Newsies one-shots

De F_writes_alot

Believe me: it (might) get better after a while. I try to have a equal amount of angst and fluff, but there... Mais

Rain before sunshine|| Javid (modern au)
Fighting like a married couple || Spralmer (modern au)
Gamenight || jackxdaveyxcrutchie, spralbert, elmerxbuttons, spromeo and more
Memory || Spralmer
From empty to anger|| Spelmer
Stressed out || Javid
He's back || Spralmer
Family quarrel || Spralmer (canon era where being gay is legal)
Stressing || Relmer
Words won't come || Elmer (no ships)
Just tired (pt 2 of words won't come) || Jack and Elmer (not a ship)
Ignored||kinda part 3(ish)
Crashing || multi ships
As long as you're here || Sprace
Sleep deprived || Spralmer
Who lives, who dies, who tells my story? || Jatherine (Canon era)
To us || Buttons x Elmer
Breaking to protect || No ships (Canon era)
Watch what happens...
Lullaby for a stormy night || canon era
Their first fight || Spralmer
Let him feel your heartbeat || Spralmer
Stuck
Nerf war || Sprace, Javid, Blush & Newsbians
You should have been there || Spralmer (canon era)
It's just the flu || Almer
Breaking his trust || Sprace (canon era)
I'm counting on it || Javid
But you're still scary as hell || Multi relationships
I do care || Javid (background Crutchie x Elmer)
Always have your back || Race and Jack (canon era)
(No) one would care || Spralmer
Switch up || Spralmer & Javid (canon era)
With time || Spralmer
The nights they weren't there || canon era
As fine as always || part 2 of the nights they weren't there
What about angels || Sprace
With time || Brotherly relationships
Group projects and panic at the Larkin mansion || Random relationships
Tell me it's not that way || JackxRace
Hundred and twenty-three || background relationships
I've lived || brotherly relationships
Some people just don't get it || brothers
The need to protect
This is where the story ends.

forgotten in the park || Spralmer

721 13 10
De F_writes_alot

SOOOOO SORRY, but... well... yeah... I felt like it... This one will contain a OC. His name is Elijah. He's tall, muscular, has brown hair and bright blue eyes. This is also probably the only one where I will put a trigger warning, because this one is a little more... triggering... (Trigger warning: abuse, rape/mentions of it, drinking)

~ F

Elmer was sitting in the park. The boys should be there any second now.

...

Spot, Race and Albert were all sitting on the couch.
"Why is Elmer late? He's never late. Did he text one of you?" Albert was stressing out.
"No, he didn't." both Race and Spot responded.
"Is there something we have forgotten about?" Spot asked and Race scrolled through the agenda on his phone.
"Shit." He mutters.
"What is it?" Albert asked and looked over Race's shoulder. "Shit." He echoed Race. Spot looked at them questioningly.
"We were supposed to meet him in the park fifteen minutes ago. Date night." Race explained.
"Shit." Spot said as he stood up and grabbed his jacket.
"We already said that." Race commented while copying Spot's actions at the same time as Albert.

...

Elmer looked at his phone. It's been fifteen minutes and they still haven't shown up.
They will be here any second. Probably stuck in traffic. Elmer thought. He kept checking his phone, but looked up when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked hopeful at the person who that belonged to, but his face fell as soon as he saw who the hand belonged to.
"Hey Ellie." The tall boy said with a smirk.
"Go away, Elijah." Elmer said as he brushed the hand of his shoulder.
"What are you doing here on your own?" Elijah ignored his comment completely. "Boyfriends stood you up?" Elmer sighed and that was enough for Elijah to know that he was right.
"How about you come to my apartment?" Elmer looked up and there was a hint of fear in his eyes.
"No." He almost whispered.
"It wasn't actually a question."
"I'm not coming."
"What would your little boyfriends do when they found out your secret." Elijah had leaned over and was whispering in Elmer's ear. Elmer turned his head around and looked shocked.
"You wouldn't." The words came out like a breath, but Elijah understood them perfectly and grinned.
"O yes I would." He took Elmer's hand and pulled him towards his apartment which was directly connected to the park. A tear escaped from Elmer's eye, but he wiped it away as fast as he could. If he showed weakness... who knows what will happen.

The apartment wasn't big, but big enough for one or two people. It was clear that Elijah lived there alone, because there were dishes all over the table and clothes across the bedroom. Elijah pinned Elmer to the wall as soon as he had closed the door.
No not again, please no. Elmer's mind went crazy. This was one of the reasons he had left Elijah, besides the hitting and drinking. Elmer struggled against the hold on his arms, but Elijah was stronger and taller than him.
"Already wanting to go to the bed, do we? We haven't even kissed yet."
"Stop it." Elmer's voice shook.
"It's a good thing that I work for the police now." Elijah grinned as he pulled Elmer towards the bedroom. Elmer tried to go the other way, but the grip on his arm was firm and he couldn't get out of it. Elijah picked up the handcuffs that were on the small table next to the door. Elmer was thrown on the bed as soon as they made it to the bedroom and Elijah cuffed his hands to the bed.
"So where were we?" Elijah grinned and grabbed Elmer's head and forced their lips together. Elmer didn't kiss back and held his mouth closed as well as he could, but Elijah closed Elmer's nose. Elmer needed to breath, but didn't want to. He opened his mouth to take a quick breath and Elijah took the opportunity and went in with his tongue. He pulled away after a few seconds of kissing. Elmer couldn't help it anymore and started to cry.
"Stop crying, you worthless peace of shit." Elijah said while hitting Elmer on the cheek. Elmer really wanted to stop crying, because he knew that it wouldn't help him, but he couldn't. Elijah started to kiss down his neck and left some hickeys.
"I have missed that nice six-pack of yours." Elijah smirked while still kissing Elmer's neck, but was also grabbing the scissors that were on the nightstand.
"No, please, no." Elmer begged. At this point he wasn't even worried for himself. He was wearing Spot's red shirt that day. He tried to stop it by begging, but it took Elijah only a few cuts before he was kissing the now bare chest.

...

"Where the hell is he?" Spot asked his boyfriends when they had entered the park. The park wasn't that big, so they were able to see everything. All the benches were full of people, but there was no Elmer. Race grabbed his phone and called Elmer. It was something they should have done earlier, but they were all to stressed to think about the obvious. Voicemail.
"Damn it. He isn't answering." Albert quickly grabbed his phone and looked for a good clear picture of Elmer and started to ask around. No one had seen him until they came to an older woman.
"Yeah, I've seen him. He was here all alone. I think his girlfriend stood him up or something, but there was this nice guy and they left together. Saw them entering that building over there." She pointed at Elijah's apartment.
"Shit." Race muttered. Spot and Albert looked at him with a lot of questions going through their head.
"What's wrong?" Spot was the one of the two to speak up after they had thanked the woman.
"I didn't want to tell you this, because it is not mine to tell, but..." Race hesitated. "We were here one time. You two were at work and we wanted to walk. We saw a tall muscular man walk out of that apartment block, which let to Elmer having a panic attack. It was his ex-boyfriend."
"Yeah, so what of it?" Albert asked.
"Elmer left him, because..." Race decided the best way to put it, but he quickly found out that there was no right way. "He was hitting him, drinking every day and he would have sex with Elmer even though Elmer didn't want to."
"Like rape?" Spot asked shocked. Albert was frozen on the spot, but turned red from anger.
"We need to get him out now." Albert stormed at the building and the other two followed.

...

Elmer felt a hand travel down to his pants. Hands pulled down said pants, but left his boxer where they were.
"I've missed this." Elijah smiled as he kissed down Elmer's chest and grabbed his thighs with his hand before removing them again and pulling of his own shirt and pants. He was now only in his boxers. Elmer closed his eyes. He just wanted to die, right there. Elijah kept kissing him and got a hold of his hair. Tears were still rolling down Elmer's cheeks.
"Let's begin with the best." Elijah grinned and started to play with Elmer's boxers, but stopped as soon as he heard a knock on the door. He ignored it at first, but stood up when it went on for the third time. It was getting harder and harder.
"I'll be back." He said with a grin before standing up and placing a kiss to Elmer's mouth. He put on a bathrobe and walked over to the door. Elmer curled up as much as he could, but his cuffed hands made it difficult. Tears were streaming freely and made the bed wet. A loud crash came from the hallway, but Elmer didn't really pay attention to anything anymore.

Albert, Race and Spot stormed into the house. Spot had knocked Elijah unconscious.
"Elmer!" Race called out. They heard sobs coming from one of the rooms and all three ran down the small hallway and entered to door. They froze for a second at the sight. An almost naked Elmer was mostly curled up at the top of the bed with his hands cuffed. Race was the first one to start moving and sprinted to Elmer. Spot and Albert followed. Spot grabbed the keys from the nightstand and released Elmer's wrists. Race sat next to the crying boy and put his hand on the boys shoulder, but pulled away as the boy flinched at his touch.

There was someone sitting on the bed again. That meant Elijah was back, or at least that's what Elmer thought. A hand touched his shoulder and he flinched away. It wasn't until then that he noticed that his hands were free again. Probably one of his games.
"-mer. It's us." A familiar voice broke through in his mind, but he wasn't able to place the voice, because his mind was going haywire. 
"It's us, baby. Race, Albert and Spot." Race. It was Race that was talking. What are they doing here? They need to get out before Elijah comes back. That was the only thing Elmer was thinking about. His breath was quickening.
"Hey, Elmer, it's okay. He isn't going to be a problem anymore." Spot's voice sounded softer than usual. Elmer didn't look up though. His eyes were all puffy and he just wanted to go unconscious or something. Make this all just a bad dream.
"Can I touch you?" Race asked him. He thought for a moment, but then nodded. The touch felt good knowing that it come from one of the people that he trusted the most. He leaned into the touch and laid his head in Race's lap. Tears had stopped coming. Mostly because there weren't any left to shed.
"Albert, give me the extra shirt you're wearing." Race commanded and Albert did as he was told. Elmer hadn't opened his eyes, but he felt like the right time to do it now. He looked up at his boyfriends, but then quickly closed them again when he saw their faces. There was this emotion on it that he couldn't place, but he didn't want to look at it. He felt overwhelmed.
"I need you to walk home. We'll take the car." Race said to his other two boyfriends. They both nodded, but stayed in the room. "What I meant was: I need you two to leave, like right now." Spot and Albert both opened their mouths to argue, but closed them again when they looked at Elmer. Their boyfriend was breathing heavy and shaking. They both walked out and Spot kicked the unconscious Elijah one more time on their way out.

Race lifted Elmer's head.
"Can you sit up for me, El?" Race asked while going with one hand through Elmer's hair. Elmer nodded and sat up slowly, but he kept touching Race, because he was afraid that it was all a dream and that Elijah was going to back again. Race handed Elmer the shirt, but helped him put it on as Elmer struggled to do it. He helped pull the pants back up and he helped Elmer as they slowly walked out of the room.
"I need you to look at me now, baby." Race said as they walked past the living room where they had left Elijah. Elmer didn't look at him and saw his ex laying on the couch. Another sob escaped his mouth and he leaned into Race. Race hugged him tightly, but kept on walking. They made it to the car and Elmer sat in the passenger's seat. Elmer stayed silent for the whole ride.

The door opened and Albert and Spot looked up from their place on the couch. Albert had tears rolling down his cheeks and was clinging to Spot. They were both scared for their boyfriend.
"Take a bath and go to bed. I'll be right up." Race whispered in Elmer's ear, but Elmer didn't let go of Race's hand. He was to scared. Race shot an apologizing look at his other boyfriends, but Spot mouthed a 'we'll be fine.' and Albert just nodded. Race took Elmer upstairs and helped him take a bath. He was the only one who could see him like this right now and he knew that. Elmer was in a state of shock and, even though he loved all three of them, Race had always been the one who helped in these kind of situations. It's not that Elmer didn't trust them, but he was calmer knowing that Race was there with him. They had known each other before Elmer knew the other two and Race was there when he left Elijah.
Race grabbed one of his sweater and sweatpants for Elmer. He didn't want Elmer wearing his own clothes, because that might bring some memories back, since he didn't have any that he didn't already have during his relation with Elijah. Elmer wasn't really the one to buy new clothes.
Race walked with Elmer towards their bedroom, but Elmer pulled away and walked into the guestroom. He didn't want to be stuck between all those bodies. Race looked at him for a second before following him. They laid down and Elmer curled up against Race. Race put his chin on Elmer's head and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

Elmer was asleep in a few minutes. He was clearly exhausted. Race was just happy to see him this peaceful. He grabbed his phone with his free hand and started texting, but kept Elmer close to him.

Racetracker: I'm sorry about sending you away, but he doesn't need to much people around.

Albie: We understand babe, he needs you right now and as much as we want, we can't help him.

Spottie: How's he doin?

Racetracker: Hasn't talked. He's asleep now, but we're in the guestroom.

Spottie: Want one of us to bring some food up?

Racetracker: I don't think that he's going to eat any time soon. Or be awake for that matter.

Albie: Tell us when you need something, promise?

Racetracker: Promise.

Race looked through the windows and could see stars. He hadn't been aware of the time till then. It was 8:00 pm. He turned of his phone as soon as he felt Elmer beginning to move.

...

He was back there again. Elijah sitting on top of him.
"No, stop." He begged. Elmer couldn't get away. His body was frozen. Elijah was drunk again and was hitting him.
"You are just worthless." Elijah hit Elmer in the face. More words were spinning through Elmer's head. Elijah then leaned down and kissed him.
"No, stop." Elmer was trying to fight, but Elijah was to strong.

...

"Elmer, baby, I need you to wake up now." Race shook Elmer carefully. The boy's eyes opened and he flinched away from the touch before realizing who it was and burying himself further into Race's chest. He was crying and holding on to Race like it was the only thing keeping him alive.
"It's okay. You're safe." Elmer stayed silent, but calmed down. Race saw the door open slightly and Spot's and Albert's heads popped up around the corner.
'Is everything okay?' Spot mouthed.
'He's going to be okay.' Race mouthed back with a small smile. Albert looked a little more reassured. They closed the room, which made the room become fully dark. Elmer had already fallen back asleep, but this time it wasn't a nightmare, because Race felt the boy relax in his arms. Race kissed his boyfriends head before drifting of himself.
Everything will be okay.

So this is my compensation for the shorter chapters. Hope you liked it.

~ F

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.7K 180 48
It had been a few months since the Newsies won their strike against Joseph Pulitzer and things had finally started to go back to normal. For most of...
7.7K 300 47
PLEASE READ "Carrying The Banner//A Modern Day Newsies Story//COMPLETED" FIRST! You do not have to but it would help a lot. Finally, the strike is ov...
6.5K 231 31
"ℐ𝒻 ℐ 𝒸ℴ𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷ℯℊ𝒾𝓃 𝓉ℴ 𝒷ℯ, 𝒽𝒶𝓁𝒻 ℴ𝒻 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 ℴ𝒻 𝓂ℯ. ℐ 𝒸ℴ𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒹ℴ 𝒶𝒷ℴ𝓊𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃ℊ, ℐ 𝒸ℴ𝓊𝓁𝒹 ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃 𝓁ℯ�...
70.8K 965 20
Hi, I'm Anna Sullivan, but I mostly just go by Ash Kelly these days. "Why?" You might ask, well, let's just say I'm running away from the past... And...