A Sky Full of Stars - 13th Do...

Shellwho

You had always dreamed of travelling the stars and meeting the Doctor. You had lost everything Important to y... Еще

Wonders, Wishes and Dreams
Kidnapped!
The Doctor
Rescued
Stitches
Questions and Answers
Nightmare
A sky full of Stars
Breakfast
Planet Sovereign
Distracted
Anger
Apology
Investigating
Golden Hotel
Please... Don't Hurt Me
Answers
Mrs Pink
Drained
Waking up
Home?
Piano Battle
Will you take me home?
Cowboys!
The Wild West
This is a Man's World
The Sheriff
Escape
Shot
Bullet
Explanation
Planet Lagoon
Distress Call
Tivoli
Glendall
Fire and Fury
Imagine
Captain Jack Harkness
Torchwood
Drinks
Moonlight Serenade
Mood
Target Practice
Mistake
Gone
Numb
Sorry
Alfie
A Dream Come True
Yellow
Zyborg
Death
Shock
Captured
Ki-Hal
Rage
The Daleks
Uncontrollable
Strong
Family
Almost
Distant
Up Close
Elvis
Plans
Scars
Birthday!
New York
Shopping
Diner
Familiar
Deep
Intergalactic Bar
Dancing
Trouble
Can't Keep My Hands To Myself
Concussion
Fixed
Catch up
Together?
Sanctuary
Getting Ready
Date
Shooting Stars
I Love You
London
Trafalgar Square
Suffragettes
Emmeline Pankhurst
Released
Kisses
Always
Deeds Not Words
Overwhelmed
Flaws
Pleasure
Always Here
Eerie
Gone
Questions
Image of an Angel
It's All In The Eyes
Don't Blink
Idea
Mirror
Gold
Not Coping
Reassurance
Ghost Town
Haunted
Electricity
River Song
Recording
Sorry
Taken
Saved
Healed
Honesty
Introductions
Scorched
Revenge
Half a Thought
Frozen
Enough!
Grief
Screaming
Reasoning
Moments
Panic
Lose you
Queen
Freddie Mercury
Bohemian Rhapsody
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Witchcraft
Realisation
Vaccine
Witches
Figure
The Universe
Irritated
Accusations

There is always Hope

710 30 0
Shellwho

Your vison cleared and you saw that you were all back on Tivoli, including the Firocks. You were all stood by the fire pit.

"Now" Finnick snarled, "Where should we burn first?"

"Nowhere!" Glendall shouted. She was holding whatever she had picked up from the ground, in her hand.

"Whilst you were gloating about destroying our home, I picked this up from your planet and reprogrammed it" she said, gesturing to the device.

"We will not burn... you will!" she snarled.

"This will send you back to your burning planet, offering no escape. You can be engulfed by that inferno".

"Whoa! Hang on a minute, no one's going to be burning anyone" the doctor said.

"I know you wanted to stand up for your race, Glendall, but that's taking it a bit too far" Graham said.

"You think?" Ryan raised an eyebrow.

"You don't want to do that Glendall, that will just make you as bad as them" Yaz added.

Glendall looked hesitant but still held up the device.

"Can everyone just stop!" you shouted.

 "Glendall,  you don't have to do that. And all of you" you said looking at the Firocks, "you've been offered a chance by the doctor. We can take you somewhere where you can live happy lives, build new families, live in peace. Please... come with us and do the right thing and take it."

You could see that there was a child standing amongst them, you gave him a small reassuring smile. He headed over to you and took your hand. The doctor was looking at you, full of pride.

Eldaz smiled and began to head your way too, she looked at Finnick and said "It's the right thing to do, there is no need for killing, that's only what you wanted" she said sadly.

 The rest of the Firocks peacefully headed towards you, but Finnick did not move and just stared in anger.

"Cowards!" he shouted, "You're worse than the Tivolian's, you are all as pathetic as each other" he spat. "We could take this planet and spread our fire and our hatred!"

"Do you hear yourself!" you shouted,  your anger starting to build.

"They are not coward's, you are the cowardly one, too scared to do the right thing, to change, to be better" you took a step towards him. You could see the doctor and Yaz move closer towards you.

You managed to calm yourself down and push aside your anger. You began to move over to Finnick. The doctor went to grab a hold of you, but she looked into your eyes and saw no anger there, just compassion.

You weren't quite sure what you were doing yourself, but it just felt right. You took Finnick's hand in your own and looked into his glowing amber eyes.

"It doesn't matter what you have done, or what your intentions were. You have the ability to change, to take a chance, to be with your family" you said kindly looking at the other firocks. "All it takes is a little bit of courage, strength and hope, you can do this. Please... come with us?"

Finnick just stared at you and roughly pulled his hand away. "NO" he screamed. "I would rather burn on my own planet then change and go with you!" he quickly turned to Glendall and pushed the button on the device she was holding. He disappeared with a flash of light, sealing his own fate.

You stared slightly shocked. You turned around to Eldaz, "I'm sorry...I couldn't save him" you said sadly.

She walked over to you and hugged you. "Some people can't be saved" she said, "Especially when they need saving from themselves" she sighed. 

"Thank you for trying, that was really brave. I will gladly accept your offer of a new home; I will lead my race with courage and peace." She smiled.

She then headed over to Glendall, and offered her, her hand, she shook it. "I am sorry for all the chaos my brother has caused you. We will leave you in peace. You should be proud; you defended your race well" she smiled. 

Glendall's face lit up and a huge smile appeared.

"However," you said heading over to Glendall. "There was no need for this" you said, taking the device out of her hand and throwing it into the firepit. 

"There is always hope" you said, looking gratefully over to the other Firocks.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

677K 18.4K 87
♪ Oh the places you'll go ♪ Imagine being in the tardis flying it with the doctor, Imagine going through the endless universe in a blue box, Imagine...
1.3K 59 6
What if the Doctor woke up on Earth? Lost her memories and Believes she is an ex Nurse who is now a 'Doctor', she lives in Scotland. She believes her...
38.7K 1.3K 56
"What do you want, Ella?" "Earlier, you said you don't have someone. Let me be your someone ... Besides without Ro and I, you'd be dead." In which a...
After Hours Jen

Любовные романы

453K 27.2K 33
Victoria, a 26 year old medical billing and coding specialist, has had enough with her current position in life. Her boyfriend of six years hasn't be...