MR AND MRS MAFIA

By TheWalnutTree

Alessia Ferrari is the Don of the Italian Mafia. Whip-smart and dangerous, she is a woman in a man's world, s... More

Authors note
1 - Nobody's doormat
2 - Cold and bitter
3 - He made me blush
4 - A lethal beauty
5 - Trapped forever
6 - Stay the night
8 - Dirty hands
9 - Cocky bastard
10 - She made me blush
11 - My princess
12 - Repulsive creature
13 - Piece of shit
14 - Drown my sorrows
15 - Impulsive
16 - Perfect strangers
17 - Red carpet
18 - This is fun
19 - A straight flush
20 - Lovely party
21 - Panic
22 - Surrender
23 - Broken rules
24 - Fire away
25 - Dont piss me off
26 - Caught
27 - Ladies shouldn't swear
28 - The assassin
29 - Say it
30 - Metaphorical butterflies
31 - I want you
32 - Tangled together
33 - Punishment
34 - Unsafe
35 - My new obsession
36 - She's my liar
37 - Hard and firm
38 - Dinner party
39 - Fighting dirty
40 - Blood, tears and wounds
41 - Hesitated
42 - Hold my hand
43 - Amore mio
45 - Little pig
46 - Home
47 ~ Scared but happy
48 - America's ass
49 - Taken
50 - Destroy me
51 - Never
52 - My everything
53 - Forgive me
54 - I can't cry
55 - Damn bitch
56 - Brother
57 - Postpone dinner
58 - Beg and apologise
59 - Die bitch
60 - Ti amo sempre
61 - Fucking hell
62 - Piss me off
63 - Ultrasound
64 - So called king
65 - Little Dog
66 - Bloody christmas
67 - Oh shit
68 - Broken
69 - Famiglia
70 - Perfectly hungover
71 - Men with accents
72 - Mother dearest
73 - Cyanide
74 - It's time
75 - Oh baby
76 - Epilogue
77 - Special bonus chapter
The end ~ Authors note
Sequel
Fan covers

7 - Beg for mercy

224K 4.7K 5.7K
By TheWalnutTree

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
ALCOHOL/DRUGS/SMOKING
BLOOD/GORE/DEATH
GUN VIOLENCE/VIOLENCE  

The next morning was unusual to say the least. I awoke to the smell of freshly baked pancakes and coffee. I loved coffee. I groaned as I sat upright on the sofa. How uncomfortable. But I didn't expect to be taken to bed, fuck if he touched me, I'd have killed him.

"Good morning sunshine." Ace called out from across the kitchen. I blinked hard while stretching. Where the fuck was I? Oh right..

I stood up, ignoring him. I headed upstairs to the bedroom I stayed in last night. Or more like didn't stay in. Upon getting dressed into a casual pair of skinny jeans and a T-shirt I tucked in, I went downstairs. KC was a lifesaver and brought me some clothing last night. But that bitch disappeared on me last night.

When I walked back into the kitchen, I sat down at the island opposite Ace. He looked so fucking calm. "Not a morning person." He raised a brow at me. I narrowed my eyes. "Coffee. Now." I snapped my fingers at the maid who was making breakfast.

"And no, I'm not a fucking morning person." I said. My head was in pain, I was starving and I wasn't home. He smiled as he sipped on his black coffee. Too fucking much for my liking.

"I have some business I need to attend to. Will you be all right on your own?" He asked. Why would he even ask. I nodded. And with that he left and I may or may not have checked out his ass. Fuck. I'll just look.

I didn't have anything to do, well there was a few million things I could be doing but being in America, I was stuck on what I could possibly achieve here. I sat sipping on my coffee as I decided to sight see and perhaps do some shopping.

Walking along the street, I passed high end stores and luxury boutiques. KC accompanied me but walked beside me. The other guards walked behind us. "So did you and Ace have a cosy time last night?" She smiled at me. I scoffed. "How did you know?"

"I always know." She chuckled. I chuckled and shook my head. "It was not cosy." She stopped walking and I followed suit. "What?" I asked with confusion.

"You like him." She teased. I felt my cheeks burning up. Fuck fuck no. "No I don't." I snapped. I have never needed a man. I certainly didn't need Ace fucking Hernandez.

After resisting the urge to slap the smile off her face we continued our way. I stopped at a high end jewellery store. As I glanced over the crystal clear cases full of elegant jewels and rings, I was approached by a worker.

"Ahem excuse me Miss, do you need help with anything?" He asked. I looked at the young man. "I would like to see your tiaras." I spoke confidently.

The man gestured for me to follow him, whereby we stopped in front of a large windowed case. A beautiful diamond tiara caught my eye. It was even more elegant than the one that broke. I smiled as I pointed at it. "I'd like to try that one."

The man picked it out of the case and delicately handed it to me. I held the tiara in my hands and felt the weight. The diamonds shone brightly and I knew I had to have it. I placed it gently onto my head. "What do you think KC? Too much?" I smiled as I looked into the mirror beside me. 

She shook her head while smiling. "Nothing is too much for you Alessia." I hummed as I took off the tiara. "I'd like to buy this." I handed it back to the man.

The man smiled widely, no doubt counting the amount of commission he would be getting from the sale. I proceeded to hand him my black card without even bothering to ask of the price. The worker looked perplexed as he proceeded to tell me the price. "It's one point two million which includes tax." He spoke with wide eyes. I nodded as I looked down at my card. "That's fine."

Soon enough I walked out from the shop with the tiara. Perfect. I shall have to wear it one day but for now it'll stay in my vault.

I headed back to Ace's. I'm unsure as to why. I could just go home. I could just go back to the hotel. But something stopped me from doing so. So there I was just sitting by the fireplace, enjoying a glass of wine. I talked to a friend on my phone as I watched the clock tick by.

Shortly after putting the phone down, I received another call. A call I didn't want to answer.

"Fucking bastard, why is he calling? KC answer it, I'm not in the mood." I grumbled as I reached for the wine bottle. I drank it straight from the bottle as I watched KC answer the call. She spoke in Italian and paced the room.

Suddenly, she stopped and faced me. I knew that face she made. One that looks like bad news. "Some lowlives have stolen some money. Laundering money." She relayed on the message. "And?" I raised a brow. She pursed her pink lips. "That's it."

I growled. "What?! They want me to deal with it. I'm fucking busy. Why do you think I pay the fucking bitches, to do my work for me that's what!" Fuck these fucking brainless bitches.

"These bitches need a lesson Alessia." KC sighed. I rubbed my closed eyes, the wine didn't help with anything. "Fine. Get my plane here tomorrow morning."

I'm going to fuck up these bitches. If you want something doing right, you have to fucking do it yourself.

I sighed as I watched the flames flicker and dance in the fireplace. The warmth touched my skin as it tried calming down my rage. I needed to let off some steam.

Just as I stood up, I saw Ace enter the house. He looked surprised to see me but smiled nonetheless. His clothing was covered in deep crimson blood and so were his hands. I don't know why but I felt sudden panic when I saw the blood.

"So this bit of business didn't require a gun?" I asked. He smirked as he flexed his hands. I watched his built arms also flex, showcasing off his perfectly sculpted muscles. "This bit of business was more personal."

I nodded, I understood perfectly what he meant. Shit. I can't fall for him.

I sighed. "Where's your first aid box?" As soon as I said that his guard held a box out for me. The same one KC has a adorable little crush on. And I can see why. "Thank you.." I looked at him. The guard smiled politely. "Ramsay." He introduced. I nodded as I snuck a quick glance at KC. "You're Italian?" I asked with a raised brow. His accent wasn't prominent but I suspected he was. "Yes." He smiled, ruffling his brown fluffy hair. I smiled as I looked at the man. A fine Italian man. He would do for KC. I may allow it.

Ace cleared his throat as I turned my attention back to him. "Oh yes. Sit." I ordered as I pointed at the sofa. He raised a brow at me, his lips forming a perfect smirk. "Bossy much?"

I smiled. "Always." I sat beside him, becoming aware of how close we sat, our our knees almost touched. Every hair on my body stood up and my stomach did backflips. Fucking calm down. Why the fuck am I even doing this?

I began to shuffle through the box as I searched for a bandage. "Did you have a nice day?" He asked catching me off guard. No one has ever bothered to ask me that before. "Yes. I actually brought a new tiara." I replied.

I finally found a bandage and held onto Ace's hand as I dabbed a bit of rubbing alcohol onto his cut knuckles. I furrowed my brows when he didn't flinch. It should sting like a bitch. I noticed how he looked at me intently. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked. I'm trying to figure him out, I think he's trying to do the same.

His lips twitched. "You're just...so beautiful. Captivating." He spoke smoothly. I smiled at the genuine compliment. I continued to clean his hands, not bothering to tell him to stop fucking looking at me. Because I liked it. Not that I would admit it.

After I was done, he headed to his room to shower and I headed to mine. I also showered and lay on the bed in just a T-shirt and shorts. I brushed my hair out with my hands but got disturbed by an incoming call.

I looked at the screen of my phone. That bitch again. I growled as I answered the call. "Fottuto bastardo! (You fucking thick bastard!) One job. You have one job. I will be coming tomorrow and you better fucking pray I show you some mercy. Now stop fucking calling me or I'll get Silas to kill you."

The man went mute and I turned the phone off. No one would dare mess with me. They would shudder at the thought of Silas being commissioned to kill them. For I owned Silas. And Silas was sick and depraved. A perfect killer. If you think I'm brutal, Silas was a nightmare. A perfect emotionless assassin.

My phone rang once more and I lost it. I threw it across the room and it struck the wall. The screen cracked and the ringing sound depleted. My chest heaved as my hands shook. What the fuck.

The door to my room flung open widely and Ace walked in shirtless. I thought I had locked it. But what a distraction. I mentally captured his toned six pack and defined v line. Boy I would have fucked you if you weren't Ace fucking Hernandez.

He walked closer towards me, noticing my state. My eyes never left him. I didn't care if he saw me looking at him. "What's wrong Alessia?" He asked, his voice seemed laced with concern.

I shook my head. "Fucking everything. I'm just sick and tired of bitches not doing their jobs properly." I started to pace the room.

"Alessia calm down." He said. "Calm down? How the fuck can I calm down!?" I yelled. Maybe some weed and alcohol would help. My thoughts were knocked from my head as I felt strong arms stop me from pacing. Ace stood in front of me, blocking my path. "Get the fuck away." I growled.

But he did not move. Instead he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me in towards him. I tensed up. I felt his hand run down my back in a soothing manner and I relaxed. I breathed in his scent and hugged him back. We stood like this for a while. Time seemed to have stopped. Why the fuck are we even hugging?

We eventually let go and I sat on the end of the bed. "How did you know that would work?" I asked as my mind seemed to have gone blank. All the anger I felt also vanished. He sat down beside me, the bed dipping slightly. "I didn't. I took a gamble. I mean there were only two outcomes. One, you'd strangle me to death. And two, you'd hug me back." He chuckled quietly.

I chuckled. "No I would have snapped your neck. I don't like strangulation, it's a lot of effort and very time consuming."

"Well I'm glad you didn't." He said as he placed his hands into the pockets of his grey joggers. My eyes flickered to the prominent bump which sat between his thighs. Fuck. "I want to get know you." He spoke up.

He wants to know me? Why? Why bother. I looked down. "I have to go back to Italy. I have some things I need to take care off." And I don't fucking want a man.

"Do you have to go? Can't you send some minions?" He asked. I shook my head and chuckled darkly. "The minions are the ones fucking up."

He smiled as he faced me. I faced him and got lost in his eyes. I love dark eyes. Shit. He slowly removed his hand from his pocket and placed it on mine. I felt the crackling of electricity buzz through my fingers and a warm feeling throughout me. Something I've never felt before. Fuck.

"I'm surprised you haven't killed me yet." His lips tugged into a mischievous smile. I smiled back. "Me too." I spoke truthfully. He chuckled. "I like you Alessia."

I sighed as I looked down at my hand which now was in his. A perfect fit. "You're actually not as bad as I envisioned." I sighed softly. I felt guilt as I remembered what I had thought of him before I even got to know him. My heart also betrayed me. I was falling, hard. And there was nothing I could do to stop it. Perhaps going to Italy was just what I needed to clear my head. Because I can't fall for him.

He ran a hand through his dark hair. "How did you envision me?" He smirked. Of course he would want to know and I am not one to lie.

I faced him again as I became aware once more of the fact that he wasn't wearing a shirt. God damn. I cleared my throat as I tried to look into his eyes. "I thought you would be a bitch. A dick. A fucker." I chuckled as the words that spilled from my mouth caused no reaction from him.

"And am I?" He asked. "Most likely." I placed a finger to my lips. He smiled as he stood up. "I'd like to change your mind one day." He left the room without another word. Fuck, he had tattoos. So many fucking tattoos. I didn't have time to look properly.

That night I slept soundly. I was growing more and more comfortable around Ace. Did that scare me? A little.

The next morning arrived quickly and I left the house early to reach my plane in time to leave. I was informed that father had left for Italy last night. I did not care what he did but I kept tabs on him regardless in the hopes one day I would be told he was fucking dead.

After landing, I was driven to a small ghetto in a bad part of Italy. I've seen the ghetto a handful of times and only when I needed to visit. I despised it. It was corrupted and disgusting. The people here lived in fear and squalor.

I looked into my phone camera as I applied red lipstick to my full lips. I wore casual clothing as I did a majority of days. I placed my phone in my back pocket of my ripped black jeans as I stepped out from the car. My hair fluttered in the wind as I looked around.

KC stood by my side, gun in hand as did a few other guards that accompanied me. I carried no weapons. Expect a small knife which was concealed in my boot.

I clicked my fingers as I leaned back onto the SUV. Tall slender buildings lined the streets. Each building was occupied, full to the brim. The road was littered with potholes and the neglect was deep in the ghetto.

I shuffled as I wanted to get out of here as quick as possible. A few seconds later three men were dragged out and held before me. I tilted my head up and the guards that held them forced them to their knees. They were begging for mercy, the fear was evident. I did not understand. If they feared me that much, then why disobey me.

I held a hand up as I pushed off the car. "Silence!"

I looked at the man in the middle with disgust. His face sickened me. What an ugly fucker. "Mi hai fatto venire in questo shithole e per quello che Jacob (You made me come to this shithole and for what Jacob)" I scowled speaking in Italian.

Jacob pleaded, the fat fake gold chains around his neck swinging. "I'm sorry. Forgive me. Please." He pleaded in broken English.

"I hate it when people beg. It's pathetic. Shut up." I growled. I looked around as I saw the road was now abandoned of civilians. Windows to homes were curtained as people daren't witness what I was about to do.

I held up a finger. "One fucking job Jacob. All you simply had to do was to launder money for me. Was what I was paying you not enough. That you had to steal from me."

I looked at the other man on his knees. A younger version of Jacob. "You. You will take over. What is your name?" I asked as I pointed at him. "Luis." He mumbled as he looked at the dirty ground. I smirked. "Luis. You are in charge of this vicinity now."

"Your father, kill him." I smirked as I looked between them both. Would he do it I wondered. Luis' eyes went wide in shock. The guard that held him down released him and he stood up shakily. I held out a hand and KC handed me a gun. I held out the butt to Luis. "Go ahead. Or I will kill you both." He wouldn't dare shoot me, he would be dead before his finger even clicked the trigger.

"Ti amo, figlio (I love you son)." Jacob broke down. Fuck. Those words repulse me. I grimaced. His face was even uglier as he cried. "Luis." I said firmly "I don't have all day." In that instance Luis turned to his father and shot him.

He fucking shot him.

I looked surprised. "I didn't think you had it in you. You know what to do. Keep everything in check. Your father was a fucking disgrace. Do not let me down. Do I make myself clear?" I spoke loudly.

Luis nodded as the gun fell from his hand, clattering to the ground. He looked away from his father's body. "Yes Don." Luis nodded.

I smirked as I entered the car leaving the scene. "Fucking scum need to know their place." I muttered.

I sighed as I was becoming increasingly frustrated with idiots not doing their jobs properly. No way were these fucking idiots going to ruin my legacy and everything I've ever built.

I was a cold hearted bitch to many. I always thought of it as a compliment so it didn't bother me as such. I was raised to be merciless and full of hatred. I also had father's temper. I despised father for the way he brought me up. I was stolen of a childhood. But looking at me now, maybe it was for the best. A weak woman wouldn't survive the mafia, let alone run it.

Every second I made more enemies, every minute I had more power, every hour I became more feared and I loved it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter is so fucking long lmao
I would apologise but I'm a bitch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 152K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...
VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.4M 37.8K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
119 8 9
In a world of crisis and no hope two great mafia families are aligned by each of their heirs, Valentina Martinez and her soon to be husband Javier or...
9.8K 223 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...