𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒙, 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕...

By heartphiliau

[English is not my first language, sorry for any grammatical error.] It all starts from a simple dare. Chaer... More

🌻HelloÜ🌻
1 | dumbass
2 | challenge
3 | little devil
4 | angry sex
5 | losing control
6 | desire
7 | kiss
8 | taetae
9 | party
10 | teasing
11 | deal
12 | hickey
13 | doll
14 | virgin
15 | rain
16 | we shouldn' t
17 | him
18 | parents
19 | alone
20 | i'm back
21 | i didn't forget
22 | let's play
23 | something fast&easy
24 | beer
25 | that promise he made
26 | nothing
27 | command me
28 | redemption
29 | eating me
30 | and the baby?
31 | taemin
32 | never born
33 | fear
34 | broken
35 | hosi&butterfly
36 | as if you were mine
37 | stretch marks
38 | truth
39 | being his father
40 | i guess it was love
41 | mon chéri
42 | one sided love
43 | yunbae?
44 | i can't stop thinking about you.
45 | never-ending game
46 | demon one
47 | demon two
48 | demon three
49 | couch?
50 | welcome back...
51 | ...in my...
52 | ...arms
53 | chocolate&pistachio
54 | with a bitter after taste
55 | i love you, you love me, but not in the same way
56 | my last breath
57 | save me
[ i'll be your compass. ]
58 | ma chérie
60 | you belong to me
61 | together again
62 | i want the real you
63 | hangry
64 | my fault
65 | hospital
66 | bond&byes
67 | him... again
68 | ghost
69 | dicks, viginas... & drama
70 | kidnapping
71 | opening up is hard
72 | nuns
if you love bts click here
73 | destroyed plans
74 | our first night
75 | pasta
76 | her lips have a shadow
77 | you weren't with me
78 | it's not our time yet...
79 | thanks
80 | yoongi&jimin
81 | my cherry
82 | it's our moment
83 | love under the stars
84 | after love
85 | you are in Seoul, i'm in Tokyo
86 | a host
87 | you look like a goddess
88 | you're a goddess
89 | you're my goddess
90 | encounter
91 | childhood memories
92 | anonymous letter
93 | i thought i lost her
94 | end.
Special Thanks
the 2 book is out 👁👄👁

59 | elevator

5.3K 209 185
By heartphiliau

ㅡ Chaerin's POV ㅡ

We get in his car, I can't help it but feel uneasy, I put on the safety belt and as soon as I hear the click of the safety, I feel like I have put the chain on myself to be trapped. I swallow and try to control my accelerated breathing.

Jimin starts the car and driving, I don't even know where we have to go. I watch the night road pass before my eyes. Without realizing it I shake my legs and Jimin notices it.

《I won't jump on you.》

I bounce on the seat.

《I'm never calm when I'm with you.》

《About that ...》 he taps the steering wheel with his finger. 《I wanted to apologize for kissing you when I was tipsy ... I wanted to forget that day.》

His mood suddenly changed, I analyze his face in profile: he doesn't take his eyes off the road and his voice is low. It's as if something worries him.

《Would you like to talk about it?》

His expression frowns, he doesn't respond immediately.

《No.》

《As you wish...》

Silence falls between us, but somehow it helps me to relax and be less ridiculous. I don't know why I feel so nervous, indeed I know, Jimin is the problem. He does nothing but teases me and light up the fire inside me, he activates my sexual desire continuously.

I know I shouldn't feel them but they are human instincts, the heart doesn't command them. And Jimin is undoubtedly a handsome guy, without taking into account that the sex with him was ... well, you can imagine.

After a bit we arrive in a luxurious part of the city, famous restaurants with starred chefs and five-star luxury hotels, in short, everything here shouted "money" and "power".

《Are we going to have dinner in one of these restaurants?》

I ask worriedly.

《We'll go to Sakura Hotel.》

Great. It's one of the most expensive hotels in Seoul, its famous for its kitchen open to the public, so it's not surprising that their family decided to go there. It's famous above all because they prepare the king crab.

All my confidence vanishes in an instant.

Jimin stops at a red light and turns to me smiling.

《Don't worry, you're beautiful Chaerin.》

I look down at my dress, I'm not sure if it's ok for the occasion and for such a place.

《I do not know...》

《Do you care so much about making a good impression on them?》

I nod faintly. 《Yes, I care a lot.》

He doesn't answer, the traffic light turns green, and before leaving he changes gear without taking his gaze away from me. He looks away breaking the connection only when he presses the accelerator.

Did he understand that I'm serious with Yoongi?

We arrive at our destination and my nervousness increases. As soon as we get out of the car someone comes and takes the keys from Jimin to park ( jimin, lol) the car for him.

We enter the hotel and the golden shine that this place gives off leaves me speechless. Everything is so shiny that I could mirror myself on the floor.

I follow Jimin's confident step, hands in the pockets of his pants. It doesn't seem that it's the first time he comes here, some people greet him and he nods in return. He's strangely silent, very silent.

We enter the elevator and he presses a button which I deduce is the highest floor of the place. Even the elevator is literally better than me.

I breathe through my nose and throw the air out of my mouth to relax. I look at my reflection thanks to the mirror with which the large elevator is decorated, I feel uncomfortable. I hate the reflection I see of myself. Suddenly I feel ugly and inadequate.

Jimin suddenly snorts and clicks a yellow button for emergencies that causes the elevator to stop suddenly, I lose my balance and hold on to him so as not to fall. I sigh in fright, widening my eyes.

《Jimin what are you doing?》

His jaw contracts, he nails his gaze back to me, I let go of his arm. We challenge each other for short seconds until he starts talking.

《I can't stand to see you like this.》

《Well sorry, but you will have to endure it.》 I answer more irritated than I would like.

《I hate this.》

《What?》

《I hate the fact that you care so much, I hate that you made yourself so beautiful, I hate that Yoongi introduces you as his.》 He says in one breath, leaving me stunned.

《Jimin ...》

My gaze softens as soon as I hear his voice break as he says it.

His hand creeps into my neck pushes my head towards his until our foreheads touch. He closes his eyes and breathes through parted lips, I keep my eyes on him, my body is rigid. If before I was agitated, anxious, and nervous now, I was exploding from the heat.

I don't know what he's doing but everything is so sweet. He is capable of annoying me immediately but also making me docile the next moment.

We approach our bodies together, his lips touch mine and I can't believe I'm praying that he does more. Much more.

He whispers on my lips.

《Chaerin I ...》

We give up.

Our lips meet again, in a kiss so intense that makes us both lose balance, I slam my back in the iron behind me making a groan of pain escaped, he takes advantage of it to insert his tongue into my mouth.

His hands touch me but it's insecure, he wants permission to do more and I give it to him, I take his hands and slide them onto my ass.

He spins me around, my breasts squeeze on the freezing surface of the elevator. In a quick move, he raises my dress exposing my butt in the air, makes me understand that he appreciates them by holding my buttock in his hand.

He turns my face to kiss him and presses his hardness behind me, the shakes along my back make me forget that all this is wrong now.

He gets the flash of his pants off and pulls his hard cock out, I see everything from the reflection of the glass.

He pumps himself, and in a seductive tone, he asks.

《Ma Chérie, do you want it?》

I nod, my cheeks are red and lips marked by his teeth.

He moves my panties and without wasting a moment I feel his wet tip pushing inside me. I hold onto the glass with my palm, leaving my mark on it.

《You don't know how long I've been waiting for this ...》

I feel his warm breath on my exposed shoulder, he kisses it softly as he fills me in slowly.

I open my mouth holding back a groan, its hardness is completely enlarging my pussy. We both sigh with pleasure.

He starts moving.《You're so tight.》

My face is turned towards the glass and my frenetic breathing tarnishes the mirror.

《Jimin ...》 I groan his name as I notice that he looks at my expression of pleasure from the mirror, he loves to see me while he fucks me.

His hips move at a stable speed, he holds my waist with one hand and the other holds my shoulder still on the surface.

It doesn't take long before the orgasm is formed, still a few pushes and ...

《Chaerin?》

I shake my head, his voice abruptly brings me to reality.

I swallow, open, and close my mouth a couple of times unable to utter a word.

I look at the mirror, no handprints, only the reflection of my red face. I look at my dress, it's still normal and not raised.

That means ...

I can't believe I was daydreaming about fucking with Jimin in the elevator ... what is wrong with me? My brain has gone out.

He grins as if he has read my thoughts. Our bodies are attacked and the lift is stopped, so that part is real ...

But did we kiss again? I no longer distinguish reality from dreams.

《I um, I was ...》 I look around us, confused and I detach from him.

《Ma chaérie.》

At a certain point, he falls silent, raises his nose upwards, and sniffs the air a few times, frowns, and with wide eyes looks at me and asks.

《Can you smell this?》

I sniff around us a few times, maybe something is burning?

《I don't smell anything, what smell?》

《The smell of sexual tension between us.》

I sigh putting a hand on my face.

《You're unstoppable.》I say moving my head, amused.

《Something tells me that your mind was fantasizing about something worse.》

I cross my arms.

《Absolutely not.》

Jimin chuckles and raises his face upwards, sighing.

《You are a terrible liar.》

He starts the elevator again, the doors open and I go down immediately, he follows me immediately after. I try to eliminate everything that happened there. I erase everything, real or not.

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Hey guys! How are you? Things are getting better here, slowly we are returning to normality. How about you guys?

Anyway, hope y'all like the chapter. I mean, who doesn't daydream like that about Chim Chim? Lol.

Don't forget to vote&comment💜 I purpelo you and thanks for reading!!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
223K 10.4K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
234K 9.8K 59
‼️[BoyxBoy love story ]‼️ Jeon Jungkook , 19 years old boy fallen in love with his brothers best friend none other than Kim Taehyung, the handsome hu...
283K 11.3K 50
Jungkook's past pulled them together like two magnet ! And - Taehyung's past pushed them apart from each other like two different site of a magnet...