(G)I-DLE: First (18+)

By jeskoholic

Y/N's family moved to South Korea to actively manage their investments on a company. With his father wanting... More

Author's Note (Please Read)
First Encounter
Idle Room
First Dinner
Dance Practice
Cherry (πŸ”ž)
Allergies and Hangovers
Excess Exes
A Wet Dream (πŸ”ž)
Company Benefits
Thrill (πŸ”ž)
Awkward Questions
Obsessed (πŸ”žπŸ”ͺ)
Visible Regrets
The Prettiest Movie Night Ever
Multiplayer Fun
Under the Moon and Stars
Hello and Goodbye
Special Trip
The Kama and the Kunai (πŸ”ž)
Wet and Wild
Homecoming
The Queen's Throne (πŸ”ž)
Heat of the Moment (πŸ”ž)
The Most Favourite Member
Secret Hideout
A Bet of High Notes
The Surprise Seventh Member
Full House
The Family's Choice
Goodmorning Kisses
Chocolate Chip Bubble Tea
The Virtual Concert
Glass and Sky
The Competition
Six in One
Excess Turbulence (πŸ”ž)
The First Night Away
The Bluest Horizon
On Steamy Waters
Fox Girl's Greatest Fear
The Summer Song of the Year
Truth or Dare
Mistake (πŸ”ž)
The Longest Morning
Seas and Mountains
Storm, Earth, and Fire (πŸ”ž)
Stalemate
Bleeding Sunset
Poison (πŸ”žπŸ”ͺ)
The End of Summer
Captain's Secret
Eternal Sunshine
The Face of Temptation
Graduation Day
The Never-Ending Challenge
The Extended Family
When Eternities End
Fire (πŸ”ž)
Flower (πŸ”ž)
The Ideal Man
First Love
Thank You! ✨
A Little Extra
Fate

Kumiho's Visit

3.3K 96 13
By jeskoholic

I was discharged from the hospital after three days for showing visible recovery. Much to the doctors’ surprise, my wound was completely okay, and I would simply require intake of antibiotic medicines and regular check-ups to retain the stitches and continue the healing. I was happy to announce my arrival to the girls and planned to surprise them at the dormitory, but upon arrival I was the one who was surprised. The entire dorm was dark and quiet; lights were turned off and there was no sign that there was someone occupying it. A few minutes after I started to unload all the stuff from the hospital back to my room, I received a text from Manager Lee.

New Text Message from: Sunbae Lee

Y/N, I heard you got discharged. Congratulations! The girls are not in the dorm; they went for their sponsor meetings and would be sleeping on prepared hotels to minimize travel time back to the agency. I’m not sure if they’ll still come back since I already asked them to pack in advance and I have already taken their luggage, we’re just waiting for transport. For the next few days they would be visiting back to their families before they go for the tour. I’m not sure who among Shuhua, Minnie, and Yuqi would offer to stay behind and go back at the dorm or they might visit some of their friends.  Take care there and focus on your recovery!

P.S. If you need something just ask me.

Great, now I’m all alone. Wait, I still have more messages. Gosh this phone’s speakers are so soft I can’t hear it when more messages rang.

New Text Message from: Unregistered Number

Oppa! It’s 🍒. Manager gave me your number after I heard that you’re discharged already. Unfortunately we’ve been busy for promotions and the tour we weren’t able to say goodbye to you. Hopefully you take care and please have a speedy recovery! Let’s catch up when we come back 😈😉😘

🍒

---

New Text Message from: Unregistered Number

Hello oppa! We’ll be visiting our friends and families today. I want to go back there and see you before tour, but we had no time for that. Please be safe there! I’ll be back after a week or two.
💕💕💕

🍒
---

I felt my cheeks blush as I read Soojin’s text. Gosh this girl, she’s so cute. It feels flattering to have someone like her that gives so much of her attention towards me. I’ll miss her. There were still other messages from her that contained a lot of sweet messages.

Now that’s all sorted, fuck. What am I supposed to do without the girls? I’m so accustomed to living with them that I don’t know what to do now that they’re gone like that. The dorm now feels awfully sad. Normally, I would see them around dancing and shouting at each other for no apparent reason. I just feel so… alone and depressing already.

I saved Soojin’s number as ‘Jin’. I checked the clock, and saw that it was already half past two in the afternoon. An idea hatched into my head.

I immediately went to the shower room to wash my face and went back to my room. I rummaged through my cabinets to search for something to change to. It was at that time when my hands felt a pair of soft panties buried under the stack of folded shirts I had. The black panty was recognizable and I would never forget where it came from: it was the souvenir from Soojin after the night we gave our virginities to each other.

Oh shit.

Maybe this shouldn’t be here.

I folded Soojin’s panties carefully and placed it on a box, and hid it under the drawer of my shorts. I took a pair of black shorts, a blue varsity jacket, and a white shirt on my way out. I quickly changed and headed to the living room to wear my shoes. After that, I zoomed out of the idle room.

---

Y/N reached CUBE entertainment’s parking lot and moved towards his parked CLK, which was repaired after getting horribly scratched and soiled after the whole forest adventure with Soojin. It still remained its eerie black paintjob and the perfectly thick window tint. Y/N opened the car and he remembered the night they had a huge thrill.

Y/N~ Oh my god you feel so good inside me~ Please don’t stop~ Fill me up~ Soojin’s voice began to echo in his head as the image of him pounding her on the backseat brushed back into his memory after his rested his butt against the perfect leather seats.

Soojin please, give me a rest. I miss you too, he thought.

He placed the keys and turned the car on, roaring the engine of the CLK to life after not being used for days. The soft wheeze of the engine and the hum of the exhaust brought ecstasy to Y/N’s ears. He waited for a few minutes for the car to gain a little increase of temperature before zooming out of CUBE Entertainment and beyond, through the proud streets of a Seoul twilight.

Y/N placed his phone on the dashboard holder and placed a call for his mother. He placed the Bluetooth earpiece on his right ear and he could already hear the phone ringing on the other side while he drove the CLK on the highway.

“Hello Eomma,” he said, after the call was answered. “It’s Y/N. I’m driving to our house right now.”

What? I thought you have work today? Aren’t you staying with the girls tonight?

“They’re practicing for a tour, eomma. I would just go home and take a few of my stuff before I head back. The dorm’s pretty boring when they’re not there. I better get some things to ease me up.”

So you’re alone in your dorm? Why don’t you sleep here at our house?

“I’d like to eomma, but Manager Lee might call me anytime. I left my work stuff at the dorm. I really just want to take my PC and the consoles. I’ll stay for dinner I guess, but I’d head back immediately after.”

You’re still always so urgent and ever so hardworking, Y/N. Don’t worry; I’ll ask the house maids’ help and we’ll prepare dinner. Take care.

“Okay eomma. Thank you. See you later.”
With that he turned the call off as his Mercedes traversed the highway.

---

Y/N arrived home to their enormous house which was a few hours from Seoul, and it remained the same, hidden palace his father brought when they arrive in South Korea. The black painted gates opened towards a large stone-lined pathway with the edges lined with hedges and perfectly cut Bermuda grass.

He parked the car and walked through the house’s back door. Upon entry to the grand archway heading straight to the kitchen, he was seen by their house maids who bowed towards him. Y/N returned the bow back, providing them a sincere smile and he walked through the house’s kitchen towards the glass-lined dining room where his mother was seated. The table was lined with large platters of different dishes. Y/N bowed towards his mother and gave her a tight hug before sitting on the chair beside her. One of the maids gave him a napkin, of which he placed on his lap.

“Thank you very much,” he beckoned towards the maid, who bowed and exited the room leaving him and his mother.

“This is very urgent Y/N,” his mother spoke to him, her short hair waving as her head swayed. “Luckily our housekeepers are skilled enough to prepare an immediate dinner for you.”
“This is actually too much, eomma, but thank you. I’m sorry for the short notice, and please tell the maids my thanks.”

He stuffed his mouth with food.

“So I heard you got stabbed a few days ago? Is it true?”

“Yes, eomma,” he said. Y/N slid his shirt up to reveal a bandaged stitch on his abdomen. “It wasn’t that major anyway that’s why I got discharged so early.”

“You didn’t answer my calls. I was so worried.”

“Sorry, eomma. My phone was with the police. They’re using it for evidence against the stalker.”

“You were always so protective Y/N, which is why you always went into fights. I thought you’re supposed to be a manager but it seemed like you just can’t seem to let the fighting go now can you?”

Y/N chuckled. “It’s the right thing to do eomma. Besides, I saved a pretty girl for that matter so I think it’s really worth.”

“Well, you won’t do it anyway if I asked you to stop acting like a body guard. You always loved to do things the way you saw it. I’m just glad you used that mentality for good.”

Y/N nodded and smiled as he stuffed his mouth with another spoonful of food.

“Are you sure you won’t be sleeping here? I can ask the maids to clean your room.”

“No eomma, I should do that whenever I’ll be back to sleep here. I’ll just get few of my stuff here and get going. Maybe some clothes too.”

“Gosh Y/N you know you could’ve just bought new clothes in Seoul!”

“You know you didn’t teach me to be like that eomma,” he said, winking at his mother.

“Exactly, that’s why I’m proud of you.”

Y/N and his mother exchanged laughs and finished the rest of the dinner while Y/N filled her in with his current situation. After finishing dinner, he kissed his mother and went upstairs towards his room.

Describing Y/N’s room as elegant would not simply cut it; it was definitely the room that a son of a wealthy financial investor would have. It was more than twice the size of his room back in CUBE; his room had a large walk-in closet, a gaming room with his custom PC setup, a large King size bed, a built in makeshift library, and a private bathroom.

He went towards his closet and took a hard-cased bag, filling the first compartment it with additional shirts, jackets, and undergarments. He then proceeded to his gaming room and took his laptop, mouse, charger, and his console and controllers before placing them neatly on the other compartment of the bag. He closed the lights of his room and went back downstairs.

“Y/N, I thought you’ll just get some. That looks a lot,” said his mother after noticing the large bag that Y/N was lifting downstairs.

“It’s okay, eomma. I took some of my consoles and I’m bringing them on the dorm. I could teach the girls to play when they come back after a week or so.”

“Okay then. Are you going now?”

“Yes eomma. I should be back before Seoul gets crowded with cars. I promise I’ll go back here maybe in a few days’ time. I’ll let you know.”

“Y/N, please take care of yourself. I love you, and please don’t get into more fights,” she said and gave Y/N a tight hug.

“I will eomma. I love you too. Please tell dad I visited.”

“He’ll be home in two hours.”

“Goodbye eomma.”

“Goodbye Y/N. Please open the gates for him. Thank you,” she gestured towards the maids.

---

Y/N’s Black CLK drove off the black gates after giving a short horn of appreciation for their house’s maids and went back towards the highway to Seoul. City lights and lamp posts are starting to line the dark night sky that leaned toward the edges of twilight.

Wait why did I get more than one controller when I’m the only one there? He thought. Dumb me.

The rest of the trip was silent aside from the music tracks from the radio. He was able to recognize some artists he had searched when he was curious about the genre such as Iz*one, BlackPink, and Twice. He was also fortunate enough to hear the girl’s own song, Maze, play on it. That caused him much enthusiasm to return back to the compound. He reached CUBE building, parking his car and taking the elevator towards their dorm. He was about to enter the room’s doors, holding his bag of clothes when he noticed lights peeking through the floor gaps and the television clearly on. He hastily unlocked the door and swung it open.

The beautiful face of Yeh Shuhua greeted him with a smile as the Taiwanese girl sat on the living room’s couch, her beautiful face frozen on the piece of chip she was about to eat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 460 14
A sequel to "Indifference" Minnie decided to finish her college in Korea, a big step she has taken in order to debut as an idol. With her fourth and...
37.2K 1.2K 14
requested πŸ’— -A book of female reader imagines with Miyeon of (G)I-DLE β€’I accept requests but I will not write smut or personal imagines β€’this is f...
1.9K 81 10
It's the last year of high school and shuhua wants to end it in the best possible way. however, in addition to her football shoes, a healthy dose of...