Jikook ff - Cold Hearted

By Brittbrittybritt

Jungkook cold hearted alpha becomes mafia leader. Finds an adorable omega named Jimin. **I do not own any rig... More

Description
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
End Note

Chapter 14

17.3K 803 196
By Brittbrittybritt

Warning 18+

Jikook

Jimin had fallen asleep to Jungkooks scent after he had left. But his sleep was not sound. Tossing and turning. He was still feeling so aroused from Jungkooks kisses.

Remembering the the sensation of his lips, his tongue, and his smell. Jimin slowly moved his hand down to his pants. He felt how hard he was through his clothes. Palming his memeber gently moving his hand up and down.

Needing more than just friction of his palm rubbing his member through his pants, jimin slid his hand inside his pants. He immediately felt wet and sticky in his hand from the precum.

Still needing more jimin slid his pants down and started stroking himeslf.

"Ah ahhhhh mmmm ah"

It felt good, but he still wanted more. He wanted Alpha. He needed Jungkook. As he stroked harder and faster all he was thinking about was Jungkook kissing him. He wants to kiss him. More more more the omega wants more.

As Jimin was reaching his high, the room was dense in his scent. He was moaning from the pleasure of his hand.

" ahhhhhhh Alpha ah ah JK alpha."

Jimin was so immersed he didn't realize that he was moaning the Alphas name.

Outside the room and down the hall Jimins scent had attracted other noses. Slowly a few men had gathered outside the bedroom door. They were smelling his scent. It was alluring and seductive. The men outside the door were feeling arousal. They could hear the sweet moans from behind the door.

"Ahhhhhhhhh." Jimin had cum in his hand. He was panting and still feeling so hot.

Jerking off wasn't enough to calm his burning body. He felt his member starting to get hard again.

"Mmmmmm" Jimin wants his Alpha so much.

"Alpha please help me," Jimin moaned.

The door knob started tunring.

Rattle rattle

"Hey the doors locked. Does anyone have the key for this door?"

"Hey sweety we can smell you. Don't worry we will get this pesky door open and come help you."

Jimin shivered in fear and hid under his comforter. He doesn't want anyone near, but his alpha.

"Hey I found the key."

"Come on then hurry up and unlock this door."

"What the hell is going on here?"

All the men turned in fear when they heard the dark dominance of the Alphas voice behind them.

"Did I give any of you permission to be in that room?" Jungkook asked them and bared his teeth.

They all shivered in fear and slowly started backing away from the door.

"Give me the key and make your selves scarce," Jungkook said.

The man shaking handed the key to Jungkook.

Jungkook growled, "BE GONE."

Suga who was standing behind Jungkook started chuckling.

"You can't blame them. You smell the same thing I'm smelling right now. Lucky for me though I have my little mate at home," Suga said as he patted Jungkooks shoulder. "Just don't break the little thing. I'm going home to my mate for the night. Have fun."

Jungkook stood there in the hall staring at the door. The smell, that wonderful alluring smell. He could stay immersed in that smell everyday.

"Mate!"

Jungkooks inner wolf was howling because this smell is of his mate. No one elses mate.

"My mate. Mine."

Jungkook opened the door and was slammed with the sensual arousal in the air mixed with the omegas scent.

Jungkook entered the room and gently closed the door. He made his way over to the table and put the tray of food down. He placed both hands on the table leaning over.

Jungkook was about to lose to his senses. He was ready to ravage the omega over on the bed hiding under the covers.

Jungkook stood up and walked over to the bed. He took a grip of the comforter and tugged to pull it off the omega.

Jimin had grabbed on tighter so the comforter couldn't be removed.

Jungkook climbed on top of jimin with the blanket between them.

"Jimin," JK whispered. "Move the covers out of the way little one."

Jimin slowly peeked his head out hearing the gentle voice of the alpha.

Jungkook smiled at jimin.

Jimin rushed out from under the comforter and hugged tightly around jungkooks neck.

"They were scary," Jimin said in a wimper.

"They are gone," Jungkook said as he rubbed the omegas back.

Jungkook looked down at the omega, oh what eye candy he is seeing. An oversized shirt, no pants, and no underwear. Just legs. Beautiful legs. Jungkook didn't fight the urge he gently pulled Jimin around straddling the omega on his lap.

Jimin was blushing at the action of the alpha and stared deeply into his eyes.

Jungkook has his hands placed on Jimins thighs. Moving his hands gently up and down rubbing Jimins milky thighs.

Jimin started moaning at the feeling.

"Mmmmmm" biting his lower lip suppressing the sounds.

Jungkook loved the sight of Jimin biting his lip and moaning.

Jungkook pecked jimins neck, but soon was licking and sucking leaving marks all across the omegas neck.

Jungkook is marking him. This omega is his. No one will dare touch him.

After leaving so many purple hickeys, Jungkook claimed Jimins lips. Jimin didn't hold back this time. He allowed the Alpha to enter his tongue. The kiss was so deep and passionate. Jungkooks tongue was caressing every part of Jimins mouth.

Jungkooks one hand had traveled from jimins thigh slowly moving up to his waist tracing his fingers on the boy skin. He wanted to touch and feel every inch of the omegas body.

Jimin started grinding down on Jungkooks member.

"Ah little one your turning me on so much."

"Please alpha," Jimin begged.

Jungkook connected their lips again and moved his hands down to Jimins plump ass. It feels so nice to grab. Slowly Jungkook moved a finger over to jimins hole. It has become so wet seeing as he his an omega. Jungkook pushed his finger inside making Jimin flinch and squeal.

"Ahhhh Alpha."

Jungkook was enjoying every sound and movement of the omega. He can't wait to enter and ravage him.

Sliding in another finger Jungkook moved them slowly in and out.

"Ah ah please please alpha I need more."

Jimin was feeling so hot. He just wanted the alpha in him. He wanted to be mated. Jimins mind was fuzzy and all he could think about was the sensational touches of the Alpha.

"Mmmm patience." Jungkook licked and nibbled on Jimins ear.

"Ahhhhhhh." Jimin felt the third finger being thrusted into him. Jimin could feel he is getting close.

Jimin grabs his member and starts pumping it. Jungkook slid in the forth finger and fingered Jimins hole till he came.

"Ah ahhhhhhhh ah."

Jungkooom removed his fingers and laid the omega on the bed. He quickly removed all his clothes and took off Jimins shirt.

"So beautiful." Jungkook said.

Jimin blushed mad.

Jungkook moved on to the bed between jimins legs. He grabbed the omega by his wrist and pinned them above his head.

"Are you ready for me?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes alpha yes."

Jungkook slowly entered his member into jimins pink hole.

"Ahhhhhhhhm"

"Ah your so tight so good. Take it all in little one. Feel your alpha."

Jungkook started at a slow pace, but soon sped up slamming into the omega making Jimin scream in pleasure.

Jungkook loved every sound the omega made. His body was a vision of beauty. He is claiming all of Jimin as his.

Jungkook was so rough and moving so fast he started to feel the knot. He was ready to chase his high and cum inside the omega.

Jimin was ready too. He was ready too cum he was ready to be marked. Jimin tilted his head giving access to scent gland. He wanted to be the Alphas omega.

Jungkook saw Jimin expose his neck. He bared his fangs and bite down on Jimins neck leaving the mating mark.

Jimin came as soon as Jungkook bit him.

Jungkook licked their mark and thrusted a few more times and came deep inside filling up the omegas hole.

Jimin was exhausted he started falling asleep, but jungkook picked up the omega bridal style.

"Let me wash you up first," said Jungkook.

Jimin nodded and snuggled into the Alphas chest.

----------------------

🙈 Hello there lovely people thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 2.9K 20
ABO MAFIA AU: From the moment Taehyung laid eyes on Seokjin, he knew he was the alpha he needed in his life. However, becoming the mate of a mafia bo...
96.9K 5.5K 56
Where Jin and Tae think they are inferior for being Omegas, until they meet an empowered Omega named Park Jimin. "If your Alpha thinks he owns you...
10.4K 209 29
An innocent girl, Kim Y/n who was living her normal life happily suddenly became a Mafia Queen 👑 Want to know how ??? Want to know how her life will...
53.9K 3.4K 91
Joen jungkook is ruthless, cold -hearted mafia king who rules the mafia world. people starts trembling just by hearing his name . What will happen w...