Ink Bendy x Reader - Till Ink...

By flemingsara

You're a young and hopeful voice actress in your late teens and your name is (Y/N) Pendle. You had a quite pe... More

Prologue
Visiting the old workshop
Kidnapped
She's alive
Inky guardian
Seduction
Alice Angel
Angel's path
Lies
Demon's reward
Aggressive
Ink Machine
Soulless Beast
Betrayal
Tearing Apart
Torment
Pulling the trigger
Bond with the Devil
Forbidden lovers
Killer
Beloved
Bendy the Jealous Demon
Give me a kiss, toots
Separation
Murder & Revival
If I die, don't cry
You are memory
Transformation
Reflection
Finally with you
We are found
End the Angel
Running out of time
Game is on
Breathed her last
There's always a reason
Epilogue - The wedding day

THANK YOU

4.5K 141 82
By flemingsara

It's here. I finished the very first book in my life and I have to say that the feeling is amazing. I feel sad, after all, I started this story in August and since then it's been here every day with me, it's been here through the harder times I have had and after those 10 months it will be difficult to say goodbye. I also feel very happy because I really enjoyed writing this story. I also met a lot of kind and amazing people, for whom I am very grateful. But this story wouldn't be right without readers like you. From the first day I published the story, you have read, voted and commented on it. I really appreciate every single vote, comment or private message, and I want to thank you all for helping me make the story as it is right now.

And for the future works - I definitely don't plan to quit Wattpad, I don't even plan to uninstall it so that I can support other promising and good writers and respond to your comments. When I decide to start writing a new story, I don't know if it'll be from the fandom Bendy and the Ink machine. I love the fandom and the people in it, I just feel like I need to wait for the Dark Revival, which will definitely offer a lot of possibilities and ideas to create another great story for you.

In a few seconds I will publish this chapter and for the first time in my life I will be able to press the icon that the story is finished, so I want to say a big THANK YOU to all the amazing people. Please take care, be healthy, happy and enjoy life as much as you can. I love you all so much and thank you for an amazing 10 months with you. I'm looking forward to the next ones that are about to come. ❤️

Sara Fleming

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.4K 33
*COMPLETED* Have you ever wondered how life would be if cartoons were real? What if I told you that this world allowed that to happen. In thi...
11.1K 219 21
You have a terrible home life. You are traumatized by what your abusive drunk father did to your mother when you were very young and just had your ne...
32.7K 1K 25
Down this ink filled hell, there are monsters, demons, and angels that roam the halls of a once bustling studio. Then there was you. You didn't know...
44.5K 1.3K 21
You are only 19 and you've just moved out of your parents' home and now you live alone in a small town house. Your life is going well as you're in a...