FOR HER HONOR ONLY | Kylo Ren

By Anakinkwhorehouse

You are a new knight of ren, the most ruthless knight of any generation , named "bloodhound" officially, and... More

INTRODUCTIONS
A NEW HOME
YOU DONE?
BLACK OUT
WHITE NOISE
PROMISED
SUPERIOR
LATE
DISRESPECT
LOYALTY
FOCUS
CALM, REAPER
PRECIOUS CARGO
ESCORTS
CONTROL
REMEMBER
AGAIN
UNCONTROLLABLE
NAME
PHASMA
PUNISHMENT
FURY AND WRAITH
GOOD EYE
LOST AND FOUND
TOUCH
HOWLER
WE
ARE
ALWAYS
THE ONE'S STANDING
WHAT NOW?
SLASHES
GUIDE
DOOMED
IT'LL ALL BE OKAY
AWAKEN
UNDER CONTROL
CRUCIFIXION
BROKEN
OWN
LET ME
DARTH
GODDESS
FIRE
DOMINATE
MONASTERY
NO MORE TITLES
EXEGOL
SOUL FOR A SOUL
CITADELS FALL
CONFLICT BREEDS
BLEEDING CATASTROPHE

EQUAL

4.1K 118 109
By Anakinkwhorehouse

Malachor V, A twisted wasteland covered with jagged cliffs and plagued by constant lightning storms, a planet that feeds on death, infamous for its sith temple, visited by many who served PALPATINE.

And the only place you remember calling home. Though you cannot recall much of your life nor your true name before training to be a daughter of darkness.

You were the youngest and the darkest student among the Knights in training and the only female. Secretly, trained to learn the ways of the force by the man who claimed you his heiress. His daughter. The empress of ren. His perfect apprentice. Code name "bloodhound" the harbinger of death and fear.

After your fathers passing, you were the heir to the throne of darkness but you stood aside to allow a more "capable" leader to rule. You never craved the power to lead only the power to destroy and you let nothing get in your way. You were ruthless. That is what earned you the name "bloodhound".

Months passed by as you focused on your training after your fathers demise, there were moments were you expressed deep sorrow and anguish.
Your father may have been cruel in training but he was still your father, he taught the way the world truly work, he was a brutally honest and a honorable man. He was a good teacher.

You hated yourself for feeling a hint of sadness.
But pain ignites passion
And PASSION is what drives the dark side.
So you fueled your passion with so much pain and anger; you became numb.

The days were long in your home planet but you managed to pass it by working your body non- stop, leaving no place for mourning.

One night, Your hungry stomach began to growl and you decided to end your day early.

You grabbed your food, well a slush of food onto a grey metal tray and headed for your room to finish it off.

You enjoyed isloation. Mostly because all the students were either jealous of you or just were plain silent. But ofcourse, you didn't want to lower the population of your people, so killing them wasn't a option.

You were eating like an animal when a sudden turn on your door knob alerted you. You grabbed the dagger, you always carried as a child and stood behind the door, held it around the intruders neck and letting them go as you quickly came to a realisation of who it was. "Fuck!!, Merium, its just you. Ever heard of knocking?", you scoffed.
"Apologies mistress but you have visitors" your caretaker muttered out in quite a fast pace. She was nervous.

You returned to your bed, continued devouring your so called "food". Giving no care to who your guests were; when 6 men with different yet similar armours barged in, the light from your candle reflecting upon their polished helmets.
Demanding you come with them immediately.
"Has Ren taught you no manners?". The men didnt answer.
"Very well, who's summoning me?", the men remained silent yet again
"I see you all are incapable of speaking...... Or maybe a war must've damaged your ear drums?", you mocked their silence with your cockiness.

"The Supreme leader of the first order, Our master,.....Kylo Ren" the men replied in unison, their true voices hidden with a vocabulator to sound as intimidating as possible, you held back laughter on that thought.

You stood still as you absorbed the news that had been brought to you with no invitation nor warning

"Wheres your master?" You demanded, "he is indisposed empress, we are here on his behalf" , a man with a grenade head for a helmet replied
"You know of me?" You swallowed thickly.
No one knew of your relationship with Ren.
"Yes mistress of darkness, your father entrusted you to our care should the circumstances considering your stay here change but......." The grenade heads words come to a sudden halt
"Your father has us on strict orders to hide your identity and gender from any man that ain't us" the man with the war club stated.
You could tell that he was very direct
"How do i know if what you say is true?" you tried to supresss the nervousness in building in your throat.

"Your father mentiond you'd be careful and suspicious so this, My Lady, this is a proof of our loyalty, to the Ren and to you." a man the size of a oaf added whilst handing you a heavy metal crate. You were taken aback by its weight. Sensed that the box itself was heavier than its contents.

You swiped your digits thoroughly along the crate to dust of any dirt and inhaled sharply.
Laying the box on your bed. You opened it ever so slowly to make sure that it wasnt a trap of any sort.
"You truly are Ren's daughter" the big guy stated. You raised your brows at his remark.
"He is Ren to me but MASTER to you", you spat.
The big oaf raised his hands in defeat and slowly stepped aside.

Your gentle fingers opening the crate,
This time faster. Eyes glistened with the sight that laid in front of you.
It was a handcrafted armour.

"Master Ren wanted to leave behind a gift for his legacy, your new legacy". The room went quiet, tears threatening to fall. Luckily, the silence was broken by one of the knights. "We will be leaving shortly My lady, why dont you change and join us by the shore for take off" A tall man with a sniper added with a soft voice. The men began to exit

"Pandora" you stated with a soothing voice; a whisper almost. The men stopped dead in their path; bumping into one another.
"I dont want to addressed as mistress, your Excellency, your highness. No more titles, consider me your equal, if you want to honour my fathers wish that is?. If so, call me by the name, father bestowed upon me. Call me Pandora" you looked up at their emotionless mask with glimmer in your eyes. You sensed the genuine pride the men had felt under their helmets, they held a hand to their chest and nodded, expressing their gratitude, you did the same.

You admired the clothing that laid before you. You didn't want to waste any time just staring at it, you couldnt wait to put it on.

The outfit fit you like a glove accentuating your strong built without exposing your feminine attributes. Breast plates placed with such care that it helped support your chest.
A button placed at your collar; so small that it could go unnoticed. You pressed it firmly and in came your mask; projected from your collar.
It was hungry for its master, it was hauntingly beautiful, you've never felt this safe and this powerful.
Every part of your body, covered with braces to support your body even against the strike of a saber. You could tell that Ren had spent a great deal of his time on building it. Your coat felt cozy lined with blaster proof material on the inside; crimsom red running down the back of your armour, this put a genuine smile on your face

You headed to the armoury to pick out your weapon.
The walls were nothing but endless rocks that stood strong even during these dangerous storms.

You headed towards a glass display
and placed a finger on a button at the bottom of the glass frame, it pricked your thumb to analyse your blood and swiftly slid upwards to reveal two katanas with custom engravings; a white grip with soft vines around it. You recalled REN speaking to you about your first weapon as stared at the frame. "Soon my child, this will be yours to claim". You smiled at its deathly beauty like a child in a candy store.

You were materialistic when it came to weapons and you were spoiled with it.

You whipped the katanas out on to your palms and swirled it around to get familiar with it and placed it inside your sheath; located on your back.

Whilst walking out, your cape draped on the ground; blown back by the strong winds
It made you look powerful and mighty like a god.
The students glared in awe at you, you'd glance or wave them good bye, but you hated them as much as they did you.

You quickly joined the brutes as they were preparing for take off.
The storms werent a problem for you nor for the knights but sadly the troopers seemed to be drifiting away from these harsh winds
You headed inside something they named the "night buzzard"; a man with a sniper on his back it his baby, how 'gross'. It seemed like a cargo ship that scrappers use but it was modified with weapons placed at each and every part of her exoskeleton.

"Well say goodbye to your old life princess" said the big guy whilst exhaling in the loudest manner possible
You smirked underneath your helmet.

    You were growing fond of these people already.

"So where to?" you asked and the sound of your vocabulator surprised you, it was the voice of a beast.

You were excited.

"Your new home, Pandora, also I'm Vircul and this is gonna be fun".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 288 58
I did everything I was supposed to do. I trained hard; I learned strategy; I kept my secrets buried deep. But there had been nothing in my training t...
54.7K 1K 12
❝takes one to know one ❞ • [Modern AU] • After a calamitous tragedy cleaves the Solo family in two, a mother transforms into the enemy of her own son...
27K 806 26
{Completed} {Quick Read} {UNEDITED} A Kylo Ren/Ben Solo x reader | AU mafia story The Wedding planner meets The Godfather {***This was my first littl...
102K 2.8K 50
"Not many people can tell me no," Kylo Ren declared. "But you evidently think that you can" "That's why you're so stuck up," you retorted quickly. "B...