Bar Red's Redemption ✔

By STESLARA

"If you turn your back to me again, you better be bending over, sweetheart." *** Everyone warns you about boy... More

a e s t h e t i c
i m p o r t a n t
c h a p t e r. 1
c h a p t e r. 2
c h a p t e r. 3
c h a p t e r. 4
c h a p t e r. 5
c h a p t e r. 6
c h a p t e r. 7
c h a p t e r. 8
c h a p t e r. 9
c h a p t e r. 10
c h a p t e r. 11
c h a p t e r. 12
c h a p t e r. 13
c h a p t e r. 14
c h a p t e r. 15
c h a p t e r. 16
c h a p t e r. 17
c h a p t e r. 18
c h a p t e r. 19
c h a p t e r. 20
c h a p t e r. 21
c h a p t e r. 22
c h a p t e r. 23
c h a p t e r. 24
c h a p t e r. 25
c h a p t e r. 26
c h a p t e r. 27
c h a p t e r. 28
c h a p t e r. 30
c h a p t e r. 31
c h a p t e r. 32
c h a p t e r. 33
c h a p t e r. 34
c h a p t e r. 35
c h a p t e r. 36
c h a p t e r. 37
c h a p t e r. 38
c h a p t e r. 39
c h a p t e r. 40
c h a p t e r. 41
c h a p t e r. 42
c h a p t e r. 43
c h a p t e r. 44
c h a p t e r. 45
c h a p t e r. 46
c h a p t e r. 47
c h a p t e r. 48
c h a p t e r. 49
c h a p t e r. 50
e p i l o g u e
q u e s t i o n s / a n s w e r s
c h a r a c t e r s
p l a y l i s t
s e q u e l
s e q u e l. 2 - 3
s e q u e l. 4
s p i n - o f f
e x t r a. c h a p s.
t h e. e n d.

c h a p t e r. 29

119K 3.9K 12.6K
By STESLARA

“Don’t worry if people think you’re crazy. You are crazy. You have that kind of intoxicating insanity that lets other people dream outside of the lines and become who they’re destined to be.”
― Jennifer Elisabeth

I'm listening to the BRR playlist that I made while writing and it's low key helping my inspiration. But then, like, my sister started to play Hamilton and I keep getting distracted.
Love ya tho, sissy.

chapter 29

The next morning Bar watched as Clementine strode into school with one of his shirts on.

It was a white shirt that said 'I'm the fucking devil on it' in black with the number 666 on the back.

Besides that, her look was completely innocent. Her skirt was black with printed white daisies and pocket on the side, it showed off her smooth legs and thick thighs. Her combat boots had smiley faces in gold on the tops, and her curls were pulled up into a French braid that had an adorable, white bow at the bottom.

Everyone was staring at her and Bar was smirking, knowing exactly why.

Everyone knew that that was his shirt, the one he specifically wore to the SATs, exams, or any big tests just to piss the teachers off.

Now, everyone knew she was his.

His little goddess.

A goddess that he wanted to ravish thoroughly, pleasurably, and carefully. And maybe a little roughly, too.

Clementine was blissfully unaware of the eyes on her as she exited her fourth hour, smiling widely and quickly moving her way to Bar, who had skipped his class and therefore was able to wait for Clementine without a problem.

The brute loved seeing her smile. She looked so beautiful, so carefree.

And just so goddamn cute.

"Oly!" The little goddess giggled out as she made her way over to where he was leaning against the lockers, she wrapped her arms around his waist and stood on her toes, planting a kiss on his mouth before he could say anything. "Hi!"

If their peers didn't know they were a couple before, they sure as hell did know now-- the proof was in the pudding, or in their case, a kiss.

"Hey, babygirl." Bar chuckled, wrapping his arms around Clementine's waist so their bodies stayed flush together. "I see you've taken up the art of thievery."

He tugs on the shirt that was hanging loose over her shoulders, way too big for her but looked adorable nonetheless.

"It smells like you," Clementine innocently shrugged. "And you have my gummy bear charm, I have your cl-clothes. Fair is fair."

"More like fair is you getting your way because you know you're too cute for me to say no to."

The little goddess grins cheekily up at him, "See! It's totally fair, y-you said so yourself."

"You're putting words in my mouth," Bar playfully complained, voice carrying over the sound of the warning bell-- which he ignored.

"You w-wish you were in my mouth." Clementine, without thinking, retorted.

Bar blinked at her for a second before giving her a slow, sensual glance over, a smirk tugging at his lips.

"You're right," The brute leaned down until his lips were grazing the corner of Clementine's mouth. "Want to grant me my wish?"

But, before she could even reply, they were, unfortunately, interrupted.

"Oh-mah-gaud, Potato Queen," Gus panted, knees on his hands as he stopped in front of them. The couple's free period just began but the goof was supposed to be in calculus. "My teacher just tried to give me a test."

Tragic.

Bar didn't say anything-- although he was a tad disappointed that he didn't get a kiss-- and watched the scene unfold, used to such bullshittery.

"Uh," Clementine hesitated as she, however, was not used to situations like this. "I'm sorry but I, I think they're supposed t-to do that?"

"I know!" Gus cried out, earning a look from one of the only other students lingering in the halls, the rest scurrying off to class as soon a the bell rang. "The audacity!"

"So um, that's why you're h-here?" Clementine questioned, head turned slightly to the side as she clutched onto the back of Bar's shirt tighter. "Are you okay?"

"Pfft, yeah, I'm fine," Gus was still panting and Bar itched to pull his best friend's inhaler out from his bag and force the goof to breathe but refrained, knowing that he'd be fine without it. "And I'm here because Mr. Giblan tried-- and failed-- to give me a test. You're are better than tests and AJ's has gym. Gym is worse than tests. Ya see?"

"You couldn't find Fen... And your teacher tried to, to do his job a-and then what?" Clementine looked so confused.

"Then I ran here as fast as my asthma ridden ass could!"

"Can y-you breathe okay?"

"Peachy keen, Potato Queen. Heh, that rhymes."

"Okay, good." The little goddess pulled away from Bar, leaving him feeling cold, and pointed in the direction of the library. "We have to do our beh-behavioral report, so we should get moving."

"Oo," Gus grinned. "I'll tag along with you and daddy."

"Don't fucking call me that."

"Okay, papi."

"That's daddy in Spanish, dumbass."

"My ass is very smart, thank you very much."

"De nada, pinche capulo," Bar's slight accent slipped out, as it always did when he spoke Spanish.

"It's 'da noodles', simpleton," Gus, quite falsely, corrected. "Jeez, show a little respect for the Spanish-speaking people."

"I am a Spanish-speaking person, pendejo," Bar grumbled out as the trio began to walk towards the library, his hand linked with Clementine as the goddess herself watched as they bickered. "I'm literally half Latino."

"I thought you were Italian," Gus scrunched up his nose, spinning wildly in a circle before facing Bar again.

The brute knew then, at that moment, that Gus forgot to take his ADHD medicine again.

Or maybe took a little too much.

"I am Italian," Bar sighed, knowing Gus knew that already. "That's the other half."

"Oo, call me a dog in Spanish!"

"Puta."

Gus gasped, "Rude! I was looking for the word puppies. Y'know, small dogs?"

"Pequeño puta."

He should've seen that one coming.

"Double rude!" Gus yelled out, only to be shushed by the Librarian as they made it through the library's doors. "Oops, sorry quiet lady and her books." Then he turned to clementine. "Control your man, Queenie, he's hurting my feeling."

Bar rolled his eyes.

"Don't be a m-meanie, Oly." Clementine followed through with the goof's request. "Auggie doesn't deserve insults."

"I wasn't being a meanie." Bar pulled them over to the seats, the goof sitting across from them. "I literally did what he asked me to."

"You called me a little bitch," Gus complained. "That's fucking mean, daddy."

"I'll do it again, shitface, if you keep calling me daddy."

"D. A. D. D. Y." Gus stuck his tongue out as he spelled it letter for letter. "Screw you."

"I'll make it look like my fists were attracted to your face and took that advice--"

"Oly," Clementine's voice was firm and scolding. "Behave."

Bar scowled but did as she said and Gus coughed, "Whipped."

The brute flipped off his best friend, and then the trio grabbed themselves a book and settled down.

Gus mostly entertained himself with Dr. Seuss or poetry. Clementine read books on different writing styles and psychology, and Bar read a book about mangos, drugs, recovery, and a boy turned demon by a goddess hiding as a girl.

The three of them huddled in their own little bubble until lunch rolled around.

Bar carried Clementine's bag for her and held her hand as they walked to the lunchroom, Gus next to them.

People stared and kept out of the trio's way.

No matter how kind Clementine was, with her good reputation and all, it wouldn't make the town's people and their peers any less scared of Bar than they were.

He was the beast beyond redemption, after all.

The lunchroom was already half-full by the time they got to it but their friends were already at the table. Conway wasn't anywhere to be seen and Bar hopefully assumed he was absent for the day.

Bar sat next to his girl and Gus skipped joyfully until he could crash into his usual chair that was next to Fen.

The fiery girl herself kissed Gus on his cheek before nonchalantly returning to her hot Cheetos and it made the goof grin wildly.

Eli and Law were at the beginning of a chess game and that's when Bar noticed the way the nerd was looking at Clementine's best friend.

It wasn't just a 'I'm going to kick your ass' smile-- no, it was more of an 'I'm going to kick your ass and enjoy the way you look while I do so' smile.

Did Law have a crush?

The fuck? Why wouldn't he tell Bar that?

The best friends told each other practically everything. Bar called them after almost every beating his father gave him or any other upsetting thing, Gus ranted to them about his mom, and Law always nerded out on them and rambled on about random things when he wasn't in a good mental space-- they helped each other feel better.

So why wouldn't Law tell the brute if he liked Eli?

Maybe Law's just worried that if he actually admitted to the crush, he couldn't pretend anymore in front of Eli.

Was Eli even into guys?

Bar didn't even know and he didn't have much longer to think about it before the goof was interrupting his line of thoughts.

"I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched!" Gus exclaimed, dramatically putting his hands over his chest as the goof leaned back in his seat.

Bar loved that dipshit but Gus was just that-- a dipshit.

The brute scrunched up his nose, and asked, "Why the fuck are you quoting Poe?"

"I gotta bouncy ball!" He squeals, as if that explains everything.

Clementine gave a tiny laugh from her spot next to Bar.

"I got him a bouncy ball," Fen sighs out. "I don't know why I thought that would be a good idea, but I did. And then I called him crazy when he got so excited that he ended up hitting himself in the face with the bouncy ball, and that was his response."

"Ah, okay." Bar nodded, arm coming to the back of Clementine's chair as he started to play with her hair. "Perfectly normal situation for that silly ass over there."

"I have never been so insulted!" Gus gaped out.

"You don't listen much, do you?" Law quipped, starting another verbal brawl.

As the pair of best friends went into a full-blown squabble, Bar was determined to ease the curiosity in his chest.

So he, not so subtly, asked, "What's everyone's sexuality?"

It didn't single Eli out, but he'd still get hi answer.

Clementine blinked over at her brute in confusion, since his question was kind of random but retold him what he already knew, that she was bi.

Gus was straight. Fen and Law were also bi.

When Eli's answer came around, Bar watched the nerd perk up when he told the brute that he was gay.

Law met eyes with Bar and his widened, knowing with one look that his best friend caught onto his little crush.

Exposed.

"Well," Fen sounded agitated as she leaned forward. "What's yours?"

Bar shrugged, "I'm pan."

"Not going to lie," Eli said, eyes going over Bar. "I didn't expect that."

"Why not?" Bar frowned.

"I don't know," He shrugged. "You just seem like a straight guy."

"No, Conway seems like one of those straight assholes," Bar gruffed out.

Eli snapped, making a finger gun towards Bar, "You're right."

"No shit."

"Hey," Gus was frowning. "I'm straight."

"Yeah," Eli said. "But you're not a dick."

"That's because he has a small dick." Law snorted out and it made Bar chuckle.

Gus gasped.

"I don't have a small dick, you soggy ass lampshade!"

"Prove it."

Gus moved his hands instantly to the waistband of his pants-- having absolutely no dignity-- but Fen quickly grabbed her boyfriend's hands and stopped him.

"Mouse," She hissed. "Don't show everyone your dick!"

"Jeez, you want to be the only mortal who sees," Gus innocently raised his hands. "Got it, AJ."

Fen scowled and grumpily crossed her arms over her chest, her dark skin contrasting the light gray shirt she wore and Gus's tan arms as he wrapped them around her waist and begins to coo.

Clementine turned to the brute and said, "We h-have an odd group of friends."

"Yeah," Bar eyed the people sitting around the table. "We really do."

There's the town's beast with a huge heart, a tiny goddess with a bad past, a nerd with wisdom beyond his years, a goofball smarter than all of them, a fiery girl with a guilty tongue, and a quiet boy who has the nerd's heart in his hands.

An odd assortment of people indeed.

But Bar wouldn't change it, given the chance.

***

Parent-teacher conferences were one of the worst things that Bar has to participate in.

He hates them-- with a burning, deep, loathing passion.

The brute is forced to follow his father around like some wounded puppy obeying the guy who kicks it and keeps stepping on its tail.

Talmai was polite while talking to Bar's teachers-- all who were scared of the brute but claimed to be proud of the improvement he's made in the last couple months-- but every time he heard something negative about Bar, he's grip his son's shoulder hardened.

It was a warning. It was Talmai keeping track of how many punches Bar deserved later, free to distribute a beating without fear of judgment within their own home.

Which, to Bar, wasn't a home but a prison.

So far, Bar had a dozen hits waiting for him.

Anxiety was eating away at Bar, digging its claws into his lungs and making it hard to breathe. His pounding heart was hurting in his chest but outwardly, Bar seemed indifferent.

A glare was stuck on the brute's face, his posture stiff, and attitude calm.

It was a small mercy when they got through the whole meeting under half an hour.

Bar didn't know for how much longer the panic going through him would stay at bay.

He didn't know how long he had until he gave into the panic attack scrapping at the surface of his mind.

"Mr. Bianchi," The bitch principal appeared in front of them, making anger spike over the panic, causing Bar to feel somewhere between nauseous and lethal. "Can I talk to you for a moment?"

Really? Bar thought rather sourly. The woman warms dad's bed at night and now she's being all professional?

Professional died for Bar the moment he saw his father fucking Mrs. Burns in their living room-- a rather revolting sight.

"I don't have time right now," Talmai said, voice soft despite the dangerously tight grip he had on the back of his son's neck. "I have to get Bart home and talk about his grades."

More like he wanted to beat Bar as he screamed down at the brute about how much of a stupid disappointment he was.

And fuck him for calling the brute Bart.

Goddamn Bart.

"That's actually what I wanted to talk about," Mrs. Burns stick-like figure moved into Talmai's personal space and Bar was able to slip out from under his father's hand, shoulder already beginning to ache.

"Bartholomew--" In his head, Bar dared the bitch to call him that again. "--has actually been doing fantastic. He got his average grade up from an E to a solid C or B and he's still getting perfect test scores. He's not acting out in class or getting into fights anymore, either. Ms. Astoria has really been helping him."

Bar's blood ran cold as his father turned to look at him, a cold hate in those dark eyes as he spoke, "I'm sure she is."

Bar never told him about Clementine, or the fact that he needed a tutor, or about yelling at Mrs. Burns that one day in the office.

Bar knew that he'd get beat for that.

"So," Mrs. Burns awkwardly clapped her hands together, looking between father and son. "How's tutoring going? Ivory's reports have been very thorough, you seem to be improving well."

They're thorough because the couple writes them together.

"It's fine." Bar simply grumbled, not correcting Clementine's name. He doesn't want his father knowing anything about the little goddess.

"And how're your classes?"

"Fine."

"Any problems with the other students?"

"No."

"Have you been turning in your work?"

"Mostly."

"Did the bullying stop?"

Bar wanted to grab her shoulders and yell: You should've been the one who stopped it first bitch, but instead you got bribed into neglecting a student's safety.

He didn't, simply because his father was standing right there and although Talmai was shorter than Bar, he seemed to be looming over them, predominating the conversation that he wasn't even in.

"Yes," Bar glared at the floor, desperately wanting to escape. Wanting to get away from his father and away from Mrs. Burns and away from everything.

It was just too much.

Everything was too much.

From pretending to be civil with the man who has Bar's blood stained on his hands to not having a way for his anger be released and then to the panic and worry that consumed the brute at Talmai possibly finding out about Clementine.

"What's that?" Mrs. Burns was now frowning at Bar, her dull eyes locked onto where the collar of his shirt slipped down, revealing the bright red skin his father had been holding him too tight at. "Did you get hit?"

Not yet.

Talmai coughed, drawing the focus as Bar fixed his shirt, "Molly, I don't think this is working."

Of course, Bar's glare intensified on the poor floor, the bitch got too close to the truth, so he's throwing her out like trash.

Mrs. Burn's dead blue eyes widened and she gave her full attention over to the guy she's fucking, forgetting about Bar's forming bruise.

"What do you mean?" She asks, voice quiet so the other parents don't hear.

"You have a reputation to uphold," Talmai's voice was kind but Bar knew that was just a front. All his father cared about was himself. "And I don't want to tarnish that. Besides, everyone in this town thinks I'm a good man. I don't want to be a homewrecker."

Oh, it's not a good thing to be a homewrecker but he can beat his own child's face in every other month?

Nice morals.

Mrs. Burns eyes darkened with tears, "What are you saying? You want this to end?"

"I'm saying we have to end this before it gets out of hand," Bar's father tried to explain, edging away. "Tell your husband I said hi."

The principal's eyes widened as Talmai just started to walk away, ending it just like that.

It was a harsh lesson but she'd be grateful one day.

She got away before he started to beat her, too.

"I'll be waiting by the car for you, Bart," Talmai said, a warning in his eyes not to take too long.

Bar nodded.

Mrs. Burns seemed shocked that Talmai just dumped her like a common whore, undeserving of an apology.

Bar couldn't feel bad for her.

"Maybe that'll teach you not to cheat on your husband with some student's dickbag dad." The brute grunted out as he passed her. "Stay away from people like my father, you'll be better off for it."

As he walked towards his father's shiny sports car-- the kind that has a loud engine-- he couldn't help but to wish that more women didn't allow themselves to be mistreated.

Maybe that way his mother would still be alive.

Maybe that way people would've listened to Maddie when she tried to tell them about what kind of man Talmai was.

Maybe that way he wouldn't have to protect so many people.

As he turned the corner to the parking lot, a scowl still on his features and his shoulders tense, Bar collided with a small, warm body.

"Fucking hell," The brute grunted out, beginning to separate himself from who he ran into. "Watch where you're-- babygirl?"

Clementine was staring up at Bar with a slightly red nose, which she was rubbing while grumbling about Bar's wall-like chest.

The bow was still in her hair and she was still wearing Bar's shirt but it was now tucked into a pair of black, high-waisted jean shorts that had fishnet stocking underneath instead of her skirt and she was wearing her white and gold combat boots instead of her glow up ones.

She was absolutely adorable in his clothes.

His clothes.

Talmai would recognize Bar's shirt.

Bar snapped his head up to where his father was supposed to be but luckily, Talmai seemed to be shouting at someone over the phone, not yet looking in the couple's direction.

"Hi, Oly," Clementine gave him a smile before scanning Bar's face and frowning. Fuck, he forgot to hide his panic. "Are y-you okay, what's wrong?"

"I have to go," Bar rushed out, pulling Clementine back to hide them both behind the corner of the school's wall. "I'll call you later but my dad's waiting--"

"Your dad?" The little goddess perked up, looking over the small section of the parking lot that they faced. "He's h-here? Can I, can I meet him?"

"Fuck no," Bar, quite literally, growled out, fear choking him as he imagined his father and his goddess meeting.

Hurt flashed into Clementine's eyes and she frowned, "Why?"

Bar hated that he upset her and he hated even more that he couldn't fully explain why them meeting would be so horrible.

He felt like a little boy with a monster hiding under his bed and everyone could see that he's not sleeping well, they could see the scratch marks on the headboard and the messed up sheets and even the dents on the floor but no one could see the monster.

No one could see what was terrorizing him but it was right there-- the monster was right there but no one would believe him that it was a monster instead of a man.

"Baby..." Bar sighed, not knowing how to explain it all and not having enough energy to think about it, either. "Can we please talk about it later? Please? I'll make it up to you, just don't fight me on this."

"Okay," Clementine nodded slowly, easing her body more against the wall and away from Bar. "Are we, I mean, a-are we okay?"

"Yes, we're okay, I promise." The brute's tense shoulders dropped as the little goddess hugged him, making him relax slightly. He mimicked her actions and wrapped his arms around her small body. "Thank you, sweetheart. I'll see you later."

"See you."

The couple pulled away and Bar gave Clementine a sweet, quick peck before making his way back to his father.

He wanted to go back to her, he wanted to make sure she was okay.

But couldn't.

Talmai was waiting for him and the longer he waited, the more pissed he would be, and the harder he would hit Bar.

The brute knew all that but all he could think about is the pair of haunted, minty eyes that looked up at him-- upset and confused.

All he could think about was her.

***

That night, Clementine came over to Bar's apartment with a small sleepover bag and it made the brute rather relieved.

The little goddess wasn't too upset with him and expected, no matter the way the conversation went, that she'd spend the night.

Bar was spared from his father's beating, Talmai having been pulled away by his friend's to go to the local club before he could dispose of his rage against his son's skin.

The couple were in their bedroom, laying on the bed, Clementine sitting criss-cross in front of Bar as the brute himself was sitting nervously at the edge, long fingers playing with the gummy bear charm that was around his neck.

"So," Clementine began. "Why... why c-can't I meet your dad?"

"You know how everyone calls me a beast?" Bar asked, shoulders going rigid as his father's face flashed into his mind. "That got started because of my dad. He's a really bad fucking person, babygirl, and the last thing I ever want is for you to know him."

"But..." Clementine looks confused and sorrowful, an intense emotion  captured within her minty eyes. "He won't do a-anything bad to me, he doesn't even know m-me."

Bar fully believed that his dad would absolutely hurt Clementine.

Without a doubt.

He had to protect his little goddess-- he had to.

He couldn't risk it.

"I don't want him to know you," Bar grumbled. "If he knew I was dating someone, he'd be so goddamn pissed," It was a fearful chuckle that left his lips. "And it wouldn't end well for me."

Clementine looked concerned and Bar understood why.

If she couldn't introduce Bar to her family because she'd get hurt due to it, he'd be so worried that he'd probably avoid her siblings at all costs.

"I thought that you, uh, that you m-might've been embarrassed by me?"

"What?" A frown quickly formed onto Bar's face, dimples of discontent popping out, and his dark eyes flashed up to hers. "Why the hell would I be embarrassed by you?"

"I don't know," Clementine squeaked out as she flushed red. "Because of my scar or, or because I look like some tiny potato n-next to you!"

"You're tiny, yeah, but you look far from a potato, baby." Bar pushed himself to sit next to her, hands cupping her cheeks so their eyes stayed locked together. "I'd never, never be embarrassed of you or that I'm with you. You're beautiful and smart and so kind that it makes me wonder how you got to be so fucking amazing. You're the strongest person I know, and if anyone is embarrassing, it's me."

"Don't put y-yourself down like that, Oly." Clementine pouted. "There's nothing embarrassing about you-- besides h-how short I am in comparison."

"It just makes you all the cuter," Bar pecked Clementine's nose and the little goddess laughed.

"Well, I'm glad that, that you're not embarrassed by me," Clementine said. "That wouldn't b-be good."

"It wouldn't be good, you're right. And I don't want to have to hide you at all-- I want everyone to know you're mine," Bar said without shame. "I want to mark you up and I want to take my time while doing so. I want to show them how proud I am that you're mine."

"Well," Clementine started to go a deeper red. "Do it."

Bar grinned and then followed through, his hands hauling her closer until the brute could put her on his lap.

Bar pulled her hair with one hand, using his long fingers to keep it out of the way as his other hand found Clementine's thigh and squeezed.

His lips started at the edge of her mouth and experimentally slid down, tasting her sweet skin as he went, teeth occasionally nibbling on her jaw and tongue flickering out to slowly lick across his desired path.

He could feel her heart pounding in her chest, his rioting in the same fashion, and both of their breaths faster than usual.

Bar's lips found Clementine's neck easily, his mouth placing wet, heated kisses across her neck that had the little goddess panting.

He sucked on her ambrosia-tasting skin and groaned, teeth unabashedly coming out to bite her lightly, making the forming hickey redder.

Bar made a trail of his marks going from the corner of her jaw to her collarbone.

When he reached her shoulder, Bar asked if he could do so before moving her shirt down, exposing more silky, unmarked skin for him to taint.

All his.

Bar's lips created a whole new rhythm against Clementine that seemed to wreck havoc on both of their bodies but he had told her-- he told her in so many ways how he wanted to make her moan against him.

So he did. He made her moan.

His flirtations aren't just flirtations, they're warning of his most carnal desires.

Bar's far from being all talk.

Clementine, as Bar finished making another hickey and soothed the sting over with his tongue, the warmth of it as it flattened against her skin and went in a slow circle drove a moan from the back of her throat.

Bar loved the sound and he loved knowing that he-- and only he-- was the cause.

"Tell me," Bar demands, hands gliding over her body and delighting in the way he was able to make the little goddess shudder beneath him, goosebumps rising to her skin. "Tell me what you are."

A goddamn goddess. Perfect. His.

"Yours." Clementine breathed out, fingering gripping into Bar's hair as he kissed his way up her neck. "I'm yours."

"Good girl," He purred, playing with her earlobe for a second before moving her to mouth, his breath fanning over her lips as he took her bottom lip between her teeth. "What else?"

Clementine didn't answer him-- strike one.

Bar moved back down and bites her neck hard enough to leave a mark-- squeezing her thigh harshly while doing so-- before going over it with his tongue, making Clementine's hands tighten in his hair.

The little goddess, truly, honestly, tasted like ambrosia and vanilla.

Bar wanted to see if the rest of her tasted just as good.

"Tell me, my little goddess," It was the first time Bar called her that to her face and he knew she missed it. He made their bodies fit together like puzzle pieces, hips pressing together and Clementine gasped, feeling Bar's hard length through his pants. "Because this-- you-- feels so good. You are stunning and everything about you turns me on."

"I, I don't know." Clementine panted out, hips bucking slightly and Bar gave a groan, mouth molding against hers for a burning, intense second before pulling away.

"You are perfection."

Bar tells lies but that wasn't one.

The brute's hands move to grip her hips, keeping Clementine on him as they kissed.

It was a heated, passionate kiss that tore a groan from Bar. Their mouths moved against one another feverishly, urgently, needingly.

Tongue slipped against tongue, tasting the other, hands explored and touched and felt, and hearts tried frantically to beat their way out of their chests.

It was almost dutiful, the way they were kissing. Lips were moving against each other devotedly; with purpose.

That purpose being completely unknown but personal-- personal, yearning, and lustful.

"There's nothing wrong with you. Inside or out." Bar hoped she believed him, as he made her moan he hoped the little goddess could taste the truth on his tongue and relish in the reality of it.

"Perfect." His lips traveled over her skin, over her scar, over the body he wished she worshipped, too.

Every goddess should treat their body like a temple.

"Oly," Clementine panted out. "I want everyone to know you're mine, too."

Bar grinned and kissed her once more, then offered up his own neck. She was a goddess, and this was his prayer. His sacrifice was his skin.

Clementine made work around his tattoos, layering kiss after kiss onto the ink, tongue tracing her own path, and creating a whole other kind of artwork upon his skin.

Bar felt like he was burning, his heart pounding in his chest, fire curling through his veins and over his body wherever she touched him.

The brute closed his eyes in bliss, not shy to voice his approval of every sensual kiss.

"Fuck," Bar's hands gripped Clementine's hips tighter as she began to make love bites on his neck.

Clementine hummed in response, tongue hesitatingly coming out to lick over the marks she made before gaining confidence and moving over to Bar's jaw and creating hickies there, too.

Everyone would see them but Bar didn't mind-- these were the one kind of bruises that he was lucky to have.

While the little goddess enjoyed marking him up, her fingers tugged against his hair. Bar's hands played against her skin, traveling the length of her back before dipping phantomly over her curves, drawing gasps from Clementine.

Struggling to find a pace with harsh breathes passing her lips, Clementine eventually settles into her own routine-- creating a hickey, then went around it in love bites, and finally, kissing Bar up and down his neck until their lips could reunite.

It turned into a lovers battle; each seeing who can give the other more pleasure, who could show their passion best through the use of their bodies.

The brute wasn't sure who would win, and he was in no hurry to find out.

Bar loved the taste of her in his mouth.

He loved her nimble hands as they moved through his hair, down his neck, and over his chest.

He loved how her small body was pressed into his.

He loved how perfectly he fit between her thighs.

He loved kissing her.

He loved her.

The realization scared him, the only people he loved he had to protect or were dead, but it also brought him a sense of deep comfort.

They were wrong-- all of them.

He was capable of love. He was capable of good things.

He was capable of being loved by Clementine and loving her, too-- and he would prove it with every breathe.

He was determined to make her understand in the most pleasurable way: with his hands, lips, tongue, teeth, and body.

And Bar did so for the rest of the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4M 870K 71
He tips my head toward his with his index finger, keeping my eyes trained on him and driving me crazy with the primal look on his face. His grey eyes...
76.5K 1.9K 46
[Completed] Rated Mature 36 Chapters A teen bad boy (Ed) proposes a nerdy girl (El) he has been crushing on since junior school. They fall in love...
8.7M 227K 65
WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :))) - He couldn't get enough of the emera...
1.9M 46.5K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...