The Villain And The Hero's Eq...

By KebinGates

A romance between the most powerful villain and the supposed to be hero who doesn't give a damn about saving... More

Hero?Not Really
Tender Day
I'd Like You All Year
Villain, I'm here
That Night
Tough Love
With Soldier
Hello Villain
He hugged you
Contentment

Villain, You Pervert!

2.4K 108 92
By KebinGates

'He's unexpectedly frail' the prince thought as he observe the squirming of the smaller teen currently held by him while he heads towards the castle. Unfortunately, he can't let this boy run around, at least, not now.

He can still remember how the prophet laugh with his eyes rolling at the back of his head claiming that he'll suffer an inevitable death at the hands of their hero. It soon spread at the town which angered the royal cavalry since the church is possibly threatening his death.

'Y-you Demon!'

'You shall die for along with your blasphemous mouth by the hands our hero!'

'Soon, out of this world with his dark crown along his light, he shall arise to decapitate your sins, you servant of evil!'

The prince winced at the thought of them spitting nonsense but was actually shocked when he personally witness how someone can really conjure light magic which probably has been forgotten or never used.

Looking again at the young man he's holding, his face darkened with thoughts of killing him since it's possible that this guy is probably summoned by the church to really take his life him and his family for bringing tyranny into this land.

They soon reached the castle and was greeted by knights and servants although they never failed to catch a glimpse of the guy he's holding but they never dared to ask for they are afraid of getting beheaded.

"Where's father?" He asked some servant who nervously answered his question.

"His Highness, The king went to the neighboring kingdom three days ago to discuss political matters, he'll soon return in the next week" He strutted on his heels not sparing another glance.

Cautious that his captive might escape or so, his highness decided to lock the teenager inside his room.

'Is he even eating well, he's somewhat lighter than the proportion of his body' he thought while laying the boy weirdly in a gentle way than he anticipated. For hell's sake, this guy is gonna kill him even before he can acquire the rights to be king so he shouldn't be gentle to this guy.

He ventured towards his large wardrobe stripping of his vanity before grabbing some of his finer piece of clothing. His lightly tanned skin flexing the toned muscles on his back side to his shoulder blades as he wear his top. He picked a smaller crown that compliments his blond hair making him more of a royalty he is. By this sight, someone wouldn't even tell that he's a bloodlust driven person who aims to bring this kingdom into his knees along with the death of the Royal family.

'I should probably kill him now that he's vulnerable' he glanced at the nearest sword and grabbing it and heads toward the large bed where he can see the smaller guy taking breathes with his chest calmly rising up and falling down as if not aware for any danger that will act upon him now.

He raised his sword high in the air preparing to plunge it to the chest of this so called hero but before he had the chance to, he heard a soft moan that undeniably came from the teen.

"Nghh"

The prince looked at the hero weirdly before inspecting closer to see the beads of sweat now slowly forming at the forehead of the teen with his face starting to flush into a somewhat reddish color. The hero's steady intake of oxygen soon turned into heavy breathing as he unconsciously gripped the covers of the bed releasing another moan.

His Highness sheathed his sword back into it's place before observing the teen again who's now seemingly uncomfortable in his slumber.

'Is he having lustful dreams?' the prince looked into the lower regions of the hero not noticing a tent or any sorts of what anyone who's in state of desire would have.

He leaned closer into the face of the ravenette trying to find out what is the form of discomfort he's having before his eyes stared at the now spreading long eyelashes and eyelids raising.

His eyes bore into the teen not ever breaking contact as the younger male didn't dared to break their staring contest.

At the side of the hero, Ryuu run a set of algorithms into his system trying to remember what happened before he landed himself into this awkward situation.

As he recalls, he used some high ranking spell not aware that he has to use incantations and now it tolled his body, and then he remembered seeing a blurry image of yellow fuzzy hair while he felt motion taking place. He tried to stand up and gain control of his body but failed so he weakly raised his arms trying to shove what he thought is a person away from the person's captivity, he remembered opening his mouth to protest and heard the person holding him say something but can't remember what it is but what he didn't failed to notice is the blurry image of the person's eye that contained a reasonable amount of bloodlust and he's somewhat sure that it's probably directed to him before feeling his eyes get heavy and soon was pulled away from his consciousness.

'Wait. Asagi?!'

Ryuu cleared his throat and dared to ask the man in front of him, " May I dare to ask where am I currently in and what I had brought into myself to be in this predicament?"

The prince regained his composure and gloriously stood up answering his captive's question.

"You're in my castle, I brought you here for some reason as you should already know by now."

Ryuu confusedly tilted his head at the vague response of this person. Looking up a little, he noticed the golden accessory at the top of this person's head. Having a general thought of what he might have done, he tried to verify his answer.

"Is it because I offended one of your knights? I'm afraid I have to do it in order to defend myself and my friend." Ryuu remembered Asagi shouting at him and he's a little worried of what might have happened on the poor little boy.

The prince look rather profound at the verification of this hero.

"Do you know me?"

Ryuu shake his head to the side indicating a no.

" No but having to base on your current attire, you must be on high ranking, preferably the royal family just upon seeing the crown you're wearing"

The prince raised and eyebrow now being furthermore confused. It seems like the hero is not aware of who he is or what he should do. Should he take it as a form of advantage? To monopolize this guy?

"You. What's your name?" He asked the smaller teen.

"Ryuu. Ryuu Zhou" the teen answered. The prince let his guard down for a bit and tried to converse with the person near him.

"I'm the prince of this kingdom. Xie Yin Han ." The prince introduced himself.

"Can I ask to be release now? I sincerely apologise for hurting one for your knights, umm Your Highness? Should I address you or would you rather let me call you prince?"

"Hmm, Yin will suffice. And it's not because you damaged one of my knights."

Ryuu pondered for a second before asking, " so why am I held captive, Your hi- um Yin?"

"Don't you really know?"

"No I don't. Really."

"You can use Light affinity, am I mistaken?"

"I can" Ryuu answered hesitantly not bringing the cons that he can't use it without proper incantations since all light magic must be a sort of high ranking spells.

The prince unsheathed his sword and pointed it at the teen who didn't seem unfazed.

'wait. Why are you pointing your sword? I didn't offend him did I?' Ryuu confusedly thought but masked away by his monotone expression.

" Aren't you afraid?" The prince asked.

"Should I? Will you be amused?"

"Very"

"Okay." Ryuu cleared his throat.

"I'm so scared"

Yin suddenly seemed annoyed. How dare this fool make a fun out of him?
He neared the edge of the sword into the hero more.

"Are you making fun of me?"

"No. I'm not. You said that you would be amused so I tried my best to implied that I'm frightened." Ryuu replied with a monotone expression. Right now, he can't seem to know where his weapon went so he won't be able to properly converge into a heated battle with this prince.

"Your Prince, why are you even trying to slander me?"

"Don't you really know?"

Ryuu shook his head.

"For real. I don't know. I just got in this kingdom yesterday."

'So he wasn't brought up by the church but seeing that he's a Light affinity user, there is a lot of possibility that he is'

Yin brought down his sword dropping it into the floor still not breaking eye contact with the smaller teen. He then walked closer to the ravenette making the latter step back on the mattress.

"You are said to kill me. The prophets implied it"

Ryuu stared at the brown eyes that were looking at him running another set of thinking.

'kill him? There aren't any task said to be done here. Did I perhaps transmigrated than being given my own identity?'

"My man, I'm not sure if I'm the one really being pertained by that uh prophets but I can assure that I'm not killing anyone soon." Ryuu assured the prince.

The prince decreased their distance to each other now ten centimeters apart. And he brought his hand to the back of the Hero's neck and rubbing it making the younger teen shuddered.

Ryuu was about to take off the hands on his neck when saw the dark look on the prince making him a little scared.

"Be good"

Ryuu just nod, and the prince kept on touching his neck drawing circles. He kept on doing it for a moment before looking at the hero and asking again.

"You won't kill me?"

"Yes"

"Good"

The prince scoot into the bed and continued on petting the boy's neck. Ryuu was weirded out by the affection but thinking that maybe he's no longer a threat for the prince he asked for his departure.

" So uh, can I be released now? " Ryuu asked the prince who's still not talking and continued on petting his neck but felt it tightened, not enough to hurt but a sign of the prince coming closer. He's about to get out of the bed when he felt a weight towering him. The prince gripped his wrist bringing it into his head trapping him.

"No you can't. I decided to keep you here with me"

"Pardon?" Ryuu was getting nervous now.

The prince smirked and pecked at his cheeks so Ryuu would feel very embarrassed.

"P-Prince!"

"Now, now, you said that you don't have any intentions on killing me so I have to be sure right? Not until that I became sure that I'm safe then I'll be keeping you."

Ryuu distracted himself from the now hard sword of the prince.

'f-fuck, this escalated faster than the updates of the authors I'm following'

"Don't kiss me! At least ask for my permission first!" Ryuu tried to squirm.

'if I at least have my scythe then I might have had already dismembered this senile of a pervert'

Yin felt himself grinning wider until dimples appeared on his cheeks, the hero naturally saw this and an unexpected pull was all he felt but deep shades of red covered his face.

"Is that an invitation? Then may I kiss you?"

He felt more of the soothing friction and he's cursing now that he's feeling the blood rushing on his face before he slowly nodded his head. The perverted villain grabbed the smaller hands of the hero and bringing it onto his cheek.

"Say, hero, am I handsome?" Yin grinned.

"Stop! I don't want to be gay! Pervert!" Ryuu shouted at the same time despaired to stop the butterflies erupting in his stomach.

The prince seems to stop momentarily looking at the hero.

"You're not gay?"

Ryuu became flustered trying to deny that he's not.

"I'm not! Now stop this! You're making me feel weird!"

"So who's that boy who's pleading for you to wake up a few hours ago? Isn't he your lover?"

"Huh? He's not my lover, he's just a friend! H-hey what are you doing ?"

The prince released his hold from the hero and he suddenly stared at him as if inspecting a very fine specimen.

"Ah. So if he's not then it's alright to do this"

"What-"

"MUAAAH"

What in the world? Hey, hey hey, isn't this prince a little too weird and perverted?

"Hey" the prince called out.

"Yes?" Ryuu answered when he felt himself being spun around by the blond Making him seat on the Prince's thigh.

"Hey" the prince called out again..

"Hmm?" Ryuu tilted his head to the side. The prince grinned and looked at the hero again.

"Hey" he called out again but this time seductively.

"What?" Ryuu asked now irritated but the prince looked rather amused at the sight of irritation.

"Hey"

"Be mine"

______________________________________

Ryuu: Author-san! What the hell was that?!

Author-san: It is what it is.

Yin: Exactly.

Ryuu: Perverts! This is like our second chapter and you wrote that? Gosh, I'm disappointed

Author-san: You know what shut up. Hey villain, pamper your wife for a sec.

Ryuu: what do you mean wife? Just because he kissed me doesn't mean we love each other.

Yin: Too bad we're supposed to have an equal Romance and you still haven't answered me. Be mine or I'll kill that friend of yours. He seems to be a little bit of touchy towards you.

Ryuu: Hey leave that Kid alone! And what's with that lame ass proposal, the only person you'll be baiting with that will be some stupid late virgin.

Author-san: *whispers* but you're like 500 years old and still a virgin.

Yin: *kneels* Please, Ryuu, Be mine?

Ryuu: STAPHHHHH

Author-san: Anyway, thanks for reading chapter 2!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 4.1K 11
Every dragon has a reverse sale. They dislike anyone touching this reverse scale. Although the dragons are normally peaceful creatures, if anyone dre...
8.6K 346 17
From today (July 25th) ... I am going to edit the whole story. I wrote this story long ago, before I even published it here and from then onwards my...
380K 15.1K 56
Male lead, why do you propose to the villain and not the heroine!? Having the strongest man in the empire as father, the most beautiful woman as mot...
139K 6.6K 22
A young boy is seen crossing the street when suddenly the infamous truck-sama strikes again! Sike! you thought! truck-sama missed this once but eithe...