Mr. Zachary

By Chelsyjo16

Reyna is your tipical high school student with a crush on a substitute teacher. Mr. Zachary (Paul). When she... More

Mr. Zachary
Mr. Zachary-part 2
Mr. Zachary part 3
Mr. Zachary part 4
Mr. Zachary part 5
Mr. Zachary part 6
Mr. Zachary part 7
Mr. Zachary part 8
Mr. Zachary Part 9
Mr. Zachary part 10
Mr. Zachary part 11
Mr. Zachary part 13
Mr. Zachary part 14
Mr. Zachary part 15
Mr. Zachary part 16. The end.

Mr. Zachary part 12

173 0 0
By Chelsyjo16

99I really dont know what to do for our 2 month anniversary. So we sit on the couch to think. Paul turns on the T.V and watches a Jersey Shore re-run on MTV.

"Do you think we can go to diner and a movie?" I say holding his hand.

"Of course babe." He smiles and kisses me.

"Its only 10? it feels like 2 or 3 in the afternoon!" I say looking at the clock on my phone.

"I know right?" Paul says. "Do you wanna go into the pool?"

"Sure, inside or outside one?" I ask. Paul steps out side to see how the weather is.

"Inside, its a little to cold to swim outside." He goes next door to change into his swimming trunks. So i go up stairs and get dresses into my pink and white polka-dotted bikini. I wear my purple robe over my bikini. When i come down stairs to the living room, Paul is waiting for me. We walk to the pool room in the basement. I take off the robe and we slip into the pool.

"The water feels nice." Paul says. He spins me around and lifts me in he air. He kisses me alot.

"Babe, why are you so happy?" I ask him in between kisses.

"Cause I have you, you make me so happy."

"aww. your so cute." We kiss again and again.

After a hour of swimming we get out of the pool and wrap towels around each other. We sit on the plastic lounge chairs.

"Why me?" I say looking at Paul.

"What do you mean." He looks confused.

"Out of all the girls in our school, why me?"

"Love at first sight, i knew i wanted you. I was just hoping you would want me too."

"Of course i wanted you, your the hottest teacher around. and you are so sweet and perfect."

"Can I tell you a secret?" He says looking at the floor

"Of course babe."

"You member that girl i told you about? the one that dumped me for my friend?"

"yeah.."

"Well, she really died in a car accident."

"Oh my gosh. Im so sorry Babe!" I give him a big hug

"She was also pregnant with my baby." He started to cry a little.

"Oh wow. im sorry. this must be hard for you."

"Why do you think i want kids with you, Rey?" I wipe a tear from his face. "It feels so bad knowing i could have had a child. i want to know what it feels like to be a Dad."

"Is this the only reason your with me? To have kids?"

"Of course not babe. That didnt even cross my mind when i first laid eyes on you." He gave me a sad kiss.

"How did she die?" I say nervously.

"Drunk driver. He ran a red light and...." He was crying hard now.

"Its okay." I say hugging him. Now im crying. We hug for a long time, or it seems. When i get a text from Alyssa.

ALYSSA: Hey, what you doing tonight?

ME: Diner and movie with the BF.

ALYSSA: aw shucks. Im going to a party and want to have someone to go with.

I didnt even text her back. Shes a party girl. Thats part of the reason we arent friends anymore. She would ditch me to get high and drunk. One time she snuck out my house one night while i was sleeping to drink. She thought she was so clever, so when she left i locked the doors and windows so she couldnt get back in. I know it was mean, but she shouldnt have left at 2:00 in the morning!

"I feel so bad, what will make you feel better?" I say hugging him again.

"Having a child. But your too young, and your parents would kill me."

"Yeah, they will kill me too." Then i remembered what my mom told me a year ago. She told me if i were to get pregnant while living with her, she would support me as long as we used birthcontrol and it failed. Other wise, she would be very pissed and i would have to find someway to pay for stuff on my own.

"Or maybe she wont." I smile at him.

"What?" He says with a little grin on his face. "What are you thinking?"

I tell him about what my mom said.

"I didnt take my pill today yet." I smile. He smiles and takes my hand and we run upstairs to my room.      (I think you know what happens next). After that we just lay on my bed talking.

"Now we just have to wait 2 weeks to find out." I say.

"This is going to be the longest 2 weeks of my life." Paul says.

And Paul was right, 2 weeks felt like 2 years. Today was the day i found out if i was pregnant or not. We get a pregnancy test at Wal-mart and go back to his house. I go into his bathroom and pee on the stick. I didnt look yet. I came out of the bathroom and we sat on the couch.

"Are you ready?" I say. He nods and we look at the test. There is a big + on the window of the stick. We look at each other for a couple seconds.

"Oh My Gosh." He picks me up and lifts me into the air. He kisses me over 20 times. He laughing and crying. Im crying too, for 2 reasons. Im pregnant at 16, and im Pregnant with Pauls baby. Now how am i gunna tell my mother? I look outside Pauls window and see moms hummer parked in our driveway.

"Ready to tell her?" I say.

"Lets do it." He takes my hand and we walk over to my house. When i walk inside Mom is sitting in her office filling out paperwork.

"Hey, mom. Can i have a second with you please?" She turns around in her chair and takes off her reading glasses.

"Of course honney, Whats up?"

"Can we talk in my kitchen?" I say.

"Sure, whats going on.?" Shes confused. We walk to the Kitchen and she sits down across from us. I hand her the pregnancy test and she looks at me confused.

"Your pregnant?!" She says shocked.

Me and paul nod our heads. She looks at both of us for a while saying nothing.

"I cant beleive this." She says.

"Dont worry Mom, I can do this, we can do this." I say looking at Paul.

"Im not worried about the money, Im worried that your never going to be a teenager again. Raising a baby is hard work." Tears are in her eyes.

"I know mom, but Paul deserves a baby." I look at Paul to see if its okay to tell about his ex girlfriend. He nods. "Mom, Pauls ex girlfriend died in a car accident 3 years ago,she was pregnant with his child and..."

"...And she died instantly when the bastard hit her." Paul finishes my sentence.

"Oh my. Im so sorry Paul. I guess you do deserve a child." She hugs him.

We all sit in the living room. And talk for a while. My mom calls Dad to tell him. Hes not mad, or anything hes just shocked and happy. Which is weird cause when your 16 year old daughter gets pregnant, you should be angry.

***********6 months later.************'

Now that i know im having a girl. We are having trouble picking out names. so we get on the internet and look up some girl names. We have got it down to 5 names: Dalainey, Abbigail, Destiny, Cailyn, Neveah. We think they are very pretty names. Now that my tummy is big and school started again, everyone knows im pregnant. Some random people come up to me and rub my stomach. Not going to lie, Its very akward. Not to mention, Im 17 now.

"Reyna, what did you get on number 12 on the math assignment?" Mrs. Deffert Asks me.

"Uhh, We had homework?" The class laughs and i laugh a little too.

"Yes, we did. Were you too busy messing with your boyfriend last night?" She grins. And everyone is shocked that she said that. So am i.

"What did you just say?" I ask getting out of my desk.

"I think you herd me." She grins again.

"Just cause im pregnant doesn't mean i cant slap the shit out of you!" I say getting in her face. The hole class is quiet.

"I think you need to go sit down or go to the principals." She says pointing at my desk.

"I think you need to watch what comes out of your fucking mouth next time." I pick up my books off my desk and walk out of the classroom slaming the door really hard shut. Im walking away when i hear Mrs. Deffert talking to the class.

"I dont like when girls get pregnant, they only do it do get attention."

Thats it. I walk back into the room. Slam my books on the ground.

"Attention? You think im pregnant for attention?" I walk over to her and get in her face again. "You dont think we get pregnant for attention. Your just jealous we can accually get a guy."

"Jealous? Jealous of what?" She says backing away.

"Your jealous, cause your fat ass cant get anyone." I Turn around to get my books on the ground and she pushed me over on the ground. A girl in the back row jumps out of her seat and starts pounding on the teacher. I just lay on the ground watching everything go down. The student are out of their chair watching it happen. Soon the school officer and the principal come running in the classroom. The police officer pepper sprays the girl and pulls her off the teacher. He hand-cuffs her and takes her and the teacher down to her office.

"Wait, i was part of this too." I say to the principal. The prinipal takes me down to his office. Were me and the girl sit.

"What in the world happened?" The prinipal asks.

We told him the story and the teacher got fired and i pressed charges on her for pushing me over. All the girl got was a week of suspension and 20 hours of community service. I also got suspended for a week. When i had to go home, I told the family,inluding paul, what happened.

"Oh wow. That teacher sounds like a bitch." Paul says.

"Yeah she is." I say.

We go up to my room and Paul rubs my tummy and kisses it. He puts his ear up to it and listens to it for a while.

"Can you hear anything?" I ask him.

"No, but I like laying here. Its so comfy." He kisses me and we fall asleep. Its 8:00 am when we wake up.

"Whoa, We slept for like 11 hours." Paul says looking at his phone.

"I know, I feel like crap." I say. He gives me a good morning kiss and i take a nice bubble bath. Paul comes in while I bathe so i have someone to talk to. I didnt put enough soap in my bath cause my belly sticks out of the suds a little.

"Do you think i look cute pregnant?" I say looking at my stomach.

"You look cute no matter what." He says.

"Aww." I say smiling.

I splash around in the bath tub for 20 minutes and get out to get dressed. I wear maternity clothes now cause im uncomfortable wearing regular clothes. My boobs keep growning as well and its quite akward. After i get dressed and what not, We go baby shopping. We find lots of cute girl outfits. We pick out the outfit shes going to wear when he comes home from the hospital. We find 12 outfits for her today. When we get home we show my mom and dad the outfits. We all sit in the living room.

"Your baby is going to be here before you know it Rey. Have you guys picked out any names yet?" My Dad asks us.

"We have a couple. We were thinking either Abbigail, Destiny, or Cailyn." I say.

"Those are nice names. what about Grace, or Evelyn?" My mom suggest. Paul looks at me and shrugs.

"I do like both." He says.

"Me too. Evelyn grace?" I say.

"Aww thats cute." My mom says. "you can call her Evee for short."

"Yeah i guess you could." Paul says smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 7.7K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
66.2K 2.6K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...