My Words

By Dalicious_

Alison is a girl who has a normal life and a stable relationship at the beginning. Things start to get compli... More

"Do I have to?"
"We need to talk."
"You will..."
"Not well"
"Hell yes!"
"You?..."
"I felt back."
"No Matter What!"
"Go first."
"A Little Bit Scared."
"Can you remember?"
"But Life Is What It Is."
"Nevermind"
"You Should."
"My words were just words"

"It's ok, I think."

29 0 0
By Dalicious_

Then, the flight attendant call everyone to the plane. I looked at him and I kissed him one last time. Then he went to the plane and I stayed watching him through the window.

It wasn't the best afternoon ever, because at that moment I knew that I would stay alone for two weeks.

I drove back home, I opened the door and I sat on the kitchen island and I started to think about something for me to do... So I remembered, Catherine!

"Hey girl!" I shout.

"Hey, it's Vincent... Catherine is taking a shower."

"Oh... No problem... So I'll keep talking with you. How are you?" I said with a sad voice.

"Good, and you?"

"Me too!" I said with some excitement.

"Look, I was wondering if you want to go have a coffee today..."

And I didn't said nothing. Vincent asked me to go and meet him. It's not a big deal but I can't. But I want to do it. But I'm with Michael and, if I go, I'm not going to kill anyone...

"It's ok, I think." I said... Shit.

"Ok then. Meet me in the king's avenue at eight. See ya." And he hang up.

I had to psych me that it will going to be just a friendly meeting, and it will be! But I feel like something it going to go wrong... I don't know why. I got upstairs and dressed something more casual to the meet. Got into the car and made my way to the King's Avenue downtown. I parked up and I saw Vincent sitting inside the coffee shop. He was wearing some classy clothes, like he always does.

"Hey!"

"Hey Alison! Sit here lady!" He said to me.

I sat and we started talking about many things. Now I know that he has a brother, with seven years old, and a sister, with twenty one; he wants to be a doctor or something like that; that he likes alternative music and more stuff that are not relevant now.

"I'm surprised, I have to admit." He said surprisingly.

"What?" I asked.

"How did your boyfriend permitted this?" And he started laughing at me, and right after that he started to look quite serious to me.

"He's not here... He went to see his mom and family in Germany. He will be out for two weeks..."

"It might be complicated for you, I mean, you're alone and you might not have nothing to do... Look, if you're bored or something, just give me a call and we will do something together, ok?" And he said as he gave me his phone number.

I looked to him and I started laughing like he did to me a few minutes ago. I still didn't get it: this guy shows up and he comes to me with all this confidence? It's not normal, I admit it, but I am really sympathising with this boy.

I picked the paper and I looked to the clock. It was time to go. I grabbed my bag, said goodbye and gave him a hug. Then I heard a whisper...

"Will you call me?"

And I started to look to him. He looked back but in a different way. I didn't know what to do so a started walking out the coffee shop and walking to the car. I opened it, I grabbed the paper with his phone number on it and I called him.

"I knew that you were going to call me." He said from the other side of the phone.

"I knew that you wouldn't resist to give me your phone number." And I shut up. It just came out of my mounth... But it felt good to say it.

"Well, that's true" and he laughed. "Are you willing to go dinner with me tonight?" He asked.

"I'll answer to that question later, ok?"

"No, I want to know now!"

I smiled as I looked to the phone. Feelings are going crazy right now... I really love Michael but he is not here and I need someone to take care of me, I need someone to love me when he's not here. I know that it's not good to do this, but I think that I'm starting to feel something for Vincent.

"Sure!" I answered. I parked my car near Catherine's house and I waited for Vincent.

"I drive tonight" he said. He opened the gate and he got inside of a Mercedes.

"Is that your car?" I said surprised.

"Yes... I just don't show it very often." I smiled to him and made my way to his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see."

I turned my face to look at a big mansion. It was enormous and the gates were just fantastic. It had a beautiful garden in there and it also had some animals.

"What are we doing here?"

He looked to me and he gave me a smile. "This is our restaurant tonight" he said. "This was my house a few m years ago, before my parent's death. Then I needed to move to cat's house because I didn't have anyone to take care of me."

And I asked "but why did you bring me here just to have dinner?". I needed to know why. Michael never took me to his oldest house and he barely took me to have dinner with his parents when they were here on vacations. It had to be something else.

"I don't know. I just thought that it would be nice to bring my friend here." He made his way outside the car and he opened my door. "Lady..."

"Thank you gentlemen." I said as I gave him a shy smile.

Then we went to the house and we walked to the dinning-room. There was a beautiful decorated table, with some candle on it and the room was huge! The chair were like thrones and I was loving it.

"Let's have a seat." Then he called the garçon, he ordered the food that was suppose to be in the table and he dropped some wine into my glass.

"I need to tell you something." And I looked to him very focused, "I really need to know what is going on here. I do understand that you're that type of guy that has a that style and is very carefully and sympathetic, but I do have a boyfriend and you're doing things that boyfriends do, and you're not mine." I looked to him with some sadness on my look.

"I just... Ok, I'll tell ya. When I saw you, I knew that we would have something and I need to tell you that, first, it was just friendship, but then my feelings started to mixing and all that stuff and I really need you. After these two months, I really understood that you're important. You can leave if you want to, but you can't leave my mind... Even when I try to forget you for minutes... I can't." And he shut up and looked at my with that penetrant look.

"Ah... These two months were crazy, I fell that too." I said looking to my empty plate. "I do feel something for you, but I feel something stronger for Michael... But when he is not here, I feel empty and I need something to fill it all. And I found you."

We looked to each other. This happened so fast! One day, we were just unknown people and today we are in this shit. It can't be good. I was so distracted thinking about something that I didn't notice that my phone was ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, don't you recognise my voice sweetie?" It was Michael at the phone, and I was having dinner with Vincent. I covered the microphone and I did ê sign to Vincent for him to know that was Michael at the phone.

"Hey hon, how are you? How is everything there?" I asked.

"I'm fine and you little? Did you miss my voice? Well it's everything ok, my mother is fine and my father is well too." He said. "Look I need to tell you something..."

"Yeah..."

"I went downtown last night to have some fun and something happened, but first I need to tell you that I was so drunk and I couldn't do something with my head and body at the moment..."

"Michael you're scaring me!"

"I slept with another girl babe..."

The day got worse when Michael told me that. I didn't know what to do. Anger was climbing my body and I shut down the phone.

"What happened?" Vincent asked with some sadness in his eyes.

"Say that you love me." I said.

"What? Why now?"

"Say it! Isn't that true?"

"I love you." As he told me, I stand up and took his hand. I laid him on the sofa and I started to kiss him.

"Stop!" He shouted.

I started to cry and my body started to shake. What the fuck was I doing? I could not pay back... I needed to control myself.

"I'm sorry... I just need someone to take care of me and listen to me..."

"I'm here to take care of you, and listen to you. I have all the time for ya."

"I just don't love Michael anymore, things got complicated. First, he betrayed me with Victoria, a cheerleader from our school; after a month, someone came to me and told me that he was with her and now he slept with another girl... I'm here, trying to contain myself, and he's out there living some crazy stupid life. I need to stay at home taking care of the house, when he is outside having some fun with other whores... I can't do this anymore but I can't leave him now."

"You need to understand that you need to do what is better for you and not what is better to the world, you're first. Then, Michael is an asshole that don't deserve you... He has done all that to you and you've been forgiving him since day one. It's not right and it's not ok. You need to get over this and start moving forward lady." He said as he pulled me against his chest. It was so hot and comfortable that I didn't want to go anywhere, I didn't want to move.

"But I can't leave him now..." I said as I calmed down.

"Why? That's bullshit..."

"He's suffering, with cancer..."

"And he is living la vida loca? What a good boy... Alison, you need to think and to do what is better for you. If he is suffering, he must not mess up with you and do all this bad things, because he's not stupid enough to unknown that he will lose you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163 7 17
Layla continues living her life that somehow gets turned upside down once she starts assimilating to the popularity amongst her high school. Drama is...
222 18 13
18+ "Yes. When I woke up this morning, I really didn't think that this fucking day would end like this. 'Fucking day' sums it up pretty nicely. Worst...
170 1 14
Amanda's life is going alright. She has alot of friends, a boyfriend, her two parents, and a bunch of money. But the day her parents are arrested c...
102K 10K 70
Tug-at-your-heartstrings new adult first love story. What starts as a bet to avoid cleanup duties at her minimum wage cashier job, wins Amelie D'Amic...