Treasure

Od CapSwanJones

The beloved Princess Emma had just turned 18 and was about to go on her first adventure to visit her kingdom'... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89

Chapter 16

390 13 1
Od CapSwanJones

Above deck on the Jolly Roger...

Killian and his crew were all on the floor, heads dizzy, ears ringing. They all tried to stand up after the cannon struck the ship, but before any of them could notice Blackbeard's ship was right next to theirs, preparing to board the Jolly Roger. Killian saw this as his head was spinning and he dreaded it, he felt so hopeless in this moment, but he had to pull himself together...

"Well, that's quite an entrance I must say, to what do we owe the pleasure?" Killian asked, trying to play it cool as he stood up.

"Don't bother acting like we're friends now, Jones." Blackbeard responded, making his way onto the deck...

"Rumor says you have a princess on your ship..." He continued.

"Well you shouldn't believe everything you hear, if that's all you can leave now." Killian insisted, trying to get rid of the man.

Killian noticed out of the corner of his eye one of his crew members was trying to get Emma back down into the cabin, but of course, she was resisting. Stubborn lass, one of the things he loved about her but also made him furious. As long as she obliged they still had a chance to get out of this alive...

    "What's the rush then Jones? You wouldn't mind if some of my crew came aboard then... I'd like to show them what a lesser pirate looks like." Blackbeard pressed on as his small crew boarded the ship.

    "Well they look at you all day, so I'm sure they know what a lesser pirate looks like." Killian spat back, getting irritated.

This in return angered Blackbeard making him draw his sword to Killian's neck. This caught Emma's attention, watching her love stand there, not fighting back...none of them were, it was most definitely strange.

    "What do you want?" Emma asked, pushing through Killian's crew.

    "Go back to the cabin now!" Killian responded furiously.

    "And you've already bedded her! Now she truly is worthless!" Blackbeard laughed out referring to her outfit.

Embarrassment came over Emma as she was standing in nothing else but Killian's shirt, it was big on her but still not making the situation any better. Blackbeard and his crew laughed.

    "We've never-" Emma started, trying to defend herself.

    "Swan. Go to the cabin." Killian said, gritting his teeth.

    "Well, if she was going to say what I think she was, then she's worth a lot." Blackbeard thought out loud.

    "Princess of the Enchanted Forest, right?" Blackbeard asked Emma.

    "Its proper name is Misthaven, but-" She started to respond idiotically.

    "Emma, stop!" Killian yelled at her, blade still held to his throat.

    "This was all too easy!" Blackbeard laughed.

    "Alright men you know what to do..." He continued on.

Blackbeard's crew began to approach Emma, making Killian rage. Before he could even think he drew his sword and slashed it against Blackbeard's knocking it out of his hands. Everyone froze.

    "Why don't we settle this a proper way, mate?" Killian asked, holding his sword to Blackbeard.

    "What do you propose?" Blackbeard asked, knowing he was weaker.

    "You and your crew against mine. Winner takes the princess." Killian responded confidently.

    "Deal." Blackbeard responded.

This relieved Killian as he lowered his sword, letting his opponent get his. Killian knew he could defeat Blackbeard, he was a weak man and his crew was probably no better. In that moment Killian was grateful that Emma had improved all his and his crew's fighting skills, maybe the fight would end quickly... then the fight began.

Emma watched a sword clash against each other and all she could do was stand by and watch... This time she was being held back by two of Killian's biggest men and Mr.Smee trying to calm her down. They had to stay back to keep her safe and because Blackbeard had three less men and Killian believed in a fair fight. She hated watching fights, never understanding why people just couldn't talk out their problems and come to a compromise instead of killing each other to see who was more superior. Maybe it was how she was raised that made her think that way, but pirates were not one's to talk out their feelings, especially when there was treasure involved, and once again she was the treasure.

Killian was currently fighting off Blackbeard and one of his crew members. It was unfair, Killian evened up his men for a fair fight, but Blackbeard didn't care or believe in a fair fight, especially if it gave him an advantage. Killian was getting tired from being overpowered but he knew he had to push on, Emma's life depended on it. He knew his crew was getting tired too, none of them had been good with endurance, people didn't want to fight a pirate for too long which lead to short matches. His focus was starting to shake as he heard cries of pain from his men being overpowered by Blackbeard's crew, Killian had to admit Blackbeard's scrawny crew members were much more powerful than he had originally thought.

Killian had just made the biggest mistake you can make in a sword fight, he took his eyes off the blade to glance at his crew. Many were bleeding some on the floor. As he was distracted his sword was forced out of his hand and Blackbeard pinned him on the floor with his heavy boot.

    "Looks like the better man won." Blackbeard remarked, sword pointed at Killina lying on the floor.

Blackbeard raised his sword, ready to put Killian out of his misery...

    "NO!" Emma screamed, pushing through the heavy men guarding her.

They didn't even try to hold her back this time.

Emma ran over to Killian, the same way she ran over to August months ago on her royal ship.

    "You can't kill him..." Emma continued to plead.

    "He lost, I won, now get out of the way!" Blackbeard responded angrily.

    "Can't we settle this in a more civil manner?" Emma asked, still desperate to save her love.

    "Well, since you ask so kindly, NO!" He responded.

    "Then we duel." she responded bravely.

    "A princess, dueling!" Blackbeard laughed out, not knowing of Emma's skills.

    "How about I better the deal, you win, he lives and you choose who to go with?" Blackbeard continued on confidently.

    "Deal." Was all the princess responded with.

That fight of course didn't last long. Blackbeard was worn out from his previous fight and Emma was just too good. She picked up on how sloppy his form became after a few minutes and from that point she knew he'd be an easy opponent. In the end, Emma of course chose to stay with Killian and Blackbeard and his crew left in shame of being defeated by a princess. Emma got him to admit that the rumors of her whereabouts were from her kingdom, most likely her mother started them not meaning any harm. Snow could never keep a secret.

After Blackbeard boarded his ship, Mr. Smee steered the Jolly Roger away from them. Emma finally took in the sight of all the injured crew and bloody deck. Many of the men were heading below deck to the infirmary station where they had little medicine. She finally spotted Killian.

    "Hey, are you okay?" Emma asked, running over to him.

She noticed he had a cut on his neck, his hand covered in blood from holding it.

    "I told you to stay in the cabin!" Killian yelled at her.

Emma was taken back by this. He never yelled at her...

    "I'm sorry... I just-" She began to apologize.

    "Mr. Smee, chart our course for the nearest port now!" Killian shouted, not wanting to deal with the princess as he began to walk away.

    "Aye aye captain!" Smee responded quickly.

    "Killian, please... I'm sorry I didn't listen." Emma said, catching up to him.

    "You think I'm mad because you didn't listen?" Killian stopped and looked at her.

    "Then what are you so upset about?" Emma asked confused.

    "Swan, I don't have time for this. My men are bleeding out and we need to get to port to get their treatments." Killian responded, irritated, walking away.

Emma didn't bother to follow, he needed time to cool off. She needed time to clear her head. She headed back down to the Captain's quarters but this time she went to her joined room and closed the door. She didn't know if he was going to return to the cabin but she didn't want to make things worse if he did. They both needed space.

She didn't understand why he was so mad. If he wasn't mad that she didn't listen, then what was he mad about? It wasn't her fault her mother couldn't keep a secret... Emma eventually figured it must be because so many of the crew was injured because of her, maybe even dying because of her. She didn't mean for anyone to get hurt, she never did. Maybe he had every right to be mad... they all treated her so well and she repaid them by almost letting them die. Emma felt she deserved to be locked in this room, at least then no one would get hurt if she was locked in here. Sadness took over her, all she could do was lay there and wait for the ship to dock at the next port.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

55.9K 2.7K 22
After her ship faces a dreadful storm, Princess Emma is rescued by a group of pirates led by Killian Jones. With hate standing between them, Emma ac...
83.5K 2.9K 21
Set immediately after the season three finale. As Emma and Killian's relationship begins to blossom, a new foe arrives in Storybrooke. Why does she s...
14K 664 30
°•A Captain Swan Fanfiction/Alternate Universe/Short Story•° Princess Emma was born and raised in the Enchanted Forest. She has been taught to be a h...
5K 55 35
*Complete* What if the curse was never cast? What if Emma had grown up in the enchanted forest? What if Snow white and Prince Charming got a little t...