Alpha Acadmey- The Party

I walked downstairs and out the back door joining the rest of the party. Everyone wore summer dresses or shorts and shirts. I was dressed in blue Jean shorts and a green half shirt that brought out the green specks in my gold eyes that matched my mothers.

My mother. She truly was beautiful. Long light brown hair and golden eyes that could capture anyones heart. But it was all ripped away too soon when-

No Naiyla. Stop you'll make us shift.

I shook my head of the thoughts per my Lycans request and brought my head up from looking at the ground.

I looked around and seen my father sitting at a table with Beta Drake and Third Malcolm. They were deep in conversation so I didn't walk over. Instead I went towards Lace who was talking to the other guys on the football team.

"Hey guys." I said smiling. They all looked anywhere but my eyes and a chorus of Hey's broke out.

They resumed their conversation about last weeks game and I gave my input whenever needed. I felt eyes on me and turned to see Adrian, the quarterback. I looked at him like 'say what you are going to say'.

"How are you going to live at that school with all the other male Alphas?" He said.

I heaved out a heavy sigh and noticed that the other guys ceased their conversation to listen to what I was going to say, "Adrian, it'll be like any other day at school. I'm always surrounded by guys. The only thing that will be different is that they will challenge my worth of the Alpha position and they will most likely not be my friends, because I am a girl and because of what I am. Don't worry about it. I can take care of myself."

"But what if they try to fight you and you get hurt? What if they kill you? What if-" I cut Mike off by holding up my hand.

"Do you guys doubt my ability to protect myself? If I am not mistaken in some point in my life I have saved all of you from six rouges." I said putting a little force into it so they would understand. They all hung their heads and nodded.

I sighed again knowing that I hurt them by using some of my Lycan's voice, "Guys you know I hate using the voice on you. I just want you to understand that I can take care of myself. I'll be fine I promise."

They all nodded and the sound of a throat clearing brought my attention to the boulder in the middle of our backyard for my father to stand on and see the whole crowd.

My dad locked eyes with me telling me that I needed to go up with him. I walked through the crowd with people giving me greetings of 'Alpha' 'Alpha Naiyla' or 'Alpha Corvin' and I'd give a short nod in return. I kept my head held high as I walked up the steps onto the boulder and stood next to my father.

"As you all know my daughter, Alpha Naiyla, will be leaving tomorrow morning to go to an all Alpha school to be safe and get more training. As for everyone else 18 and under will be attending a school a few miles away from her school. Since the younger patrol will be leaving I need my pack warriors to join patrol to fill in."

"Yes Alpha Corvin/Nick" the crowd said.

"Good everyone enjoy-"

I turned away from my dad hearing the sound of paws hitting the ground coming from my right. I took a whiff of air and caught the heavy scent of rouges. Thirteen of them.

I yelled, "Rouges!!!" And jumped off of the rock shifting into my Lycan and ran on four legs instead of two towards them. The distant sound of tearing clothing alerted me of my father and the warriors shifting, running with me.

I came to a clearing and the mangy wolves were on the other side running towards me still. I stopped and stood on two legs letting out a howl that stopped the wolves in their tracks. Their wolves understood my power but their humans were to dumb to realize it. They took over and ran towards me and lunged going off of their human mind.