๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ โœซ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’—๐’‚๐’Ž๏ฟฝ...

By quitsagb

COMPLETED | EDITED in which a 700 year old vampire finds herself in a love triangle with two original vampire... More

PREFACE AND PLAYLIST
[๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’] (0) โœ”๏ธŽ
[๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘› ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘˜๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘’] (1) โœ”๏ธŽ
[๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘š๐‘ ] (2) โœ”๏ธŽ
[๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”] (3) โœ”๏ธŽ
[๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜] (4) โœ”๏ธŽ
[๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›] (5) โœ”๏ธŽ
[๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘š๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ ] (6) โœ”๏ธŽ
[๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™] (7) โœ”๏ธŽ
[๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›] (8) โœ”๏ธŽ
[๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘“๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ ] (9) โœ”๏ธŽ
[๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ ] (10) โœ”๏ธŽ
[๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข] (11) โœ”๏ธŽ
[๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ] (13) โœ”๏ธŽ
[โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’] (14) โœ”๏ธŽ
[โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™๐‘œ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’] (15) โœ“
[๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ] (16) โœ“
[๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ ] (17) โœ“
[๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก] (18) โœ“
[๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›] (19) โœ“
[๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™] (20) โœ“
[๐‘Ž ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘š๐‘’๐‘Ÿ] (21) โœ“
[๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›] (22) โœ“
[๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘œ] (23) โœ“
[๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ] (24) โœ“
[๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ÿ] (25) โœ“
26 ร— [๐‘–๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก] โœ“
27 ร— [๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘‘]โœ“
28 ร— [โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”] โœ“
29 ร— [๐‘Ž๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜]โœ“
30 ร— [๐‘Ž ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘ฆ]โœ“
31 ร— [๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ]โœ“
32 ร— [๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘Ž๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™]โœ“
33 ร— [๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ]โœ“
34 ร— [๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’]โœ“
35 ร— [๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’๐‘Ÿ]โœ“
36 ร— [๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’]โœ“
37 ร— [๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ฆ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’]โœ“
38 ร— [๐‘–'๐‘š ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š]โœ“
SECOND BOOK ร— DIVINE

[๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘ฆ] (12) โœ”๏ธŽ

9.4K 245 205
By quitsagb

CHAPTER TWELVE

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

STANDING OUTSIDE OF THE TOMB WHERE STEFAN AND KATHERINE CURRENTLY RESIDED, Damon was explaining to Stefan the Elena drama for the day. She had stupidly tried stealing the moonstone because she wanted to be the selfless hero but luckily Bonnie spelled the house so she couldn't leave. Cassandra didn't exactly care if Elena got herself killed, it was the doppleganger trying to lure Klaus to Mystic Falls which didn't sit right with her and that she was trying to stop.

Stefan wasn't thrilled with the news, especially since his entire life now was devoted to the girl. Boring. Cassandra wished he was more like his human self or the Ripper side of him. At least he would be more fun then he is right now and would have more purpose than just being Elena's protector. "You trapped her in the house?" He asks with a scoff as he gives a stern look to both his brother and Cassandra who weren't affected by it at all. Damon only shrugs as he licks his bottom lip.

"It's for the best, trust me." Damon tells him with a slight roll of his eyes. Honestly, trapping Elena in her house was probably the best idea they could come up with. "Elena's on a martyr tear that rivals your greatest hits. You should be glad that me and witchy are even getting along." He admits before grabbing his bag off of his shoulder and opening it. "Brought you this. Care package. Candles, lanterns and... Lunch." Damon finishes as he holds up a bottle of blood, shaking it a little but Stefan didn't seem to move an inch at the mention of food.

"If you give that to me you know in just gonna have to share it with her." Stefan announces which causes Katherine to come from the shadows, smirking at the two raven haired vampires, giving them a small wave.

"Or just drink it all." Cassandra mutters with a scoff, she wanted to leave already but Stefan was being too stubborn.

"You seem pretty calm knowing that Klaus is going to hunt you down and kill you all if you mess with his little plan." Katherine points out with a raise of her eyebrow, looking over each of the vampires. Cassandra couldn't help but agree with her on how calm they were acting. She knew first hand how bad Klaus could get.

"I've been dead before. I got over it." Damon shrugs earning an eye roll from Cassandra. He won't be saying that when he is on the other side unable to do anything but watch everyone live their lives. "Once we deal with this moonstone, we'll figure out a way to get you out." He promises his brother who only shakes his head, sighing a little bit as he crosses his arms against his chest.

"Don't worry about me. Just make sure Elena's safe." Stefan tells his brother which makes Cassandra let out a loud groan, earning the others attention. If she had to hear about Elena one more time or was told to protect her, she would actually end up ripping someone's head off.

"Okay, even I'm annoyed by your little loyalty act to Elena. She can defend herself for one fucking day. I swear she needs to be saved every single day." Cassandra grumbles in an irritated tone, wanting nothing more than to not talk about Elena for just one freaking day. "Elena can't bring Klaus here. I'm not just saying this to protect myself. If Klaus comes here, it doesn't matter if the moonstone works or not. It will be a bloodbath." She adds, needing the Salvatore's to realize that finding Klaus would ultimately end in all of their demises. Especially if they do end up somehow destroying the moonstone.

"That's why we can't let that happen." Damon says, completely ignoring the part where she dissed Elena. It seemed to not register in anyone's mind except her own and Katherine's. They both had a mutual annoyance and hatred for the girl.

"And yet you two were going on a mission to find him once the moonstone was out of the picture?" Cassandra scoffs as she sends them an accusitory glare. She did not look impressed at all and all the boys could do was give her a sheepish smile. It was wrong on their part, especially since they knew of her past with Klaus. They knew they were in the wrong for doing that.

"That was a bad judgement call." Damon says with his lips pressed together but it still doesn't amuse her in the slightest. The older Salvatore notices the glow to Cassandra though, she seemed happier all of a sudden even though you couldn't really tell with the resting bitch face she seemed to be giving them. "Look at you all happy and gushy." He teases her with a smirk on his face, pointing his finger at her. Cassandra states at it for a moment making him put it down, knowing she would snap it off if she wanted to.

"I'm not anything, Damon." She grumbles, not wanting to have this conversation with him. Cassandra leans against the rock wall, but it didn't stop Damon from continuing to talk about her little ray of sunshine coming from her.

"Yes, you are. Ooh, you finally asked Elijah to be your boyfriend." Damon says in a taunting voice earning a glare from the girl. She was ready to rip out his heart, especially since he was talking about this infront of Katherine of all people.

"I will hurt you." She admits with a deadly glare making Damon's mouth clamp closed. Cassandra seemed proud had her successful attempt to shut Damon up. But of course Katherine had heard enough of their conversation to chime in.

"So, you and Elijah finally admitted it, huh?" Katherine asks with a smirk on her lips, raising her eyebrow at her friend who only stares blankly at her
"Well, since Klaus is almost out of the picture I understand why he went for it... You also." She tells Cassandra who's eyebrows furrow a little bit, not understanding where the girl was coming from with this.

"What are you talking about?" She asks in a confused tone but it only makes Katherine laugh. It was amazing how clueless Cassandra could be, especially since she was so much older than everyone standing in the cave.

"Oh, come on. You had to have seen how jealous Klaus was of your friendship with Elijah back way back when. And honestly, i'm surprised he didn't see the loving gestures and googly eyes you and Elijah exchanged." She explains as she licks her bottom lip, noticing the way Cassandra tightened her fists together.

"I never stepped out on Klaus." Cassandra snaps at the brunette, an angered expression on her face. Yes, she left Klaus and she never wanted to seem him again but she was not about to be accused of something that she never did. Especially if it had to do with her loyalty to Klaus. She had been there for him day and night, he was the one who screwed their relationship up.

"Not physically, maybe." She states in a pointed tone making Cassandra's jaw clench. She hated the way Katherine was implying that she had emotionally cheated on her former love. "But you know there was a part of you that fell for Elijah around the same time you fell for Klaus." Katherine taunts her with her signature smirk playing on her lips. She was getting under Cassandra's skin, they both knew it but of course the older girl would never let it show since thats how weakness was exploited.

But Cassandra knew what she was saying was true. There was a part of her that felt for Elijah back when they first met but she always thought it was just a mutual friendship thing. She didn't understand Klaus's jealousy until after she disappeared from his life. Cassandra now saw how much Elijah had impacted her ever since they layed eyes on one another.

"Oh, Katherine. You cannot lecture me on my love life when yours isn't exactly perfect either." Cassandra replies as she tilts her head, giving the girl a snarky pout. Katherine only scoffs as she gives the girl a hardened expression.

"You lied about yesterday." She says with a squint of her eyes, noticing that she also got the attention of the Salvatores. Cassandra only acts dumb as she gives a shrug to the doppleganger.

"You trapped Stefan in the tomb with you." She states nonchalantly making Katherine roll her eyes at the girls behaviour. Of course, Stefan and Damon were equally confused on what they were even talking about.

"You still got it though." Katherine replies as her eyes set dead on Cassandra's. It took a few moments before Katherine finally realized she had been played. The raven haired vampire had never planned on running with the moonstone, she just wanted to see if Katherine would give it to her willingly. "You two timing bitch." She snaps at Cassandra, anger seeping through her tone as she couldn't believe that the girl had betrayed her.

"Wonder where I got it from." Cassandra replies to the girl, a smirk ghosting on her lips. Katherine only sends the girl a hard glare but it didn't affect her one bit. The older vampire only wiggles her fingers before turning and leaving the brunette to wallow in her destruction. They would figure out a way to get Stefan out without allowing the sneaky doppleganger to squeeze her way past aswell. Cassandra never intended in betraying Katherine but it was just how everything unraveled. And the famous phrase the girl loved to use was poetic in Cassandra's life as well. Better you die than I.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

CASSANDRA DIDN'T KNOW WHY SHE DECIDED TO STAY AT THE SALVATORE'S, maybe it was to make sure Katherine left. Or maybe it was because she was starting to feel lonely with all of this running. Either way, it landed Cassandra where she was now and she would be lying if she said that she didn't like Katherine's company.

Katherine could be annoying at times but Cassandra did have fun in her presence. She made her feel free for a moment, forgetting they were literally running for their lives. Of course, Katherine only thought for herself but she tried to make Cassandra do the same. To not let someone get in the way of your intentions.

Cassandra felt eyes on her as she unraveled her robe, her tan skin on display. She glances through the mirror only to see Stefan standing in the doorway, his eyes trained on her.. or more specifically her body which was only in her undergarments. "Stefan Salvatore." She says, gaining his attention as his eyes snap up to meet hers. His cheeks were red at being caught staring at her. "Are you spying on me?" Cassandra questions with a smirk playing on her lips. He clears his throat, shaking his head as he seemed to be at a loss of words.

"Uh--i-- no I just.." Stefan cuts himself off when he notices that he is stuttering. A tiny giggle escapes from the girls lips as she watches the man try and come up with an excuse as to why he was in her room. "I was just coming to see if you needed anything." He finally says with a sheepish smile on his face. Cassandra raises an eyebrow at him but doesn't say anything about his wandering eyes.

"I am quite okay, thank you." Cassandra replies, offering a sweet smile. She turns around to head to her suitcase, even though she normally didn't wear clothes when she went to bed.

"Do you mind me asking something?" Stefan questions with a gulp, Cassandra's head turning at the sudden words. She stares at him before shaking her head, telling him he could ask what he wanted to. "Are you... Like Katherine?" He hesitantly asks as he didn't want to step over any boundaries. It was clear to him as the daylight that she probably was a vampire, it wasn't a reach.

"I am. I'm surprised she told you. You didn't seem so shocked when you saw me the other night." Cassandra admits as she pours some alcohol that she found into a glass. It was a surprise that Katherine told the Salvatores that she was a vampire, especially since most of the time humans are scared of them. "Stay for a drink." She calls out when she notices that Stefan was about to turn around to leave. Cassandra wanted company and luckily the youngest Salvatore was there to fill it.

"My father would kill you if he found you emptying the bottle of his most favorite bourbon." Stefan points out with a laugh as he makes his way over to the girl. Cassandra only shrugs a little bit, a small smirk on her lips.

"Good thing I'm already dead." She states as she allows the liquid to flow down her throat. Stefan takes the glass she offered him, taking a drink of it.

"How long have you... Been dead?" Stefan asks with a slight pause because he didn't know if she liked talking about it or not. The last thing he wanted to do was to make her angry because she could snap his neck in a heartbeat.

"1294." Cassandra answers bluntly making Stefan's eyes grow wide. He thought she was way younger than that, it goes to show that you really don't know much about anyone because looks can be deceiving. "I know. I'm old." She jokes with a laugh when she sees the Salvatore's face. Stefan seemed to stare at her face, his eyes running down her body for a split second.

"It's incredible. You haven't aged a day." Stefan says in a breathless voice, awestruck by the news he had just heard. She looked like a complete goddess so to learn she was centuries old was really shocking to him.

"The best part of being a vampire." She admits with a smirk, flipping her hair over her shoulder. Stefan smiles a little at that, his tongue licking his bottom lip.

"What another good part?" He questions, his voice becoming slower as his eyes continue to check her out. Cassandra notices this so she moves a little bit so he has a better view. This time Stefan didn't get red, Instead he allowed his eyes to roam the new angles she showed him.

"We have really good stamina." Cassandra tells him in a seductive manner as she starts to walk closer to him, close enough that his hands were almost touching her half naked body. "And speed.. you know how fast we can go." A moan rings out through Stefan's ear as Cassandra bites it slowly. Her tongue moves down his neck before she moves her lips to hover over his. Stefan was standing still, unable to move his body as their eyes were boring into each other's, their breaths scrambling together.

She smirks at him, realizing the power she held over him. His attention was purely on her and she relished in it. Stefan flickers his eyes down to her lips for a moment. The sexual tension in the room could be cut with a knife. Cassandra takes a step closer to him, making sure her body was pressed against him. "Kiss me." She whispers under her breath causing a slight darkness and lust to fill Stefan's eyes. Cassandra didn't even have to compel him, she knew he found her attractive. Stefan was completely under her influence because the second those words left her lips, it's exactly what he did.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

A GIGGLE ESCAPES CASSANDRA'S LIPS AS KLAUS NIPS AT HER NECK, his hands running down her sides. They had just finished getting ready for the dinner that Klaus had set up for her to meet his family. To say Cassandra was nervous would be an understatement. She was scared that they wouldn't like her or would think she was too weak because she was alot younger than them.

Klaus knew Cassandra would make a good impression on his family. He knew how nervous she could get though so he was just trying to help take her mind off of it. His lips connect with hers before moving down her jaw and neck. Cassandra couldn't help the little moan that escapes her. Klaus currently had her pinned against the wall, his hand under her dress. Luckily she had decided to wear one that was easier to get into than others.

"Nik! We must be at the dinner on time! We planned it." She tries to tell him but he only smirks at her, lifting her onto a little table that was against the wall. Klaus scrunches up her dress so it was around her waist, her panties on show for him.

"You are right, we did. Which is why we can be a little bit late." Klaus responds as his lips leave open mouthed kisses across her chest. Her fingers entangle in his hair, loving the feeling of his lips on her.

"This is setting a bad example." Cassandra's voice cracks as his fingers pull down her panties, his fingers teasing her a little bit. Klaus connects their lips, their tongues clashing together in a heated kiss.

"Maybe I like being bad." Klaus says with a smirk playing on his lips, letting his hands grip her hips tightly. "You are my little rulebreaker, are you not, babygirl?" His finger enters her slowly, lust filled eyes watching the girls head fall back against the wall.

"Fuck... I cannot say no when you are tou--" She suddenly let's out a loud moan as his fingers start going at a rapid pace inside of her. Klaus smirks at the pleasure he seemed to be giving her, he knew how to treat his lady right. Cassandra was letting out a string of profanities as her eyes were squeezed shut. He pulls his fingers away, locking eyes with her as he licks them clean. She was confused a little bit why he stopped before she watched his head disappear between her legs.

This was not the way she intended on meeting her boyfriends family. Not ever did she imagine this scenario. His siblings seeing their brother's head between a girls legs, eating her out as her hand is tangled in his hair, pushing his head further, loud moans and screams leaving her lips.

"Pardon the interruption, brother." A voice pipes up causing Cassandra's body to stiffin. The pleasure she was just feeling disappearing in an instant. Klaus internally groans at being interrupted, standing up and allowing Cassandra to fix her attire.

"Oh, my goodness!" She gasps out at the sudden appearance of the originals. They seemed to be all staring at the couple, both in shock and annoyance although they weren't surprised. The blonde girl seemed to be disgusted the most as she was sending Cassandra a snarl.

"Heck of a timing, Elijah." Klaus tells his brother with a roll of his eyes, not even feeling the slightest bit uncomfortable as he wipes his mouth. Cassandra was petrified though, she didn't ever want his family seeing them having any sexual relations.

"We were right on time. It is not our fault you decided to feast on your newest harlot instead." His sister pipes up with a rude glare set on her face. Cassandra seemed taken aback by her choice of words, not wanting them to think that she was just some random girl he was sleeping with.

"I-i am not---" Cassandra begins to deny when Klaus speaks up for her. He was not about to let Rebekah disrespectful his girl like that. He didn't care if she was his sister or not.

"She is my love, Sister. And you will treat her with respect." He growls at the blonde who only scoffs, rolling her eyes a little bit as she knew that her brother barely loved them let alone anyone else, especially a girl.

"Oh please. You don't love anyone, Nik." Rebekah responds, not believing his words one single bit. Kol chuckles as his eyes seemed to flicker over Cassandra the most. She noticed it and shifted in her spot a little bit, uncomfortable under his gaze.

"I haven't seen a lady around you since we were human." He points out with a sigh as he crosses his arms against his chest. Elijah and Rebekah both snap their heads to their brother who had just nonchalantly said something like that in front of the unknown girl.

"Are you a bloody idiot, Kol?" Rebekah snaps at him as she hits his arm. Kol gives her a glare before turning his attention back to Cassandra who was standing awkwardly next to Klaus.

"I'm a vampire too.." She tells them quietly which makes them sigh in relief. Even though they would've just compelled her to forget anyways. Kol pouts a little bit as he tilts his head.

"So, she cannot be our snack. Great." He mumbles, now in a bad mood because he wasn't able to feed on her. Cassandra could tell Kol was the reckless one out of the group, it wasn't hard to see that.

"I am sorry, love. I did not intend you to meet my family this way." Klaus says as he grabs a hold of her hand to squeeze it a little bit. She gives him a soft smile, nodding her head. She knew that he was being truthful because who would want their family to see them being intimate with their lover.

"It's okay." She replies before her attention goes back to the other Mikaelson's who have seemed to move on from previous events they saw. "My name is Cassandra Harrington. It is a pleasure to meet you all." Cassandra introduces herself with a polite smile, hoping to get on the families good side. The boys seemed to awknowledge her first as Rebekah was hesitating on going close to her.

"Elijah. The pleasure is all mine." The oldest brother says as he walks up to her, planting a kiss on her hand. Cassandra smiles at him as their eyes connect. Elijah couldn't help the feeling he got in his stomach whenever she smiled. They had just met and yet he felt like they've known each other forever.

"My name's Kol, the most charming of the Mikaelson's." He introduces, pushing Elijah out of the way as he gives Cassandra a seductive smirk, placing a kiss on her hand like Elijah did. Cassandra simply glances over at Klaus who was glaring daggers at both of his brothers. Rebekah only smacks her brother upside the head, an annoyed expression on her face.

"The most dim witted, you mean." She corrects her brother with a sarcastic smile on her face. Kol only rolls his eyes as he rubs the back of his head. "I am Rebekah." Rebekah tells the raven haired vampire who nods her head at her. It was clear Rebekah wasn't going to do what her brothers did since that would just be weird.

"My apologizes for what you had to see." Cassandra says sheepishly only causing the blonde to shrug her shoulders.

"To be honest, I've seen worse." Rebekah admits with a sly smirk causing the girls cheeks to go rosy once more. Klaus sends his sister a stern look but it didn't affect her as the girl just walked to Cassandra, connecting their arms and taking her out of the room.

It was the start of a very close bond. A sisterhood. Neither of them knowing what having a sister felt like before they met each other. The men were concerned when their friendship started up since Cassandra was a sweet girl and Rebekah was well... More reckless. But it was the exact opposite to what they thought. Cassandra made Rebekah feel more human and Rebekah made Cassandra realize that she could do things for her sometimes, she didn't always have to please others. She could live her life the way she wanted to. And that's exactly what she did.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

SHE HAD JUST SENT ANOTHER TEXT TO ELIJAH, getting no response once again. Cassandra didn't know where he was or if he was in trouble and it was starting to worry her. She knew he could take care of himself because well... He is an original after all. But she couldn't help the concerned fear she felt pressing down on her.

Cassandra just felt like everyone in her life will leave her or hurt her. She was already cracked, she was afraid of how much she could take until she was broken. Elijah kept her together. He was basically the glue all these centuries, she just didn't realise it until now. There wasn't a weapon that could kill him but that didn't stop people from capturing him or him from leaving.

The front door to her apartment opens, catching her attention as she swiftly turns around. Cassandra is met with the suited original who seemed perfectly fine. She was worrying for nothing. Of course nothing had happened to him. "Hey. Where were you?" She asks as he walks over to her. Cassandra presses her lips to his for a deep kiss in which he gladly returns. Her hands grip his suit jacket, pulling him closer as she kisses him for a little bit longer.

"Visiting a doppleganger." Elijah answers her simply as he pulls away from her. Cassandra was confused for a moment, she didn't know why Elijah would even want to talk to Elena. Even if he did, why would Elena agree to his plan? It involved killing her.

"You spoke to Elena?" She asks with a raised eyebrow, earning a nod from the original. Cassandra glances at him, taking a sip of her drink.

"She already trusts me a little bit because of you.. I just have lean on that trust." He states, pouring himself a glass of bourbon. Cassandra sighs, not really wanting to hear about Elena as she hardly trusts her.

"Well, they're trying to find a dumb way to get rid of the moonstone spell." Cassandra tells him with a sigh, glancing at him. Elijah only licks his bottom lip a little bit, trying to hide the amused expression showing on his face.  "You planted that in their heads didnt you? You told Slater to say you could take the spell off and then killed him." She adds with a squint of her eyes. Elijah only chuckles as his eyes move around the room for a moment.

"I just merely pushed the plan along." Elijah tells her with a smirk on his face. Cassandra raises her eyebrows, giggling a little bit. She lets her hand run down his tie, stepping closer to him.

"You are so hot." She says while biting her bottom lip. Elijah chuckles, holding onto her waist as he gazes down into her eyes. "Is there even a way to dispell the moonstone?" Cassandra asks curiously as shes never heard of a way to do it. She would think the only two people who would know would be Klaus and Elijah.

"Possibly. I have never heard of a way though." Elijah shrugs, knowing that it probably was a possibility but no one has ever tried to.

"When Klaus was going to break the curse... We weren't around many vampires if any. Was he going to use me? As the vampire to sacrifice?" She hesitantly asks, not putting it beneath Klaus to use her. Maybe that's what he was trying to do the whole time.

"I couldn't answer that, Cassandra. He never shared who he would use. Apart from Katerina." Elijah tells her with a slight frown. Klaus hadn't ever told him who the sacrifices were but he doubt it was Cassandra. His brother truly did love her, she just didn't know that.

"What if he finds me and uses me this time?" She asks worriedly, knowing it was a real possibility that Klaus would use her in his sacrifice instead of some random vampire.

"He won't." Elijah reassures her as his hands cup her cheeks. Cassandra believes him as she leans up to press a soft kiss to his lips. He returns it, his hands moving down to grip her waist. She smiles into the kiss, allowing her arms to wrap around his neck pulling him closer. Elijah lifts her up and places her on the dresser behind her, still keeping their lips in the sweet kiss.

Wrapping her legs around him, she allows her tongue to slip into his mouth. Cassandra felt safe in his arms, knowing he would protect her from everything. Elijah moves his lips a little faster, one of his hands moving to grip her thigh. She could feel his hardness against her so she teasingly presses up against him. Elijah groans into her mouth as his hands tighten around her before pulling her flush against him causing a moan to escape from her mouth.

Suddenly her phone rings, catching both of their attention. Cassandra rolls her eyes as she already knew who it would be. She didn't want to stop kissing Elijah but she knew they would just keep calling. Reluctantly, Cassandra pulls away from his lips, sighing a little bit as her eyes move down to his erection. She smirks a little bit, rubbing her hand against it for a moment earning a warning look from the man. Cassandra only giggles before looking at her phone, seeing that it was Damon who was calling her.

"Why the fuck is he always interrupting us?" She mumbles against his lips, pulling him closer for moment as she kisses him a couple more times. Cassandra almost got lost in him again until her phone rings again. She pulls away from Elijah who  rubs her waist with his thumb. "This better be good." Cassandra tells him bluntly after she answers the phone, slight anger slipping through her tone. Elijah tried to hide his smirk, licking his bottom lip which only earned a slap on the arm from the girl.

"Um.. well it may be a life or death situation." Damon says, getting straight to the point since it seemed like Cassandra wasn't in the mood to talk. She furrows her eyebrows for a second before it dawns on her that they probably were idiotic enough to contact Klaus. If that was the case, she was out.

"What did you screw up now?" She groans, rubbing her eyes a little bit as she rests her head against the wall. Cassandra wanted one night without any interruptions but being part of the Scooby gang made it impossible.

"More like.. piss of an already angry werewolf to a point where I think... I think shes coming for me." Damon says quickly, hoping she wouldn't be too mad. That wasn't the deal. Cassandra closes her eyes for a moment after hearing what he said. How could he be so dumb, that he decided to make a werewolf mad on the one night they had an advantage. Sometimes she wondered how he even made it this far in life.

"You picked a fight with a werewolf on a full moon. How stupid are you, Damon?" Cassandra scoffs but she felt worried for him. She hated to admit it but she actually liked their talk and hoped they had more in the future. They couldn't do that if he was dead.

"Well, to be truthful.... I wasn't thinking." Damon replies with a sheepish smile on his face even though he couldn't see it. Cassandra rolls her eyes at his words, he never thought about anything. He was impulsive like that. "She said this dumb mumbo jumbo about marking me. Whats that on about?" He asks as he takes a drink of his bourbon, not believing anything that the new werewolf said. She could just be trying to get inside of his head.

"Werewolves usually can't control themselves when they turn. If they mark you, then you are a set target. When they turn they will find and kill you." Cassandra explains to him and the phone goes silent for a moment. She shares a look with Elijah who seemed to be thinking Damon was as stupid as she did.

"Oh... Well that's not good." Damon says with a defeated expression on his face. He had hoped Jules was just messing with him but if it was this serious, maybe he should be more worried than he was.

"If you expect me to help you on this one.. i'm not exactly immune to a werewolf bite." She points out, not really in the mood to be bitten and killed by a werewolf. She survived this long, she wasn't about to die by something as stupid as that.

"So I'm just supposed to wait to die?" Damon asks with a groan as he was hoping that Cassandra knew something that they didn't. The one subject that she didn't know anything on was werewolves and she didn't exactly want to go digging.

"Yup. See you at your funeral." Cassandra tells the Salvatore before hanging up the phone. Elijah was only staring at her with furrowed eyebrows since he overhead the conversation she had.

"There are more werewolves here?" Elijah asks a bit confused as the only ones he knew of was the lockwoods. If there were more in town then there was an even bigger problem

"Came looking for Mason." Cassandra states with a click of her tongue, placing her phone on the table. "There's only one. For now." She adds as she rubs her face a little bit. Why hadn't they thought about anyone coming to look for Mason? Sure, they dealt with Tyler and Mrs Lockwood but they never even thought of anyone in Florida.

"They do tend to travel in packs." Elijah mumbles with a groan, not needing to deal with wolves at the moment even though he couldn't die from a bite. He was more worried about Cassandra and the fact that it would be easier for Klaus to get a wolf if the whole pack was in town. "What happened with the wolf?" He asks curiously since he hadn't heard anything about Mason in quite a while. Elijah was silently hoping he was finally out of Cassandra's life.

"Damon ripped his heart out." Cassandra tells him earning a raised eyebrow from the man. Elijah wasn't sad the wolf was gone, but he was surprised that it was Damon who killed him. "Truthfully, I couldn't do it. I felt bad for him." She admits with a shrug, glancing up at Elijah. It was the truth, she didn't have the heart to kill him because she felt bad that she even lured him in in the first place.

"You always see the best in people." Elijah tells her as he puts a piece of hair behind her ear. Cassandra nods her head a little bit, hating that it was a part of her. If only she could see the worst in people, maybe she would've avoided the heartbreak.

"And it usually stabs me in the back." She mutters with a sigh but her eyes meet Elijah's once more when his hand brushes over her cheek. "I'm glad I kept you in my life, Elijah." Cassandra admits with a soft smile playing on her lips. Elijah looks down at her, their eyes connecting as he couldn't help the warm feeling that he felt inside hearing those words. For centuries, all he has wished for is that Cassandra returns the love he feels for her. Now it was a reality. And he never wanted to let that go.

But good things always come to an end. Especially when you have a psychotic brother with anger issues hunting the girl you love down. He wouldn't be the demise of their relationship though. It was the promise that he would never lie to her or keep anything from her. A promise that Elijah had broken and it was only a matter of time before Cassandra found out.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Finally updated! It hasn't been too long but I'm going to be really busy soon so I don't know how much I will get to write.

You finally saw how Cassandra met the other originals... An awkward interaction. But I am really trying to get to season 3 quicker because I want to write in everyone else too instead of just Elijah and doing flashbacks.

she got all the boys this chapter haha. it wasn't even intentional but ya know...

Elena seriously gets on my nerves ugh. But its fine I guess.

Comment what you thought on this chapter!! And who do you want to end up together? Klassandra or Celijah?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.2K 49
"๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐’๐š๐ญ๐š๐ง, ๐š๐ก ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ" ๐– ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐–บ ๐–ฏ๐—‚๐–พ๐—‹๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€๏ฟฝ...
29.5K 987 10
The Vampire Diaries Season Three to TBD Kol mikaelson x OC
21.4K 865 15
๐€๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง...