Little Connections (BTS FF ft...

By KagsMyHappyPill

Han Sae-jun. An ordinary girl. With an ordinary life. She loves her life. Given that she has her own house, 5... More

Intro
INTRO & PETS
Alert Message?
Bucket Hat
Work vs. Day off
Asteroid
Aliens?
Confusion & Worries
Temporary Guardian
Settling Down
Teasing
BTS Who?
The Bar
Bracelet
Lunch...Date?
J-Move
Interrogation
Phone Call
New Members of Army
Cheers!
Night Market
Family
Bacon and Eggs
Busy Day
Fan Meet
Fan Meet pt. 2
"How I Wish.."
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
The 1st Adventure
The Unexpected Meeting
The Unexpected Meeting pt. 2
The Unexpected Meeting pt. 3
Tension
Truth Untold
PLEASE READ 🥺
Matched
Matched pt. 2
Beautiful Moment
H E R
Excited
Sleepover
Coffee
Drama
PLEASE READ 🥺
Custody
Taehyung's Date
Taehyung' Date pt. 2
Rivals
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
Poor Koya
Mama? Papa?
Happy April Fools Day!
I'm Fine (Not)
I'm Fine (Not) pt. 2
A Special Present
A Special Present pt. 2

Truth or Dare

1.5K 38 6
By KagsMyHappyPill

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V:

Dinner is finally served. They're having homestyle samgyupsal, kimchi and tuna kimbap while they ordered chicken and beer. When the delivery arrived, they did not hesitate to start their dinner.

"Yah. What happened to you hyung?" Hobi asked pointing to Jin's arm.

"Funny you asked.." Yoongi said, grabbing the attention of Hobi. "He got burned frying an egg." Yoongi smirked as Jin glared at him.

"I-it should be ok soon.." Sae-jun said breaking the tension as she smiled towards Jin. Rj popped up from behind Sae-jun and approached Jin looking up to him

"Rjay jaaay.(Its otaaay.)" The alpaca smiled at him.

"Oh. He said you're going to be okay." Sae-jun told Jin. He nodded and approached the table now set with food.

"Sae-jun! Sit with me." Jungkook said patting a seat beside him. Sae-jun gladly accepted it and seated between Cooky and Kookie.

The little ones were super excited seeing the hyung line (except for RM ofcourse) grilling and cooking the meat. They were all amazed since Sae-jun can't take them outside to eat samgyupsal since its very dangerous for them.

"Namjoon-ah. I said don't touch it." Jin said as he caught Namjoon about to grill meat.

"What?? I wanna cook too."

"That's not a good idea hyung. You might embarrass yourself in front of Sae-jun." Everyone slightly laughed at Jimin's response but somehow, Sae-jun felt bad for Namjoon.

"I'll cook for you.." Sae-jun said sweetly looking at the leader. Namjoon had his eyes widened as he grinned.

"R-really??" Sae-joon nodded and he couldn't stop smiling as Sae-jun asked what meat he wanted to grill. The other members looked in grief.

This scenario went on and on as members fight for the girl's attention. Sae-jun on the other hand, has no idea and kept taking care of the little ones (and the members) as they pay no attention to the tension that is happening between the members.

"Yah! Chimmy! That's my meat!" Jimin said to the pup now chewing Jimin's newly cooked meat.

Of course it will not be complete without Chimmy, stealing food from the members.

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

(Time skip) 6:54 pm

Everyone was laughing and having fun. Its either the members are cracking up jokes or the little ones are acting funny.

"Hey. Its still early. Why don't we play a game?" Tae said sipping beer. Everyone found it a great idea and chose to play truth or dare. "Ok. I'll go first." He said eyeing everyone and eventually landed on you. "Sae-jun." I turned to him. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Ok. Tell us about yourself."

I went silent but then cleared my throat, everyone paying me attention.

"Aight. I'm Han Sae-jun. I'm 23 years old. My birthday is Feb 16, 1997 (a/n: that's not my bday though hahahaha). Aaaand I'm working as a waitress at The Phoenix." I said. That's the most I could tell them, there's nothing really interesting about me.

"YOU'RE 23??? And your birthday is in February???" Jungkook asked turning to me.

"Yeah.."

"Yes Kook. She's older than you in months." Jin said resting his back on his chair. "You see Sae-jun, Jungkook was born in September 1st. Same year as yours--*"

"Then I should call you noona!" Jungkook interrupted Jin giggling scrunching his nose, showing his bunny teeth. I giggled at his cuteness.

"Yah. Don't call me that. Were basically STILL the same age. So stop it." I said pinching his cheek and we laughed together.

"Ok. Sae-jun. You're turn." Yoongi said breaking our moment.

" Ok.. hmmm.." I scanned the group and landed on Jimin. "Jimin." He looked at my direction. "What's you're height in feet?" Everyone whizzed at my question. Jimin seemed embarrassed. Oh my god. I think I've offended him. "W-wait! I cha--*"

"You didn't even asked me truth or dare first." He said smirking. I feel embarrased and stupid at the same time. I mentally slapped my self at what I said. "But since you asked me a question.." I turned to him again. "I'm 5'8." I nodded at his response. "Why did you asked?"

"Oh.. nothing. Just curious.." I said, sipping my own beer while looking at the little ones playing with each other, running around.

"She probably thinks your short." Jungkook giggled interrupting my thoughts. Every one else whizzes as Jimin glared at them.

"N-no! That's not what I meant.." they stopped and looked at me. "I.. I mean.. 5'8? That's tall for me you know.." they only looked at me without saying a word like they're waiting for me to say more. I put down my bottle of beer on the table and cleared my throat. "Well.. my ex is.. only 5'5 sooo. Yeah." I said stopping my self to say more about my ex.

"Well that IS short." J-hope said trying not to laugh. "I never knew there would be someone shorter than Jimin." He said finally letting out a laugh.

"And now you're just being mean." Jimin said hitting J-hope's shoulder and turned away. We laughed at the scene.

"So. Sae-jun.." V interrupted. I looked at him across the table. "You.. have an ex. What happened?" He asked, putting a hand under his chin.

"Well, basically, he was an asshole. So I broke up with him." I said, shrugging. They exchanged looks.

"That's a straight answer. Why?" Jin asked sipping his beer.

"Ok. Are we still playing Truth or Dare? Or Q and A portion?" I chuckled.

"Well, at first, we are. But things have gotten interesting." Yoongi said eating kimbap.

"Soo. What happened?" Jungkook asked turning to me. Everyone looked at me. I sighed.

"Umm.. how do I start this.." I said fixing my sitting position to a more relaxing position. "He said were not made for each other and he said I'm not worthy to be loved.." I said sipping some beer. "He also said that I'm too hard to handle and he thinks I'm only after his money. But, don't get me wrong here. I'm not after anyone's money. I have my own and I have a job.." I said fidgeting my fingers. "I mean, I did everything for that guy. Almost gave up my dignity to that son of a bitch. So I gave up, broke up with him and swear to god, I will never forgive his ass." I said finishing my story sipping my beer. They looked at me with empathy.

"How long did your relationship last?" J-hope asked.

"We lasted about a year. Amd, he's my first boyfriend. So its kinda hard. We've broken up 3 months ago." I said looking at him smiling. They looked at each other once again. "Don't worry about me. I mean, 3 months have past, and I think I should be moving on now."

"That must be so hard for you.." Jungkook said as holds my hand massaging it. "Don't worry, I'm here for you."

"Yah. Jungkook. She's fresh from a break up. Let her be." Yoongi said kicking Jungkook under the table. They glared at each other. I chuckled.

"Ohh. Its alright. Its nice to have someone to have my back other than my bestfriend." I smiled at them.

"Well, whenever you need someone to talk to, were here." RM said lifting his bottle of beer towards me. I gave him my biggest smile.

"And you have my number." Jimin said ruining the moment. We laughed at his response.

The little ones approached us and started inviting us to play with them so we decided to finish dinner and join with them. BTS' roof deck is filled with nothing but laughter and a few rants from Jin to RM breaking some of the potted plants.

~~~

(A/n):

Ok. Here's the sitting arrangement:

RM
Jin T Tae
RJ A Shooky
Tata B Hobi
Kook L Mang
SJ E Jimin
Cooky Chimmy
Koya Suga

(This is the sitting arrangement in dinner. Just remove BT21 and that's the sitting arrangement when they played truth or dare.)

Hope you like the story so far 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 295 31
Kim Minseo is a happy girl that wishes for more excitement. She finally decides to pack her things, and her cat, to head back to Korea with her frien...
84.6K 2.6K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...
31.6K 961 27
When Jung Hoseok joined BTS, he left behind his home life. Everyone and everything that had been going on there. Out of all of the boys in the band...
9.7K 653 72
What will he do to save them? After barely escaping captivity, Jungkook is lost in the jungle on an unknown island, with an injured Namjoon and an am...