Alpha Academy- First Day

You know we can never show our faces around here again. They'll think we are rabid and uncontrollable.

Let them think that....it'll be their funeral.

This is exactly what I'm talking about Shira. You can't just kill whoever you want whenever you want.

Well I can kill whoever whenever I want you just won't let me.

If I let you there wouldn't be anyone alive.

True. What are we going to do if anyone asks about what Alpha Clell said.

Tell them that you are bloodthirsty.

That is rude..blaming it all on me.

If I didn't have you I wouldn't be mad when I'm called weak....well maybe I'd be mad but I wouldn't shift and possibly kill people.

You wouldn't know how to live without me. Now come on let's go see that hunk of man meat called Chance.

But I don't really want to go to school today.

And why not?

Shira you didn't let us come back in until four in the morning. As of right now it is 5:30.

You can hang.

Since when have you started being "cool"

Since forever. Now get up and get in the shower.

I groaned and picked myself up slowly from my bed and trudged over to the shower with a towel over my shoulder.

After my much needed shower and washing of my leaf covered hair I dried myself off and walked out of my bathroom with my towel wrapped around me.

I put on a pair of black boy shorts underwear and a black bra then walked to my closet. I put on a pair of black Adidas soccer sweats and a red and black Adidas shirt and finally a pair of Adidas Sandals.

You just can't mix match brands.

I combed out my hair and threw it up into a high ponytail since I didn't know what to expect at training today.

I grabbed my phone and threw it into my pocket along with two pencils and a pen. I didn't bother with makeup and just walked out of the room with my gym bag over my shoulder.

I plugged my earphones in and put on my play-list called Orange.

The first song that came on was I'm out by Nicki Minaj and Ciara I think.

I walked out of my room, threw my bag on the couch, and grabbed an apple and a smores poptart.

I warmed up my my pop tarts while eating the apple and quickly devoured them.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After I was done I grabbed my bag and keys and locked my dorm before getting into the elevator.

I scrunched up my nose at all the different scents that occupied the elevator along with the two Alphas that were in here with me. Which were some guy and Chase.

"Hey Naiyla."

"Alpha Chase." I said.

He scrunched his eyebrows at me and said, "Why do you call me Alpha Chase instead of just Chase?"

I looked at him and said, "I was taught to always call an Alpha, Beta, or Third by his status and name."

"What you even call your-"