Alpha Academy

By MermaidMagic12

#1 in tough love #2 in lycans #158 in vampire #218 in fantasy #277 in alphas ***NOT EDITED*** ***COLORFUL... More

Alpha Academy
Alpha Acadmey- The Party
Alpha Academy-The School
Academy- Lunchtime
Alpha Academy- First Day
Alpha Academy- Free Period
Alpha Academy- Pack Is Here
Alpha Academy-Before The Meeting
Alpha Academy- The Fight
Alpha Academy- Low Down Dirty Shame
NAU-Clear Some Things Up
The Girl
The Girl (2)
Yellow Gaze
Move Along
Francis
Meeting Francis
No Alpha
Worth It?
Roll Out
NAU- IMPORTANT FOR UPCOMING CHAPTERS
Lycan List
Four Days
Four Days: Part 2
Three Days
Lycan Probs-Two Days
One Day
Hella High
Kalise Alexhandar
You're My What?!
Learn New Things Every Day
Meet And Greet
Dorm Sweet Dorm
What?!
Problem
Explode Ignite
Rules, Rules, Rules
Seeing Things
Welcome Back
The Date
Gloomy Days
Christ
Oh Baby
Love When All Else Fails
Bachelor and Bachelorette
When the Bachelor Life Becomes Boring
Shadow Brotherhood
I Now Pronounce You...
Scare Me
Epilogue
NAU
Interview With The Characters

Live Long You Prosper

125K 3.6K 892
By MermaidMagic12

Above Is the Necklace from this chapter.
**•**

Alpha Micah Reid

Do you think if I ask her she will remember me?

Doubt it.

What if she does?

She won't.

Maybe she'll suddenly remember and maybe only want to bite my head off.

Maybe.

What the hell is wrong with you Luca?

You don't have to say my name no one can hear your thoughts but me.

Dipshit. Just tell me what the hell is wrong with you.

Don't get your thong in a twist sissy lala. I'm listening around for something while you're being a creeper.

For what? And how am I a creeper?

I don't know I feel like something is going to happen. And because you haven't stopped staring at Naiyla and Shira for the past ten minutes with your Alpha face on.

I snapped back to reality and looked through my own eyes to see that I was staring directly at Naiyla and she was sending me weird glances.

What didn't you tell me earlier!!

I wanted to see how long it would take you to notice.

You're a dick.

I also happen to be part of you.

I blocked him out and focused back on my surroundings. We sat in the auditorium now separated by groups of allied packs or just friends.

Once Naiyla and I got here we were separated by a kid with blonde hair that came up to her and started talking rapidly and asked her to sit with him.

Instead of declining she surprisingly agreed and is now sitting across the auditorium from me staring up at front to the talking Alpha Clell.

"So today we have upped security to protect Alpha Naiyla but they will be on the low."

Naiyla suddenly stood up with fire in her eyes, "I told you that we don't need the security. If they want me they can come and try to get me. I promise they won't succeed." She said.

"You see Alpha Naiyla there is a problem with that statement. Alphas I regret to inform you that there has been news of a traitor among us."

Whispers erupted around the room even angry roars that promised to destroy him once they get their hands on them. Honestly sitting here i can smell the fear rolling off some of them showing the true leaders.

I looked over at Naiyla to see the bonde boy holding her hand and comforting her while she fumed, which made me want to stomp over and rip his face off. But Her face was contorted in anger, even though she still only looked like an angry kitten.

Slowly but surely memories were coming back to me. Memories of when we were younger and we would play in a treehouse in the woods while our fathers did business.

One specific memory always played in my mind though. My favorite and most hated memory.

**.**

"Naiyla come on you're taking forever!!" I yelled down at Naiyla. It was her 4th birthday and we were running through the woods. And I climbed a tree and she wanted to be up there with me. Since I already shifted it was a piece of cake but she hadnt shifted yet.

"Just you wait Micky. When I shift I'm gonna be bigger than you an- and stronger too!!"

I smiled down at her, "Nuh Uh!! My Alpha always told me that I am stronger than everyone in the world!"

"Liar!! My Alpha told me that!" she said awkwardly swinging her leg onto the branch of the tree and bringing herself up.

I smiled a big cheesy smile at her and looked down fiddling with my fingers.

"Naiyla I have a present for you." I said. Already feeling the tears wanting to stream down my cheeks. My daddy told me that I had to tell Naiyla that I can't see her anymore cause we're leaving far away and we can't come back.

I handed her the necklace that was tucked away in my pocket. it was made of silver that was coated in a lacquer that would stop it from burning her. In the middle of it there was an infinity type thing made of silver.

I put it in her hand and she flung herself across the small space at me and started giggling. The smile that swelled on her face made everything seem like it was going to be alright. Her smile made my heart feel all fuzzy.

"I love it Micky!!!! But why?" She said still smiling.

"Cause I'm leaving Naiyla." I whispered.

I didn't want to look up at her. I didn't want to see her face. I didn't want to see her cry ever.

"You what?" She said in a sad voice. Heartbreaking. the tear prominent in the way she talked.

"I'm leaving. Far away to live at home and I can't come back." I said.

"No you can't leave. You can't! You can't just leave me here.. Alone.." she whispered at the end.

"I have to Nai. Since I shifted your dad doesn't like me being around here anymore. He thinks I'll hurt you."

"You'll never hurt me Micky." she said tears streaming down her face.

Yes I will. I kept chanting in my mind. I knew I would hurt her sooner or later. Since she hasn't shifted yet I'm too strong for her. I could lose control.

Son are you ready? My father said in my head.

She's not taking it well Alpha.

Think of it this way Little Micah. If you stay here Luca will lose control. No matter if you think so or not. You can't control him. We have already waited to long to start training you.

Okay Alpha.

To say I was mad was an understatement. I hate that I have to leave her. I hate that my dad is making me do this.

Sadly I couldn't control what came out of my mouth next

"Naiyla we can't talk anymore. I don't want to see you anymore. I never want to see you again." I didn't know what I was saying.

Everything that came out of my mouth I wanted to yell at my father but I just took it out on her.

She looked frightened and I swore I could see her heart break through her eyes. I realized what I had done and tried to apologize but before I could she jumped don the tree and ran away.

"Naiyla!!!" I yelled after her. But she kept running.

I jumped down from the tree ready to chase after her only to feel a hand clamp down on my shoulder.

I started struggling and looked up to see my father holding onto me.

"Did you tell her?"he asked.

"Yeah." I whispered.

"Then let's leave. She needs to forget."

But I didn't want her to forget.

I shifted and started running and jumping from tree to tree even though I was five and only 5'5  in Lycan form, and 4'5 in human form, I was still as fast as my dad since I was leaner and the wind didn't hit me as fast.

I don't want her to forget.
**•**

I shook my head of the memory and focused back on the loud auditorium.

Please tell them to shut up I'm getting a headache.

I stood up from my chair getting quite annoyed with them myself and yelled, "Everyone shut your mouths!" I heard the echo of a feminine voice and looked across the room to see Naiyla standing and breathing heavily with her eyes green.

"All of you arguing and saying you're going to do something is not helping anything. Honestly most of you are just talk by the way the fear is rolling off of you. Now let's think of a way to find out who the traitor is so I can kill them myself." Naiyla said all too calmly her eyes still green.

"Thank you Alpha Naiyla. Alpha Reid. Now since there is a traitor here there will now be some new rules out into place. No One is allowed to be out past 8 o clock. If you are out past that time you will be assumed to be the traitor and will be taken into custody. If anyone is found smelling of rouge you will be assumed to be the traitor and will be taken into custody. No One is allowed on a run without a parter of my choice. Alpha Naiyla and Alpha Reid you will be accompanied by ten guard when on runs since no one here can match your strength alone. It's either the guards or together," we both nodded and he continued, "Lastly NO ONE is allowed out of school borders without permission and the accompaniment of a school guards or myself. Are we clear?"

Everyone nodded or said yeah, "Swell," Alpha Clell looked down at his watch, "It is 5 o clock which means it is time for training. Alpha Corvin. Alpha Reid if you please." I scrunched up my eyebrows and looked to Naiyla.

She waved me off which meant she would explain later. Everyone groaned and stood up, filing out of the auditorium and to their dorms to change.

I got outside and started walking to my dorm. On the way there I couldn't help but notice Naiyla and the blonde kid walking together. It made me mad but there was no way I could do anything about it. She deserved a goodie two shoes like him. I wasn't enough or good enough for her.

My eyes traveled down and landed on her ass. Yeah I've looked but I've never gotten this good of a look since I would only be looking at her beautiful face. She does have a nice ass though. Perfect.

Her whole body was perfect. She had nice boobs. A skinny waist and a bubble butt. But honestly her bodies beauty doesn't match her real beauty.
**•**

Alpha Naiyla Corvin

"No my favorite brands are Nike, Adidas, and Michael Khors. what about you?" I said walking to my dorm with Chance.

"Uhm kinda the same except the Khors since... you know...that place sells...girlie things." Chance said.

I let out a heartfelt laugh, "I don't go for the purses and other things," I said shivering in disgust, "I go for the watches."

"Oh okay but still they are mostly bedazzled." he said.

I laughed again, "Don't ever say bedazzled again it doesn't suit you." I said chuckling.

"What! I love bedazzled! It's so fancy." he said which made me laugh even louder.

When my laughter died off we stayed in a comfortable silence. I could feel him wanting to say something to me but he was hesitating.

"What do you need to say?" I said making him buckle and scratch the back of his head.

"You noticed that didn't you?" He said, "Well since the beginning of school I wanted to hang out with you but honestly you are quite terrifying. So sorry if I've been away lately since I was just trying to work up the balls to talk to you." he said smiling at me.

"I wouldn't blame you. Honestly I would be afraid of myself. Well more of Shira."

We stepped to the trial that led to the different dorm houses.

"I'll see you at training." I said before stepping away and waving.

Once I got into my dorm I threw on a pair of Nike leggings that said just do it in purple on the left leg, a pair of purple and black Nike's, a black Nike sports bra, and a purple Nike tank top.
**•**

"Why am I needed here?" Micah said as I walked up next to him along with the other Alphas and pack members in lines.

"Well since most of these people can't fight for their life or guard for their life we have been appointed to train them." I said as I walked closer to the rows of people.

"Alphas come with me, Betas go with Beta Lace and," I looked to Micah for an answer.

"Beta Mark." he said.

"And Beta Mark. Thirds go with Third Jeremy and third," I looked to Micah again.

"Thirds follow Third Jeremy and Third," I waited.

"Third Clouse." Micah said.

"And Third Clouse. Defensive Warriors follow Dante and-," "Omar." Micah interjected. "Thank you. Offensive warriors follow Elijah and-" "Isaiah." Micah interjected again. "Trackers follow Jonathan and-" I waited for Micah to interject but he didn't. I looked to my side to see him staring out into the crowd. I followed his gaze to the woman that we found the other day.

"You come forward." He said looking directly at her.

She looked panicked and terrified and started scooting backward.

"Now!" He said using Luca's voice. She immediately staggered forward and was on her knees in front of Micah.

What did she do?

She has a silver dagger. Shira said.

I narrowed my eyes at her, "Put it on the ground." Micah said in Luca's voice.

She tried to disobey the command making her ears bleed. A twitch of her wrist meant she was going to attack. She swung her arm out at Micah with the dagger in hand. But before it could do anything Micah caught her wrist and squeezed causing her to scream and drop the dagger on the floor.

I had my suspicions about her in the beginning but what was I supposed to think about a woman and children running into the territory all dirty and bloody and tired?

"Beta Andrew take this woman to Alpha Clell's office so he can deal with her." Micah said in a deadly tone.

Honestly I was too pissed to do anything.

Beta Andrew came up and grabbed the womanly her wrists and dragged her up to her feet. He pushed her to start walking while he held her wrists with the other hand. I watched them until they were out of the training area then turned back to the pack members and Alphas.

I took a deep breath and spoke, "If anyone has any weapons you need to throw them away now." I said in a deadly tone.

No one moved making me clap, "Good everyone resume."

We walked back in front of the Alphas and I said, "Alphas follow Alpha Reid and I." We walked in silence to our part of the training field and waited until everyone was situated in their training lines.

I turned to Micah, "What do you want them to do?" I asked.

"What do your warriors usually do?" He asked.

"Believe me after yesterday they are not ready for that."

"Then something basic," He turned to the Alphas and spoke, "Fifteen laps around the border. Whoever wins gets first pick of partner." he said.

They all nodded and he yelled, "Go!!"

They all took off so fast I was surprised, "Why did they take off so fast?"

"If you give them something to win Alphas will do anything to win that thing. No matter how simple the prize is. It just shows that, that Alpha worked harder for it and is therefor above everyone else."

"Makes sense." I said looking at his eyes. I never noticed how yellow they were. Normally Lycans eyes were only yellow when they shifted. Not all the time.

I scrunched up my eyebrows wondering why they were still yellow.

"Alpha Reid," I asked making him turn his head toward me.

"Alpha Corvin?" He asked making me continue.

"Why are your eyes yellow?"
**•**

Laura POV

I sat in the corner of he cage they held me in. Shivering and crying. I didn't want to do it. I knew it wouldn't work but he would've killed them.

The sound of scratching came from the door of the cage making me cringe and press myself into the wall of the cage.

"You failed." I heard through the darkness. The only light that came in here being covered by his silhouette in the three bars on the door.

"I didn't m-mean t-to Alpha. Alpha please! He is too smart. He smelt the silver from where he was standing. I couldn't get to her in time!"

"You should've done it when you had the chance. Crietene is going to get word and will send for your head. I won't be the one to end your life. He will." He said before leaving me at my lonesome.

"Alpha Please have mercy!!" I yelled after him but he wasn't coming back.

I put my head in my knees and sobbed. A sound at the three bars alerted me of someone.

I looked to see an arrow pointed at my head.

Please take-
**•**

I think this is the fastest I've updated since I started writing this.

Here it is lovelies.

If you don't know who Laura is she is the rouge from The Fight and the one who had the dagger in this chapter.

I'll update soon since I'm on Winter Break.

Love you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 529 4
*WARNING!!!!!! EXCERPT ONLY!!! Full version available only on Dreame and Amazon.* "Soon, Ellie." He takes a whiff from my neck before whispering se...
1.2M 39.9K 52
Phoebe Johnson is the daughter of the Moon Goddess Artemis, and has a human father. Living on Earth as a Demi-Goddess surrounded by humans and werewo...
23.2M 652K 56
[#1 in wearwolf 6/8/17] "Come on Jenna. Just one word." He taunt. He gripped my wrist in one hand and trailed his hand down my side to my hips. His h...
233K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...