopping with Olivia. It's beyond me how I got roped into this fuck show. If it wasn't for Mom blowing up my phone and asking that I do this for her, I wouldn't be here. Not by a long shot. Especially after the way she acted in class.

I can't believe I went soft for her. Again. All it took was one look at her face when those drunk fuckers said shit that nearly brought her to tears. The way her face had fallen, the way she locked her jaw and tried to put on a brave face, fuck if that didn't do something to me on the inside. I was already waiting by her car wanting to ask what the fuck she meant telling me she was done when I overheard the conversation. Not only did I beat those miserable fucks, but I went on to spend all weekend working on that sky map just for her. I wanted to do something to make her happy for fuck's sake and make her forget those assholes ever said a word to her. And for what? She thought I did it just because we kissed, shut down on me, and acted like a class A brat out of fucking nowhere. It was too fucking typical. The second I go soft for her, she doesn't hesitate to humiliate me for it.

But I still fucking want her.

No matter how much she pushes me away, no matter how much she fights me and acts like I'm beneath her, I still want her. I still think about her. I hate that I can't hate her. I can act like a royal ass all I want, and I sure fucking do, but it doesn't change how I feel and it's getting real fucking hard to hide that. That's why the last thing I need to be is around her, especially when I can't stop thinking about our kiss and feeling so goddamn greedy for more.

That kiss was a tease. Pathetic. It didn't even cover a fraction of what I wanted to do to her. I could have fucked her right there against the car door. I was burning for her as she kissed me with so much desperation I briefly questioned if I was imagining everything. But it was real. The way she gripped my face, wrapped her legs around me, toyed with my tongue and gave me her sweet breathless moans, it was all too fucking real. I was losing my mind. Knowing Olivia actually wanted me was an addicting feeling and I lost myself in her faster than I realized. It ended so abruptly that I couldn't even make sense of the fact that she pushed me away. And then she did it all over again after class and I've been wearing the sting of her dismissal all week.

And I'm fucking dress shopping with her.

"Hurry the fuck up," I growl, my head falling back against the wall. I glare at the changing room door in front of me like she can see it.

"I can manage the simple task of shopping myself so fucking leave if you want to," She throws back and my eyes fall shut in frustration. Like I haven't thought about doing that already but Mom said my being here would make up thanksgiving dinner for her. The refusal to cheat her wins out against my urge to ditch so I'm fucking stuck here.

"Just pick a dress already so we can leave. Fuck," I walk up to the door to kick it and it takes less than a second for it to swing open, revealing a fuming Olivia. Immediately my anger is replaced with something else entirely as my eyes scan her body. What the fuck is she wearing? The thin black straps of her dress barely hold up what little cloth covers the rest of her, the hem so far up she'd be stopped for sexual indecency on the street. She may as well be naked.

"You may as well be naked," I deadpan. I cut my eyes to her, bored and impassive. Anything to hide the fact that my dick is doubling in size as we speak because Jesus fuck, when did she get so beautiful? Her body is a fucking masterpiece, from her full tits to her narrow waist and legs that are too long for someone who's as short as she is. What the hell is she doing to me? My jaw locks.

"I didn't ask for your opinion," She smarts. My nostrils flare. Every time she opens her mouth she reminds me why it's easy to fight my attraction toward her. She gets on my every damn nerve and her childish retorts are like a cock deflator. "I also didn't ask for you to be here, so just go."

Again with that fucking smart mouth. I've had it. Fucking had it.

"I don't recall giving you permission to boss me around," I seethe. Without taking my eyes off her I walk into the tight space of the changing room before I can stop myself. I slam the door shut behind me and lock it, smirking at the way she blinks in obvious confusion. And this is why it is hard for me to fight my attraction to her. Because it's too much motherfucking fun pushing her back and it makes me do shit I really shouldn't be doing. Like this.

"Now what?" Olivia eyes me warily. I slowly drag my gaze down her body, thoroughly enjoying what's in front of me as much as I hate to admit it, and don't miss the slight heave of her chest as I make my way back up. She's turned the fuck on by me even if she hates me, even if I hate her. Sometimes I think it's our hatred that makes our attraction even stronger, wanting what you can't have and all that shit.

"Turn around," My tone leaves no room for arguments.

I'm well aware that my dick is leading me here and yet I don't give a fuck. I'm pissed off that she's making me run in circles for her, making me so frustratingly weak for her, always challenging me at every fucking turn. It's time for me to gain the upper hand again and this is how I'm going to do it. She kissed me, pushed me away, drove me insane, and now I want to be just as reckless. She makes me so fucking reckless.

"What the hell are you up to?" She narrows her eyes on me. Her attitude just gets me going, feeding my anger and lust all at once.

I stalk right up to her with slow and deliberate steps. She moves back instinctively but is forced to stop when her knees hit the bench. I tower over her, even more so in this space meant for one person. She's everywhere but so am I and she can't escape me, just the way I like it. I lean down, mouth curling. "Turn. The fuck. Around."

Her jaw clenches, eyes coming alive with fire. I suppress a smile because it's laughable how easy it is to get her riled up. She's too fucking feisty. "Did you hit your freaking head? I don't take orders from you."

"You're going to take this one," I say in a deadly low voice. Fucking with Olivia is the only thing that makes me feel alive sometimes and maybe that's why I do it. I'm always so numb and this, this shit with her, is the only time my being sparks to life. "For the last fucking time, turn around. Now."

She knows I'll fight her all day if I have to so her nostrils flare in irritation, mouth pinching. A mouth I'd admittedly like to fuck if she keeps up this sass. What the hell is it about her that drives me this crazy?

"Asshole," She mutters but follows orders, turning around and glaring at my reflection in the mirror she's facing. "What?"

I keep my eyes locked on hers, well aware that I'm officially going too far but unable to help myself. My blood is on fire, thirsty, and she just so happens to be the cause. It's only fitting she takes responsibility. "Lean forward, hands on the mirror."

Her mouth drops in obvious disbelief and it's really not fucking helping my fantasies. "Are you insane?"

"Probably," I shrug. My hand reaches out and I give her back a little shove so she lurches forward. "Lean."

An incredulous laugh escapes her and her eyes widen. "You've officially fucking lost it."

Funny, considering she all but jumped on me days ago. My irritation flares and I'm itching to release it on her. "I haven't done anything yet but I'm about to."

"And what does that mean?"

"Stop fucking talking so much and you'll find out."

"Lucas," She grits her teeth. She tries to turn around but I keep a palm on her back to hold her in place. I watch her reflection grow more impatient. "Seriously, what the fuck is this?"

"Do I need to spell it out for you?" My breaths are heavy, angry, and it's all because of her. "I'm about to lose my fucking mind because my life is a shit show. I'm numb to everything except you and I want to know why. I want to know what the fuck it is about you that gets under my skin. I want to see how badly I get under your skin too."

She sucks in an audible breath, eyes flashing. "You're...you're not thinking straight."

"Scared?" I murmur. She should be. I'm not going to hold back this time. I've had enough of holding back from her.  "Don't tell me you don't feel this, firecracker."

"Lucas..." She gives it one last shot but it's a weak one. My body is hot all over with anticipation because I know she'll let me do whatever I want to her. I know she wants this as bad as I want to give it to her. It's fucked up and exciting all at once.

"Olivia," I take one step closer until I'm pressed against her back. I watch her reflection as she gasps lightly when she feels my dick nudging her, hard for her. "Lean forward. Hands on the mirror. No more fucking talking."

Finally, by some fucking miracle, she listens. She holds my stare in the mirror as she slowly leans forward, bracing her palms in front of her to hold herself upright, her round ass pushing into me. My jaw pulses. Fuck me. I have half a mind to fuck her right here. I've thought about being inside of her too many times to admit. But not today. Not right now. I have something else planned.

"Spread your legs," I demand quietly.

I can't see much of her face with her up against the mirror but I see the way her body stills for a moment in shock. I know how crazy this is but I meant what I said to her — I want to fucking feel something and she's the only one who can give me that. And she wants to. I know she wants to. Her nipples have been hard for me since the second I walked inside of here.

My patience hangs by a thread as I watch her spreads her legs, lining them up with her hips and making her back arch. I eye her body and the way it's lain out before me. Olivia West is a fucking wet dream. Her ass is tight from years of dancing, her waist narrow, her legs shapely, and her tits too big for her petite frame. I've fantasized about her plenty, secretly, reluctantly, and I'm about to quench my hunger after years of pretending like I'm not starving for her.

I go down on my knees, my hands creeping under her indecently short dress and gripping the hem of her panties. Her shocked gasp only spurs me on. Fucking hell, the way I've dreamed about doing this to her. The blood in my veins boils as I yank her panties all the way down to her ankles and grab the back of her knees to spread her further.

"Luc," She sounds breathless even as she tries to warn me.

"Shut up," I command and lift her dress up to her waist. I suck in a quiet breath the second my eyes land on her bare pussy. She's dripping for me. I fucking knew it. My breaths quicken in excitement and anticipation. I can't look away from her. "I don't plan on talking for the next few minutes so you don't get to either."

"What do you m—oh!" She gasps the second my mouth latches on to her, my tongue sliding against her folds. Jesus fuck, finally. I groan in approval at her taste because motherfucker, she's sweet. Sweet and addicting and soaks my tongue almost instantly because she's that wet. My tongue slips inside of her entrance and I feel her knees buckle. My hands reflexively grab her hips to keep her upright and I chuckle under my breath at how I've affected her. Guess it wasn't one sided after all. "Lucas."

I've heard my name being moaned more times than I can count. But hearing it come from my firecracker, breathless and full of lust as she rocks her sweet pussy against my mouth and coats my lips? Fuck me, I need more of that. So I start fucking her with my tongue mercilessly, punishingly, pushing it in and out of her and only stopping to suck on her swollen flesh every few seconds. God fucking damn, she's heavenly. I hate it. It only makes me more aggressive, one hand lifting to slap her ass in frustration. She moans. Fucking moans. She liked it dirty and that...that thrills me.

My tongue slides out of her and I spread her legs further so I can get closer to her clit, biting it once it's exposed. She cries out and I know that had to hurt but even so, she pushes back against me to get closer to my mouth. I thought she wanted me but I was wrong — she's desperate for me. And that makes me unhinged for her.

I know I started this with the intention of being in control of our little game but there's nothing funny about this anymore. Nothing even remotely playful. For the first time in a long fucking time, Olivia wants me. There's no hate or anger or vengeance burning between us — there's only need and desire and pure want. It flips something in me and suddenly I want to please her. I want her to come undone and know that it's me who did it because she gives enough fucks about me to let go for just one second. Suddenly I crave her release more than she does. So I push two fingers into her without warning and she cries out, the barest whimper escaping her lips.

"Excuse me!" The loud voice is followed by banging on the change room door. Olivia jerks in place as if snapping out of whatever trance she was in and gasps, trying to get away from me. No. Fuck no. I slide one hand to the front of her stomach and hold her in place so she can't move because this isn't fucking over. "Stop whatever you're doing in there or I'll call security!"

I'm going to kill the motherfucker that's on the other side of the door. Reluctantly, I let go of Olivia and stand up. I dip my head to speak in her ear. "Don't move unless you want to be punished. Understand?"

I don't wait for her answer. I'm kind of hoping she doesn't listen to me because punishing her, getting rougher than I should with her, is high on my list. I lick her wetness off my lips as I move to open the door, reminding myself of what's waiting for me and to get rid of this fucker now.

It's a worker and his eyes go wide when he sees me. "You're—"

"In the middle of something," I interrupt. I grab a couple bills from my pocket and push it into his hand, brow raised. "Nobody gets access to the changing rooms for the next fifteen minutes."

"Okay," He nods eagerly. I slam the door in his face before he can say anything else.

When I turn around Olivia is hastily pulling her dress down and refusing to meet my eyes. Her cheeks are flushed but I can't see her eyes so I can't read her expression.

"Didn't I ask you not to move?" I question.

"That shouldn't have happened," She says instead. I'd be annoyed if I didn't know her words hold absolutely no truth. "I need to change out of this. Can you leave?"

"I'm not done with you," I close the little distance between us and Olivia backs up, once again stopping short when the back of her knees hit the bench. I reach up to grab her hair and yank her head back, staring at her through hooded lids when she gasps. "Take the dress off in front of me."

Her eyes narrow and she finally gets some of that fire back. "And if I don't want to?"

"Then you should have stayed in place like I asked you to. Do as you're told."

"You can't tell me what to do, Lucas."

My hand in her hair tightens. Sometimes I think Olivia gets off on our fighting. It's like foreplay to her the way she drags it out. Maybe that's why I always entertain it.

"Was I not just on my knees for you?" I lean down until our lips are an inch away from each other and Olivia stills. "If you want me to go back there and finish the job, get rid of this fucking dress."

"I don't...want..." She stammers, clearly torn about giving me the truth.

"Five seconds and then I'm out of here. Close your eyes so you don't have to admit it to my face if you have to."

I watch her jaw tense, her shoulders sinking, knowing once again she'll agree. She closes her eyes and whispers an, "Okay."

"Convince me, Olivia. Tell me you want me."

She swallows hard, her face cracking and losing its resistance. "I want you."

My breath catches. I didn't think hearing those words would make me feel this way. My other hand grips the side of her neck, thumb stretching out to brush across her lips. My voice is quiet when I speak, afraid of ruining this moment somehow. "I need to hear you say it again, Livvy."

Her mouth parts and I don't hesitate pushing my thumb past her lips, grazing over her tongue. I can feel the heat of her breaths quickening on my skin. "I want you, Lucas."

"Fuck," I groan under my breath. I release her to grab the hem of her dress. Olivia's arms go up, eyes still closed, so I allow myself to openly watch her face as I pull the dress off her body. She squeezes her eyes tighter once it's off like she's self-conscious or some shit. I don't know why. I'm losing my mind as I stare at her body. She's irritatingly perfect. Literally fucking perfect. Every dip and rise is making me hard as fuck, every inch of smooth skin begging to be marked by my lips. I grunt in frustration, unable to look away from her matching set of black underwear. "You're going to kill me one day, you know that?"

Her mouth twitches briefly but it's quick to slip away when I push her down by the shoulders until she's sitting on the bench. I lower my body again and grab her by the back of her legs. Her mouth parts in surprise when I spread them and yank her forward until her ass hangs off the bench. She grabs the edge of it to hold herself up, eyes pinching shut when I lean forward and place a hot kiss on her center right over her panties. I like that she's keeping her eyes closed. It means I can watch her openly and not have to pretend like she isn't the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

"Oh," She moans softly when I push her panties out of the way and lick up along her bare pussy. I slide the flat of my tongue up and down in hot strokes that make Olivia squirm relentlessly. I have to grip her by the thighs to hold her in place. "Oh my God."

I press the tip of my finger to her entrance and rub it in slow circles tauntingly. Olivia makes a sound of frustration and arches her hips forward to plead for more and I smile against her folds, loving the desperation she has for me in this moment. It's addicting and makes me want to please her that much more. I push my finger in, and then another, pumping them in and out of her while I suck her clit into my mouth. Olivia's hands thread through my hair and clutch me tight. Then she becomes wild, rocking her pussy against my mouth so that I'm forced to become rougher. I bite down on her clit, giving her what she wants, and she whimpers.

"You like fucking my face?" I murmur.

"Yes," She breathes, another quiet moan escaping her when I curl my fingers inside of her, my knuckles nudging her entrance.

"Then give me more," I demand. Because who the fuck knows if I'll get to do this again? I'm greedy, desperate to make the most of this moment.

Olivia rocks faster, fucks my face harder, and I groan in satisfaction as her taste coats me. I can't believe how much I'm enjoying this. I don't normally go out of my way to please a woman more than required, maybe a few minutes of foreplay at most, but this? Making Olivia fall apart at my mercy? It's better than any fuck I've ever had. I think I could spend the rest of my life pleasing her like this, hearing her call my name like this, seeing her lose control like this. I don't even want anything in return. I barely recognize myself in this moment and how she's spun me around and knocked me on my ass. I'd do fucking anything she asked me to.

"More," She begs and I give it. I'll give her everything.

I take hold of her legs and wrap them around my neck, gripping her waist tight as I bury my face between her legs as deep as I can. Her wetness is all over my face now and I still can't get enough. My tongue laps her up in quick and hot strokes and I feel Olivia arching into me, her thighs squeezing my head and muscles tightening. I take her entire pussy into my mouth, sucking and growing drunk on the taste of her. A deep rumble tears out of me when I feel her flesh swelling in size as she draws closer to release. Olivia's fingers dig into my scalp and her high-pitched cries are like fucking music to my ears. I'm doing this to her. Me. The way it always should have been.

"Luc," She breathes, another moan escaping her when I start flicking her flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue. "Oh God, I'm coming."

"I'm waiting," I speak her against her skin, biting on her flesh roughly. She shatters.

I reach one hand up to cover her mouth roughly and she bites down on the side of my fingers to muffle her screams. It stings like a bitch but I welcome it because I've always liked pain mixed with pleasure. And Olivia coming all over my mouth, soaking my face because she's so fucking turned on? This is pleasure. I ache for her and greedily suck her up while her body trembles and quivers against me. Her body moves away like she can't handle me but my arm around her waist tightens and locks her in place. I don't once stop my movements, over exerting my tongue to the point where it pulses and aches. But the result is Olivia moaning my name, feeling nothing but me in this moment, so it's worth it.

When her body goes limp I finally come up for air. I lick her remaining wetness off my lips and wipe at my chin. I stand up, placing my knees on the bench on either side of her so that she's in between my legs. I grab her throat and force her face up, descending my head to lock my lips with hers. She sighs into my mouth and wraps her arms around my neck, kissing me just as hard. I push my tongue between her lips and tangle it with hers, fucking her mouth as hard as I was fucking her pussy just moments ago. Even kissing her feels so good it's hard to understand how I stayed away from her for so long. Now that I've had her I can't stop. Don't want to.

I only wrench my mouth away because I have to. I'm getting so ahead of myself I don't know where I've ended up. If I thought I was confused about how I felt for her before, it's nothing compared to now. My hands take hold of the clothing hooks above her head and I stare down at her, chest heaving and breathing hard. She looks up at me with those grey eyes that have haunted my dreams all my life.

"Should I..." Her eyes go to the bulge straining against my jeans, the one that's inches away from her face. She reaches a hand out to grab it and I suck in a hard breath. One fucking touch and I'm ready to come apart like a preteen. I grab her hand before she can do anything else, tightening my hold and making her squeeze my dick harder. My eyes pinch shut. I thought that would relieve my frustration a bit but I just made it worse.

"No," I force out through clenched teeth. "Get dressed before I fuck you in here too. I don't trust myself right now."

When I re-open my eyes she's already staring up at me, surprise evident on her face. "But you didn't even get a chance to...what's stopping you?"

My jaw ticks. I feel my pride pulling me back but it's not strong enough. What just happened with Olivia made me weak for her, a-fucking-gain.

"You're not a cheap fuck," I tell her quietly, so quietly I can barely hear myself. Admitting this isn't easy. I can feel myself trying to fight it. "When I fuck you, and I will fuck you, I won't do it quick and mindless. I'll do it slow and dirty. I'll make sure you beg me for more."

Her chest is heaving now and I fucking swear I can feel how fast her heart is racing. Knowing she wants me as much as I want her, even after she just had me, is driving me insane. I curse under my breath and grab her face, leaning down to kiss her hard and bruising her lips. I meant what I said to her — she'll fucking kill me one day.

I pull away and get to my feet, backing up with harsh breaths. I need to get out of here. I've already done too much.

"Drive yourself home," I command and leave the changing room without a backward glance. I pass by the worker I bribed and he straightens up when he sees me, nervously eyeing the line of people who look pissed off. Until they notice me and start gawking. I cut him a glance. "Clean up in there."

I ignore the outstretched hands and the calls to take a picture with me, pulling my hoodie over my head and stalking to my car with fast strides. The fresh air on my face makes me think a little clearer and the only thing that comes to mind is I'm so, so fucked.

__________________________

A/N

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I'M AT A LOSS FOR WORDS.

Out of all my couples I've written about, these two have to be the most chemical. That was so hot. I cannot deal. I need MORE. I love how Lucas is the perfect balance of asshole and giving in bed. I'm so attracted to him, holy Jesus.

Please VOTE, comment and share if you liked this chapter!

Happy Reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 9.3K 41
"You have lost your mind, what the hell do you think you're doing?" She yells at me. "Don't start with me." "I'm not starting shit, Elijah! This was...
2.4M 73.5K 74
The world has chewed up and spit out Eleanor Robinson again and again. It began with her parents, one taken by a tragedy, one addicted to horrific dr...
136K 8.4K 46
When eighteen-year-old Cassie learns her local gym is struggling, she must find a way to save it while staying away from the womanizing boxer determi...
5.4M 184K 46
Veronica Cruz has been through hell and back. After disconnecting with the world two years ago to be at the side of her dying mother, she's left alon...