MR AND MRS MAFIA

By TheWalnutTree

Alessia Ferrari is the Don of the Italian Mafia. Whip-smart and dangerous, she is a woman in a man's world, s... More

Authors note
1 - Nobody's doormat
2 - Cold and bitter
3 - He made me blush
4 - A lethal beauty
5 - Trapped forever
6 - Stay the night
7 - Beg for mercy
8 - Dirty hands
10 - She made me blush
11 - My princess
12 - Repulsive creature
13 - Piece of shit
14 - Drown my sorrows
15 - Impulsive
16 - Perfect strangers
17 - Red carpet
18 - This is fun
19 - A straight flush
20 - Lovely party
21 - Panic
22 - Surrender
23 - Broken rules
24 - Fire away
25 - Dont piss me off
26 - Caught
27 - Ladies shouldn't swear
28 - The assassin
29 - Say it
30 - Metaphorical butterflies
31 - I want you
32 - Tangled together
33 - Punishment
34 - Unsafe
35 - My new obsession
36 - She's my liar
37 - Hard and firm
38 - Dinner party
39 - Fighting dirty
40 - Blood, tears and wounds
41 - Hesitated
42 - Hold my hand
43 - Amore mio
45 - Little pig
46 - Home
47 ~ Scared but happy
48 - America's ass
49 - Taken
50 - Destroy me
51 - Never
52 - My everything
53 - Forgive me
54 - I can't cry
55 - Damn bitch
56 - Brother
57 - Postpone dinner
58 - Beg and apologise
59 - Die bitch
60 - Ti amo sempre
61 - Fucking hell
62 - Piss me off
63 - Ultrasound
64 - So called king
65 - Little Dog
66 - Bloody christmas
67 - Oh shit
68 - Broken
69 - Famiglia
70 - Perfectly hungover
71 - Men with accents
72 - Mother dearest
73 - Cyanide
74 - It's time
75 - Oh baby
76 - Epilogue
77 - Special bonus chapter
The end ~ Authors note
Sequel
Fan covers

9 - Cocky bastard

183K 4.4K 4.3K
By TheWalnutTree

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL/DRUGS
BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

I absolutely loathed attending Lucious' annual ball. It's full of despicable people, many of whom I held very little respect for. But one thing was for sure, I would have to attend this year because I don't have an excuse. I have never seen fucking Ace attend, not once. Fucking lucky.

Lucious was a brawny man, standing at six foot four. His warm brown skin was covered in tacky tattoos. He's been a friend of mine for quite some time and I would trust my life if it were in his hands, which was a very rare thing to say about someone who's not blood.

I sent Lucious a dirty look which encouraged him even more. "So I take that as a yes!" He chuckled and sipped more mouthfuls of champagne. I dare not open my mouth for even I'm afraid of what might come out. Sometimes, I have no control over what I say and a majority of times, I cause offence to people. Not that I cared, they can fuck off.

I looked over at Ace who was right at home. He seemed ever so relaxed and carefree. I was truly astonished. What didn't help was how ridiculously hot he looked, with his shirt sleeves rolled up to his elbows and nonchalant appearance. Fuck me. But why did he come here?

"Lucious, no offence, but I don't want to attend your shitty ball." I said straight faced. He raised his thick brows in shock. "But please Alessia. It'll be fun!" He begged.

Ace chuckled huskily which made my insides almost melt and my mind blank. "We'll think about it." He said to Lucious. This made him relax and go back to being his cheery old self. Fuck off, I won't think about it.

I raised a brow at Ace. His lips tugged into a smile and he winked. Well fuck me. Before I could retaliate at his cockiness, the loud shrill of a microphone filled the air.

"Our winner! Pitbull!" The announcer boomed. The room erupted in cheers. I scowled as I looked at 'Pitbull' in the ring. The fight was pretty pathetic and dirty. I've seen better. 'Pitbull' grabbed the mic from the announcer who looked taken aback. "I challenge Ferrari!" His rough voice silenced the room as everyone turned their attention towards me. Fucking bitch.

I held my steely gaze on him as I put the joint to my lips again. I nodded my head subtly. KC moved to the front of the booth. "Don't challenge her!" She threatened on my behalf.

'Pitbull' fucking laughed. He laughed into the mic. Is he fucking crazy? He must be mentally unhinged challenging me, let alone challenging me at the Santa Maria. I fucking hated his guts. Perhaps it's time to put this dog down and that's an insult to dogs.

"Are you chicken Ferrari?!" He chuckled wildly, squawking. A mad man. That's it I've heard enough. No one calls me a chicken. I'm going to fucking rip his throat out.

I growled as I shot up from my seat. I threw my blunt onto the table and shot daggers at the man. "I'm in." I said calmly. My blood was boiling but I remained controlled.

He looked at me surprised. That's what you get you fucking bitch. Did you think I was going to walk away. No, not me. Never.

In the corner of my eye I saw Ace looking at me. His expression was much like mine. Unknowing and cold. Lucious on the other hand was yet again wide eyed, however, this time it looked as if his eyes were going to pop out from his head.

I cracked my neck as I made my way down towards the ring. KC was right behind me, clearly she disapproved of what I was about to do. But I needed this. I loved the thrill and my rage needed an outlet and 'Pitbull' was the perfect candidate.

I smirked as I stepped into the ring. Blood stained the white floor and the air was ripe with the stench of sweat. Disgusting. 'Pitbull' grinned as his nostrils twitched in anticipation. I took off the hair band I had on my wrist and tied up my hair into a slick ponytail.

I was biding my time. Toying with 'Pitbull'. He breathed heavily through his nose as he showed a strong dislike for me. I smirked looking at the testosterone fulled wrestler in front of me. He was built like a sumo and his huge muscles were fake and there was no denying he was addicted to steroids. He was also not very clever and I wondered if his thick skull was occupied by a brain at all. I highly doubt it.

"Come on you fat shit, let's get this over with." I chuckled darkly as I stared at the man. My stare unnerved him as he stomped on the floor like a child. I grimaced internally as I noticed he only wore short trunks. It was incredibly tight on him and showed off his lack of balls.

'Pitbull' grunted as he took a few steps towards me. I didn't attempt to move. The announcer quickly intervened and stopped him. "Go on. Announce the fight." I said to him.

So he did. "Ferrari verses Pitbull!" He announced, making the room cheer wildly. "The rules ar-" I cut him off, grabbing the mic from him. I paced the ring. "No rules. We fight to the death." I smirked and tossed the mic to the side. I caught Ace's eye. He certainly looked amused.

"What say you, dog?" I teased 'Pitbull'. He gave a low growl. He was riled up and angry. And angry makes mistakes.

He nodded as he put his fists together. The leather arm bands he wore stopped proper circulation of blood to his hands not that he cared. I licked my lips and stretched my arms out in front of me.

I faced 'Pitbull'. My dress clung to my curves and my heels tapped against the ground. I'm going to enjoy annihilating this bitch dressed like a fucking model.

'Pitbull' made the first move, coming lumbering towards me. The ground shook at his every step. What did this fat shit eat? I made no attempt to move and only did so when he threw a punch at me.

I dodged his punches. He attempted to grab my legs but I was quicker and instead punched his side. A crack was heard as his rib quite possibly broke. I threw a punch and jabbed his neck. The air was knocked from him as he stepped back. I felt a drop falling down my cheek. Upon touching it with my hand, I saw that it was my blood.

My rage threatened to explode.

He threw another punch and this time I grabbed his fist with my hand. "Sweaty bitch." I muttered. I used his weight against him and tossed him to the ground, hard.

He choked as he struggled to get up. I pushed my heel to his neck. "I expected more from you. What a disappointment."

I slowly pushed my heel deep into his fat filled neck. He chocked on his blood as he grabbed for my leg. I pushed harder until I heard bones crack. His arms stopped flailing and he remained unblinking. His chest stopped heaving and blood pooled around his head.

I shook my foot out of the heel. Leaving the heel in his neck, I took off the other one. The whole place was quiet as they daren't know what to do.

Slow clapping filled the air and I turned to see who was doing so. It was Ace. Ace fucking Hernandez was clapping. He looked amused as he stood up beside Lucious.

Suddenly, the rest of the room started to follow suit. I closed my eyes as I clenched my jaws. I held up a hand up in the air. The room was silent once again. "Fottuto comportamento vergognoso. Sfidarmi non sarà tollerato! Morirai cazzo. Devo ricordarti chi sono? (Fucking disgraceful behaviour. Challenging me will not be tolerated! You will fucking die. Need I remind you of who I am?)" I growled.

I looked around the room and saw faces of pure fear. Beautiful. My gaze stopped on Ace. He smiled as he listened to Lucious. He was most likely translating what I said.

I made my way back to the booth and slumped into my seat. Lucious excused himself and left the booth. I waved KC away as she attempted to wipe the blood from my cheek. I instead did it myself and tapped at my skin with a napkin. "Enjoyed the show Ace." I smiled.

He crossed his legs, this time not on the coffee table. "Why yes I did." Cocky bastard. I opened my mouth to swear at him but was stopped by a distinct accented voice.

"È molto tempo che non ci vediamo Alessia (Long time no see Alessia)" Mariano said as he entered the booth. I shook my head while smiling. Mariano owned the Santa Maria. He was a tall well built man. His muscles were exaggerated by his tight T-shirt and leather jacket. His head was full of neatly tousled jet black hair. His face was sharp and defined with light stubble.

He was a handsome man indeed. I stood up and embraced him in a quick hug. "È passato davvero molto tempo, stronzo (It's been a long time indeed shithead)"

He chuckled and let go off me. He looked Ace up and down. "È questo quello? (Is this the one?)"

I sighed as I nodded. "Yes Mariano. Ace this is Mariano Di Viao, my brother. Mariano this is Ace Hernandez, my.. husband."

Ace looked perplexed as I sat down. Mariano took a seat beside me and looked at Ace. He held his stare. I rolled my eyes. Why men had to compare dicks was beyond even my comprehension.

"Pleasure to meet you Mariano." Ace held out his hand which Mariano shook. "Forgive me but I don't recall you having a brother Alessia." He furrowed his brows as he looked between us both. We didn't look similar.

Mariano chuckled. "She's not blood related, thank God. Our parents knew each other and we grew close."

I chuckled. He never failed to insult me. "I never thought I'd see the day little Alessia would have a husband." Mariano smirked as did Ace. Mariano and Ace talked to each other, completely ignoring me. I found another joint and started to smoke it.

After my fifth drag, it was slapped from my hand. I turned to see Mariano smiling widely at me. He tutted. "That's a bad habit Alessia." He behaved much like an older brother, one I never had.

"You fucking bitch." I growled, looking down at the joint on the floor. "Rotten ass." He smirked. I smiled as I faced him head on. "Stupid dick brain." I crossed my arms.

Mariano rubbed his chin. "Vai a farti fottere (Go fuck yourself)"

I chuckled loudly. "Non ne ho bisogno, mi sono trovato un bravo marito (Don't need to, got myself a fine fucking husband)" I blurted out. I slapped my hand onto my mouth as I hoped Mariano didn't hear what I said. But he did as shown by his evil smile.

"Don't." I threatened as my eyes pleaded to him. He smirked as ran a hand through his hair. He's going to say it. Fuck.

I quickly stood up, my fists clenched. I was more angry with myself for letting those words slip. So I left the booth and strode away. People moved out of my path as I headed outside.

Moments later, I saw Ace coming after me. I stopped in front of the SUV which was brought to the back of the building. Ace looked at me confused and instead of asking the obvious question, he held the door open for me.

I entered the car as did Ace. We sat in silence for a while as the driver drove us home. I sighed. "Mariano's a dick." And a whole lot worse. Ace chuckled lightly. "I figured as much."

"Are you not going to ask?" I eyed him suspiciously. He smiled as he looked straight ahead. "No." He simply said.

I looked at the way the shadows captured his chiselled jawline and strong cheek bones. I marvelled at the way he was. Maybe we are more alike than I had previously thought.

"So Mariano." He said. I looked ahead and smiled. "He's family. I would take a fucking bullet for that ass as he would for me. I hope anyway."

He smiled and looked at me. His gaze lingered on my lips. He reached over and gently ran his thumb over the small cut on my cheek. And I let him. "Damn Alessia, where have you been all my life?" He asked rhetorically. I chuckled softly. Did he mean to say that out loud.

We fell back into a comfortable silence. Ace seemed to have yawned more as we neared my home. Finally making it inside, my bare feet hit the tiled floor.

I stretched my arms to my sides. "Welcome to my home Ace... anything you need, ask the maids." I smiled as relaxed.

He tilted his head as he also smiled. "Beautiful." I did not know if that compliment was for the house or for me. But one thing was for sure, I wouldn't be able to sleep with Ace in my house tonight.

I made my way up the white mahogany staircase. Ace followed behind. KC was tasked with finding rooms for his guards to use. I stopped in front of my bedroom door. "The guest room is to the right." I said.

He yawned once more as I caught a whiff of his musky cologne. "Goodnight Alessia." He reached for my hand. I let him do so and watched as he placed a gentle kiss onto the back of it. He smiled as he walked past me and headed for the guest room.

I stood momentarily stunned but made my way inside my room. What the fuck? The man is dangerous and intimidating and yet I can't help but feel attracted to him.

I took a long shower to drown out these thoughts yet as I lay on my bed, my mind only replayed images of Ace. The sound of his voice, his laugh, his eyes. All fucking night long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really enjoyed writing this chapter!

I had no idea I had it in me to write such things, such violence. But I am mentally stable please do not worry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 1.8K 50
Being the only daughter of the Rossini Family, Audelia Valentina Rossini becomes the target of countless dangerous enemies and what happens if she fa...
120 8 9
In a world of crisis and no hope two great mafia families are aligned by each of their heirs, Valentina Martinez and her soon to be husband Javier or...
273K 7K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
5M 152K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...