Kalise Alexhandar

Picture is Naiyla, Micah's, and Kalise's Outfits.

**•**

^^^^needs a name

Alpha Naiyla Corvin

I woke up in the morning to my alarm blaring telling me that it was ten o'clock which left us an hour until checkout.

I dragged myself out of bed and trudged over to my dads door knowing full and well that he is sleeping like a rock right now.

After all it is two o'clock in the morning in the US.

I trudge over to my dad room and knocked. I didn't get a reply except for a thump. I rushed in quickly only to chuckle because my father was laying half on the ground with his legs on the bed and his body on the ground.

I walked over to him and shook him, "Alpha." no answer snore, "Alpha it's time to wake up." Snore, "ALPHA!"

My father jumped up....well tried to jump up but his legs were tangled in the blanket so it took him a while. Once he did get up he got in a defensive position in front of me, "What's wrong Naiyla? Are you okay?" He said glancing back at me before scanning the room.

"Nothing happened. You just weren't waking up." I said.

"Oh...well get out so I can get dressed," he said ushering me out of the room, "Checkouts in an hour and wear something nice." He said before closing the door on me.

I walked into my room and showered then got out and dried off and put on underwear. I walked over to the bag I had with the one pair of clothes I brought with me to go to the castle.

I put on a pair of dark jeans, a light grey sweater, a grayish brown pair of heeled boots, a matching purse, a grayish brown scarf, and a pair of gold hoop earrings.

I combed my hair out then put it in a messy bun on top of my head with some strands of hair hanging down.

I gave myself one last glance in the mirror before grabbing my purse and bag and leaving the room.

"Hey Alpha are you-" I stopped short seeing all three boys in the living room.

Micah looking absolutely drool worthy. He wore a black dress shirt a light gray vest, a pair of dark jeans, and a pair of black dress shoes.

I finally got up to his face to see him smirking at me.

I slightly blushed and looked to my dad to see him texting on his phone. Most likely texting Malcolm.

He finally looked up and looked at us, "Everyone ready?" We nodded, "Alright let's go the jeep is in front." he said before grabbing his bag and leading us out of the room.

We stepped outside of the Hotel to see the sleek black Jeep Wrangler sitting in the driveway.

We all stepped in my father and I in front and the other two in the back. We made the two hour drive to the hotel with Shira complaining in my mind.

Are we there yet?

No we still have a while.

Ugh a snail moves faster than this.

I'm getting ready to kick you out.

How? Take away my rights?! I am a strong independent Lycan who don't need no man!!

I need one of those glass separators so I could just block you out.

You can never block me out!! I'm like a super ninja Lizard! I can get through all the cracks and crannies.