Boys Divisional School of Man...

By boybands77

What the fuck is the purpose to a manners school? Not what I was expecting I'll tell you that. {Basically a B... More

Boys Divisional School of Manners
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Notice!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Zustin Special
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Lmaooo
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Wattys!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Gala
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49: smut
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57 - Part 2
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 26

46.4K 1.5K 2.8K
By boybands77

Narrator's POV

Liam was walking hand in hand with Niall while Zayn trailed behind them as the three walked the short distance to their home.

Zayn watched the pair ahead of him and it was just a confirmation he had made the right choice to go with Justin for a bit. As scared as he was, he made a move that would benefit himself; something he hasn't done for a while. He has become someone who needs constant reassurance, constant love and care; and he wasn't getting it from Liam at the current moment. The summer they spent together was nice, Liam helped Zayn through a rough patch even if Liam had no idea how rough things were. But when September rolled around, Niall showed up and drove a wedge between Zayn and Liam. All because what? Because Niall will let Liam fuck him, and Zayn won't?

The boys approached the front porch and Niall had held the door open as the other two passed through the door.

"Tonight. Um, tonight we should just watch some movies. I'm not in the right mental state to practice scenes with either of you. But I think we need to talk about what's going on. And what's going to happen." Liam ends with a sigh and runs his fingers through his hair. Niall slipped off his shoes quickly before grabbing a hold of the hoodie Liam was slipping off his shoulders. Liam thanked the boy before turning to face Zayn who was taking his time with untying his shoes.

"Zayn." Liam began, catching the attention of the man who was on one knee to unlace his black converse. "We should take about what happened on Friday. How come you never told me? I really didn't appreciate looking like a fool in Mr. Reid's office."

Zayn stood up and slipped his shoes off faster. "I'm sorry Sir. I was trying to forget about it myself I thought he was just visiting from another school and I didn't want to worry you." Zayn told part of the truth. What he had failed to mention was that Liam was so wrapped up in Niall to even worry about what had happened to Zayn during the hour he was left alone.

Liam outstretched his hand and Zayn took it obediently, letting the taller man lead him into their living room to sit on one of the couches. Liam pulled Zayn onto his lap and ensured the both of them were comfortable. Zayn had his bum pressed between Liam's thigh and the end of the couch, his legs thrown over Liam's and he felt comfortable enough to lean his head down inside the crook of Liam's neck. Liam wrapped his left arm behind Zayn's back and kept his right on Zayn's knee.

Niall was drifting outside the living room, opting to leave the two to deal with things, so he sauntered his way inside the kitchen where he turned the radio onto a slight hum and he figured he'd start making some dinner that's actually edible. Louis' food wasn't exactly appetizing, and so Niall began preparing what he'd need for a stir fry.

"Talk to me." Liam insisted to the boy that was resting on his lap. "Just me and you." He comforted further.

Zayn sighed lowly, he was silently overjoyed for not having to face Liam while speaking.

"He came up to the table I was sitting at. I didn't say anything but he kept talking. And when he started asking me questions I got up and was trying to find you, but he stood up to and he sort of like, I guess he pushed me against the wall, I wasn't hurt, I was just shocked." As Zayn spoke Liam was rubbing his hand up and down Zayn's back soothingly, underneath the shirt he was wearing. "He started kissing at my neck, his hand was like, well, he started to pull up my shirt."

"He what?!" Liam cut off the boy who was flushed as the memories of Justin touching him flooded through his memory. "Justin had his hands on you- his lips!- on you?! Well he obviously saw your collar if he was at your neck." Liam's voice dropped to a seethe.

"Sir I wa-" Zayn felt Liam grow stiff underneath him. As Zayn tried to sit up lightly, to look Liam in the eyes to tell him it was alright, he felt Liam's arms tighten around him, restraining his movements.

"He knew you were taken. That bastard! I'm talking to Mr. Reid in the morning. That's irresponsible, and disrespectful. He shouldn't have even been talking to you, let alone touching you." Liam face scrunched in displeasure.

Zayn couldn't help the words that gushed out of him, "What's irresponsible is leaving your partner alone. Your submissive. Your boy. That's what irresponsible is."

Liam was taken aback at Zayn's boldness. Zayn had taken advantage of the sudden astonishment of Liam and he stood up off of Liam's lap and turned himself to face Liam and look him right in the eye.

"Y'know Li, this summer, this last summer when it was just me, you, and Lou, we had a good time. You made me forget a lot of things. You made me happy for the first time in three years. I chose you to be my permanent dominant because I thought you would've, and could've, handled two submissives." Zayn's tone wasn't aggressive, he wasn't scorning Liam, he was simply letting go of all his built up emotions.

Liam sat back on the couch, his whole body feeling heavy and light at the same time; he felt numb. Here was his boy, his good and obeying boy, standing above him and looking flustered as his words spewed out of him with no control.

"But then Niall came along," Zayn continued. "when he came along I honestly felt abandoned by you. We talked, but only when Niall was asleep. Was it because I wouldn't have sex with you? Is that it?" Zayn ran his fingers through his hair that was falling down as the product he applied this morning was losing its wear. Liam's eyebrows knitted together as he saw the normally well put together man in distress. It took Zayn's thoughts of sex being the reason they were distant to snap Liam into his senses.

Liam was quick to his feet and he felt his heart tear as Zayn took a step back.

"That's not it baby. I had no idea that you felt abandoned. Why didn't you talk to me?" Liam had his hands out in front of him, a sort of plea for Zayn to explain further.

"I was giving you a chance. Niall was new. He needed a lot of attention because he needed training. I get it. That's why I let things slide. Before Niall how many times did we sleep in the same bed? I guess the better question would be how many times didn't we? In the last three weeks I think I've only been in your bed five times; if that. I miss you Liam, but I need someone there for me. So when the offer arose, I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry. I really am." Zayn began feeling guilty and he knew the tears were only moments away, sooner if he had to stare into Liam's sad brown eyes any longer. With that thought running through Zayn's head he flung himself onto Liam in a tight embrace. Zayn didn't give Liam an option to scare away, instead he looped his arms around Liam's lower back and fit his head in the crook of Liam's neck.

Liam was quick to reciprocate as his arms latched themselves around Zayn, he held the smaller man with so much security and warmth, knowing it's what Zayn likes when he's upset.

"I've missed you too." Liam whispers into Zayn's hair, "And I'm so, so sorry." Liam felt his own tears creeping up on him as he thought back to how neglectful he must've seemed.

"I wanted to tell you why I chose to leave. I wanted to leave on a good note." Zayn's words were muffled against Liam's chest but the words had seemed loud and clear to Liam's ears.

Zayn wanted closure to the situation and he didn't want Liam feeling in the dark about his reasoning.

Liam hushed the boy soothingly and ran his hand up to Zayn's dark hair and combed his fingers through it softly. "Thank you."

Zayn's arms squeezed tighter and he felt his chest deflate; all his built up stress and worry about telling Liam had vanished and he felt himself calm back down into his submissive head space.

"I'm sorry Sir." Zayn's voice was meek as he felt his throat closing as his tears threatened to spill out of the corner of his eyes.

Liam pulled away from Zayn, keeping him wrapped in his arms, but pulled back just enough to look down into Zayn's eyes. "Don't be sorry. I'm honestly glad you spoke up babe. I was worried you were doubting me. I should be the one apologizing. I should never have left you alone that night. I should have been giving you more of my time, and for that I'm truly sorry."

Liam leant down closer to Zayn, his eyes flickering from Zayn's softly parted lips to his glossy eyes; slowly asking the permission for a kiss. Something he rarely does but at this exact moment, it's needed.

Zayn met Liam half way, connecting their lips together in a passionate kiss, tears sliding quietly down Zayn's cheeks, mingling in between the connected lips. It wasn't an intense kiss to get each other built up, it was slow, it was almost as if it was their goodbye kiss.

Liam raised both his hands to cup Zayn's cheeks the moment he had tasted the saltiness on his lips. The pads of his thumbs wiped away the tears springing down Zayn's face. He pulled away after a moment and looked Zayn in the eyes, eyes that were filled with so much worry and guilt.

"Don't stress over me, baby. You made the right decision and I respect you for that. Justin will treat you right because he'll be under the watchful eye of Reid and Turner." Liam's words had the intended affect on Zayn. Zayn felt a wash of relief at the words he made the right decision, it's what he needed to hear.

"Now c'mon, I can smell Niall's cooking something good." Liam smiled and wiped away the final tears from Zayn then took the smaller hand into his own and lead him into the kitchen.

Niall looked up to the two people, his eyes flickered to their intertwined hands and he couldn't find it in himself to get jealous. He was in fact happy they had worked through what ever was bothering me.

"Niall." Liam addressed sternly, "This is Zayn's last night with us for a while. That's the reason we were pulled into Mr. Reid's office. Apparently, his nephew has the hots for Zayn." Liam spoke with a fake smile, trying to make light of the situation at hand. "So while the nephew, Justin, is here Zayn will be under his dominance. I think it's only two months. Early December we should have our Zaynie back with us."

Niall noticed the obvious apprehensiveness Liam held towards handing one of his own to another dominant he barely knew. So Niall plastered a smile on his face and put down the wooden spoon from where he was stirring the vegetables in a pan and he sauntered over to Liam and Zayn.

At first he looked into Liam's eyes, but only for a moment before he wrapped his arms around Zayn's shoulders; something he's rarely done. Niall was sure to put his head on Zayn's right side, the side furthest from Liam. Niall's hands were rubbing on Zayn's back, but he whispered into Zayn's ear quietly, "I'm proud of you for looking out for yourself." And with that he pulled back and gave Zayn a smile, looking into the shocked dark eyes of Zayn.

"Dinner's ready when you are Sir." Niall spoke to Liam, who in turn nodded his head and ushered himself and Zayn to the table while Niall began preparing plates.

Liam tugged Zayn's chair closer to his at the end of the table. Bringing Zayn more towards the corner of the table. Niall made the three plates and balanced them on his arm and hands as he walked over to the table. Liam helped him out and took a plate from Niall's arms and set it on the table as Niall put the other two down as well.

The plates of stir fry and rice had been distributed and Niall took a seat, opposite Zayn.

"Niall first I think I should let you know that Louis has filled me in on his thoughts about your kink." Liam smiled at Niall reassuringly, "And I must say, I'm kicking myself in the arse for not seeing it. I think it's something we need to give a go at."

Niall nodded his head and his cheeks flushed as he thought about what Louis had said about the 'daddy kink'.

The boys are in silence for the majority of the meal, compliments made to Niall about the meal, and a request for him to tidy up the kitchen after the meal was finished.

Liam had taken Zayn up the stairs and into the bathroom where they brushed their teeth and washed up.

"Can you sleep in my bed tonight?" Liam asked, being very cautious with his wording so as not to set Zayn off.

Zayn nodded his head and dried his hands on the towel.

Niall had joined them in Liam's room where Liam had set the TV to an old rock music station and was setting out pairs of pyjama for everyone. Knowing that Zayn didn't like pyjamas very much he set out a pair of boxers with a pair of flannel pyjama pants if he so chooses to wear them. Liam had picked one of his old concert shirts for Niall to wear, paired with some pyjama pants that had lighting bolts sprawled across the dark blue fabric. And for himself Liam had tugged on a pair of light grey sweat pants. They all set about their ways, none being shy from stripping to change into their new set of clothes.

"We should help you pack, yeah?" Liam suggested as he set his hands on his bare hips, as he was shirtless; something he knew both boys loved.

Zayn and Niall exchanged glances before nodding their heads. Liam turned up the volume on the music so it can be heard from where they'd be in Zayn's room.

The night was spent packing a few bags of Zayn's belongings, given he didn't have many it didn't take long between the three of them. Once finished they spent the rest of the night cuddled in Liam's bed as they watched an old time movie, The Sting.

*****

The next morning was rough. Liam didn't want to admit it, but he was scared for Zayn. He knew that Justin could be trusted if Mr. Reid was pushing for it, but it still made Liam's stomach go uneasy.

They had all managed to help with Zayn's bags as they walked across the street to Louis'. As they walked up the driveway, they dropped the bags into the back of the jeep and then went up the stairs to the doorbell.

Harry and Louis seemed more distant than usual, and it was evident to the trio. Nothing was said as Harry barged past the boys, knocking shoulder with Liam as he marched down the front steps and made his way in through the back door of the Jeep and took a seat.

"What's got him in a funk?" Liam asked Louis when he rolled his shoulder off from Harry's contact. His face scrunched in detest but he brushed it off as one of Harry's mood swings.

"Last night I asked him about what happened before he tried to run away. Haven't spoken to him since." Louis looked defeated and he had bags under his eyes. He didn't get much sleep last night, feeling the emptiness of his bed and waiting for Harry's presence that never came.

Neither Niall or Zayn knew what Louis meant about 'before' he tried to run away. But Liam knew. Liam knew because he was the one holding Louis as he cried about being used; one of his worst fears as he has such an open heart.

"Niall," Liam begins, immediately following Louis' words. "Has Harry said anything about this to you?"

Niall shook his head quickly, "N-No. I thought he had just left in the middle of the night."

Liam sucked his tongue across his teeth but nodded his head to dismiss the topic.

Louis urged the three to get back outside and they made it into the jeep and headed to the school.

It was a long day for everyone.

Harry had no intention of doing anything any teacher asked; causing Hale to send him to Mr. Turner early.

Louis spoke to Mr. Turner about Zayn. Asking questions about Justin, even though Zayn wasn't his submissive, he still had deep feelings of care and love for him, and frankly worried for his safety. Where Mr. Turner assured Justin would be under his and his husband's watchful eye; and that they wouldn't have let Justin take on such a responsibility if they didn't believe he was capable.

Louis didn't bring up what had caused Harry to sleep alone. He didn't explain the reason for why he didn't sleep at all last night. And nor has Louis ever told Mr. Turner about what had happened between them. It's private, and it's clearly something Harry is uncomfortable with, so Louis gave the respect needed.

As for Liam. Liam didn't spend much time focusing on his studies. His pen tapped, his bottom lip was gnawed on, and overall just couldn't find it in him to give a rats ass about anything his professors talked about.

Niall was worried about Harry, as well as apprehensive about Liam and Zayn. He was a worry-wart with a big heart.

Zayn should've been nervous. But he wasn't. The thing that kept going through his mind all day was the way Justin's lips felt pressed against his skin. The way his words purred in his ear. But Zayn knew he would miss Liam. He knew that the separation of them was bound to get to him.

But when his last class professor dismissed the class, his walk hadn't been hesitant. He walked down the old hallway, and down the crowded wooden stairwells, until he got to the office of Mr. Reid. Where he had found Justin waiting by the door, a smirk gracing his lips as he saw who had just entered the office foyer.

"Well hello, sweet cheeks." He greeted as Zayn approached him, smirk never faltering, "Free of the ball and chain I see."

Zayn's nose crinkles at the snide comment towards Liam, but as he sees the humour in Justin's eyes he can't help the smile that tugs at his lips. Zayn made his way to stand in front of Justin and was unclear of the protocol Justin has, so he bowed his head to be on the safe side.

That is, until Justin spoke up, "What are you doing? Don't do that stuff to me, it makes me uncomfortable. We're having a conversation, and I'd appreciate if I could look into your eyes. I seem to have forgotten what colour they are."

As Zayn looked up into Justin's hazel eyes his breath had caught in his throat at the immediate intensity of Justin's eyes.

"Hm dark hazel. Just like I remembered." Justin humoured as his thumb and forefinger pressed to his chin, his eyebrows furrowing as he analyzes Zayn's features in a joking way.

Zayn rolled his eyes but one corner of his lips tugged into a grin, "Stop that." And as he has broken eye contact with Justin for a moment it gave him enough time to catch the glimpse of the office door opening and Liam walking through. Zayn took a step back from Justin and waited silently as Liam approached.

Liam's arm was quick to slide around Zayn's torso and tug Zayn's body into his own. "Justin." Liam nodded his head out of courtesy but Justin rolled his eyes and pushed himself off the wall he had been leaning on.

"Guess I spoke too soon about the ball and chain." Justin said with a small huff as he flung open the door to Mr. Reid's office; not bothering to knock, perks of being the nephew.

Zayn fought to contain the chuckle that was about to emit from him, while Liam looked down to Zayn with a cocked eyebrow. Zayn just shook his head and patted Liam on the stomach as a sign to just let the comment go, and he let himself be guided into the office where Mr. Reid was sat behind his desk, clicking away at his computer's keyboard.

"Sorry lads, I was double checking with Ev about our dinner plans and kid's schedules. No need for having a seat." He smiles and stands up to walk around the front of his desk. Justin sits nonetheless and he looks up to his uncle with his finger nail between his teeth, and his leg bouncing.

"Uncle Danny, can we just get a move on? I skipped out on breakfast and I had no time for lunch. I'm really freaking hungry." Justin groaned.

Mr. Reid rolled his eyes and leaned back on his desk, his fingertips curling around the edge of the wood. "Your fault, not mine."

This time it was Liam's turn to fight back a smile.

Mr. Reid took a breath then began, "I suppose it's not of anyone's value of time to spend going over the paperwork again. I want to get home as much as you do, and I trust the both of you. Liam, to put your mind at ease, Justin is staying with my family and I. He will be watched over and if I happen to catch anything the least bit suspicious I will remove Zayn from the situation and we will go over things. That being said, Zayn you must know that I will not be there for you twenty four hours a day. It is up to you to tell me or Mr. Turner if Justin oversteps anything.
This is all a precaution to ease you, and I truly doubt you will have anything to complain about. Justin is an excellent person and I know he'll care for you."

Zayn nodded his head understandingly and Liam squeezed his arm around Zayn's waist.

"Perfect." Mr. Reid clapped his hands in front of him once and then rubbed his once over, "Justin. Know your role. Take him right home. There should be some chicken left over in the fridge, help yourself. You too Zayn, anything you want, help yourself, you know where everything is."

"Thank you Sir." Zayn smiled politely.

Justin stood up and his eyebrow raised, wanting to ask how Zayn already knew the layout of the house.

"Justin." Liam spoke up, catching Justin from his thoughts, "I'm not going to waste time with a threat against you, we both know I'd have no problem beating the shit out of you if you lay a finger on Zayn the wrong way, so what I'm going to say instead is to please look after him." His time changes from threatening and stern, to pleading really quick.

Justin rolls his eyes, but nods his head, "Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say big guy."

Liam sucks on his teeth to restrain himself of lunging forward and wrapping his hands around Justin's neck.

"Come on, sweet cheeks. We've gotta get your bags." Justin had his hand outstretches as he waited for Zayn to take it. Which would require the boy moving out of Liam's arms.

Liam aided Zayn's internal battle, and he pulled himself off of Zayn, pushing the boy slightly closer to Justin; urging him to take the leap Justin was offering. Zayn raised his right hand out and Justin wasted no time in taking it, already pulling him along out the office door.

Liam said his goodbye to Mr. Reid before following the two out into the office foyer.

"I'll, uh, I guess I could take you Louis' car. Zayn's only got a few bags." Liam stammers and leads the way out into the parking lot and up to the jeep where Louis, Harry, and Niall were waiting.

Liam pulled out the duffle bag and backpack that had Zayn's belongings and handed them out in front of him.

"That's it?" Justin questions, "Shit, that's my underwear drawer." And he slings the backpack over his shoulder and grips onto the duffle bag.

"If that's it then I guess we should be going. My car's over there." Justin cocked his head in a direction neither caught on to, but trusted his word his car was here somewhere.

Liam stepped forward and pressed a kiss to Zayn's forward, "Alright. Be good. I'll miss you so much."

"I'll miss you too." Zayn whispers.

Justin makes quiet gagging noises that had the three boys in the car chuckling.

When the time was right Justin started to walk away so Zayn followed without hesitation. He didn't bother looking back as he heard the roar of the jeep's engine and heard the tires squeal at the hands of Louis' driving.

oOoOo

I might add a part about Zustin's first night. It won't be considered a chapter, more like a 'special' I guess. It'll be short and sweet.
__

Hey you know what? You're really beautiful. And you shouldn't let anyone tell you differently, okay?
__

If any of you are feeling nice, you should wish @HopelessRealist a happy birthday. She's getting old.
__

**unedited/not proofread/I wrote this at 2 in the morning give me a break/love you**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.1K 70
This book is a boy x boy fanfiction. If you are not a fan of that, please just get away from this book as far as possible. Edit: Hello there. Before...
22.6K 462 11
THIS IS OLD. MISTAKES ABOUND! YOUVE BEEN WARNED! I don't know... I guess you'll just have to read it to find out. I hope you enjoy it and feel free t...
1.7K 118 42
When I first saw my neighbor, My heart is racing, and I can't see anything. I felt pain in my heart. Just seeing a girl made me feel like I had a hea...
57.8K 1.9K 27
A Ziall story. Niall and Zayn. With some Larry scenes. Includes gay love and self harm. Niall fights everyday with a smile, being in one direction wo...