DESTINY, was it? ✓ [K.TH]

By Rexaaa9

❝ Those lips made me weak, his gaze, his voice, his touch, everything was on the verge to set my soul on fire... More

Introduction & Disclaimer
1] Best to the Worst
2] The Reunion
3] Am I dreaming?
4] The Meet
5] The Kiss
6] The Wedding Day
7] I don't know what's happening
8] Messed up?
9] Where's this actually going?
10] Was it a beautiful night?
11] I care
12] The filthy shopping?
14] My Mistake!
15] She's Fine, isn't she?
16] Arrogance
17] •I love you!•
18] Are we... Together?
19] It's a Yes!!!
20] Everything's Fine, I guess?
21] The Misunderstanding :(
22] I Need You!
23] The Walmart ;)
24] Embarrassment at it's peak!
25] What's with HIM!
26] Stay with me
27] I didn't want to!
28] The Bonding
29] •The First Time•
30] A Confusing Morning
31] I can't lose Her!
32] •The Rainy Day•
33] Do I have to leave?
34] The Trip
35] The Trip Continues
36] You have Me :)
37] Family Time
38] The Plan
39] She's my Life!
40] Did he just... PROPOSE?
41] Privacy
42] •I claim you "MINE"•
43] A Busy Wedding Day
44] My Princess
45] You are my Forever
MEET THE AUTHOR:)

13] Did he just... Again?

5K 391 348
By Rexaaa9

Amy's POV:-

I was enjoying the way he was nagging and was a little annoyed because he said something he might not want to, I was getting to know those weird sides of him that I didn't think he would ever reveal and it felt cute.

Wait, he called me 'MINE' just a minute ago and then he doesn't even want me to leave, he's blushing now because I'm making him talk to me more than he usually does, it makes me curious to know what is actually going on in his head.

He's wearing his glasses, he's almost covering those eyes which are trying to say something though.

'Let's have a little more fun' is all what I thought, giggling to myself.

Amy:- So, Mr. Kim, what were you saying? You didn't complete, you want me to stay here? Why? This ain't my house?

Taehyung:- I didn't say anything like that okay, I was just a little.... disturbed maybe, with some thoughts in my head, nothing else and so better do your work and not disturb me.

Okay, that was rude, I was just being playful! We don't talk to each other anyways, I was just maybe trying to bond a little but this man! Ugh!!!

He's always mean and now he went from being all red and blushy to the mean Kim Taehyung again.
He was almost leaving the room without giving me any answers.

Amy:- Hey, don't leave okay! This is what you've always done, I get no answers at all, you didn't tell me why you got me here, you didn't let me know why the hell are you pretending that you're trying to protect me or something but all you did was Destroy my wedding and make me all alone again!

I yelled at him and all of a sudden my breath got unsteady thinking whatever I said might be too much.

He turned his face to me, he looked a little sad.

Did I make him sad by saying something like that, but yeah, he actually destroyed my wedding, he literally kidnapped me, he got me here, he doesn't let me go, it's been 7 days now and I'm with him with nothing to do, I don't know why am I here, I don't get to use my phone, all I have is just him to talk to and then all he does is act mean, not talk to me at all, fully being stuck to his laptop doing something I don't know.

I didn't regret whatever I said, but maybe the way he looked at me made me gulp feeling nervous.

Taehyung:- I didn't destroy your wedding okay! You don't know what the situation is and so better you keep your head away from such thoughts, I've got a lot of work to deal with, do whatever you want to but just don't move from this house, do you get it?

He looks at me as if I'll get killed the next instant and then this is how cold his response is? Maybe he's not troubling me and has given me everything I need but I can't stay here, what am I to him?

The commutation between us is nothing since this man doesn't even talk! He doesn't tell me what's going on in his head and when I try to be good to him or talk, this is what is does? Leaves without telling me anything?

Amy (yelling):- ENOUGH!!!! What do you think, what am I? A doll? You keep me all locked up into your penhouse, I don't know what's happening, there's nobody else I can talk to, you don't let me use my phone, infact you kept it somewhere I can't find, you expect me to stay all okay with you being like this? You think it's easy to stay alone all day for a person like me who always keeps talking or stays busy and now, I'm here without having anything to do, anywhere to go and being alone without any reason.

I paused.

Amy:- I don't want to stay here anymore, I'll find my way.

I grabbed my jacket and opened the door, banged it behind and started walking knowing nothing about this place and being all frightened but one thing was clear that I didn't want to stay there with him.

.
.
.

I heard steps behind and I saw Taehyung following me, there was nobody around and it was dark.

Taehyung:- Don't go anywhere, come back, we'll talk about it...you don't have to leave.

Talk? This man has some serious issues, he doesn't know what the word communication means!

He grabbed me by my wrist, I was already on the verge of crying, tears pooling in my eyes and everything was blur to me.

Taehyung:- Can we just go back home and talk and not be around here in the dark, please...

I pulled my wrist back from his grip jerking his hand off and started moving looking forward and he was still behind.

Taehyung:- Amy, listen to me, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have... Listen to me, let's go home and not stay here, it's too cold.

My voice cracking as tears begin to roll down my cheeks and I couldn't control myself.

He's always being mean, I have no one, he doesn't let me go home, he doesn't tell me what he wants and why is he keeping me locked all the time?

Amy:- It's cold right, go back to your house because I'm not coming with you, do you get it!

I was angry, I didn't want to go back and stay with him, why would I? Who am I to him anyways?

Amy:- Why should I stay with you? Why? I want to go back home, have a normal life, I don't want your money and this huge house to stay alone and most importantly, I don't want to stay with a person like you who treats me as if I'm invisible to him!

Tears rolling down my cheeks and I turned ahead and I suddenly saw a car coming from front and those headlights made me get confused. I couldn't move but Taehyung caught me by my waist and pulled me towards him, saving me.

I pushed him away from me, crying.

Amy:- Don't, just don't try to make me think that I'm important to you via any means okay, just let me go and you... get back to your house.

I was about to leave when he hugged me from the back, his head buried in the crook of my neck as my heart just skipped a beat.
I gulped.

I wanted to go but why is he trying to make me stay with him? I could feel his warm breaths, I was too small for his height and the way he held me by my waist, I couldn't even move.
I tried to push him away but he held me more tightly.

Amy:- What are you doing, leave me. Let me go... don't stop me!

His voice was all heavy and he wasn't loosening the grip around my waist nor did he move his head away from my neck, I didn't even know why was he doing that.

Taehyung:- I didn't spoil your wedding, I never would. I... I mean... I didn't want you.. to get married to someone you didn't know.

Amy:- Why do you even care? You don't even know me and from the time I'm here, you don't even care whether I exist or not, you don't even like talking to me and suddenly you're acting as if you know me since a really long. What do you know about me, all you've done is left me all alone all the time! Even if you are around, it's pointless. I want to go home.

I tried to free myself from his embrace but he quickly pulled me by my waist and the next instant, he started to kiss me, his hand cupping my face, moving my hair away and the other on my waist holding me tight.

His lips were warm and the way he kissed me was soft, I couldn't stop him and I was almost giving in. He was deepening the kiss and he wiped my tears with his thumb not breaking the kiss. I was standing literally on top of his feet due to my short height and I didn't know what was going on. I was about to put my hands around his neck wherein I broke the kiss.

I was blushing, I couldn't even make any eye contacts with him. I gulped.

HE IS ACTUALLY TALL.
MY SUBCONSCIOUS MIND ALL BLOWN UP AND I COULDN'T HELP BUT BITE MY LOWER LIP.

Taehyung:- You're important to me...I need you to stay with me, is this reason enough for you to come back home with me?

He seemed serious and I couldn't do anything else but get back home. I started walking back home and he followed me. There was absolute silence and I kept thinking about the kiss.

Why did he kiss me? What is it with him? Why is he so complicated all the time and he doesn't tell me anything!

But what's with kissing?
This is the second time he's kissed me without me being involved into it fully but yes, he did stop me from doing something stupid like wandering around alone in the night and getting myself in trouble.
.
.
.
We reached back home.

----------

A/N:-

I hope you liked this chapter and your comments are really important to me, do vote, comment and let me know how was it♥️

Thankyou So much for Reading ♥️ Love you'll
-xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 2.5K 67
started: June 22 Irene Park is Daniel Park's sister, who is famously known to be one of the most gorgeous, young women at J High. She is transf...
40.5K 1.7K 49
"MR. JEON? KNOCK KNOCK" "WHO'S THERE?" he said rolling his eyes. "ACH" "ACH WHO?" "BLESS YOU" laughs her lungs out. ...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
712K 21.2K 39
Theme: Romance / Adult / Love / Married Content: +18 Actor: Jeon JungKook BTS you have to married with someone who you really hate the most.. [[ LATE...