Behind The Doors (GirlxGirl)

By Inori_Yuzuriha_

Chloe is a junior in high school. Currently dating a hot cheerleader named Leah. There was no one at the scho... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 25

6K 190 45
By Inori_Yuzuriha_

Chloe's Pov

I haven't really seen Zoey anywhere for a while. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad. Leah also went out for some work. I was home alone, it's very boring here. So I decided to look around the big mansion because I knew it'll help me with pass my time easily. I was looking at some old paintings on the wall. Suddenly I heard a phone ringing. I followed the sound and I noticed it was coming from Leah's bedroom. I decided to check. I went to her room and I saw her phone was ringing. Apparently she forgot her phone at home. I should use this good opportunity, I have to call Stella and let her know where I am. I dialed her number as fast as I could and hoping that she answers.

"Hello?" She said.

"S-stella" I was so happy to hear her voice that I kinda stuttered.

"Chloe? Chloe baby is that you?" She asked in disbelieve.

"Yes, it's me I missed you so much" I said tearing.

"Omg baby I missed you soo much. Where are you? I was so worried for you. I thought y-you left me.. I shouldn't have treated you that way. I'm so sorry please tell me, where are you?" Stella said cracking at the end. She was crying.

"Baby, stop crying and listen to me very carefully, I don't know where I am, you have to go to the police and track the address down. I'm stuck here. I'm kidnapped by Le-" With that the phone went silent because Leah came out of nowhere, snatched the phone from my hand and ended up the call.

"L-leah"

"I fucking trusted you!!" She yelled and I started crying.

"Please Leah don't be mad. I-I'm sorry" I said but she shook her head.

"I swear, it won't happen again-"

"Shut up!! Shut the fuck up! I don't want to hear it" She yelled.

She pushed me to lay on the bed as she grabbed a knife from her pocket and pointed at my face making me flinch and move my face to the other side crying with fear.

"Look at me" She demanded but I didn't move my head from the fear.

"I SAID LOOK AT ME!!" She yelled grabbing me by my hair and turning my head to face her.

I started to cry harder and she pulled my hair higher lifting my face with my hair higher from the bed until my face was inch away from her. I closed my eyes with fear. Her eyes were burning holes in my head.

"Open your eyes" She demanded and I obeyed her this time.

I opened them slowly and stared at her deep dark shade of blue eyes. She held the knife and put it on my cheek pushing it a little with it.

I started shaking, I felt my heart drop.

"Mine! FUCKING MINE!!" She yelled as she pulled me by my hair to one side and attached my neck with her teeth making me scream in pain.

She shoved a piece of clothes in my mouth. And bit it hard making me shudder under her.

I tried to push her away with my hands but she put the knife on my stomach with a slight pressure.

"Don't you dare fucking fight me" She threatened and I nodded slowly as she continued torturing me.

She started playing with the knife on my neck. Swinging it around it and drawing lines while I laid there shaking.

"Why are you shaking baby?" She asked knowing I can't answer her with the item in my mouth.

"I asked you a question" She stated putting pressure with the knife on my neck making me shake more.

"You know what got us here?" She asked drawing a line from my neck to my heart.

"You got us here" She said and I whimpered as she put more pressure with the knife on my heart.

"Do you want to die?" She asked and I shook my head as my eyes started to get glossy.

"Don't cry" She demanded and I nodded my head.

"I trusted you but I think I was wrong to even think that you would really be good and listen to me. I thought you'll forget about Stella and love me like you used to do but I thought wrong. You still love her. Don't you? Why the fuck do you still love her!?" She said as she dragged the knife from my heart to my neck again.

"I can't believe I trusted you" This time, she put a bit more pressure on neck with the knife and she'd cut my neck. I screamed because of the pain. Blood poured out of the cut, soaking the sheets of the bed.

"I'm going to make you regret it" She said and I felt my heartbeat increase as I started to breath heavily.

She held my hands and tied them then tied my legs to the bed.

"I can't trust you anymore" She said and retire my hands and legs a little extra making me wince in pain in the inside. I was too scared to show her that I was in pain. Then she put a blindfold over my eyes before leaving the room.

I started crying hard. What the hell was I thinking? She's mad at me now. She's gonna hurt me. She won't trust me again. She can hurt me and no one will know. She can leave me without eating and drinking. She can leave me for dying slowly. I will not get out of here for the rest of my life. I'm so stupid.

Stella's Pov

"We didn't find the location. It's unavailable!!" The police man said as they failed to track the phone call.

"What now?!" I said irritated.

"We will track the next time she calls" The other police man said.

"I can't believe you!! what if they try to hurt her? Or kill her?" I said while panicking.

"Calm down Miss, we are trying our best" The police man said and I started crying. I should have protected her.

Chloe's Pov

A couple minutes later, I heard footsteps coming and the girls talking to each other.

"What happened Leah?"

"She tried to call Stella"

"What? How the hell did she even get a phone here?" Zoey asked.

"It was my phone. I forget it in the house and when I came back to take it back, I saw her talking to someone"

"Where is she?"

"She's in her room, I tied her up so that she won't be able to do such things"

"And what else have you done?"

"I was-uhh so mad that I didn't realized I hurted her with the knife. She's bleeding"

"Leah, we can't act like that with her"

"We have to, Zo. She needs to know that she can't run away from us and she needs to be punished for her mistakes"

"I know you're overprotective about her but we need to make her believe that we kept her here to show her how much you love her right? But if you keep hurting her, she's never going to love you back"

Leah didn't said anything "Go and take some rest. You need it, I'll take care of her. Ok?"

Then I heard the footsteps go away and came back again. The door opened and someone walked into the room. I held my breath, afraid that Leah will came back and hurt me even more.

My eyes were blindfolded, so I can't see who was it. Suddenly I felt someone removed the blindfold off my eyes. It was Zoey, she came back with cottons and alcohol.

She took a cotton and poured alcohol on it, rubbing it on the cut on my neck.

"Z-zoey?"

"Shh don't cry, I'll clean you up" She said as she untied me.

"W-where's Leah?"

"She's sleeping. Come with me, I'll clean you and bandage your neck" She helped me walking into the bathroom and I was met with a bath, full of hot water.

"Go in the bath, I'll wash you"

This sentence gave me some horrible flashback and I wasn't fully trusting her. Why is she acting so nice?

Before I could react, she kissed me. And I kissed her back. Long story short, we ended up fucking on the floor in the bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 828 52
Highest ranks before #4 teen reads #7 new reads #35 teen problems #8 teen girl What makes you think true love isn't for teenagers? ChloƩ found hers...
811K 23.9K 26
Read 'I Don't Date Cheerleaders' before reading this. It's exactly been five years since 'I Don't Date Cheerleaders' takes place. HOPE LAROVE is now...
1.8K 85 23
"Ya know, thats the hard thing about liking someone of the same gender. There is a 90 percent chance, they wont feel the same." I say, giving a small...
1.5K 45 16
Jordan(17) Has a massive crush on her childhood bestfriend Hanna(17). Hanna has a boyfriend but he is abusive. Read to find out more. Warning!!! This...